Training of a Pleasure Girl

Story Info
The morning workout of a resort worker.
5.1k words
4.06
42.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel awoke slowly at first not sure if she was awake or still dreaming; she lay on her right side blinking her brown eyes several times as she looked out one of the double glass doors thought the wide open red curtains. It was early afternoon and Rachel stretched her nude body under the red cotton sheets pushing them away from her torso as she did so. For a while the young woman lay motionless in the sunlight room her mother would be calling soon and Rachel decided to remain in bed until after the call.

The air-condition unit sprang to life blowing cool air into the room where Rachel's brown nipples hardened almost immediately on the peaks of her plastic enhanced breasts rolling over onto her back Rachel cupped her breasts that her mother had brought for her and given them a squeeze before she began twisting her nipples. Her thighs were slightly apart exposing her shaven mound to the breeze that was coming out of the vent on the ceiling a little in front of the bed. Rachel's hand wandered down her flat stomach and over her abs disappearing between her legs where her finger rubbed her swelling lips and flashed inside of her canal to feel the moisture that had been building within her. Withdrawing her two fingers she transferred the wetness to the emerging knot of a magic button. She drew several circles around it casting an eye over her left shoulder to the end table where some of her dildoes and vibrators were kept. She knew what she wanted; it was the same every morning; the little white pocket rocket that fit right on her clit. Quickly she grabbed the tiny vibrator and applied it to her body when the cell phone on the end table to her right started to buzz and ring.

"Hi mom." She said into the phone after she had picked up the flip top cell with her left hand and looked at the display screen.

"Hi 'Chel. How was work last night?"

Rachel knew what her mother wanted to know. She could still remember when she told her mother what she did for a living.

"Is that what they are calling it now a pleasure girl. You're a whore Rachel nothing but a common whore. Thank god your father is not here to see this he would have died." Her mother had said leaning against the counter in the kitchen her arms folded across her chest.

"Dad knew about it; who do you think got me the interview?" Rachel said walking around the table where she had spent a lot of time growing up to hug her mother with one arm as she too leaned against the counter resting her bubble butt covered in low rider jeans. Her father had died a little while back in a car crash when a drunk driver had run a red light. Her mother always got sad when she thought about her husband. Rachel and her father had a weird relationship for a father and daughter. When she first got her period it was to her father that she went instead of her mother; and when she got a boyfriend and wanted to go on the pill she went to her father. It was her father that allowed her to read his playboy magazines and watch porn when she was still in high school. It wasn't that she did not going to her mother she did go to her for help with her homework but when it came to things sexual Rachel went to her father. Her father did not treat her like she was a boy but he did not hide things from her because she was a girl.

"Its great money mom. I get two hundred dollars a night plus tips; the club is on a resort where I get a two bedroom two bath villa with a private pool and garage to live in rent free for as long as I work anywhere in the resort and they pay for the utilities. Dad said he would take me shop for furniture and if I did well he would buy me a boob job for Christmas."

"But you're a whore Rachel; after all the studying and going to college you are a simple whore."

Rachel pulled away from her mother and sat at the table leaning back in her chair and crossing her legs at her knees. She was wearing a tank top that had been cut almost in half so now it barely covered her c-cup breasts.

"You say it like being a whore is a bad thing. In pre-chris...."

"Strangers are paying you to have sex with them." Her mother interrupted as she too sat down at the table.

"In pre-Christian times woman had to serve for at least one year as a sacred whore or Hierodule so the citizens could worship the gods. It is only with the Christians and the concept of original sin that sex takes on this negative light that it has."

It took Rachel a long time to convince her mother that her job was something to be proud of or at least something not to be ashamed of. The more Rachel told her mother about what she did the more her mother seemed to want to know and Rachel even imaged that her mother was secretly enjoying listening to the stories of her daughter's exploits.

"Hi 'Chel how was work last night?" asked her mother on the other end of the line.

Rachel settled into the mattress as the vibrator did its work on her flesh her eyes watching the clouds float lazily across the clear blue sky.

"The usual mostly although our General Manager Sarah brought in a black guy that might be our new Head Chef. So she had me give him some exact special treatment." Rachel stopped waiting for her mother to ask for details before she started with the dirty stuff.

"What did you do?" her mother asked the pace of her speech slowing down.

Rachel knew her mother was playing with her own pussy as she talked on the phone as her own orgasm exploded.

"Oooohhhh sssshhhhiiiitttt mom. I just squirted over myself that felt good....taste good too." Rachel said as she licked her hand and fingers the rocket forgotten where it lay between her thighs.

"Rachel quit stalling and tell me." Her mother almost shouted into the phone.

"Okay mom calm down. Well I noticed Sarah first as they walked into the club in a rather short black mini skirt that only just covered her ass with no panties as I found out later her blouse was a back out that plunged deep in the front revealing more of her cleavage than it concealed. Her whole outfit screamed come fuck me and judging from the bulge in Kyle's pants she was going to be just that sooner rather than later."

Rachel fished her fingers back between her thighs and absentmindedly flicked her clit back and forth with one of her fingers.

"I was dressed in my usual get up of black three inch heels and stockings fastened by a garter belt low around my waist. The Hostess had put them at one of the low starter tables as they were not going to eat just have drinks and maybe an appetizer or two. Sarah was sitting on the sofa with her legs apart showing her hairy pussy to anyone who happen to be looking and her right hand was in the guy's lap rubbing the fat bulge through his black jeans and with her other hand was starting to reach under her skirt to play with her own pussy with she looked up and saw me approaching them."

"Did she stop fingering herself when she saw you?" Rachel's mother wanted to know.

"No if anything Sarah opened her legs even more and pushed her body down on the soft sofa until her ass was hanging over the edge a little. So I knelt on the carpet in front of her and kissed her fingers as they moved over her wet slit. Then I pulled her hand away from her pussy and pushed it up towards her mouth where she sucked her juices from her hand then reached over to kiss Kyle as I began to eat her pussy."

"I didn't know you ate pussy Rachel but get to the cock. Tell me about the black man's cock; I assumed you sucked it."

"Of course I sucked it with Sarah giving tips the whole while; not that I needed them. I have never sucked a bigger cock it touched the back of by throat and still had about three or so inches to go. Later when I sat on it the head was it my cervix. God he fucked the shit out of me my pussy is still sore. I hope I get a change to fuck him again when he starts in week or so."

"So he is going to take the job." Her mother asked.

"Well he has to have a formal interview with the governing broad of the resort but with Sarah on the broad the job is as good as his."

"Sarah must be pleased with you."

"I'd say so she give me another three hundred dollars on top of my usual two hundred."

"You made five hundred dollars last night." Her mother said surprised at the amount of money her daughter was making.

"Actually I made seven twenty-five." Rachel said a big smile on her face.

The door bell sounded just then and Rachel swung her long white legs over the side of the bed and strode out of her bedroom and down the hall towards the front doors.

"Mom I have to go my trainers are here." Rachel said as she passed the kitchen and glanced at the clock on the microwave.

"Your trainer huh. He have a big cock too?" Her mother said as her daughter opened the door and stood naked before her trainers.

"Okay Rachel I talk to you later. Wait a minute, how does a whore train? And you haven't told about sucking that black cock." She said trying to prolong the conversation.

"Bye mom." Rachel said as she locked eyes with her two trainers noting the padded massage table and the bags that Rachel knew contained the lotions and oils and towels being carried into her apartment.

"Come in Erin." Rachel said snapping the cell phone shut and backing away from the door a few feet as the nude muscular woman approached the threshold and step over it her man Evan equally as muscled and equally as nude close behind her.

As Erin passed the naked whore she reached out with a practiced hand to insert several of her fingers into Rachel's pussy where they slipped easily pass her moist lips.

"She has already had an orgasm Evan." She said pulling her hand from the younger woman's cunt and reaching behind her to allow him to lick Rachel's juices from her fingers while she leaned forward to kiss her host forcing her tongue into the young woman's mouth to explore another wet orifice.

Rachel reached up and grabbed a handful of tits of the woman that her father had introduced her to when she was about to graduate from high school. Evan was the man that her father had chosen to take her virginity. Erin stepped into her allowing Rachel to feel the strap on dildo that she wore.

"Evan." She said when she had broken the kiss and stepped into the spacious foyer and turned on her sneakered feet to see her husband kissing the young woman that she had just finish kissing herself. "The slut still has the taste of cum in her mouth." She said turning again and continued furthering to the house towards the second bedroom that the three of them had turned into a hedonic dream leaving them alone for a moment dropping her gym bag on the floor just inside the open door.

Erin knew from experience that Rachel would be sucking her husband's cock right about now and smiled to herself knowing that when he came in her mouth she would come to her and give her a taste of her own husband's semen. Walking over to the bag she took out a bottle of oil and began applying it to her hard body and soft breasts. She was stroking her fake cock covering it with oil when Rachel entered the room quickly followed by Evan whose cock was twitching as he walked.

Rachel grabbed Erin by the back of her head and kissed her hard forcing Evan's thick milky cum into her mouth finally breaking their lip-lock when all of the white liquid had changed mouths. Erin had no problem swallowing the gift that Rachel and given her even wiping her chin to capture a few drops that had escaped her lips. Smiling broadly the older woman looked quickly to her husband and then to the daughter of a man that she had fucked regularly. Erin had even met Rachel's mother and had gone to their wedding.

"Which do you want first today Rachel? The massage or the fucking." Erin stood with her hands on her hips her eyes fastened on the woman's breasts. She did not mention the workout that was always first but could be followed by either the massage or the sex.

"Oh fuck me please." She replied jumping up and down as she grinned and giggled loudly running over to help Evan set up the table over the many layers of comforters and cushions. Rachel came back over to Erin and bent her head to gather one of the nipples of her saggy tits into her mouth. Soon her felt hands on her back one of them slapping her ass hard to trace a finger along the tight crack of her ass then suddenly it was gone.

"That's enough for now Rachel come." Evan said taking her hand and pulling her away from his wife and leading her into the other room.

The three of them formed a human caravan of naked bodies as they wandered into the hallway and the living room and through the sliding glass double doors onto the shaded patio. Rachel had brought a Bowflex machine and set it up on the deck outside small sink along with a tiny fridge. The patio looked out onto the community pool as it was surrounded by condos where the workers of the resort lived. The resort was called the Natural Resorts and it was clothes optional where members and guests were encouraged to be nude and natural as much as possible.

Evan came to a stop on the cool patio and pulled the young woman into his arms placing a wet kiss on her lips while his wife went to the drawers of the mini bar and opened one of them. She removed a jack rabbit type vibrator and came over to her husband and Rachel and stood behind her. Erin held the vibrator with her left arm and caressed Rachel's back and ass with the other the skin feeling smooth and silky beneath her fingertips. Evan reached up behind her and pulled hard on Rachel's long dark hair separating their lips. His cock was imprisoned on her thigh and was starting to lengthen as he imaged what was about to happened. Erin pushed the vibrator into Rachel's mouth a little at a time until half of it was passed her cock sucking lips.

Rachel's mind was swirling as she struggled to understand what was happening; usually her work out was normal and the sexual stuff began with her massage. She inhaled deeply through her nose and forced herself to relax and found that the uncertainty was turning her on as much as the hands working her nipples and breasts and asshole and pussy. Her closed her eyes and allowed her mind to be carried along on waves of approaching ecstasy. Strong hands picked her up and took her a short distance away and Rachel knew it to be towards the Bowflex. She had forgotten about the vibrator that had been in her mouth briefly but she remembered it when she felt it push its way passed her nether lips into her pussy as two sets of hands lowered her on to it.

Her eyes flew open to see that she was facing the raised bench of the machine and that the handles were being placed in her hands. The seven inch vibrator had been set on the lowest level and the rotating curved tip of the pink stained plastic tube was barely moving as was the smaller tip that arched its way to a point not far from her clit. Rachel suddenly had her hips on a swivel as she tried to find a position that allowed her to let the orgasm build within her even as she started to curl and uncurl her arms. Evan had hooked a light among of weight on the cables in front of her. She had lost track of Erin but her husband's voice filled her mind. At first he spoke softly speaking only of exercises and pacing of them so the young whore did as she was told while twisting her pelvis around the unnatural object impaling her. Then he spoke of the vibrator and her moving hips his voice getting a bit of an edge.

"You want me to turn that jack rabbit up? You're going to find it in your stomach if you are not careful." He said walking up behind her so that his dick was thrusting against the nape of her neck through her long hair.

He reached around her body and grabbed her breasts roughly digging his fingers into the flesh. Rachel groaned loudly as the pain shot through her and was rewarded by the thick callused hands shifting to her hard erect nipples although Evan continued to squeeze and crumple the ridged kernel of flesh.

"Evan you have the vibe on so low that it might as well be off." Erin announced reappearing suddenly as she reached between Rachel's legs to take the vibrator up as high as it would go.

"There you go my dear; how's that?" The muscled woman said keeping her hand where it was and starting to rub the younger woman's silky thigh with the long red fingernails.

Evan quickly let go of her nipples and hooked his hands into her armpits and began pulling her to her feet.

"Come on time to work those shoulders. Stand up." He said returning to talking of exercises.

"Keep that vibrator in your pussy. Tighten those muscles." Erin chimed in.

Rachel gripped the vibrator with her fuck box but it was spinning too fast and slipped out of her slit. As it hit the ground Erin dived between Rachel's legs and extended her tongue so she could lick the young woman's juices that had began to run out of her pussy and down her legs. Evan watched his wife sucking pussy as Rachel raised and lowered her shoulders. He felt his erection leaking pre-cum and decided to skip the remainder of the workout routine and move on to the massage.

Erin had brought the folding table and gym bag from the bedroom where they had set it up before and placed it about half way between the hot tub and the Bowflex. The older woman watched as her husband led Rachel to the padded table and had her lay upon it. She spread her body on the soft cushions of the table as she lay on her stomach and waited for the two of them to place the oils and lotions across her skin. She did not have long to wait. She felt long strokes up and down her back and across the slope of her ass followed quickly by Erin getting up and the table and straddled her body as the muscular woman sat on her butt. The gliding strokes continued from the small of her back and moved up the length of her skin towards her neck where the soft hands swept out over her shoulders and down the sides of her back where the fingertips teased the sides of her breasts as the hands carried on towards the small of her back where to entire movement was continued again. Rachel felt the plastic dildo that the other woman had strapped to her waist and hips lie along the curve of her spine.

On the outward portion of the stroke Erin leaned forward on her hands increasing the pressure ever so slightly moving with Rachel's slow exhale. Looking down Erin saw that her young partner had closed her eyes and a small grin was forming on her mouth. Stopping at Rachel's shoulders Erin suddenly grasped the well toned muscles there and pulled them out before releasing them. She did this several times before she looked up at her husband who was standing off to the side and jerk off slowly looking at them. She shook her head at him indicating that he should move behind her and start working on Rachel's legs.

Evan did as he was told and gently took Rachel's left foot in his hands securely. He made circles with one of his thumbs on the bottom of her foot being careful not to remain in one spot for too long. Kneeling behind them Evan lifted Rachel's foot and took her toe into his mouth sucking it and licking his tongue over and around it. He moved onto the other toes as he carried on with his kneaded of the bottom of her foot. Eventually he moved his hands to her calf and kneaded it gently. Looking up at the sight before him he saw his wife's ass framed by the leather straps of the harness that she was wearing bouncing up and down on the parted legs of the young whore. He could see both of their hairless pussies and open lips. His erection got harder and was starting to hurt him and Evan knew that he would have to put his dick in someone soon.

Erin climbed down from the massage table and smiled as she looked at her husband with his mouth filled with Rachel's toes.

"Come on; turn over." She said patting Rachel on the butt until she raised herself onto her elbows and twist her hips over pausing momentarily for Evan to let her take her foot from between his lips.

12