Training of Angie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaybee994
jaybee994
37 Followers

When he pulled free she could have sworn she heard her pussy pop as he came out. He let her go and she collapsed on the floor in a heap feeling his hot cum leaking out of her pussy over her thighs. She looked up at him and saw him grinning down on her. For the first time she saw the monster cock she had just taken, that had given her the most mind blowing orgasm of her life. She was overcome with such a feeling of awe and submissiveness that she knew she could do whatever he wanted. He was like a giant ebony god laughing down on her and she found herself begin to tingle in her well fucked pussy, just watching his long wet cock sway as he stood over her. She could not help herself she started to rub her itching pussy. Not paying any attention to how wet and open it felt as she rubbed his flowing spunk leaking out of her into her pussy lost in a world of her own.

When John saw her looking up at him he recognized that look and laughed. He knew he had her just where he wanted. There would be no more fight left in her now. Oh, she would moan and plead, but she would do whatever he wanted.

He laughed at her laying there on the floor rubbing her pussy just after such a fucking and said, "See bitch I told you, you would want more." As she came to and realized what she was doing she tried to stop but John yelled, "NO, do it!" She colored up, as she had never let Chris see her masturbating, but she could not help herself. He pushed his foot into her pussy and said, "Let me help." He rubbed his toes into her pussy. She came again shutting her eyes and moaning as she heard him laughing at her saying, "What a slut, getting off on a niggers foot." In a new perverse way the humiliation excited her and made her cum all the better. At a point John noticed and thought to himself, 'Boy am I going to have some fun with this bitch.'

Leaning over her he grabbed her hair, pulling her to her knees. "Clean this cock bitch," he demanded. When she saw his cock up close for the first time she tried to turn away. He slapped her across the face. "I have just fucked you, stretched your pussy, gave you the best orgasm of your life, and even let you cum on my foot. You will clean my cock now and then clean my foot, understand?"

Hearing it explained to her in such harsh terms made her blush and whimper. "Yes," she said. She started to lick his cock like an ice lolly. When he asked her how many times she had done this for her hubby, she told him never. He knew he had a lot of work ahead teaching this bitch, but it would be fun and worth it.

She found, to her surprise, two things; first, she found it comforting to do as he told her and to please him. Knowing her mouth was making him hard again so soon, gave her a feeling of pleasure and perversely some pride. Secondly, it was no way as bad as she thought it would be, the taste was not horrid at all, in fact she was surprised at how good it tasted as she licked up their combined juices off his giant cock. Feeling him twitch in her mouth was a form of power. However that was soon dispelled when he pushed her away and told her to lick his feet clean. One look up at his face told her to do as she was told. It made her gag when she had to suck his little toe and clean between them. He told her she did such a good job she could do his other foot. She silently wished he would clean his feet more often.

Pushing her away with his foot he told her to show him to the bedroom. She realized that all this had happened in her dining room in front of her big bay window that would not have hidden anything if anyone had come to the house.

She started to try to talk him out of using her bed and to use the one in the spare room, but then thought, 'This is all Chris' fault.' She led the way. Once there, he took over. He thought it best to push her limits first to make sure she was broken in and she would be easy to handle the next time. So he had her on the bed on her knees, which was all new to her. Chris was a lights out missionary position, once a week (well most weeks) and never twice in a night type of person. 'Uhh, what a pathetic lover,' she thought.

John started off doggy style gently feeding her his length until he had it fully inside. 'God what a lovely tight pussy she has,' he grinned, 'it won't be for long.' She was pushing back when he stopped dead, just with the head in, she looked round nearly there and he said, "You have to ask me nicely."

She could not help herself, she pleaded, "Please make love to me!" He laughed at her.

"That is what you ask your husband! No, a white slut, she begs to be fucked, filled with her Masters big black cock, now try again!" When she did not say it right away he slapped her arse and pushed it home hard causing her to cry out. "Now do it!" He again just held the end in.

She begged and pleaded with him. "Fuck me, Fuck me hard with you big, black cock, please!" He fucked her until she came so hard he was sure she had passed out.

As he was laying on his back she saw that his cock was still rock hard and laying way passed his belly button when he told her to clean it. As she moved to do so she felt empty in her pussy, a new feeling for her, but one that was nicely different.

As she started to lick his massive cock she wondered how it had ever fit inside her. She realized that she was tasting her own juices. 'Mhmmhm it's not too bad,' she thought and gave his cock a really good clean.

He pulled her up and said, "Enough, I want more of that tight pussy. Sit on it." It was so thick and long but she was well loosened up so it was not as painful as she slid down it. Looking down as it slipped in her and she saw how white she was against the dark chocolate color he was, it gave her a nice buzz and the sight of it going in her pussy had her nearly cumming. When it got a bit painful she stopped with about 3" to go. He growled at her, "Why are you stopping bitch?"

"It's too much please Sir." She didn't know why she said it, it just came out, but it felt right.

He said sternly, "This ain't no half-hearted fuck bitch." With that he grabbed her hips and pulled her down as he thrust up and grinned at her as he felt the end of his cock up against her cervix. Causing her to cry out and go ridged until the pain subsided and she felt she could move. It helped when he used his hand to rub her swollen clit as she sat on him. He saw the pain leave her face and told her to move so she very gently started to ride his cock. It was not long before she was more than comfortable and started to fuck him for herself. He could sense she was nearly there so he grabbed her tits and started to pull her and gently pinch her nipples which took her to the edge. When she heard him say, "Beg to cum bitch!"

"Please Sir, let me come. I need your big black cock in me. Please I will do anything!" as she said this she felt it was helping her to cum so she kept on begging him to fuck her. When she felt him pinching her nipples and twisting them hard she could not stop and cried out with a mixture of pain and pleasure. She came, at the same time she felt him flood her pussy with his own cum. Her body tensed and she was thrashing around as her orgasm overwhelmed her, but it didn't stop him from brutally twisting her nipples and tits till she slumped over on him in a sweat from the best cum in her young life. She felt him throw her onto her back and get up so she could lick his cock clean.

When she opened her eyes he was standing over her with his still hard cock inches from her mouth. She knew what she had to do and opened her mouth and started to lick his cock clean of their combined juices until she felt him get harder. Then before she could pull away he had his fist wrapped in her hair and she felt his hot cum fill her mouth. She had no choice but to swallow the first mouthful or risk choking three times. She had to swallow and still it oozed into her mouth. When he pulled his cock out he told her to open her mouth so he could see her mouth full of his cum then he told her to swallow. Oh, she felt so dirty doing that but again this perverse feeling washed over her and she did as he told her and licked her lips smiling up at him. He grinned back down at her and said, "Well done slut. You did not spill a drop." which gave her a prideful feeling.

He stood there dressed looking at his new slut. "Show me to the door bitch. I will call you later." When they got to the front door. He stopped, turning he said, "Get on her knees and thank my cock for the pleasure it has given you." He had her sucking and kissing his cock. Looking down at this posh bitch paying homage to his cock gave him a real buzz. He thought of how easy it had been to turn her. 'Oh my God,' he thought, 'How can I be getting hard again so soon?' He grabbed her hair tightly and started to fuck her face causing her to gag and making her eyes water as he pushed right to the back of her throat. "You are my slut now. You will do whatever I want you to do, do you understand you little white whore?"

As she fought for breath she could only nod her head yes in acceptance and defeat. She felt the tingle in her pussy as he verbally abused her and she believed what he said. 'I must be a slut,' she thought. She could not help but hold her pussy as she felt his cock swell and before she realized her mouth was full of his hot thick salty cum. She had to swallow or choke when he pulled out of her mouth giving her face the last shots of cum stringing them from her hair, across her cheeks, across her mouth, and down to her neck. A few drops dripping to the floor from her face, leaving her gasping for air. Standing back looking down at her well fucked face covered in cum he saw her pussy leaking down her thighs and even pooling on the hall floor.

He looked down disgusted "Lick it up! Bitch I don't want to ever see you wasting my cum understand?" She nodded her head as she bent down and licked their cum of her hall carpet as he told her. "I will be around for you at ten tomorrow and you had better answer the door naked and on your knees, oh get that pussy shaved I want it bald from now on. Also, so I can check on you when I want, you won't ever wear any knickers or thongs unless I tell you, understand?"

She looked up at him and said, "Yes sir." He let himself out as she licked up the last of their cum.

On his way down the drive he had a big grin on his face. It had worked out better than he had ever hoped! Oh yes he was in for some fun and he thought he could make a bob or two from this. He was also thinking about what she had told him about Chris in between bouts of fucking. It definitely requires looking into, he sounds a right wimp and why spend so much time on your computer at home when you have such a hot wife; something did not feel right.

When the door slammed shut Angie looked down at herself kneeling on her hallway floor, seeing the bruising on her tits. With him leaving it seemed to break the spell and the pain in her nipples started along with the soreness of her pussy. She got to her feet and she sobbed and went upstairs to her rumpled cum stained bed and flopped down crying softly to herself as she went over what had happened in her mind. The next thing she knew she was cold and she had been asleep for about 4 hours. She got up to use the bathroom and examined herself in the mirror. As she saw the finger marks on her tits and the dried cum that covered her, she realized that she was still horny. Looking at herself she gently played with her tits but her nipples still hurt and she felt her pussy. Her pussy lips felt huge, were still open, and she was still leaking his cum. She felt too sore to play with herself, so she ran the shower remembering to take her husband's spare razor with her.

Wrapped in her robe she went downstairs to get something to eat and there on the floor were the pictures of her and Tyson.

'Oh, Chris why are you not more like John?' She held her pussy and thought, 'God now I have shaved it, what will I tell Chris? He has asked me to do it loads of times and I have always told him no.'

Getting back into bed she held her pussy as she relived the fucking John had given her. Blushing to herself as she went over the humiliating things he made her do. Yet she found herself getting turned on. She fell asleep that night holding her pussy dreaming of her very own big, black cock.

On his way home John called his mate Bob who knew computers. He told him he had one he wanted to access and copy the hard drive. "Can you do that," John asked.

"Yea if it's just a normal one and not say a company one that will have a lot of protection on it."

"No I am sure it ain't. It's a personal one and the wife wants to check up her husband."

"Ok, bring it around and I will see what I can do. Should only take an hour or so," Bob answered.

That sorted it! John headed home with a big grin on his face looking forward to tomorrow.

TO BE CONTINUED 2

jaybee994
jaybee994
37 Followers
12