Training Professor Munroe Ch. 02

Story Info
Can the professor handle his reward?
2.1k words
4.4
35.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucille smiled at herself in the mirror as she put the finishing touches on her makeup. Almost a month had gone by since she introduced the professor to his new role (my how time flies when you're misbehaving). Professor Munroe was shaping up quite nicely and she felt he was ready for the next step. Wednesday afternoons used to be when the professor could come over to her apartment and spend a few hours since he didn't have any classes, office hours or meetings. Before she made the change to their relationship they would spend the afternoons making love. Of course he no longer had that privilege but today he would get to spend the afternoon with her, only this time it would be different (very different). She picked up her purse and took one last look in the mirror. As always her outfit was impeccable. Tan, form fitting slacks hugged the perfect curves of her ass and thighs, a cream colored silk blouse flowed over her pert breasts and tucked neatly into her slacks. She completed the outfit with dark chocolate leather boots and a touch of gloss to her delicious lips. She wheeled her small case out the door and headed towards campus. When she reached professor Munroe's office she let herself in (as usual) without knocking and locked the door behind her. She looked at him and raised an eyebrow, without her having to say anything he stood up and dropped his pants. Yes, he was coming along quite nicely.

"Good morning professor."

"Good morning." He mumbled.

"Since you have been doing so well I figured we would start on our next phase but first let's get that nasty little cock of yours all locked up." When she looked down at his cock she stifled a laugh. It was rock hard. "Oh professor. Are we going to have to go through this every morning?" He didn't answer. He knew what was coming, what happens when he's hard and she needs to put him in the cage but he still couldn't help it. The past three days his cock stood to attention every time he heard her lock his door in the morning. Just that click and he was hard, he didn't even have to look at her. Lucille stepped up in front of him, raised her hand and smacked his cock, hard. He gasped and tears began to well up in his eyes almost instantly. His cock drooped a little but it was still too firm to fit the cage on, it seemed to be taking more and more pain every day to get it down. Lucille, as always, did not shirk from the task. Once again she raised her hand and smacked his tender cock. As the tears spilled over, his cock finally gave up and wilted all the way. Before it could recover (and they both knew that it wouldn't take much) she slipped on the cock cage and secured it.

"Get into position professor." He spread his legs and braced his hands on his desk. She had stopped needing to use the gag on him about a week ago. He would still cry (and how she loved the taste of those silent tears) but he could keep the noise to a minimum (it was far more entertaining to have him restrain himself). However, she still brought in various pictures to place before him and now she had newer more interesting material. It had become so exciting for her that she had begun to take candid pictures of him with his wife and friends and colleagues at the university (how she accomplished he never knew). She would then Photoshop those images together with an image of him fucking her, or more recently, him bent over and red-assed at his desk. Every day she came in with a new torturous masterpiece to place before his weeping eyes as she tortured him. "Now instead of putting your hands on the desk like that I want you to reach around and grab your ass cheeks. Pull them apart for me."

"What?" His eyes widened. He had resigned himself to their current games but now it seemed that there would be more at stake. Lucille reached between his legs and he felt her carefully French-manicured dig into the soft flesh of his balls.

"Don't make me repeat myself." She hissed. When she removed her hand he reached back and did as he was told. Lucille set her case on his desk but before she pulled out the paddle she took out a small pink butt plug and some lube. She squirted some lube on the plug and stepped behind him. "You are doing so well, I am very pleased with you." With that she positioned the butt plug against his exposed ass hole. He jerked a little when he felt the cool wet bulb against his anus but he maintained his position and she began to push the plug into him. "If you relax it will make this easier on you. If you don't... well..." She let the implication hang there as she pressed the lubricated head against his virgin ass hole. The butt plug slid home and despite himself the professor let out a small sigh. Lucille smiled at the sound and reached for her paddle. "Brace yourself professor, you know what comes next. And don't let that pretty toy fall out." After she landed her final blow she dragged her nails across his hot red skin, enjoying his whimpering as she tortured his already tender flesh.

"Tell me, my pet. What are you?"

"Your..." The professor groaned as she dug her nails into his skin. "...Your bitch-boy." He whispered.

"Say it again. Louder."

"I am your bitch-boy."

"Very good my pet." Lucille purred as she wiped the tears from the professor's eyes and licked her fingers. "And don't forget, this afternoon you are going to come to my apartment early so we can play a little longer before I send you home. I may even have a little treat for you."

Professor Munroe arrived at her door right on time. She let him in and this time, instead of just dropping his pants for a quick spanking before sending him home, she had him strip completely. He stood there naked at the center of her living room. She stepped up close behind him till he could feel the fabric of her blouse brush against the skin on his back. She leaned in close to his ear, her breath making him weak and dizzy.

"So my pet, how long as it been since you could cum in my presence." The professor swallowed, his throat suddenly dry. It took him a few tries to answer.

"Very long." He said, his voice a dry whisper. Lucille smiled and stroked his arm with smooth warm fingers.

"So what would you do to be able to cum with me my pet?" Professor Munroe struggled to come up with an answer. His mind swam with the enormity of her question. It had been so long since he felt he had a choice when it came to her that he found he could not think of a single thing to say. Lucille laughed at his silent struggle. "Don't worry. I was not expecting you to have an answer for that. Just tell me you will do anything."

"Anything?"

"Yes my pet. Agree and you will get to orgasm here this afternoon in my presence, instead of all alone in your car. Just tell me."

"What?" Professor Munroe was trembling now. Whether it was fear or overwhelming lust he couldn't say right then.

"Just agree to do anything I ask of you today."

"O... Okay."

"Say it."

"I agree to do whatever you ask." Lucille sighed in approval and stepped back.

"Very good." She whispered, so softly it was almost as if she were talking to herself and not necessarily responding to him. "Let's get take the cage off now so we can play." She released his cock and almost instantly he was hard. Lucille laughed as she walked over to the wall and selected a long thin whip. "I want you to climb up onto that coffee table and get on your hands and knees for me." The professor did as he was he instructed as Lucille strolled around the table watching him. "Yes. This will be perfect." She remarked as she stroked his ass. "Just the right height." She reached between his legs with the whip and dragged the smooth cool leather over his cock and balls, then up between his ass cheeks, gently prodding the butt plug still lodged tight in his ass. He shuddered. "I got a little gift for you my pet." She showed him a large glossy print photo (much bigger and better quality than what she brought to his office for their morning sessions). The photograph was a collage of various shots she had taken of him with his family and colleagues. Once he got a good look at it she placed it on the table between his legs (right beneath his hard cock).

"Now let's play." With that she raised her whip and struck him across his ass. Immediately the skin welted up. This was the first time she used the whip instead of the paddle and it was delightful to watch the neat little rows of welts sprout on his skin. She gave him five strokes with the whip and then she stopped and allowed him to stroke his cock for the same number of counts. The first five strokes made his cock loose some of it's hardness but he was hard again almost as soon as he touched his hand to his cock. She would make him sit up and lean back on his haunches and she would stand in front of him. With the whip dangling from her hand she watched him stare down at the picture between his legs and jerk himself hard. She whipped him again for six strokes but this time his hard-on hardly faltered, she let him stroke himself four times. She kept up this pattern, adding one more whip stroke and taking away one cock stroke until the pain could no longer cut through the thickness of his desire. The professor was crying not just from pain but from frustration (every moment felt like it was almost more than he could take, but he took it).

"Very good, Professor." Lucille walked around to stand in front of him. She took hold of his face between her hands, tilting his tear streaked face up to hers. She leaned forward (and for one crazy dizzy moment the professor thought she would kiss him, that he would feel those sweet wet lips against his, once more) and licked the trail of one his tears from the corner of his mouth to his eye. "Mmmm... Your pain tastes so fucking good professor." He groaned (a deep guttural sound). "Ahh... I think the professor wants to cum." She laughed, not even needing his moaned response to confirm what she already knew. "Well, I will let you cum but you will have to do it my way and you will have to clean up your mess after you are done."

"Sit up." She moved up close behind him, she stood taller than him in this position and she stared over his shoulder down at his throbbing cock, her hair a whisper against his neck. "Now you get your reward my pet. Stroke that little pecker till you cum all over that nice photograph between your legs." Professor Munroe didn't spare a thought for what he was doing. He had to act, he ached to cum. It took so little. One, two, three strokes and he was spurting all over the images of his cozy life while Lucille's soft laughter echoed in his ear. "Well, that didn't take much. And now you have to clean up." She walked around to the side of the table, with one finger on the corner of the sperm covered photograph she dragged it to the edge of the table in front of the professor. Then she stood there and waited. His eyes flickered up to hers momentarily before he ducked his head back down. He slowly lowered himself back down so he was on his hands and knees again. He paused for a moment, briefly wondering if he had any dignity left to salvage. Staring down at the cum covered photograph he made his decision (was it really his?) and slowly lowered his head to lick his mess clean.