Training Our Toy Ch. 04

Story Info
Their toy pleasures strangers in the cinema.
2.3k words
4.38
25.9k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and I get in to the front of the car, leaving her alone on the back seat. As you move the car off the drive I turn to watch Sarah. She's having such a hard time getting comfortable, every way she sits seems to press at least on the objects further inside of her. And the vibrations of the car aren't helping either!

Pretty soon though you have us parked in the cinema car park. We climb out of the car and I undo Sarah's leash and handcuffs, leaving the dog collar on though.

"Are you going to behave?" I ask. She nods, head held low, not knowing quite what we have in store for her.

The three of us enter the cinema, walking slightly slower than normal, Sarah's hips swaying more than normal in a very sexy manner as she tries to minimise the movements inside of her. She can feel the eyes of strangers watching her as we walk to the desk, wondering about the short dress, the dog collar, the provocative walk, have we arranged to meet someone here?

I buy the tickets and we go in and find our seats, right at the back, Sarah sitting between the two of us. Its a pretty crap film, the cinema is almost empty, just a few shadows of people sitting quite far away from us. Soon the lights go down and the film, and the fun, can start.

She feels hands pushing her dress up over her hips, revealing her g-string, bright white in the flickering light of the cinema. When hands start to tug at it, its obvious what the want, she lifts her bum off the seat and we slide her g-string down around her ankles.

"Spread your legs darling." You whisper in her ear.

She glances around and then does so, reasonably sure no one is watching. We might have to punish her for that lack of trust later. She feels the straps being unfastened and then discarded, then she feels a finger flicking over her clit and then reaching the vibrator. She tries to concentrate on the film as you start to slide the vibrator slowly in and out. My hand has slid one of her dress straps down off her shoulder and has found its way inside her dress, tweaking a nipple between thumb and forefinger.

She tries not to moan, knowing we would punish her even more for that, but her gasp warns us when someone else walks into the cinema. We close her legs and I push her dress back up as the new couple sit down a few seats along on the back row with us, on my side. The question is, do we let them spoil the fun? I don't think so!

They pointedly ignore us and stare at the film, suggesting that they'd seen something before we'd managed to cover our little slave up. So we might as well continue and see what happens! He's in jeans and a t-shirt, she's got long curly red hair and is wearing a loose summer dress. Very nice to look at as well since she must be nearly six feet tall!

I spread Sarah's legs again and push the dress up just high enough to be able to find the vibrator. This time its your turn to fondle her breasts through her dress. Out of the corner of my eye I see that the girl has spotted us, she whispers something to her boyfriend, it has to be about us. He's less subtle about looking over, so I just grin back at him as I slide the vibrator hard into Sarah, making her gasp out loud again. Now they are both watching as you pull the straps of Sarah's dress down and start to tweak her nipples. She offers no resistance as you lean down and take one in your mouth, I move back slightly to give the couple a better view of what you are doing.

I glance over again, his hands have found her breasts, and by the look on his face, her hand has found his crotch. They are still watching raptly though as both of Sarah's lovely breasts are offered for public display and she squirms around slightly in her seat as your tongue works on her nipple. But the plan always was to take things further if the opportunity arose, and I'd call this an opportunity! I slide the vibrator out and show it to the couple before pulling the plug out of her anus, again showing it to the couple, watching their eyes widen before passing both objects to you to put away in your handbag for the moment. We'll need them later!

"Between my legs please Sarah." I order.

She looks across at the other couple watching her, and then looks at the two of us. Resigned to her fate she moves down to between my legs and you move across to take her seat.

"You know what to do Sarah." You tell her as you undo my fly and pull my hard cock out, offering it to her.

The couple aren't even blinking now as Sarah takes my hard cock in her hand and strokes it up and down a few times before she lowers her mouth down to it. My eyes are closed and I groan softly as she sucks me in, her warm tongue slowly teasing its way over the head as her lips and her hand rub up and down my shaft. It feels divine! She always was a good little cocksucker. You reach down and run your fingers through her hair, making her head move a little faster, and my face contorts with pleasure even more. Your mouth meets mine and as Sarah sucks away we exchange tongues passionately, all thoughts of the other couple watching and the film entirely forgotten, until someone taps me on the shoulder.

Its the other couple, they've moved along so that I now have you on one side of me and the girl and her boyfriend on the other, and Sarah between my legs.

She grins at me as she slides her knickers down around her ankles and her boyfriend's hand finds its way between her now spread and very shapely legs.

"Hi, I'm Zoe and we're wondering if we could borrow you slave for a bit? We take it that's what the dog collar is for." She asks as his fingers slide in and out of her wet slit. She pulls the dress up as she speaks so we can see what he's doing to her.

"What would you like her to do?" I ask with a grin, this is going exactly as we planned!

"Well, Dave," She indicates her boyfriend next to her who nods at us, "is quite fond of blowjobs."

Now this is the true test for our little slave, so far she has done everything we have asked of her, in private and in public, with only minor hesitations, but will she go down on a complete stranger if we tell her to?

The fear of what we might do if she doesn't is obviously too strong for her, she shuffles along on her knees until she is between Dave's legs. Zoe unzips his flies and pulls his cock out. Sarah looks across at me, I nod at her and she takes his cock in her hands. You, Zoe and I watch raptly as her lips envelope him and a sigh escapes his lips as she works up and down his shaft.

"She's good isn't she?" I comment, lucky Dave can only manage to nod in reply, I don't think it'll be long before we find out if Sarah wants to swallow or not. As we watch my hand finds its way between your legs and I slide your knickers aside and start to finger you, grinning even wider as you let out a long sigh and collapse against me as I find your clit and start to torment it. Its more than you can take, you don't care what anyone else might see if they happen to turn round, you slide your knickers off and put them in your handbag and quickly move across and before I know what's happening you're sitting in my lap, facing away from me, with my cock deep inside you. As Sarah sucks away you start to ride me, small movements up and down, I want you to go faster, my hands on your hips try to guide you faster as Zoe in the middle tries to make up her mind which couple to watch. You know this, that's why you're taking it so slowly, enjoying having me so far inside you, having the power over me.

"Cum all over her face and then she can lick me." We hear Zoe suggest to her boyfriend. Any disappointment about not getting to make her swallow is obviously quickly overcome by the thought of watching his girlfriend being eaten by another girl.

Just before he cums he pulls his cock out of her mouth and Sarah gets the hint and finishes him off with her hand, moving so quickly up and down his shaft that's its almost a blur. As Zoe intended, his cum goes all over our little slave's face, just like mine did earlier. Zoe kisses him and then spreads her lovely long legs wide. Sarah looks up at us as we fuck and we both nod. Resigned to her fate she leaves Dave alone and moves along again to between Zoe's legs.

At last you begin to speed your movements up as we watch Sarah's cum covered face press against Zoe's crotch, smearing Dave's cum all over his girlfriend's pussy and legs. I reach up and start to squeeze your beasts as her tongue explore Zoe's soaking slit, quickly finding her hard little clit and sliding a finger inside her, guessing quite rightly that what worked so well on you will work on her as well. I'm in heaven, watching Sarah's head between another girl's legs again, and with your pussy wrapped around my cock giving it the most intimate and sensual of massages. It wont be long before I cum now!

Dave has one hand on Zoe's breasts and another one Sarah's head. Pretty soon all the visual stimulation has him hard again and he starts looking at the amount of space on the floor.

"Can I fuck her?" He asks, indicating Sarah's ass waving in the air as she licks his girlfriend's slit. Now Sarah was a virgin when she met me and hasn't been with another man, so I figure this will be a good experience for her.

"Here, stick this in her butt while you do it." You say, passing him the butt plug without even breaking your rhythm. "But don't let her cum, that's for us to do later."

"Okay. I wont." Sarah knows better than to show any disappointment now.

He kneels down behind her and slides her dress up over her hips to reveal her lovely body, he softly whistles his appreciation as Sarah feels her legs being spread and then the plug being slid back into place. She groans softly but doesn't stop licking Zoe's very wet pussy. Good girl! As we watch he places the tip of his cock against her pussy and shoves hard. Her back arches and she groans even louder as he slides in until her pussy hairs are tickling his balls. The poor girl is hard pressed to maintain the rhythm of her licking as Zoe's boyfriend fucks her. Zoe is encouraging him, telling him how good it looks, how Sarah's face is contorted with pleasure when she comes up for air. I feel you speed up even more to match his strokes, my hand finds its way around to the front of your body and I place a finger on your clit as you ride me, intensifying the feelings rushing through you.

Zoe comes first on Sarah's tongue, biting her lip hard in an effort not to moan out loud and alert the rest of the theatre. Her boyfriend is next; with an audible sigh he pulls his cock out of Sarah and shoots his load all over her sexy ass. My finger on your clit and my cock in your cunt is too much for you, and as you collapse on top of me it sets me over the edge, as you cum you feel my hot cum squirting deep inside you. The only one not to cum is our poor little slave.

You hand Dave the vibrator and he slides it into Sarah's stretched pussy before he pulls her dress back down over her cum covered ass. Zoe rearranges her clothing and you move back into your seat as the film comes to an end and the lights come on. Sarah is left kneeling on the floor, her black dress covered in cum, and her lovely face covered by a mixture of Dave's cum and his girlfriend's pussy juices. I think she has behaved herself don't you?

Dave and Zoe leave quickly after saying good-bye and you hand Sarah a hankie to clean her face up. She still looks a mess as we walk out the cinema, but its late and no one is really paying us much attention as we walk across the parking lot to your car.

"Did you enjoy that Sarah?" You ask.

"Yes Mistress." She nods as she climbs in the back seat. I reach into the car and motion for her to spread her legs. She does so and I twist the end of the vibrator, turning it on as you hand her her g-string.

"If you cum before we say so it will go hard for you." I warn her as we climb in to front and we move off. A bit cruel considering what's inside her, but I did only put it on the lowest vibration setting!