Training Our Toy Ch. 05

Story Info
Toy models for their pleasure.
1.3k words
4.07
21.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trip back only takes five minutes, but it must have seemed like eternity to poor Sarah, I look in the mirror to see her biting her lip and desperately crossing her legs in an attempt to stop the growing sensation in her pussy. I take pity on her as we pull up onto your drive and reach back to flick the vibrator off so she will be able to walk into the house. You open the front door and indicate the bathroom.

"Go and have a quick shower Sarah, clean yourself up a bit, you'll find some things in there, some clothes you'll be putting on later, but for now we want you naked, okay? You'll also find a razor; shaving foam and a mirror, when you come back in I want no hair on your body except on your head. Understand me?" She nods." Then when you've done that we'll decide what to do with you next." You move beside her and whisper a few things in her ear, and she nods, with a mild look of apprehension on her face. But she knows, that whatever it is, she's not going to be able to avoid it if we want her to do it. "Knock when you want to come back in. You never know, maybe we'll even let you come."

Her face brightens at the prospect of release, and I kneel in front of her again. I slide the straps of her dress off her lovely bare shoulders and her cum soaked dress slides to the floor wth a single tug. I can't help but briefly kiss one her nipples as I take her g-string down and she steps out of it, she looks, as always, good enough to eat! I spread her legs slightly and then slide the vibrator and the plug out of her body, running my fingers through her bushy brown pubes for the last time. Once I undo the dog collar from her neck she heads quickly for the shower. We go into the lounge to wait for her to finish.

"What have you got planned now?" I ask curiously, since we hadn't discussed this far yet.

"I've got a couple of things in mind." You confess. "Firstly, I want some nice memories of this evening, just in case it doesn't happen again, and secondly, I think we should let the poor girl cum, don't you?"

I have to agree.

"So what did you have in mind?" I ask. It becomes a little more clear when you hand me the camera.

"I thought maybe a few of her on the couch, she'll look gorgeous believe me, and then maybe a couple of me and her, we'll see."

We find our way to the couch and as we wait we become reacquainted with each other's bodies, the dress is satin and I soon have you sighing with pleasure as I stroke your lovely body through the soft material. It was obviously a quick shower and shave though since there is soon a quiet knock on the lounge door.

Your hand finds my cock through my trousers, you want to feel my reaction to this.

"Come in Sarah." You say and the door opens.

I can't tear my eyes away from the girl at the door. My eyes wander down her naked body. She's tied her long hair back into a ponytail and her make-up has been touched up. Her lips are a bright glossy red; I'd love to see them wrapped around my cock! Her skin has a faint rosy glow to it from the hot water and her recent activities, and she has clearly done as we commanded, from where we sit we can see her pussy lips, now with no hair to hide behind. It’s going to be a pleasure to eat her and I'm sure I'll get the chance!

"She looks good doesn't she?" You comment.

I nod as Sarah stands there, perfectly still, knowing she's being admired.

"Tell a girl she's about to have her photo taken and if she gets the chance she'll touch up her make-up." You observe. So that's what the whispering was about! We both stand up and I retrieve the camera from the table.

"Why don't you have a seat, Sarah?" You suggest, indicating the couch.

She does as she's told and then speaks in a quiet little voice.

"I'm not going to be allowed to put any clothes on before you take these pictures am I?"

I'd wondered about that myself. She'd never let me get her underwear off in the past if I was taking photos, although since she's got a large variety of saucy underwear that was never a problem and I was always content enough never to press the issue further. Now though, its not up to me.

"No, Sarah, you're not. Is that a problem?" You ask her sternly.

She shakes her lowered head, resigned to her fate like so many times this evening. I can see the questions running through her mind, will we show the pictures to anyone else, will she have to spread her legs, will she have to touch herself? But she behaves and stays quiet, just like when we told her to suck off Dave or lick Zoe.

"She's all yours." I tell you as I get the camera ready.

"Lie back and spread your legs please." You order her. I grin as she does so. Her little pussy looks so good now, completely bare and her wet lips are really obvious, I'm finding it hard to resist the urge to drop the camera and kneel between her legs and just worship her pussy, licking and fingering her until she comes. Instead I press the shutter button and take the picture.

"Hold those lips open with your fingers." Is your next command. She does as she's told, rather reluctantly, and I quickly take the photo.

You put her through a number of poses, each one getting sexier and sexier, frequently making her spread her legs and hold herself open for the camera. I'm going to have to get copies of the ones where she's lying on her front with her bum in the air! Again, the urge to fuck her there and then was almost too much!

After I indicate that I'm almost halfway through the roll of 36 film, you decide its time to get involved yourself.

The first pictures are pretty tame, you in your satin dress, Sarah sitting next to you, still naked. As I click away you start to stroke and kiss the smooth skin of her bare neck and shoulders. Then she's made to lie in your lap, bum raised in the air. I wait a while as you spank her hard, nearly bringing tears to her eyes, until her bum is red enough to show up clearly on the photo.

Then you move her onto the couch, she winces slightly with pain as she sits, and you move down onto the floor, between her now spread legs. The final photos will definitely be ones we'll both treasure, the sly grin on your face as you shove the buzzing vibrator back up her pussy. I just have to zoom into her face, eyes closed, face contorted with pleasure as you move it in and out and wiggle it around as much as her tight pussy will allow. She's passed caring about the photos, all she can think of is the pleasure.

But before she can cum you pull it out. A groan of displeasure dies in her throat, unspoken as she opens her eyes to see us watching her, the camera discarded for now.

"Right, well done Sarah, if you're lucky maybe we'll show you the photos. If you misbehave, well, lets leave that to your imagination shall we? Now, back into the bathroom now please Sarah." You command. "You saw the clothes?" You ask.

She starts to reply but you cut her off quickly. "Don't give the surprise away! There's a good girl, just come into the bedroom when you're dressed."