Training of Nancy Ch. 02

Story Info
A womans decent into BDSM.
1.7k words
4.14
26.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 08/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy picked up her phone, even though the name was caller ID blocked, she answered it anyway. The voice on the other end sent a chill down her spine it was her new Master, "Hello slut are you having a nice day?"

Nancy found her voice and answered, "Yes Master."

Nancy waited patiently for him to speak again, "You will meet me at the hometown mall in front of National Brands Saturday at 1:00 PM. You will be punished if you are late. Do you understand?"

Nancy tried to think of what to do, because Saturday to supposed to take the kids to the zoo. "Master I know I have to do what you say, but I had something planned for Saturday, and it will be hard to get out of it."

The pause at the other end of the line had Nancy fidgeting, "Listen slut I don't care what you had planned, because I own you, and you will be there on time. Do I make myself clear?"

Nancy said, "Yes Master I will be there on time."

Nancy hung up the phone, and began planning how to get out of going to the zoo. She called her husband and told him that she had to attend a meeting Saturday, and asked If he could take the kids is zoo for her. He said he could, so she had taken care of the zoo. Later that afternoon she received an e-mail from her Master, Saturday when you meet me at the mall you will have on your garter belt nylons and heels only. You will wear an overcoat covering your nakedness underneath.

Nancy would never have thought of going out naked with only an overcoat over her, but now she had to, and she found it to be terribly erotic.

Nancy arrived at the mall 20 minutes before she was supposed to be there, and sat in her car wishing she didn't have to go in. Finally she got out of the car taking care to make sure her coat didn't gap open as she walked.

Nancy had been to this mall many times before, but there was something scary about walking into the mall with nothing on but an overcoat. Nancy arrived at the store five minutes before she was supposed to and saw that her Master was already there waiting for her.

Nancy approached, and said "Master I am a few minutes early I hope that this is okay with you." She said this with her eyes downcast at the ground.

She waited not daring to lookup, until he spoke "That is okay my little one it will be noted that you did something to please me. I reward good behavior just as I do mistakes, so this gives one mistake without being punished. Come with me." with that he set off walking down the mall, and Nancy had to hurry to keep up with him.

The man continued down the mall past different stores without stopping. Finally as he approached the game arcade there was a group of teenagers standing outside flirting girls. The man approached them and began speaking to them. Nancy couldn't hear what he was saying, but she was sure it included her in some way. At last they came to some kind of agreement, and the man followed the boys into a service hallway with Nancy coming along behind.

When she entered the hallway the man said, "These young men would like to sample your oral pleasures, so I have agreed to let you give them each blow job.

Get on your knees and get started."

Nancy had tears running down her cheeks, but she got to her knees as the first teenager a Hispanic boy about 18 stepped in front of her and opened his pants pulling them down to his knees. As she took him in her mouth and began sucking his cock he reached down and pulled her overcoat open to play with her breasts. Nancy thought about trying closer coat back up but decided against it because it would probably make her Master angry with her. The young man didn't last long as she felt his cock expand and began shooting his hot cum down her throat. The next kid stepped up and dropped his pants, and without waiting shoved his cock in her mouth. He was a white kid about 19, and he had a averaged size cock for a kid. He didn't last much longer than the first and then he was unloading in her throat and he stepped away. The last kid was black and he looked to be about 22 the oldest of the bunch. When he dropped his pants Nancy couldn't believe her eyes, because his cock had to be 10 inches long and as big as a wrist. She doubted her ability even get in her mouth, but he took care of that grabbing her head he shoved the head of his cock in her mouth, and soon was battering her tonsils with it. He tried as hard as he could to force it into her throat, but it would not go, and finally he came as much as both of the other boys combined with some dribbling out of the corners of her mouth. The boys and the man all shook hands as the boys left.

Her Master gave her a couple of minutes to compose herself before speaking, "Come on slut we have places to do things to do." And left through the door with her following him.

Nancy followed the man out of the mall to his car, and when he got in the drivers side she got in on the passenger side. Her Master didn't say anything to her as they drove, and she had no idea where they were going. Finally he pulled in behind an adult bookstore and parked his car, getting out of the car he motioning for her to follow. Nancy had never been in an adult bookstore before in her life, and she really felt out of place being the only woman in there.

The man stopped at the counter and purchased a handful tokens, and then led her to the back of the store where there was private viewing booths. He put her in a booth and put a token in the coin slot. The small viewing screen in front of her flickered to life and there was a woman on her hands and knees with the man behind her screwing her. Nancy was disgusted, but at the same time she did feel her cunt begin to get juicy.

She was watching the show, when from a hole in the wall she had not noticed a cock came through. Nancy didn't know what to do she had never been in this position before, but when her Master stuck his head in and motioned for her to suck the cock she began as directed. The only thing better about sucking the cocks through the hole was that they couldn't grab her head and force her. Nancy had no idea how many cocks she sucked that afternoon or how many loads of cum she swallowed, because she lost count after eight.

Finally the movie on her screen stopped, and her Master motioned for her to come with him. Nancy thought they were going out to his car, but he led her into a small room at the back of the bookstore. It must have been the office for the store because it had a small desk chair and filing cabinet.

Her Master broke the silence, "Take your coat off and hang it up then bend over the desk and spread your legs."

Nancy hurried to do as her Master had told her, hanging her coat over the back of the chair and then bending over the desk. Her Master stepped up behind her fisting his cock up-and-down her wet slit. Her juice was practically running down her legs from all of the nasty cocks she had been sucking. She felt his cock enter her, and it felt so good she needed a cock in her cunt. Nancy felt him begin sliding his finger and out of her asshole he had some kind of lubricant on his finger, then he added another finger to the first one. Then she felt him pull out of her steaming cunt, and place the head of his cock at the entrance to her nether hole. Nancy was getting scared, because the only time she had tried anal sex it had hurt so bad she thought she was going to die.

Nancy tried to tighten her muscle to keep him out of her ass, but the lubricant he had smeared on it made that impossible, and when he brought his hand down hard on her ass cheek in a resounding slap she loosened up her muscle and he drove his cock all the way home. Her Master gave her time to become accustomed to having his cock in there before he began stroking in and out. At first she felt like she was being split in two, but with his slow and steady strokes it changed to a dull uncomfortable feeling. Then suddenly something came over her and she found herself driving her ass back to meet his strokes, and trying to get more of him inside of her. When she felt his hot cum flowing into her bowels she had the most tremendous orgasm she had ever had in her lifetime. The next thing Nancy knew he had come around the other side of the desk for her to clean his cock with their mouth, and she gratefully did it.

When his cock was clean he put it back in his pants before speaking, "You have been good today slut. Next weekend I am having a party you will be serving at the party and I want you wearing just what you have on now. The party will be from 7 till midnight so plan on staying all-night. That will give you time to think of what you're going to tell your husband you will be doing."

Nancy kept her eyes down when she answered, "Yes Master I will think of something to tell him."

Her Master gave her ride back to the mall and right up to her car. Nancy had a smile on her face as she drove home. Never in her life had she felt so fulfilled as she did that moment. Everyone finds a niche in life and she had found hers as a slave.

To be continued...