Training of Melissa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers

Melissa sucked Frank back as hard as he screwed her mouth. It was a furious, almost competitive, each of them doing their best on their end of things to get his dick into her throat. She soon gagged, but she recovered quickly and resumed the blowjob. She licked his cock from head to base this time, relishing the texture of it as she did so. She wanted very much to please her master, and this was one more way to do that. Soon, however, she was back to letting him use her mouth like a pussy.

Frank didn't ask permission to cum in Melissa's mouth. He just shot off a second load into her throat, making sure that she swallowed as much of it as possible. He believed firmly that a true slave never resented gulping down her master's seed. She coughed a little, but she kept it down and gave him the most charming look of absolute worship afterward. He was just about to fall in this girl if that kind of thing continued.

That didn't stop Frank from uncuffing Melissa and putting her in a different device, a quartet of manacles that suspended from the ceiling and floor. The vibrators in her holes stretched her already, but he now paddled her ass, pushing them deeper inside her and making her buttocks even sorer. Melissa whimpered, but still declined to use her safe word. She was as raw as she could be, or so it felt, but she loved the punishment and wouldn't give it up for a second. This was the life she always craved, from her early adolescence up to now. She came yet another time.

When it didn't seem as if her bottom could sting any more or be any redder, Melissa felt Frank release her from the shackles and scoop her up into his arms. He took her to his shower and washed her sore flesh clean. Thankfully, her skin wasn't broken. She was bruised, however, and ready to collapse from the intensity of so many painful orgasms. He carried her to his bed and laid her down, holding her as she dozed off from exhaustion.

Melissa awoke to a small hangover from the drinks (she had other stuff before the Guinness and the mix exacerbated things) and the smell of wonderful coffee. Climbing out of bed naked, she remembered that she was at Frank's place and he had his way with her the night before. A smile came to her face as she recalled how heavenly it felt to be his pain slut. He hadn't fucked her pussy, but she didn't care. She knew that would come soon enough. It was about more than sex. She trusted him and wanted to submit to his every whim.

"Hey, Missy. How was your night? Not too bad of a hangover, I hope," Frank greeted Melissa with a French kiss that made her aware that he had grown attached to her over the evening session. Well, the feeling was mutual, so she didn't mind.

"A minor one, that's all. I slept very well, in fact. How about you?" she gave him a kiss of her own, just as fierce as the one he planted on her.

"It was fine. Sharing a bed with a certain babe who happens to sell insurance with me didn't hurt. Boy, our colleagues would be shocked, wouldn't they? They think that we can't stand each other. Here, have some cream and sugar. I've made some English muffins and hard-boiled eggs, too. Jam and real butter as well. People these days are so hung up on flavored coffees and lattes that they've forgotten real coffee," Frank grinned at her as he admired her nude body.

"Thank you, Frank. You're a seriously good host. Not just sex and bondage, but coffee and a damned good breakfast, too. Simple, but nice. Do you have orange juice, too?" Melissa made a point of "thanking" him by pressing her breasts against his back.

"Sorry, out this morning. Otherwise, I'd have included it. I was disappointed, too. Mostly in myself for overlooking things like that. Bad single guy habits and all. Buying groceries only when desperate and all. Here's some Excedrin, however," he said as he smeared butter and jam on her muffin.

"Thank you, sir. You know, if you moved a certain colleague of yours into this place of yours, that wouldn't be a problem anymore. I could handle the shopping for us and we'd have a larger budget, too. Add your second slave and it would be even better. I just hope that she's willing to take orders. I can manage a household better for a guy than most women, I think. Besides, I'm not pure sub. I'm more of a switch. It would be fun to boss another woman around. We'd keep your bondage gear in good shape, your balls drained, your belly full, and your house in company order.

"That, of course, is the scenario for if you and I become a more permanent thing. I know that's a bit of a first impression, but I like it here. I might very well opt for a longer contract after the month is up, if that's cool with you. I still think it's best to start at a month, though," Melissa winked at her co-worker.

"You sound very optimistic about a possible extension. After a single night, too. I could be wrong, but I think that's a good sign for the future," Frank understated with a grin.

"Hey, did you forget all of the times I came for you? Anyway, I'm quite serious. I want to belong to you for at least a month. During that month I can even stay here, if that's okay with you. It will give both of us an idea of what expect," she pressed the matter.

"Okay, you can stay here during the month. We can find uses for your own house in the meantime, anyway. Regarding, the contract, we'll put the safe word in there and any other protections you deem necessary. There is a decent chance on my end of things that I might very well want to renew it, especially if you're as good as you were last night or as great as you've promised me," Frank agreed, smiling at this lovely blonde who had surprised him with her truly submissive ways.

"The safe word is good, just in case things get out of hand. Everything else is unnecessary. I still have two jobs and plenty of independence at this point. I'll be perfectly fine and I'm confident that things will work out between us. We'll see, I guess. Let's go ahead and write it down, so I can sign it, baby," Melissa urged him as she drank her second cup of the fine coffee and ate another boiled egg.

"I already did. Here it is," Frank presented her with the document, printed out rather well by his computer. It was clear that he planned for this contingency as of last night. That pleased her, since it showed considerable interest in keeping her around.

A naturally curious woman (hence her decision to confront him and her willingness to experiment with being his slave for a month), Melissa perused the document with the same thorough gaze as she would an insurance policy that she prepared for a client. This paper was well-written, she thought, but it stipulated too much. As she told Frank, the safe word and her financial independence were plenty of security for her. She could always go home if things got out of hand. She altered it for a much shorter contract and handed it back to him.

"I took the liberty of removing several guarantees, clauses, and waivers. You wrote this with the same precision that you use in your policies, but I don't require that. I appreciate the thought. It's very kind of you. As I said before, I'm fine with the most basic of protections. Can we reprint it, please, in the amended form, as if the eliminated clauses never existed?" Melissa urged Frank.

Frank smiled and led Melissa to his computer, where they typed up and printed out the new trial slave contract that she requested. She beamed and kissed her new master as she signed it. The contract also incorporated a "non-retaliation clause" for Frank's own legal protection. The last thing that he needed was to be accused of rape, domestic violence, or sexual harassment for something that Melissa voluntarily accepted.

"Okay, now you've done it, slave. You're mine for the next month. Your ass is mine. You're my slave now and I expect total obedience. Not that I won't treat you as a person, of course. You're a lovely young woman with a mind of your own. I'm very touched by your display of faith in me as of last night. You won't regret this.

"Your first act as my slave is to call in sick today. I'm off anyway. You see, it's my birthday, and I have an agreement with the agency manager that lets me take my birthday off automatically. Yeah, the boss and I have a lot of secret understandings," Frank grinned enigmatically.

Melissa smiled as she realized that the boss lady must have similar interests to Frank or possibly be in the underground bondage scene like him. That would explain why he never got in trouble for anything at all, not that he did anything major. Others had been written up for some of the same stuff, however, but never Frank.

"Hey, Lacy, I'm not coming in today. I'm sick and need to take the day off," she told the manager, who stunned her by answering it herself.

"This is Frank's home number. Are you with Frank Santino, Melissa? Tell me the truth," Lacy confronted her.

"Yes, Lacy, I am. But I am sick, well, hungover, actually. It's just that... ," Melissa stammered suddenly.

"Relax, Melissa. If you're with Frank, it's cool. Trust me, it's perfectly understandable. He probably told you to call in sick. We have a sweet deal, Frank and I. Works for both of us. He's not a regular agent. He's on the fast track for reasons that I won't cover, that's all I'll say. Go ahead and take the day off with pay and my blessing. Just don't ever bullshit me again. Is that clear?" Lacy insisted.

"Crystal," Melissa told her, blushing at her own lie. Lacy had the knack of reviving one's conscience.

"No, Crystal wouldn't get the time of day with Frank. She can dream on. If I know Frank, you're in for a rough day, but you'll probably love every minute of it. In fact, from now on, I'll assume that you're Frank's property and will treat you accordingly. I won't tell anyone, either, unless he wishes me to. Enjoy the day off, Melissa. You're such a lucky girl.

"If things were different, I'd love to be in your place. As it is, this is strictly an office fling between manager and agent. He does things for me that I can't get as easily as a regular woman. I trust that you'll be as discreet as possible, but I'm a pre-op transsexual. I have a cock and balls. They still work, too. I like to fuck both sexes. He also rescued me from a horrible mistake of trusting the wrong Domme.

"I have since learned that I am actually more of a Domme myself, though I submit now and then for variety, which is another thing that Frank arranges for me. He often brings his slaves of the moment to my bed for threesomes, which means that you'll get your chance to kiss my ass quite literally. I often want my piece of his action. That's our deal. Get used to wearing a strap-on, girl. I love a damn good pegging. See ya later. Until then, have fun and be a good pain slut for Frank," Lacy kissed her over the phone.

"Holy smokes! Lacy's a tranny! I had no idea, Frank. I really didn't. Sorry, did I speak of turn?" Melissa reacted to the jolting information.

"It's okay, dear. She no doubt told you about some of the kinky things that she enjoys. She's Domme in most ways, but she has an occasional submissive mood. She also likes getting fucked and returning the favor. Her favorite thing is a train, if you know what I mean. Yeah, we'll be calling on her in the very near future. You'll get to experience what it's like to do the fucking for a change. For now, however, I have other plans for you. Come with me, slave," Frank led her back to his dungeon.

He bound Melissa again, this time in a "rape rack" that enabled him to easily fuck her pussy. She screamed in delight again as he pounded her cunt at last. She loved it, just as Lacy told her. She enjoyed being his helpless victim, receiving his dick inside her yet again. She thought about what he told her about having his baby. That didn't sound so bad, actually. She was only twenty-two, but her biological clock ticked, too. She wouldn't mind being one of two women having kids with Frank, if things continued beyond that month. She could share the pregnancy duties and dump of most of the less pleasant aspects on the bottom girl.

Melissa soon creamed herself all over again. The absolute vulnerability of her position, being utterly at Frank's mercy, enthralled her. She could have stayed in that rape rack for an hour and been perfectly happy. Beyond that, of course, her muscles would atrophy. She knew that Frank wouldn't do that to her, even if he was very pissed at her. At the moment, he was actually in a rather friendly mood for a Dom.

The day had just barely begun, but Melissa now knew that it was the happiest day ever. She still thought that, even as Frank bent her over a desk and paddled her once more. She would be very sore by noon, especially on her cheeks, but she knew that it would be worth it. She belonged to Frank and that was what counted. She was free to serve him for at least a month. The rest would fall into place.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers
12