Training Rebecca Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't want to cum?" He sat in the chair opposite.

"I...no..., not that way."

"You want to always be in control."

She shrugged. "You are a fine one to talk about other people wanting to be in control."

"When did you ever do anything sexually you didn't want to do?" he asked.

She thought for a moment. "I had sex with my husband the night before he left even though I wasn't interested.

"Did you cum?"

"Well, no"

"Then you kept your precious control even then. He had your body, but you never gave him your mind."

She shrugged again. "I don't think of it as control. Just two people making love together."

"Your husband wanted sex but you kept your orgasm to yourself. I wonder who came out ahead? And how are your orgasms with John?"

"They are just fine, thank you, Sir," she said defensively.

"Powerful, like the way you came with me today," he said cruelly.

"Something like that, yes," but they both knew she was lying. Her orgasms with Kyle were the most intense of her life, but the cost was too great. Being ordered about like a dog wasn't her idea of fun in spite of the way her body responded. She hadn't even been spanked as a child. Blackmail had turned her life upside down.

Kyle pushed a button on the end table by his chair. In a few moments, the woman Rebecca knew as his secretary/housekeeper appeared.

"Sir?"

He nodded at the middle of the room. She folded her apron and put it on a table nearby before kneeling gracefully in position #1 in the middle of the room. Rebecca envied her poise and figure. She judged her to be about 5 years her junior. The pussy she presented had been prepared in the same way as her own. Her hair was auburn, not black like hers. She had been very business-like at the office, now Rebecca saw her as a beautiful creature oozing sexuality.

"You have done as I asked?" he wanted to know.

"Yes, Sir."

"Joanna, meet Rebecca."

"Good evening, Rebecca," her eyes never left the floor.

Rebecca didn't know what to say in this bizarre situation.

"Joanna, Rebecca has only cum once. See to it."

"Yes, Sir," she said and crawled over to a panicking Rebecca.

"You don't understand, Sir," she almost shouted. "I am not a lesbian."

He grinned. "Neither is she. Obeying me is a choice she made, although like you, she found it difficult at first. Her husband sent her to me as a result of a little tax indiscretion. Her year will be up soon and I'll send her back per our arrangement."

"And what is OUR arrangement, as you call it?" she said raising her voice.

"There is none. I'm not convinced yet that you are worth the effort. You still have to prove yourself worthy of my unique form of tutelage."

"So after all I have been through, I may still go to jail?"

He shrugged. "Life isn't fair. It's easy for you to give orders but obeying someone else you find most difficult. You have already forgotten the proper seating posture."

Rebecca had instinctively closed her legs when Joanna came into the room. She looked down at them and forced them open.

"Joanna, if you please."

She moved forward again.

"No, please. I'll do it with you, any way you want, Sir. I'll even be punished," she gulped. "Please, not with a woman." She began to cry.

"You are afraid and that is natural. But cumming on the mouth of another woman won't make you gay. The decision has already been made," he said in a calm, low voice that brooked no resistance.

Joanna knelt in front of Rebecca, lifted her right leg and placed the foot on the couch beside her, turning her body so she lay back against the corner cushions. The left leg was hoisted onto her shoulder leaving her wide open.

"Show Joanna your cunt," he ordered.

If there could be anything more humiliating, she didn't know what it would be. She parted her lips for Joanna to see deep into her and shut her eyes as her lips squished apart.

"Open your eyes and watch what she does," he commanded. "You may learn something."

A wet tongue came out and slithered from her vagina to the top of her slit. John wasn't into "cuntsucking" as he called it and Rebecca shivered at the new sensation. The tongue poked into and swirled around her pee hole. She took the engorged lips into her mouth and sucked on each in turn. Then it was back to her pee hole before tonguing all around the mouth of her vagina. Rebecca luxuriated in the silky softness of her experienced tongue.

Kyle undressed and moved in from behind. His cock slid into Joanna's wet cunt and she contracted the muscles around him. She spread her knees further apart to accommodate him better. He reached around her and palmed Joanna's left tit. His right hand found and squeezed Rebecca's left one. He penetrated fully, then withdrew until he was completely outside of her before lunging forward again.

Joanna had moved up to Rebecca's clit and was flicking it lightly with her tongue. She slid two fingers up her cunt hole and worked them in and out in time with her tongue and Kyle's strokes. They didn't seem tight enough, so she added a third finger to the other two. Kyle pinched both nipples in his hands.

Rebecca fought to keep her eyes open. She hadn't missed Kyle's penetration or the look of contentment on Joanna's face when it happened. She vowed she wouldn't cum on a woman's mouth, that she would fake it. But deep inside she knew that they would know and she didn't think she could keep from cumming anyway. Her buttocks spasmed as the invading tongue did its work. Joanna's talented tongue moved at the pace set by Kyle. Rebecca's legs contracted involuntarily, driving her buttocks off the couch and her cunt into Joanna's mouth.

"I...can't...believe...how good...this feels," was all she could say. She had already cum once—how could she need it again. Then she realized that she didn't have permission to cum and tried to back off. The more she tried, the closer the tongue brought her to the forbidden orgasm.

"May I cum, Sir?" she blurted out.

"In a minute," was the reply.

She dug her fingernails into the palms of her hands as she felt her toes curl. Kyle's fingers at her nipple tightened and Joanna took the other one in her free hand and pinched. The fingers slid in and out faster as Kyle picked up the pace. Just when she thought she would die or go mad, he shouted "Cum, my sluts," and all three of them convulsed in unison. Joanna moaned over and over. Rebecca squeezed her eyes shut and shouted "Oh Goooood, iiiiiieeeeeeeeeee." The volume and intensity changed up and down as her orgasm hit, then hit again. Her ass was held high off the couch, the sinews in her legs stretched taunt forcing her cunt onto Joanna's mouth. Joanna plunged her fingers deep inside as her tongue lashed the engorged clit. Kyle's hand left Rebecca's tit and stroked her face as she came and came and came.

"Thank you, Sir," it was Joanna's voice after everyone had collapsed. "Do you want me to do her again?"

"No, you did just fine."

She turned and made to suck him into her mouth, but he brushed her away. "It is for her to do."

In a daze, Rebecca looked at the dripping cock presented to her. Taste another woman's cunt juice? She started to shake her head no when Kyle grabbed her by the hair and drove his cock into her mouth. She sat stunned. As her tongue started to clean off his cock with a mixture of Joanna's secretions and Kyle's cum, she was confounded at the changes in her life three short days had brought. This is how slut's act, she told herself, and she was sure she wasn't a slut.

Kyle had dismissed Joanna with a wave of his hand. He was back in his chair and she still sat reclining on the pillow with her right knee in the air.

"You have learned more about your sexuality in the past three days than in the last 30 years."

She sat mute. Her body was so relaxed she didn't know if she could move. But the tingling in her pussy was still there as though she hadn't cum for a month. Damn.

"You will need to see our friend Niko about your tit jewelry."

She had hoped that he had just wanted to embarrass her at the restaurant. But he didn't say things lightly she was beginning to understand.

"The restaurant will still be open and he works tonight. You will want to know if he prefers your nipples as they are, with nipple studs, or with rings in them."

She began to say something, then just shook her head in defeated acquiescence.

"He will be doing you a favor by giving his opinion."

"But he is so young—probably just out of college, Sir."

"He didn't go to college. He is 20 and learning the restaurant business from his father. What's your point?"

"I...he...yes, Sir."

"You'd better attend to it now."

"But my clothes..."

"...will be just adequate for the task at hand."

"Yes, Sir." She got up stiffly and went to the door. She would never get use to being naked outside, she thought, as she peered through the doorway before stepping out. She dressed quickly, retrieved the cup, and drove to The Athenian.

Rebecca looked for Niko when she entered but he was not in sight. The Maitre d' looked slightly put out by her appearance. He asked if he could help and she wanted to say help was what she really needed. But she asked for Niko.

"Is there a problem?" he asked.

No, she just needed to speak with him for a minute.

He left and returned with Niko in tow. "How may I be of assistance?" he asked politely with no indication that Friday night had happened.

"Can we speak privately?" she asked looking at the Maitre d'.

Niko led the way to the narrow corridor the housed the restrooms she remembered so well and turned expectantly. "Madam?"

She didn't know how to begin. "We...I was here for dinner Friday night with Mr. Laughlin.

"Yes, I remember." Still no hint of anything out of the ordinary. "Was everything to your satisfaction?"

"The food was very good. Mr. Laughlin asked your opinion and I have come for the answer."

"Opinion?"

"Yes, decoration for me, my...you know."

"And what were the options?"

"Accept them as they are, studs, or rings."

"And those are for your...?"

This wasn't going anywhere. She pulled down the front of the sweater, unhooked the front of her bra and opened it wide for the youth to see.

"Madam, not here please," he was embarrassed. "This is a proper establishment."

She closed the bra and pulled up the sweater.

"Well?"

"I'm sorry. On a matter of this delicacy and importance, I would have to consider carefully."

"You have already seen me, twice now."

"Yes, Madam. But I cannot make a determination without studying the situation very carefully. It is a decision which would have a significant impact your exceptional beauty."

"When would you be able to make that determination?"

"Tomorrow morning at 10:00 would be convenient," he said holding out a card.

She took the card and nodded resigned to her fate. "Tomorrow morning at 10:00," she repeated, the words sounding like a death knell.

As she walked past the Maitre d' and out into the night, she wondered if she would awaken soon and find that this had all been a nightmare.

Thanks to all you who took the time to e-mail me with words of encouragement or ideas for future episodes. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

12