Training Notes: Sam's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Great War and the Great Convergence

In this period of massive economic and social turmoil, and aided by a belief in the new war technologies, it became inevitable that another World War would break out. In 2096 Fuhrer Wilhelm of Germany launched a preemptive nuclear attack against the Chinese. One by one the nations of the world were drawn into the conflict until by 2098 more than 2/3 of all nations in the United Nations had declared war on at least one other nation. As noted above the nuclear exchanges that followed were complete, all-out warfare intended to obliterate cities and entire countries. Germany and Russia ceased to exist as nations within the first month of The Great War. The American, Japanese and Brazilian governments all fell into chaos within months after that. The armies of these nations continued the war of all against all divorced from all civilian leadership and input, causing them to double and then triple the rate of nuclear exchange. The destruction of virtually every nation was a foregone conclusion by 2099. (Bunuel, p. 52)

By 2101 there remained only 4 functioning military/economic forces in the world: Canada, Australia, Argentina and India. These 4 had wisely avoided conflict in the first few killing years of the war. They now fought over the scraps of the history's most catastrophic war until June of 2102 when a general Armistice was declared. The Great War Armistice left these nations with hegemony over 85% of the world's remaining population and economic capability. (Venretti, p. 806)

Europe had descended to the level of a collection of city-states. Paris, Rome, London, Vienna, Berlin, Budapest and Madrid were gone. Ironically, a weakly constituted Germany now held sway over the new European city-states. In North America, simliarly great cities (Washington D.C., Montreal, Ottowa, Los Angeles, New York City, etc.) were gone. The newly formed United States of Canada was now the ascendant power. Argentina took over half the land mass of South America. India dominated all of Central Asia and the Middle East, Australia dominated all of Eastern Asia and the old Russian Empire. Botswana, which had managed somehow to stay out of the war entirely, gained hegemony over 80% of Africa.

By 2102 2/3 of the world's population and an additional half of its economic output had been destroyed. The net was that the world held 1/3 of the people and ¼ of the economic power as it had had just 17 years earlier before the collapse of 2085. (Ferguson, p. 629)

The only good news of the time was that, thanks to the prevailing nuclear technologies, the world's natural environment had largely recovered by 2105. By then radiation levels were down to .01% of what they had been in the year 2100 (Adams, p. 216 ff.). The world began to rebuild and by 2108 the great megalopolises of the past had largely been converted to farm land. The world was preparing to be recunted.

Emancipation and Slave Houses 2113

As the war killing escalated, religious and social mores regarding sex fell apart completely. It was said that mothers were regularly blowing sons before sending them off to war, and that fathers routinely fucked daughters home on military leave. There was no reason not to.

A popular joke after the war ended was that German sluts had accomplished in 20 years what 3 Fuhrers had never done with decades of mass murder: the unification of Europe under German hegemony (weak as it was.) The point of the joke was not without merit: the Union of German Sluts (the VDS: Vereinigung Deutsch Schlampen) had been in the vanguard of the women's movements for revolution all the way back to 2060 when it was first founded. It was followed closely by women's groups from around the world– and especially groups in favor of banning all forms of sexual reporession. The sluts of the world could lay some claim to the economic collapse of 85, to the Great War and then to it's aftermath.

The first question VDS faced after the war was: what do women really want? Male pyschologists, philosophers and sociologists had debated the question for centuries. VDS now sought scientific answers based on real data from the women of the world. Two years of polling of women worldwide lead to the following conclusions.

*Women were almost uniformly anti-militaristic, pro-peace and pro-equality

*Women were pro-family and pro-love, anti extremes of competition

*Women were for balanced capitalism which favored work over leisure and created strong work-based safety netsfor the poor. The German sluts named it the KG model for ‚Kapitalismus im Gleichgewicht'.

*About 50% of women worldwide wanted some kind of traditional marriage, a marriage based on love and a private home. However, only 2/3 of these women – or 1/3 of women overall – wanted a love-marriage which required their own sexual fidelity. Further, only 1/3 of these women – or 1/6 of women overall – expected their partner/spouse to be monogamous in their love-mariage. Richer women tended to expect spouses to pay for exclusive use of trained sluts.

*About 1/3 of women wanted to focus on career and wealth creation over love-mariage and familty.

*About 1/6 of women wanted the life of a slut – tied neither to love-marriage or career but basing their goals on freely delivered sexual service to others. Of this 1/6 over 90% had the ideal target of such service as a dominant male.

*In reality the categories got blurred. Many married women insisted on their right to behave like sluts. Many sluts ended up marrying for financial or love reasons.

The shock in the results, contested though they were by religious bodies, was that about as many women wanted a life of sexual servitude as did a wifely life. The VDS caled it ‚Freiheit der Fotze', or freely expressed cuntliness.

By 2110 the German women had morphed their movement into the Worldwide Union of Sluts (the WVS: weltweiten Vereinigung von Schlampen.) The women of the world had finally united, and united under the flag of complete and unrestricted sexual freedom. In 2113 the newly constituted United Nations declared a universal right of female sexual freedom. The move was bitterly opposed by what remained of conservative churches, but their power was dwarfed by the united voices of the women. The new world, poorer but anti-militaristic and pro-equality of every sort, would be a kinder place for what had been known as the 'gentler sex.' Women had claimed their cuntliness at last.

The US of Canada became the first great nation to act. It recognized a woman's right to choose s life of wifehood, or business, or slutdom in 2115. Wives would not be expected to hold a job in business and were given no economic incentive to do so. Their focus would be on love, on the home, on fertility and on producing a new generation of children to rebuild society. Business women would not be expected to become wives – and had no social incentives to do so; they were completely free to engage openly in every conceivable form of sexual behavior. They were free to compete with men within the dictates of the new balanced KG capitalist model. Sluts were free to be themselves without the pressure of wifely duties or business. They would be supported and advanced by the men (or sometimes women) they served. (Ferguson, p. 86 ff.)

The year 2115 therefore saw the legalization of voluntary slavehood associations in the US. The other great nations followed within 3 years. The associations then formed have evolved today to become our great A, B and so-called C-level slave houses.

The backlash to the war mindset – overcocked and militaristic – meant that now everything female became desirable and good. The cunt, formerly the embodiment of the evil of women, was now revered. Popular media of the time confirms this. (Adams, p. 921) The old ad for Schiller's Ice Cream (2120) is indicative of the mood of the time: as a smiling man suggestively licks an ice cream cone, the voice over says simply "Schiller's Ice Cream;" we dissolve to another man's smiling face rising up shiny and slick with juices and see a woman's knees near his ears; we dissolve back to the first face now slick and dripping with ice cream and hear the voiceover "It's cuntaliciously good!" Another ad from that era (2122) successfully sold mattresses by celebrating the vitality of sluts: as one sexy, naked girl after another tumbles into a large bed we hear: "Several Sluts Sleep Soundly in a Slater's Super Sleigh!"

Early days of slavery were chaotic. Girls were slutting without regard to decorum or even common sense. The move towards regulation and professional slutdom began in 2116 when Canada and Australia jointly outlawed every form of incest. Scientists found to their chagrin that while they could prevent and cure every form of sexually transmitted disease, they were not able to undo the laws of genetics. For the first time in decades a government put its weight behind a form of sexual restriction. The unexpected result was a huge influx of cheap, low quality pussy from Eastern Europe into the US of Canada. (Mistral, p. 45) Once the men there were forcibly restrained from fucking their daughters there was little in the destroyed European economy that would hold the girls there. The Supreme Court of Canada placed quotas on foreign pussy to end the crisis.

The second tightening of sexual practices concerned the age of consent for girls. Conservative religious groups finally found a victory in their efforts to declare 18 as the age of sexual and personal maturity for both males and females. During the chaos of the war and its aftermath some countries had lowered the age of female consent to 16 (USC and Australia) or even 12 (Germany, Ireland and Japan.) The chaos in sexual relations was such that the official age hardly mattered – people perceived themselves to be free to engage in sex with males or females of any age. The change occurred when scientists began to realize (around 2119) that the post-war generation was achieving female puberty about 2.4 years later than was true before the war. Breast development and first menses were now occurring for girls around 16 or 17. (Scientists still debate the cause of this change in female sexuality but the lead hypothesis is that high radiation levels during the war had affected genes which controlled the timing of estrogen creation. The change is thought to be irreversible. (Smith, p. 92 ff.)) Sex with an 18 year old in 2120 was said to be equivalent to relations with a girl of 15 in the years before the war. In this environment governments united around 18 as the age of consent and created strict penalties for people over the age of 25 who violated girls under the age of 18. (The exception was that girls were still allowed into officially designated A or B level houses at 16 on the grounds that a slut knows her mind by then. This exception was reversed only in 2170 based on the Burleigh Case.)

The framework for professional slut associations was now in place. Incest was forbidden, the age of consent was 18 but otherwise everything sexual was legal and encouraged. One sixth of the female population was ready to join voluntary associations of sexual service. The New United Nations wrote model legislation around the regulation of A-level and B-level houses, detailing the rules of recruitment and enrollment, grading and advancement (e.g. Red and Yellow Dresses), brands, auctions, terms of service, compensation of sluts, healthcare and insurance, reintegration post contract terms, etc. The great nations of the world adopted the legislation within the 5 year period between 2120 and 2125. Women began to flock to the newly created houses.

At the beginning in 2120 there were hundreds of houses and tens of thousands of girls undergoing training in the US. The market found equilibrium around 2125 which remains in place to this day. In the US of Canada, for instance, four market regions were defined: West is centered in the Bay Area and was allocated 27 A-house licenses, Central is focused in Austin and was given 20, East, centered in Raleigh, got 35 and South (formerly Mexico and Central America, and centered in Tegucigalpa) got 22. Each region has approximately 2 to 2.5 times as many B-houses. Girls not accepted into either A or B houses, who are in the majority of course, may become freelance sluts. These are the so-called 'C-level' girls who either find a man to own them, become hotel based prostitutes or find some other organization (e.g. college frat house or fraternal organization of older men) which will own them.

Most A-houses hold between 10 and 30 sluts, with an average in the US of 14.7 girls. B-houses get just slightly larger. In each region one or 2 A-houses become mega-houses with more than 100 girls. The highest quality houses (e.g. Rogonfeldt!) maintain a small inventory of sluts and focus intensely on quality control of their pussy.

In the last year for which the US of Canada has published census data, 2185, the numbers broke down this way:

Production of New Girl-Sluts

Total Population USC116,280,816

Girls turning 18593,9010.51%

New Girl-Slut registrants92,86415.6%

Consumption of New Girl- Sluts in the Workforce

A-level houses3,0633.3%

B level houses8,5689.2%

'C level houses'46,20149.8%Incl. hotels, Frat. Orgs, etc.

L Level houses7,9468.6%lesbian only training

Married as Slut25,43927.4%

Total Tracked Sluts91,21798.2%

Total Untracked Sluts1,6471.8%

Those who read Chloe's diary will get a pretty good sense from her and the other girls how these regulations played out in our West Coast houses in the late 22nd century. But Master has instructed me specifically to include some brief notes on slut compensation, since this is not likely to be covered by any of the other girls. Here they are:

First, girls in-house (i.e. during their training years) are the complete responsibility of the house owner or Master. Food, lodging, healthcare, insurance, etc. are all covered and each of these is tightly regulated by the government to make sure girls remain healthy and attractive. The girl receives no salary. Each girl is given 2 weeks' vacation 3 times per year and 1 vacation of 4 weeks, the schedule of which is up to her Master. During vacation time regulations require that the girl leave house premises and that she may go wherever she wants. For vacation weeks she receives a stipend equivalent to the average weekly salary of members of the bar in her area.

Once a girl is auctioned responsibility for her health and welfare transfers to her new owners. The terms of her sales contract may dictate her treatment (within the law) based on agreements between selling and purchasing masters, but the terms are generally the same as apply to the girls in house (e.g. medical, vacation, etc.) Contracts for girls being sold are generally for a term of 10 years. This may be extended upward to no more than 15 years if the girl and the appropriate Slut Court agree to a waiver.

Finally, and by law without exception, there are the terms of departure. Once a girls term of service is up she must leave her master's care and control. She may be sold on a secondary market with her consent as either a wife or prostitute (or other), or she may simply leave her slut life to pursue any path she desires. She is under no legal obligation to remain in service even if sold: the girl is free to leave for any reason at any time.

The main expense of a slut acquisition from a house comes at the girl's departure (sold again or not.) Owners settle certain fixed amounts on their sluts at that time. The current regulations require that the slut be given 2.7 times her original sale price. So, for example, a high quality A-level slut might sell for $2 million. After 10 years her term of service is up and her master must settle on her inflation indexed amount of $5.4 million (indexed to her date of auction.) The girl essentially has earned $540,000 per year for her term, an amount which is 2.4 times the average professional salary over lawyers and doctors in our region.)Masters generally assume therefore that the purchase of a slut will end up costing something like 5 times her sale price: a factor of 1 for the sale price itself, a factor of .5 for taxes on the transaction, a factor of 2.7 for her departure settlement, and a factor of .8 for her maintenance cost (e.g. health, vacations, insurance, etc.) during her 10 year period of slavery. The branded A-level slut purchased for $2 million will cost a total of $10 million over her term, or $1,000,000 per year. Clearly this is an option for the rich only. The rules for B-level girls are the same. The difference is that an exceptional B-level girl (unbranded by definition) might sell for $300,000, have a 10 year cost around $1.3 million and realize around $800,000 for herself at term's end. Even B-level sluts are strictly for the well to do.

With costs of this sort masters determined very early on that they needed legal protection for their property and symbols. Branding started in the expected way – a method for keeping track of inventory. In the first chaotic days of slavery branding was completely unregulated. Quality and prices suffered as untrained and unattractive sluts were brought under the brand. By 2020 the political power of the masters was such that they were able to get a Supreme Court ruling banning the brand for all but A level trained sluts. In the 20's B and C level girls – and to the horror of the public – even younger high school sluts were using tattoos to mimic brands. More legal battles ensued and the Supreme Court eventually banned all tattoos. The knock off artists were not done however. In 2030 high school girls were still wearing wash off tattoos showing the brands of their favorite house. The courts considered this harmless but made sure that only the A houses were able to manufacture and sell the fake brands. The brand remains the symbol of quality sluts due to the diligence of the masters and the courts.

12