Training of a New Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were watching the Chargers embarrass the Raiders ( 2 teams I love in football, the Chargers, and anybody who beats the Raiders), anyway, the first quarter was winding down and a yell came from the back of the house.

"How much time till half?"

O.K., we are football junkies! "14:32"

I realized Steve still did not have a beer, so at the commercial I got up to freshen my drink (I later found out was a mistake), and grabbed him a Samuel Adams.

The game marched on toward half time and the Chargers continued their dominance much to my pleasure (rare).The ladies re-appeared before the half-time show.

First to appear was Sheryl, she, or they, had painted "Charger lightening bolts" above each breast. She looked at my drink and apologized for not refilling it before she went into the back with Mickey. She scrambled to freshen it up as Steve told me how Lucky I was. I agreed, and was about to say something profound, which I have no idea would have been, when Mickey came in.

Another jaw gap. She placed herself in front of Steve, and displayed her pubic area as she too was nude. The girls had obviously spent the first half of the game on Mickey. I can only assume she was hirsute, Sheryl is a slickie, the one previous requirement she complied with, but now, her pubes were Silver and Black, perfectly sculpted so any Raiders fan would get on their knees and worship.

Steve was re-"In LOVE". He again started his stuttering and screwing things up. Mickey walked up in front of him, shoved the Raider Shield against his mouth, then informed him it was his turn to try out for the winning team. She asked him if he liked what he saw, he confirmed. Did he want more of it, he confirmed. She asked him if he could order her around, he didn't answer.

BIG PAUSE!!!

I thought this was going to be a biggie, so did Sheryl. She came running to me and I saw tears swelling again in her eyes.

As much as I would have liked to see the finish (happy) to this, I scooped Sheryl up and we retreated to the back of the house.

I told her I felt she had done a wonderful job getting Mickey to open up, (and disrobe, as we had never before done this in each others company), but she did what she could do and we needed to give them some space, just as we had gotten before. As I am telling her this, she is removing my clothes, to which, honest to god I am oblivious to.

We start to get romantic, when there is a knock on the door. Puzzled, I look at Sheryl, her eyes big, she stammers, "I forgot about the Pizza."

"Let's get it I said."

Half forgetting I was now as naked as the ladies, we went into the living room to see that Mickey had coaxed Steve out of his clothing as well.

(Love happy endings?)

We acknowledged them with a smile, happy for their solution whatever it was, went to the door, and Sheryl pushed me behind the door opening the door.

When the door opened, I'm not sure who got the biggest shock, but Sheryl stepped back, handed me the cash she had counted out and said "You better take this one" and pushed me in front of the door. The Pizza delivery person was a young lady, probably in her early twenties, and understandably wide eyed. I was flustered, Sheryl was giggling behind the door, when Mickey told Steve to take care of it.

Poor Steve got up, stood behind the door, (of course I was still too stupid to go there), and looked around. When he saw that it was a young lady, he snatched the money from my hand and thrust it towards her as he drug me behind the door. I thought Sheryl was going to split a gut.

The pizza delivery "girl" looked at him, then said "NO Deal, step in front of that door and let's see the goods!"

Now I was in the tickle chair.

Steve was about to pass out I think when Mickey stepped up. In clear view she asked the gal for our pizza, and as Sheryl and I were trying our damnedest to not bust out, the pizza girl looked at Mickey and said "Gotta love the Raiders", then she continued "But I'm a Latino just like you, and I have heard about black guys, so show me the goods or no pizza!"

This was the best lesson in self control I have ever learned, and we still held our laughter until Mickey grabbed Steve by the upper arm and pushed him in front of the door.

She took the cash from him, handed the pizza to him, then said "Y'all look like you really enjoy Monday Night Football, but next time, guy or gal, send out the first lady, she's a knockout, not that anything is wrong with the rest of you, but that first gal, I'd do her and I'm straight."

I looked at Sheryl and said, "well, that's a hell of a compliment, what are you going to do about it?"

"I guess I better escort her to her car then" and she walked through the door and did just that.

When she returned, there were questions, but it was anti climatic. Then Steve asked the score of the game, Mickey looked at him and said "Dumbass, you are winning!"

There is something about a woman who is stating her point, butt naked, and when she forms that last word her tits weave back and forth.

Truth was, Chargers were still kicking Raider butt, but that doesn't matter. (well, maybe a little, it is my story)

The Power struggle between Steve and Mickey still went on. Sheryl and I were sitting along the side lines as spectators, and believe it or not believed they were making progress. (Imagine if you will, four nude people in a room not making progress?)

About that time, I was trying to get Sheryl a bit more excited, well I guess I have to confess I wanted to exploit her wonderful talents, when I spotted the remote. She noticed my response as I saw it, and simply spread her legs to confirm the antenna wire was where it should be.

While we watched Steve and Mickey ignore the game on the tube. I turned on the power and received a warm hug with a little shudder. Sheryl looked at me and told me to pleasure myself. I told her I intended to, threw her. I pressed the button the first time. She jumped a bit. She held my neck and sounded like a dove signaling her lover. We stayed there for quite awhile, she as well as I, watched our friends who were going through some adjustments, but everything felt right. She turned to me, smiled at me, then grabbed her breasts and began to breast beat me to wake me from my stupor. (BTW, no better way to be awoken),

"Are you aware of the score?" she asked.

"Yah, Chargers are winning!"

"Aren't you concerned?"

"The game, naw, it's in the bag. Steve and Mickey, Yah, our solution isn't theirs, they have some ground to cover, but I think they will make it with her guidance.

"What do you mean HER guidance."

"Think about it, who called me home today in a state of uncertainty."

"It's different.

"No, it's the same, just different people.

"What is different"

"In our relationship, I appeared to be in control, but in reality it was you. By tonight's' actions, you gave me control, thereby retaining control without guilt, and I get what I want, you get what you need."

"What's that"

"You control how I control you"

"Where do we go from here?"

3rd hit on the button.

I'm so bad, you try to hold off, but you can't.

You jump up, try to get to the towel, and as you get there, it strikes!

I catch you before you collapse, but the damage is done. Our pussy has taken over and you have no control. You begin to shake and writhe, only now do you realize you are nude in front of your friends, but there is no control, yet I assured you there was, you are confused. For the second time tonight you stand in front of me, out of control and bared to the world, you let go. You feel it building, but can do nothing about it. You try to fight it, but first you go into uncontrolled convulsions, then it begins. You begin to squirt, and squirt, there seems to be no stopping you. It's an uncontrollable volcano. You continue till I fear for your safety, then I pull the antenna from your pussy as your knees buckle.

We get up and ready for bed, as I drop the eggs into your bourbon for cleaning.

As we head down the hall we hear Mickey whisper to Steve, "grab those, now make me whimper like that!"

12