Training Our Toy Ch. 06

Story Info
Another experience for their slave.
3.4k words
4.39
24.2k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what now?" I ask as you lead me back into the main bedroom, wondering even more than before exactly what you have in store for our little slave.

"I was planning to switch the roles around a little." You say cryptically.

"What?" I ask as I follow you back into the bedroom and help you tidy the bed up. "You mean you're going to be the slave instead of Sarah?"

"No, I was planning to let her have you as her toy for a while. I think she deserves a reward don't you?"

I can't help but agree, I want to fuck her again, the few strokes inside her before to tease her left me wanting a lot more, and soon preferably, although I begin to have second thoughts when you make a play of checking how well the handcuffs are attached to each of the top bedposts and ropes to the bottom ones, just were we left them when we let poor Sarah up. Once this is done you come over to me.

"You don't seem to be objecting." You comment.

"I've always wanted to lick a shaved pussy, and as for me personally, I've came twice already this evening, a little teasing, which she will do if she's allowed, will be more than welcome." I reply as I start to shrug off my shirt as you go for my zip and my trousers soon join my shirt on the floor.

I always find there is something erotic about when a man is completely naked in front of a woman wearing a smart dress, it gives her a strange sense of power and always makes me feel rather submissive. Its almost as if you are aware of this as I stand there facing you, cock hard and bobbing gently with excitement as you look me up and down.

"Onto the bed then." You say with a grin, watching as I do as you command.

You kiss me passionately on the lips and I feel your tongue moving in and out of my mouth as my hands are one by one secured to the bed posts. You break the kiss and then start to lick your way down my naked body, starting at my neck, paying special attention to my nipples, but for now purposely ignoring my swollen cock. As my feet are secured into the ropes that we used on Sarah only a short while ago I begin to realise just how helpless she felt...

As you begin to place gentle kisses on my inner thighs, and tickle my shaft with one of your nails, I start to squirm and test my bounds. I know I'm not going to get anywhere though, after all, if they were going to break, they would have done so when you shoved that monster vibrator into Sarah's tight pussy and switched it on! I hope I'm not going to thrash round that much!

When Sarah slips quietly back in you still have my complete attention as you stroke my cock very gently with your thumb and forefinger, denying me the pressure I need to make me cum, for now anyway. She stands there quietly until we notice her. My cock seems to throb even more in your hand as I take in what she is now wearing. The first thing I notice is that she isn't wearing any knickers, her newly shaven pussy is nicely framed by the red suspender belt and the black suspenders. She has a matching red lace bra on and while I liked her naked, now she looks great! Part of me wishes I'd never told you of my liking for saucy underwear, with her dressed like that, and with the wicked grin she has on her face as she sees me tied to the bed in what she expected to be her place, maybe I will thrash around more than she did!

"Sarah, we've decided that since you've mostly behaved your self this evening that we should let you have a little fun before your final humiliation." You explain to her and the grin grows, for now at least.

"However, since there were a few moments when you didn't trust our instructions instantly, you aren't going to be free to totally to what you want. Consider this your punishment, do what you like otherwise but when I suggest something, you do it. Okay?"

"Yes, mistress." She replies, obviously considering that she's got off quite lightly here, and wondering, like I am, what you're going to make her do. I think I'm probably more nervous than she is though!

"I want you to tease him first. He has this fantasy about girls masturbating doesn't he?" Sarah nods with a grin, after all, who do you think taught her how to masturbate in the first place? "Well, take that as a hint to how I think you should get started. You can cum if you want to now." You say, enjoying watching the way her face lights up even more and me squirming.

She jumps up on the bed as you perch down beside me to watch with interest. Sarah straddles my chest and kneels above me, legs spread wide, shaved pussy about a foot from my face. God, that's a nice view! She's still rather sensitive down there from all the action she's seen this evening so she starts off slowly, spreading her lips with her fingers and gently dipping them inside her hole until they're nicely lubricated with her juices. Then as we both watch she moves them up to her clit and starts to slowly massage it.

My cock feels so hard and is just dying for some attention as her breathing becomes deeper, her other hand begins to caress her breasts through the thin red lace of her bra and she moves her fingers from her clit to the entrance again, this time thrusting her fingers into herself as far as they go. I wish they were my cock instead at this moment; even my fingers would be nice! She shuffles up my body a little and sits down heavily on my chest as her legs give way, the suspenders digging into my rib cage as she moves her fingers up and down between her hole and her clit.

"Do you want me Craig?" She asks with a gasp as her finger rubs her clit hard.

"Oh God, YES!" I manage to gasp as I watch her index finger slide out of her bare pussy again, glistening with her juices, and return to her clit.

I hear you laughing next to me as you watch me squirm, but I can't tear my eyes away from what my little Sarah is doing to her pussy just centimetres from my face. All I want is someone to touch my cock, I need to cum so much. So does Sarah.

"Why don't you let him do the hard work?" Is your next suggestion to Sarah. She grins and moves up my body so now her pussy is right in front of my face.

I have no choice but to extend my tongue and start exploring her newly shaven pussy as she lowers herself onto me. She tastes so good! Eating her is always a pleasure and I know from experience that she likes to sit on my face, so I can't stop until she's cum! When you reach around behind her and slide a finger between her bum cheeks to find her soaking pussy and enter it her body shudders and she groans loudly as a tremor of her impending orgasm sweeps through her, normally I like to use my fingers as well as my tongue when I pleasure her, but for some reason this time I can't, it could be because I'm tied to the bed of course! With our combined attentions she quickly goes over the edge. She presses down hard on my mouth with her pussy as you finger her, she deserves the orgasm though, she has, mostly, behaved herself! More than anything, there is an obvious look of relief on her face as she comes, screaming loudly, glad that this time, in her moment of pleasure, we aren't going to stop!

I keep licking her clit until she moves away from my face, if you hadn't been there behind her she would have fallen over backwards I think, she does look rather unstable! All I can see now is Sarah, sitting straddling my chest as she recovers, her lovely pussy still spread wide. I feel you get up from the bed though and go to your drawer of tricks. When you return I feel you grasp my cock, I groan as you stroke me briefly, then I feel the strap of the cock ring being lowered over the tip and tightened in place, how can you be so cruel, you know how much I need to cum!

Your hands move to her hips and slowly pull her down the bed to where my cock is sooo hard and bobbing with excitement, begging to be touched again. She knows what you are doing as you grasp my cock hard and hold it upright. Her body virtually collapses down and she impales herself on me, she's so turned on from her recent orgasm and so well lubricated that she slides down almost to my balls on the first attempt. She feels so good, so warm, so tight, so wet. Heaven! Its no surprise that Dave didn't last long inside her before! The cock ring means though that there is no chance of me cumming for a while yet, until you decide you are finished with me.

As your hands guide her she begins to ride me, slowly at first, she's still rather sensitive and having me so deep inside her doesn't seem to be helping her recover for some reason. I'm not doing much better at this point though and you know it! The ring around my shaft is tight, and the more she rides me the more sensitive the head gets, but until you take it off there is no way for me to cum. You explain this quickly to Sarah (who's never seen one of those rings before, after all she is sweet and innocent, mostly!) and with a sly grin she starts to ride me even faster than before. Now I am thrashing around as much as she did, I've got a beautiful girl in stockings and suspenders with a shaved pussy impaled on my cock, but no matter how good she looks and how fast her tight pussy clenches up and down my shaft, I can't cum!

Your hands leave Sarah's hips and you move around her so you're in the position she just left, sitting on my face. My poor tongue hardly got a chance to recover! Just as well that I love eating pussy! My tongue finds your enlarged clit easily and even without the use of my fingers I soon have you grinding against my face with pleasure. You're facing Sarah now and as I lick you the two of you start to stroke each other's bodies and I hear one of Sarah's moans being interrupted as you kiss her full on the lips, such is the nature of her experiences this night that she has come to accept another woman kissing her as normal and kisses back with a passion as she continues to enjoy my hard cock.

I can't take much more of this though, its not just physical, psychologically, I have to cum soon, I've seen so much and been turned on so much, I need relief! Now I do know how Sarah felt in the car! You seem to know this though and let the scene continue for another couple of minutes. I can't even beg, since my mouth is full of your pussy.

"If you make me cum, I'll take the ring off." You promise me with smirk as you surface for air, breaking the kiss with Sarah only briefly.

My tongue goes into overdrive on your clit and you break the kiss again to gasp out loud.

"That seems to have had the desired effect." Sarah comments, obviously enjoying her new found freedom of speech again. You can only gasp in agreement.

But you don't cum! Its almost as if, for now, you don't want to! Sarah seems to sense this as well, she's slowed down the movements of her hips on my throbbing organ, to make sure she doesn't cum too soon either. You reach down between your body and Sarah's to find my nipples and start to twist and tweak them like I love to do to yours. I'm groaning now in between my licks, I have to cum!

Its when Sarah's hands find your nipples that you go over the edge, clamping your body down hard on my face as you cum. Sarah's body stops moving and she holds you to her tightly, your face buried in her long thick hair as you scream with pleasure as my tongue speeds up. She holds you tightly as I begin to slow down and your breathing starts to become a little more normal again. You can almost hear my unspoken plea as you move off my face, my cock still rock solid inside Sarah's lovely warm and wet pussy.

"Now what was it I promised?" You ask as you lie down beside me. My eyes indicate the ring visible at the base of my cock.

"Oh yes! Get off him a moment please Sarah. Are you ready to cum again?" I think you're talking to me, but you're not. The glazed look in her eyes as she slides her pussy back up my shaft tells you the answer you want as you take the ring off. God that feels better!

Sarah slides back down again quickly and now I know I'm going to cum. She shows no mercy though, her orgasm starts as she feels my cum spraying inside her, her hips start to move up and down even faster as she milks me dry. I've never wanted to cum so much in my life! Eventually when her orgasm subsides she collapses on top of me and the two of you begin to lick my face. It takes me a second to realise that it's covered in your juices still!

I'm quite content to lie there on the bed, enjoying your tongues as you both start to work down my neck and to my nipples, but you have one last thing in mind before we retire for the night.

"So you're our slave then Sarah?" You ask.

"Yes mistress." She replies, obviously trying to work out where this line of questioning is leading.

"Let him up." You command, reaching to untie my feet as Sarah undoes the handcuffs. I sit up, rubbing my wrists until the marks have gone.

"There's something I've always wanted to do Sarah." You tell her. "Kneel, face away from us."

She does as she's told and you reach down to the floor and take the belt from where my trousers were discarded earlier. You hand it to me and I use the supple leather to fasten her wrists together behind her back, sensing what you have in mind.

You push her down onto the bed, so she's still kneeling, her bum raised high in the air, her face buried in the pillows, arms tied behind her back.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you now?" You ask her, getting off the bed and fetching some straps, which you put on.

"No, mistress." She replies, her voice muffled by the pillows.

"I'm going to take you with my little toy." You tell her, as you take a dildo out of the drawer and attach it to the straps. It's smaller than the vibrator we used on her before, but I think I know why, and I feel my cock start to harden again.

When you find the lubricant I'm sure. I'm sitting on the bed know next to Sarah and you join me, kneeling behind her as you coat the dildo with the gel.

"Do you know where I'm going to take you though?"

She shakes her head, she's lying, she's got a dirtier imagination than me (saying something!) and she knows exactly what you're about to do to her. Definitely another first tonight, the butt plug will seem tame by comparison.

She starts to whimper as you press the cold dildo against the tight ring of her anus. I reach around and start to spank your bum, each time my hand falls hard on your smooth skin the dildo pushes further inside her, both of you crying out together.

When the dildo is as far into her as it'll go I stop my spanking and move behind you. I start to kiss your neck and reach around your body to caress your breasts. When I start to tweak your nipples just how you like it you start to make gentle movements of your hips, pulling the dildo slightly out of her arse, and then pressing back in hard. As you turn your head and we kiss your hips speed up, when you feel my now hard cock pressing against you, you speed up even more, Sarah's moans a mixture of pain and pleasure ignored in the background.

"Would you like a go?" You ask, pulling the dildo almost out of Sarah and watching, as her anus stays spread open, waiting for the thrust. I have to confess, its something I've never tried, but then I've never been one to shy away from new experiences either, I nod, and after one more quick thrust you pull out of her completely and leave her there for me, arse raised high in the air.

I kneel by her side and take her bound hands in mine, pulling them to my crotch. She quickly finds my cock.

"Feel that Sarah? Feel how much bigger it is than that tiny plug and the measly dildo? Know where it's going? Do you want me inside you?"

"Please master, anywhere inside me." Is her muffled response.

You hand me the lubricant, but I have a much better idea. I kneel behind her raised bum on the bed and position my cock against her tight pussy. She moans as I slide right into her, right up to my balls. She wasn't expecting that! I slide in and out a couple of times, until the sight of her still open anus is too much for me and I pull out.

My cock is nicely lubricated with her delicious juices as I position myself against her.

"Are you mine Sarah?" I ask.

"Yes, Master."

"Do you want me here Sarah?"

"Yes, please Master!"

I'm teasing her a bit now, rubbing her anus with the tip of my cock.

"Really Sarah?"

"YES! Fuck my arse Master! Please!"

Now that's what I wanted to hear! With that I slide my thick cock into her tight bum without mercy. She moans loudly as I stretch her tight hole wide open. Oh god, and I thought her pussy was tight! This is heaven! I know that as I start to slowly slide in and out of her anus that I wont be able to last very long, even though it was not long since I last came.

When I look over at you and see you with the dildo up your own arse and your fingers in your pussy, I start to ride our slave harder and faster.

"Oh yes Master, fuck me hard!" she moans into the pillow as my hips speed up a gear, frantically pushing my cock in and out of her tight hole.

She moans again as I stop. You reach between her legs and slide a thin vibrator into her pussy, switched on. She groans as I push back into her again, now she's really filled in both holes! I keep my cock in her for a little while, hardly moving, enjoying the vibrations from her pussy.

When I hear you cum and Sarah starts to moan even louder into the pillow I speed up for the final time, pumping my cum deep into her arse as she comes on the vibrator..

Overall, I think she's been a good slave this evening, don't you?