Training Notes: Chloe's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Chloe prepares for her blowjob trial.
6.4k words
4.38
23.5k
13

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this time there were 9 girls in Rogonfeldt House. Two of us, me and Wendy Olson, a self-proclaimed 'farm girl' from Minnesota, were unbranded as yet. Two of us, Bethany Szochet (who you already know) and Sam Welton, were considered house sluts and not likely to be sold off for at least a few years. Two more of us, Kathy Jones from Carmel and Rainee Bizot from New Orleans were first year girls under brand but not ready for sale. That left 3 girls, Emily Wennington (who you also know), Martha Gaines from L.A. and Juliette Cremlau, a German girl, who were about to go to auction in a month. My name, which I chose not to reveal earlier, is Chloe Jacobs. How I got here is a story in itself which I will tell in due course.

But what did the 9 of us have in common? Not much in one sense, but enough. We were all sluts. We had all chosen the life. We were committed body and soul to our Master and to the house and its interests. We tended, with the exception of Rainee, to have smaller tits than were common at other quality houses. We also tended, one and all, to have high, tight, round asses. That was the house specialty. We were, by definition, submissive.

I mentioned earlier that our brand location was under the globe of the girl's ass. You might say that spot was selected for the beauty of our asses, but of course the reality was that we were selected into Rogonfeldt because our asses were fine and because a house brand under the globe, and just above the crease where the back thigh meets the ass, would show those asses off to their nicest effect.

Rainee was black but very lightly shaded, the rest of the girls were white. Rainee's tits were extraordinary, not just compared to the rest of us, but compared to any girl in any house. Men loved to cum on her tits to mark their conquest of such perfection. Quiet Sam, and in our house you almost cannot mention her name without the prefix 'quiet', was considered our best cocksucker. When not servicing Master or his designees you almost could not get a word from her. She alternated between a dreamy poetic state and a more thoughtful state -- but what she thought about it was hard to say. But when she was sucking a man's cock there was no denying her focus and attention to detail. Emily was a young beauty with flawless skin and face who handled virtually all her sexual tasks with beauty and a lively submission. She was considered the best at eating pussy.

Juliette could cum most easily from getting fucked in the ass. Her specialty was to take a man up her ass, cum, twirl to suck his cock, and then take a facial. Those of us who saw this were in awe every time. Martha was a redheaded Scots girl who could fuck nonstop for hours after the rest of us fell from exhaustion. Hers was undoubtedly the prettiest cunt of our lot, I think the prettiest any of us had ever seen, and was the only one Master allowed unwaxed and unshaved because it enhanced her nicest asset. The combination of fragility and endurance in a cunt is highly unusual and highly prized.

Bethany was currently in trouble for breaking the taboo against discussing my brand in advance. But trouble or not Master clearly considered her one of the house's most valuable assets. He had made her lead house slut because she was so versatile in service, presentation and the mentoring of other sluts. Some unknown punishment -- possibly including demotion from lead girl -- awaited her. Kathy was, I'm sorry, an over privileged airhead of a girl, who happened to be very beautiful and happened to express the soul of a true slut (at least with men) despite her air of superiority.

And that leaves the new girls, me and Wendy. About myself I will say only that these writings will reveal over time my strengths and weaknesses. The short bio is that I had followed a boyfriend west from Greenwich Village when I was 17, dumped him in L.A., gravitated to the Bay Area, and realized my calling by meeting another slut at a (straight) party while she was on vacation. I ended up eating her pussy that night in a callow show of appreciation -- and then she went down on me and I began to understood the difference between a trained girl like her and a wannabe like me. But I was underway, and 7 months later ended up (thank God!) at Rogonfeldt.

And Wendy? Our Minnesota farm girl was all right. She was naïve in every possible way and obedient in every possible way. She was pretty but not beautiful, with shapely medium sized tits, the required ass, and a charming crooked smile. Energetic in her service but not a natural. She, of all of us, had the greatest risk of not getting to the brand. I say this knowing that I hereby break the same taboo that currently has Bethany in hot water. But I have to. None of this will make sense if you don't understand that I knew this almost from the day I met Wendy. Still, she was a very nice girl.

I liked most of the girls. Emily was my favorite, the only girl there I could imagine loving as a close girlfriend, and I had a high regard for Sam's obvious intelligence and character. I did not like Kathy (as you could tell) but was extra careful to please her when called upon, as a good slut would. I had made her cum many times and learned to smile up at the supercilious grin she bestowed on any girl who got her off. I did not especially care for Juliette either, although I couldn't exactly say why. I was envious really only of 1 girl: Martha and her beautiful cunt. But then we all were I think. And Martha was a nice girl in every way.

Emily, Martha and Juliette had all be in house between a year and a half and 2 years. They were ready for the block. We knew even without being supposed to know that Master expected a huge price, possibly in the $2 million plus range, for both Emily and Martha. Juliette was expected to bring in a good price somewhere around $1.5 million. The Arab buyers in particular would make sure her price stated above the regional average since they tend to love a girl who can fuck so proficiently with her ass. But it was understood that all buyers would push the prices for Emily and Martha.

The impending auction meant that Master was exceptionally busy finding girls to replace the ones he would lose. He wanted just 3 more, but realized anything between 2 and 4 would be acceptable so long as they were girls who kept the quality and prices high.

Master is John G. Rogonfeldt III, and I mean no disrespect by bringing him on the stage after the girls. He will understand, I feel sure, that the story is about the girls, and that it is the girls who needed understanding above all. Briefly then, Master is the 2nd real master of Rogonfeldt House; his father having founded the house 26 years earlier. Master's age is 41, and he has been in charge for the 11 years since his father's sudden death. Master's grandfather, John G. the first, was said to have been a whoremaster back before legalization. So you might say that pussy has been the family business for many years. Breeding will tell. My Master knew his business and our house was considered one of the top 3 in the area.

One final preparatory note: Master has 2 sons, John G. IV and William, but they are too young to be involved in the business as yet. So he has his 2 nephews, William T. Reynolds and Joshua S. Reynolds, as second and third in command. Both are in their early 30's. The girls, and to a girl, disliked and distrusted Master William as much as they loved and honored our true Master, Master John. And we liked, to a girl, Master Joshua. But he seemed to have little power over the operation -- with the exception of power over the girl's bodies and behavior. Our obedience across the 3 masters was uniform, our submission and desire to please was uniform. But the love in a slut's heart goes to one Master, and Master William did sometimes seem to go out of his way to make sure none of it spilled over to him. More on that anon.

So that's the cast of characters. There were of course girls for help in the kitchen and as housekeepers. There were gardeners and handymen. There were men to tend the horses and sheer the sheep -- for Rogonfeldt was a beautiful villa which had begun as a modest farm until growing expansive through acquisition of abutting properties. But of these people you will hear nothing; for we were not to interact with them in any way -- and so we didn't. They say that houses have fallen simply because some slut took it into her head to blow the gardener for giving her a nice rose. They say the complications in law are immense once that sort of thing breaks out. But not here. Not at Rogonfeldt House. And the straight help understood that as well as the girls did.

The House itself was immense and extraordinary. I said it began as a simpler farm, and the original farmhouse (built as a getaway by John G. I) had been incorporated into the current villa as its kitchen and dining hall. We were set on 75 acres with the main house at the center, surrounded by 2 swimming pools, an immaculate flower garden, open fields, paddocks, trails, a small vineyard for Master's own wine, hills with amazing views of the valley and a small pond. The exterior was a rugged fieldstone. The first floor interior held not only the dining hall and kitchen but richly furnished main ballroom, Master's private apartment and study, a large library, and 3 smaller private salons for meetings (or play.) The 2nd story housed apartments for Masters William and Joshua, a billiards room and an entertainment room. The 3rd floor had 12 separate small bedrooms for the girls as well as a common area where we could relax. A smaller 4th level under the eaves had rooms for 6 (female) domestic servants. All male personnel were housed a mile away in a nicely converted barn.

And now to start. For start we must. It was a big day for me and for Wendy. And for Bethany. And for the Masters. In the midst of inspecting and evaluating a stream of new girls vying to get in, and entertaining the middle-men who brought in the girls, there were the little matters of a. the blowjob trial/competition for me and Wendy, and b. the disposition of Bethany's case. Master had told us more than once that he hated the distraction of what he called the 'pussy parade' brought forth by the middle-men. He found it both distasteful and unprofitable; distasteful because so many of the girls ended up sobbing or worse when they were rejected, unprofitable because hardly any of the girls brought in would ever be accepted. Of all of his girls in the last 3 years, only one had come in from the pussy parade, and she brought (at least by Rogonfeldt standards) a low price when sold off a year earlier.

Still he needed to do it because the middle men now trying to sell young flesh to him were the same middle men who would be bring him customers in a months' time. So the pussy parade was more about vendor relations than it was about pussy. Master was doing the vendors a favor by inspecting and critiquing girls with no shot at Rogonfeldt. But this inspection told those vendors at which (lower) houses and for what price they might dispose of a given girl. The girls of course thought his rejection was a final rejection of their dream, and so the histrionics. But most of them would land in some house somewhere. It certainly was not in the vendor's interest to be parading around a cunt with no market value whatsoever.

We girls were on edge. Breakfast and lunch had both been served and we had nothing much to do. The other girls -- at least most of them -- went out of their way to keep Wendy and I distracted and rested and went out of their way to avoid Bethany since none of us could think of any constructive help we might offer her. Emily, who was a born story teller, and Rainee, who could use that New Orleans southern charm when needed, began to tell hilarious stories about mishaps from their own blowjob testing. Stories about girls with cum in their eyes so thick they needed to be led by leash from the room; stories about guys who would not cum no matter how talented a girls mouth was and how hard she worked; stories about girls breaking into tears when a man's load gushed from their mouths down over their chins and tits. Funny stories. Sad stories. Diverting stories.

I napped after lunch and when I awoke found that Bethany had just called us all into our common room to repent and announce her punishment. She began by apologizing to me on her knees -- which was embarrassing but necessary and expected. I kissed her forehead and told her she was forgiven. She then told us all that she had been demoted to 2nd house slut behind Sam. Bethany went to Sam, kissed her on the lips and knelt before her to hand over the house keys. At this point we returned to our rooms.

What it all meant was not exactly clear to me. Bethany had been the indispensable girl since I had arrived. And although I liked and admired Sam I wasn't sure she had the personal strength and charisma to lead the other girls. Sam was the dreamy girl. Bethany was the doer. So that was a bit upsetting. And then there was the question of whether this was the full punishment for Bethany. Master of course would not have told her one way or the other. But demoted sluts had been known to head to auction earlier rather than later in an effort to keep ill will out of the atmosphere. I had to doubt that he would rush Bethany out in the auction next month. Putting up a girl requires months of prep for her, the house and the auctioneers. Any rush job would risk getting a bad price for a valuable girl. Still, it had happened before from what the others had told me. So there was upset and uncertainty about the whole thing.

I tried napping again but was unable to fall asleep. So I got myself ready for the pre-meet scheduled for 4 p.m. with Master. It was mostly a formality from what I understood. The girls had already told us in pretty minute detail what to expect. Still there were some open questions which Master would answer.

According to Emily, our main resource, the evening would go like this: There would be 3 unbranded girls, me, Wendy and some unknown slut not from Rogonfeldt. We would of course be nude but were allowed either a slave anklet or some other little item of personal adornment. We would have hair and makeup done to our own preference. Our tits were not to be adorned unless Master had already had a piercing applied. Our cunts were as Master had dictated: both Wendy and I were freshly and completely waxed and had no piercings there.

There would be 9 men selected for a variety of cock sizes and shapes and a variety of blowjob preferences and demands. Some might be circumcised, some not. All would be at least 8 inches in a flaccid state; none would be selected who was more than 12 inches. They would be men known for the ability to deliver very sizeable loads to a girl's mouth or face. They might be black men or white men or a mix. Some of them might like rough face fucking and some might like just a steady slow suck with the girl doing all the work.

Girls would (generally) be kneeling. They could use their mouths and hands unless the man chose to have her hands bound either in front or behind her back. Men would be allowed to position the sluts as desired, and we should expect at least one man to lay us on a table with our head hanging down for his attack. Men were allowed to touch the girls anywhere but could not use excessive force or injure the girls. A girl's tits however were considered fair game for moderately rough action. Men were not allowed to fuck the girl's pussies or asses. Girls were expected to follow any instructions from the man regarding posture, display, throating, holding position, swallowing or wearing cum. Most men would want a swallow, but some would prefer a facial.

Beyond that we just needed to know that the girl was expected to be pretty, submissive, enthusiastic, obedient, erotic, imaginative, happy and fun. No problem.

The 9 men would get 2 blowjobs each. The 3 girls were therefore to share 18 total events -- giving head 6 times each over 2 sessions. Each man got blown once in session 1 and once in session 2. Each girl gave 3 blowjobs per session. The 3 guys a girl drew in the first session were decided by a random draw. The 3 guys she blew in session 2 were decided by some complex evaluation method Master would oversee. A girl might have to blow the same man twice in the night, or she might get a completely different set of 3 men in session 2. The sessions were 2 hours in length running from 5:30 -- 7:30 and 9:30 -- 11:30.

The sessions broke down as follows: 20 minutes to suck a guy followed by a 20 minute break to clean up and rest. This would be done 3 times per session. Since only 3 of the 9 men were getting a blowjob at any one moment there was plenty of time for the other men to visit and observe what each girl was capable of. They were as free to comment on her abilities during her performance as the man blown was to speak to them or to command her. Of course the 3 Masters would be circulating as well to see what each girl could do, but they would not be expected to make any public comment. Still the girls were intensely aware of which Master was in their room at any one time and could be counted on to extend herself most fully when Master John was in the room. At least that would be true for Wendy and me.

The men were selected to be expert at making the girl extend herself for as much of the 20 minutes as possible, and the best of them finally came only in the last minute of the allotted time. Infrequently it did happen that the man had not cum when the 20 minute chime sounded -- and this was considered an embarrassment to both him and the girl. But if a girl made her man cum any time in the first 10 minutes, and especially if she got a healthy load from him in that period, it was considered an embarrassment for the man and a gold star for the girl. Of course as girls we would not want to anger or embarrass any man we might have to blow again in session 2, so that gold star was a mixed bag.

The girls each had their own blowjob salon and were therefore not able ever to see the other girls in action. During our breaks we were kept apart from the other 2 sluts but we each got 2 girls to assist our recovery, help us shower and apply makeup, do our hair, and boost our confidence.

The 3 of us, me, Wendy and the other, would be the main servers, assisted by the other girls, during the dinner break between sessions. We would be nude for the dinner service and could expect slaps, tickles, rude comments and some light penetration as we worked, but Master would be presiding and would keep the men from going too far. The time from around 8:30 till we began again at 9:30 was for us to rest, get something to eat and drink, and get cleaned up again. That was the time when the dining room was closed to sluts and the men gave their evaluations for session 1. None of the girls knew really how that worked, although that didn't stop the more imaginative girls like Rainee from offering theories. During this time the Master would decide the lineup of men for each girl that would occur in session 2.

After session 2 at 11:30 the men would be compensated by Master. Some would then leave. Some might stay together with our 3 Masters for brandy and cigars in the library. The 3 girls who had been on trial were now off duty and, after a final quick shower, were allowed to sit at the feet of the men while they wound down. We were also allowed (i.e. required) now to wear simple short yellow dresses that exposed our pussies and the sides of our tits. The yellow dresses were gifts to us that signified the completion of our blowjob trial. (A red dress was already in my cell closet -- signifying that 2 weeks earlier I had completed my fucking trial.) The other girls in the house would be nude and they would do the service. We girls would be allowed a soft drink or water. No business was to be discussed. No evaluations were presented. Those came the following day. But Master was gracious and was often known to compliment all the girls for their hard work in some generic but artful fashion.

12