Training Mrs. Bruce

Story Info
Married woman enjoys a workplace gang bang.
1.7k words
3.72
142.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorimar
Lorimar
1 Followers

After the first night Janice didn’t think she would get involved again tonight. Although she had really enjoyed the sex she felt a little embarrassed and a bit of a slut. But it was worth it! It was the best sex she’d ever had.

That evening she lay in the bath she was beginning to have second thoughts. She was feeling pretty randy again but none of the lads had mentioned anything about the night before and she didn’t know whether to ring one of them up so that she could have a repeat performance. Just then the phone rang.. it was Rob. He thanked her for letting them all have her the night before and asked if he could have her to himself tonight. She was definitely up for that so she arranged to meet him in his room about half seven.

Short skirt, matching red bra and knickers and a t shirt. She put her make up on and made her way to Robs Room feeling sexy as hell!

She was shocked to find when the door was opened that John and Tony were there as well. But she was there now so she would have a drink and decide what to do. Not much was said about the night before but John did say that she was the best cocksucker he’d ever known. They had a little laugh about that but Rob said he thought she had a tight fanny and looked forward to fucking her later.

Janice said that she hadn't agreed to anything yet and just as she said that someone knocked on the door, John went and returned with the other three lads on the course Phil, Alan and Pete. She wondered what they were up to and she was beginning to get a bit worried. They got a drink each and sat down. It was a little crowded and two of them had to sit on the bed.

Pete said “Well love, when does the strip show start?”

Janice told him he had to be joking and no way was she stripping for them. But Phil said that they had heard about her performance last night and wanted to join in tonight.

Janice repeated that there was no chance and if they tried to force her she would scream the place down.

Phil said “Oh, we wont have to force you darlin, we will just send this to your husband if you don’t come across. He handed her an envelope. Inside was a photo of her on her knees, naked with one of the guys behind her fucking her doggy style. It was clear as you could actually see his prick in her cunt. Added to that was the fact that the photo clearly showed she had another dick in her mouth which she was sucking vigorously. There was spunk running down her chin. There was no denying it was her but the men could not be identified. ”So” Pete said “when does the strip show start?”

She knew now she was cornered and said “what do you want?”

Tony said “we all want to fuck you, and you can give us all a blow job too. Anyway me Rob and John are going for a pint downstairs-these three lads are going to strip you and fuck you first. Its our turn later!

The door slammed shut and Pete grabbed Janice from behind and locked his arms into hers. She started to struggle but Alan held her legs while Phil pulled off her stretchy skirt. Pete shouted “get the bitch’s knickers off!, lets see what she’s got” Phil pulled her knickers down and off, exposing her cunt to the lads. She was pulled forward onto the bed face down with her arse in the air showing everything. She felt Phil get behind her and she heard his zip go. Then a pair of hands (Must be Alan’s)pulled her thighs apart and she felt quite a big dick slide up her. She struggled for a minute but after five or six strokes the fight was over. Much as she didn’t like to admit it, once she had a cock up her she was lost and she wanted more.

This was clear to the lads when Pete pulled her top and bra off and she helped him. Naked now she looked up at Pete and Alan as Phil continued to shag her and said loudly. ”Ok lads, show me what you’ve got if you want to be the next up my wet cunt! ”They both stripped and offered her their by now erect pricks to her. She grabbed one in each hand and wanked them slowly, then she held their balls in each hand and said “I hope you have got plenty of spunk for me in these boys because I’m going to fuck and suck you dry”. Just then Alan spunked her and pulled out. She stood up and straddled Pete and slipped his dick up her and started shagging him. Phil shouted “go on girl show us how you like to fuck”, Janice did that, bouncing up and down on Pete's cock until he shot his load up her. Alan was straight in laying her on her back and putting her legs over his shoulders. As he slipped his dick up her soaking twat she lifted her hips to shag back at him. She saw the others watching but was so lusty her only thought was to get as much cock as she could.

Alan didn’t last long and spunked her pretty quickly so when he got off her all she could see was three limp dicks and she needed a stiff one (or two). She got off the bed, cunt dripping with the lads spunk, and started to suck on Phil's cock. Just then the cavalry arrived and the other three returned. Janice turned round and put her hands against the wall and stuck her bum out so that her fanny lips were on full view. She said “Come on one of you, this girl needs shagging”. John needed no encouragement he grabbed her hips and fucked her cunt hard. Janice was thrusting back at him and moaning. She heard Tony say “look at the bitch go, she just loves being fucked”. At this John spunked her and Janice said, "Yes I do love it.”

she turned round to him spreading her legs wide and guiding his fingers into her wet hole, she thrust her hips at him making his fingers go deeper “and I want your dick next!, so fuck me please Tony”

Rob grabbed Janice round the waist and held her, so that she could lift her legs up and spread them so that Tony could fuck her standing up”He quickly unloaded his cream up her cunt and that just left Rob. He lay on the bed prick rearing and four of the lads grabbed her under the arms and lifted her over him. As they did this she felt several hands on her tits and bum and a few different fingers probing her fanny. Rob guided his stiff dick up her and the four lads physically bounced her up and down on it. ”oh fuck its gorgeous” she wailed and this continued until she got her sixth spunking of the night. She was pulled off him and Tony said”Thank you Mrs Bruce for the use of your body, now you can fuck off while we play cards. Weve all fucked your cunt but weve had enough now. He took her took her to the door and said and we’ll keep your bra and knickers as a souvenir. Come for your skirt and top tommorow.

He pushed her out into the corridor, stark naked and fanny still dripping spunk. Before she could think what to do two porters came round the corner, both guys between 50 and 60 and they stopped dead in their tracks. Whilst trying to cover herself she asked if they could get her back in her room and give her something to cover her. The older one looked sympathetic and beckoned her into the store room. The other man followed. ”we’d like to help you he said, and we will get you back in, but what will you do to repay us?

Janice was standing in the corner one hand between her legs and one covering her tits. She said ”What do you mean” but she had already realised………

The older porter said ”You could start by moving your hands and showing us your tits and twat. ”

Janice moved her hands and stood proudly, tits out, and legs open She said ”and I suppose you dirty old men want to fuck me too”?

The older guy said “that’s the idea girl”

She looked at the other man and said “you cant fuck me like that-get your dicks out and let me have a look”

The older guy was a bit limp, and smallish, but the fifty year old had a great big cock which was as stiff as any she’d seen. Janice said “I’d better hand start you then” and she wanked his dick until he was hard. Whilst she did this the younger guy fingered her and was feeling her tits and arse and she was bucking her hips for more. She said “Fuck me then if its what you want”

She was then pushed onto the floor and got one dick in her mouth and one up her cunt, (the big one)shagging her furiously. They both came in a rush. They then gave her a towel, took her back into her room and thanked for letting them fuck a nice young fanny. Just before they left big dick asked for a blow job and Janice said “fine, you fucked me pretty good so lie down, and your mate can screw me if he can get it up”She bent down to suck his prick and deliberately opened her legs to give him a view of her twat. He needed no further encouragement and he duly fucked her good and hard.

After they both came and left Janice lay down and smiled. Her training was complete!

Lorimar
Lorimar
1 Followers