Training Rebecca Ch. 04

Story Info
She is forced to submit to his whims.
5.8k words
4.62
134.4k
18

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part IV (Sunday)

Rebecca Dunbar stretched and swung her legs out of bed. The activity jarred the butt plug that was a constant reminder of her new owner, for that was indeed what he was becoming; she had to admit to herself. She dressed and exercised, after pulling the penis gag out of the closet. It went in easier this time and she didn't gag. After exercising she ate some breakfast, showered and dressed, her shortest skirt, of course, front close bra and a blouse, with heels and stockings. She left at 9:40 and drove to the address on the card Niko had given her.

It was an apartment building and she took the elevator to the third floor. Promptly at 10:00, she rang the doorbell. The youthful Niko, wearing shorts and a tee shirt, answered the door and ushered her in. She had been thinking a lot about this since last night. She was sure she could convince him not to opt for the studs or rings in her nipples. There was no way she could explain them to John. She had to do whatever it took.

She went in and stood looking at him. "I expect you want to consider your options now," she said getting to the point and unbuttoning her blouse. She undid the front closure and opened her bra, holding it to the sides so he would have an unobstructed view.

He observed her breasts from different angles, saying nothing. "You can see that they are firm with hard nipples," she pointed out. "Touch them and you will see that their beauty will not be enhanced by jewelry."

He ran his fingers over her nipples and she shivered. "Don't you agree?" she arched her back pushing her breasts into his hands. Still no response. She placed her hands on his and squeezed her breasts in his hands. A slight blush was evident on her chest and her nipples hardened into little points. "Niko, no jewelry would be your choice, wouldn't it?"

"One inch rings might be my choice," he responded. "They will set off the nipples very well."

"No, please, Niko. I can make it worth your while if you help me here," she wasn't so sure of herself now.

"It has to be part of the whole package. Take off your skirt as well as your blouse and bra so I can judge properly."

"Now just wait a minute. That wasn't part of the deal. You are young enough to be my son," she said hotly, knowing she had lost her edge.

"Fine. Just leave. I can see you're not interested in my opinion at all," he turned away.

She knew she couldn't do that. Kyle had said she was to have Niko's opinion and there was no turning back. She removed blouse and bra, setting them aside. Then she unbuttoned her skirt and lowered it. He looked and sucked in his breath when her bare pussy was unveiled and his eyes were drawn to the garter belt and stockings that framed it. No women he knew dressed like that. "What more can I do for you?" her tone was different now. She sank to her knees.

He pushed her back onto the floor. "It is too late now," he said looking at the base of the butt plug that had come into view as she sprawled out.

"I...I can't leave. Not until I have your opinion," She said looking up at him. "I...I'll do whatever I have to do for you."

"Anything?" he quarried.

"Yes."

"Turn and let me see your ass." When she complied, he pulled the plug out part way before pushing it back in. "Do you like it?"

"It feels soooo good," she said pushing back against him and hoping she was satisfying him.

"Maybe I should take you here," it was not a question.

"I'm, sorry, Sir. I am not allowed to take it out without my Master's permission. He has required me to keep it in for him." She didn't want to admit to Kyle being her master, but that is what made sense since she had to make some explanation to this boy. "You can push it in and out if you like though."

He pulled it partway out and examined it. "It seems to have metal inside it," he said pushing it in and out.

"I can only have it out for 30 minutes first thing in the morning. It beeps whenever it is inserted or removed."

"Then there must be a sensor of some sort in it," he said still working it in and out and squeezing it.

"That is what I figured, but I don't know what it senses."

"I don't know, but if I can't come in your ass, you'll have to make it up to me then some other way."

"I will, I will. What would you like?"

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back." When she complied, he went to the cupboard and came back with some thin rope and bound her hands together. "Kneel." She did so with difficulty. He returned to the kitchen and returned with a handful of clothespins. "These will provide you with more incentive to work hard." He put one on each nipple as she sucked in her breath. The other two were placed either side of the original ones. She fought back a cry and gritted her teeth.

He lowered his shorts and his cock sprang free from its confines and stuck straight out. He turned around. "Tongue me. Tongue me good," was the command. She looked at the ass cheeks before her and thought that nothing in her life before now had prepared her for this moment. She leaned her head forward smelling his odor and stuck out her tongue. He pushed back a little and she was able to reach his anus. The taste hit her hard and she fought back the desire to choke. The pain in her nipples made her work quickly, up, down, side to side, then she shut her eyes and pushed it in. His moan told her that was what he liked so she concentrated on pushing it up from the bottom and into the hole, then out and up the other side. He thought he had died and gone to heaven.

When he had had his fill of this fun, he turned around. His cock was at eye level. The pain in her clothespin-clad nipples had receded to a dull ache and he reached down and pinched each of the clothespins in turn until her moans told him they were sore enough. He straightened and she took his cock into her mouth, forming her lips into a tight O.

"Suck me," he said as he wove the fingers of both hands into her hair and pulled her onto his cock. It lodged just inside the back of her mouth. She fought the gag reflex, almost thankful for the training of the penis gag. Then he pulled her mouth back off his cock before ramming it back in until her lips were firmly mashed into his pubic hair. He wasn't use to this much stimulation and was losing his ability to think. If she only had the use of her hands, she thought, she could balance better and cushion his thrusts. But he was only interested in the feelings that were bringing him higher and higher.

"You're going to swallow all my cum." He thrust fully into her each time and tightened his grip on her hair until it became painful. Occasionally, the clothespins would bang against his legs causing the dull pain to flare up. She used her tongue as much as she could as his cock pulled out. A small spurt told her it was time and she started swallowing. Larger ones followed as he grunted and groaned through the best orgasm of his life. She continued to swallow through it, sucking hard as he pulled his cock out and breathing when she could.

"Thank you, sir," she said when he pulled his cock from her mouth and she sat back.

He took off the clothespins and she felt the sting when each was removed. He rolled each nipple between thumb and finger as the blood rushed in. "They are very nice. You have been very good after some initial petulance so I'll opt for studs in your nipples. But for giving me a hard time, I would like to see 4 rings of some sort in your cunt lips as well. I will leave the choice up to your master."

When she started to object, he held up his hand. "Any criticism of my decision and I'll go for the big rings in your nipples and big rings with weights for your cunt. Then I'll have your clit pierced and...."

"I was going to say thank you Sir, for being so considerate," was all she could say. "Are you finished with me now?" she was half hoping he would ease the tingling sensation she was feeling between her legs.

He untied her and she dressed. "A keepsake," he said handing her the clothespins. She put three of them in each skirt pocket without comment and left, wishing things had turned out differently.

She took a shower, leaving in the plug and lay on her bed nude. Images of the sex she had provided at Niko's kept flashing through her mind. She knew Kyle was winning when she admitted to the sexual craving he had brought out in her, but she was beyond caring. She removed her robe and massaged her tender breasts. Even gentle touches made her sore nipples harden. She slid her right hand down and began playing with her clit. It was already engorged and she found she had plenty of juice to make it slick. She replayed the scene as Niko bound her hands and forced his cock into her mouth. Then with her hands still bound he pushed her onto his bed and slid his cock up her horny cunt. She was pinching one nipple, then the other, moving toward climax when there was a knocking at the door and Maria said there was an important phone call from Mr. Laughton.

Damn him again, she thought. She rolled off the bed, grabbed her robe and took the phone from Maria and shut the door behind her.

She took a deep breath, "Hello?"

"Good afternoon. What are you up to?" said his deep voice.

"Oh, nothing. I just finished a shower after returning from Niko's."

"You haven't broken any rules today?"

"No, Sir," could he have known she was bringing herself off?

"What did Niko say?"

"He wants me to have studs in my nipples, Sir." Maybe he didn't know about the other.

"Is that all?"

Shit. "And 4 rings in my...my...my pussy lips," he probably knew. "He said you were to decide about them."

"Very well, I'll arrange it."

"I don't suppose it would do any good to try and appeal to your merciful side, especially about the rings, Sir?"

"No, it will be as he has ordained. You are sure they were only studs in your nipples?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Very well. Wear your sexiest skirt and blouse, a sexy front close bra, a black garter belt, and black fishnet hose tonight. Meet me at my house tonight at 7:30."

"As you wish, Sir." The line went dead.

She put the phone down and sat on the bed with tears in her eyes. She had been so close; even now it wouldn't take much to bring her off. Was his call just chance or was the butt plug responsible for alerting him to what she was doing? She thought about her ass squeezing as she masturbated and wondered if that could be it. She reddened at the thought that he might know she was trying to bring herself off. Even in the privacy of her own bedroom, she could sense his presence. The thought terrified her. She had to pull herself together, she decided, and she threw on some old clothes and went downstairs and called John. They talked about the kids and his work for several minutes and hung up. She felt the weight of their indiscretion on her shoulders. He knew nothing about it and she couldn't tell him.

After supper, she redressed in the same clothes she had worn to Niko's and pulled into Kyle's' drive at five to seven. She undressed as required and after a few minutes of standing bare-assed again in the open, was ushered in by Joanna. Kyle was sitting with a drink in his hand. She knelt as gracefully as she could and took up Position #1.

"Come here," he said, "Position #3."

She complied and placed her hands on the curve of her buttocks, elbows almost touching, thrusting her breasts forward. He pulled her forward between his legs and opened the lips of her pussy to examine them. "Niko has very good taste. His decision is a good one. I'll see that everything matches."

"I may be able to explain away the nipple studs to John, but not the rings, Sir."

"You will have a week to think of something."

Then he slid two fingers into her. They went in easily and she closed her eyes and moaned. "Are we going to pretend we aren't horny today?"

"No, Sir," she looked down at him sitting in front of her. Her nipples were hard, but they always seemed to be now. She had lost control over her own body. It had acquired a mind of its own.

He reached up with one thumb and lifted the hood partially covering her clit. The other fingers slid out of her cunt and he closed thumb and forefinger on the sides of her clit. He rubbed them back and forth, up and down, back and forth. This was the hardest thing about being with Kyle, wanting to cum so badly, and having to ask permission to do so. And even when she broke down and asked, even begged him, he might not let her. She bit her lip and tried to keep from moaning.

"Yes, I know it's hard to give up control," he said softly.

She didn't answer but just closed her eyes. She knew she would lose this battle anyway, just like she had lost every other one with him. But she just had to resist as long as she could. It was a matter of preserving some shred of dignity.

His fingers rolled her clit slowly and rhythmically, not pushing her to orgasm, just teasing. They pulled her up slowly, ever so slowly. It felt different standing since she couldn't get totally relaxed as she could when lying in bed. He pinched his thumb and finger tighter together. A moan escaped from her throat. Her closed eyes shut out all other senses and there was nothing but her clit moving to the tune of his fingers. She could feel the muscles of her thighs contract and she tried to relax them. They wouldn't obey and contracted again. Her arms ached from their position behind her back. She would have to ask him soon.

He watched as the red blush of her arousal spread down her chest to the tops of her breasts. It was truly a beautiful sight. He listened to her breathing, coming faster now, punctuated by the squishing sound from down below. He felt the tension in her legs as they spasmed involuntarily, and she leaned more heavily against him. He smiled as he wondered how long she would wait to ask.

"May I cum, Sir?" she finally blurted out.

"What made you wait so long?"

"Is just that...well...I keep hoping that I'll be able to resist what you're doing, that I'll be able to control myself. I don't want to have to cum like this, Sir," she said twitching against his fingers, her hips moving in time as he rolled her clit.

"Then you won't have to cum," he said stopping what he was doing and just holding her clit. She continued moving her hips up and down, stretching her clit in both directions. She was sooooo close. Yes, it would be worth the punishment, what ever it was, to cum without permission. She could feel everything contract and pulled harder and faster against his fingers. She sucked in her breath and, and, and he released his grip on her. She felt her body start the initial contraction, then nothing. She was shaking.

"Please, Sir, don't leave me like this. I'll beg if that's what you want me to do."

"It is what you asked for, and I have granted your request. You will not cum now."

She was so angry she wanted to cry. But she pulled herself together and nodded. "As you wish, Sir."

"No, it was as you wished. Here is a wig for tonight," he said reaching for a box and handing it to her. "Joanna will take you to get ready."

Joanna appeared and led her upstairs. Though Rebecca asked, Joanna refused to divulge any information about the evening. She just told her to put on loud lipstick, pull up her hair, and put on the long blond wig. Then she rubbed blond dye into her eyebrows and produced big hoop earrings to complete the ensemble.

Kyle was waiting when they came downstairs and he led Rebecca out onto the front veranda where she put on her skirt, bra, and blouse. They drove for more than a half hour before pulling around the back of a strip joint she had heard about. She turned with terror in her eyes and he handed her a mask.

"Tonight you will be part of the entertainment. This is amateur night. The girl who wins will earn $100. If you win, I'll allow you to keep your mask on. If you do not win, you will be unmasked in front of the audience. You have an advantage over the other girls, however, because you have a brain."

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was supposed to dance in a strip club? She looked down at the mask in her hands. That and the wig might cover her identity, but only if she kept them on. She looked at the area behind the club and thought about making a run for it. Then she could feel the burden of their mess with the IRS, and knew that flight was useless.

He was speaking again. "When you dance, you can take off everything except your panties. Those must stay on," he said handing her a pair of black bikini panties. She raised her skirt and pulled them on. Then she donned the mask.

They walked in through a back door and he signed her up for the amateur competition as 'Trixy'. There were about 10 girls signed up ahead of her, so she was told she would go last. She was led to a back room to check make-up and get ready. The other girls were already there. Most of them were in their early to mid twenties and sported exaggerated busts and abbreviated attire. There were a few comments about her mask, and they wondered who she could be. Rebecca sat at a mirror and felt very out of place.

The show started at 9. A man called the first girl out and Rebecca went to the side to watch her come out on a narrow stage that ran across the front of the club. A pounding rock song started and the strawberry blond launched into her routine. She had obviously done this before and moved sensuously before and appreciative audience. As Rebecca scanned the audience, she stopped, looked again, and her heart sank. There in the front row was Jim Thomas, her head of marketing, sitting with her vice president, her CFO, and her VP for Sales. And sitting with them was Kyle. As if things couldn't be worse, at the table next was the guy from the mailroom who ogled her every chance he got, and two other employees she couldn't place. Her life as she knew it was over.

She looked at the girl who was gyrating to the music swinging her top. She was only just confined by her half bra and was bending over to present her cleavage to its best effect while shaking her ample bosom. She reached back and unhooked her bra. Holding her bra up in front of her she made a show of uncovering her breasts, which were covered with tassels. She started spinning the tassels left, and then right, then in a show of muscle control, spun them in different directions.

Rebecca went in search of the bathroom. She found it and threw up in the nearest toilet, which was also the only one there. Then she locked the door and sat down on the toilet, put her head in her hands, and sobbed uncontrollably for the next five minutes. One of the girls knocked on the door and she called out that she would just be a minute more. She had to pull herself together. What could she do? She had brains as well as a decent body. She knew she couldn't dance like the other girls but then this wasn't really about dancing, but about turning men on. She washed her face and walked out. The girl who had knocked on the door was waiting there.

"Is this your first competition?" she asked.

"Yes."

"I only do it for my boyfriend. My name is Donna, sexy huh? Is that why you're here?"

"Mine is Trixy. My boyfriend insists," said Rebecca and went to the dressing room and put her lipstick on again. Then she watched another dancer to check on the competition, and went into the kitchen area in search of props.

It would all work out, she kept telling herself. It had to.

An hour later, her name was called and she stood and walked to the side of the narrow stage. The girl ahead of her was in the last minutes of her routine. Rebecca put it out of her mind and concentrated on what she had to do. The girl left to the applause of the men and she was on. She picked up the beat of the music and moved out onto the stage. She stood for a few moments swaying to the music and a hush came over the audience. Then she ran her hands over her hips and up over breasts that seemed to stick out wonderfully. The sweater was slowly pulled up and off. The bra was opened and the men could see that her breasts had been stretched by a dozen rubber bands that had been placed around the base of each. She shook them but as tight as they were, they didn't bounce. The men went wild. This was raw.

12