Training Rebecca Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fought to keep her eyes open. As she 'climbed his pole' she could feel her cunt contract. Her toes curled and her balled fists beat against him. Her eyes closed to slits as her face, screwed up as the passion of the moment, washed over her. But her eyes never left his. She launched up and held herself quivering against him for several seconds. Then down and back up to contract her whole body against him. Three times more she dug her feet into the bed until she collapsed, eyes still pried open, and lungs about to burst. His cock head was still wedged in her opening, and he could feel the after shocks hit every few seconds.

"My God," was her only comment when she could finally speak.

He let go of her head and rested on his elbows. She could feel his warm breath in her ear. "You belong to me now," it was a statement. He could feel her nipples graze his chest and he moved himself around to stimulate them, and found it pleasurable for him as well. When her breathing had returned to normal, he pushed himself all the way in and moved his hips in circles against her. A moan was her only answer. He pulled out all the way and worked just the head in and out of her swollen lips, her knees splayed far apart on the bed.

"I don't know if I can, Sir. I am so sensitive down there right now."

"Shhhhh," she heard softly in her ear as she felt her nipples pulled up and down as he moved up and down over her.

The slow, easy pace made her relax. She knew he hadn't cum yet, but she knew he was always more in control of himself than she was. He kept at that measured pace for a couple of minutes, bottoming in her and pulling back until he was completely outside her, then waiting for a couple of seconds before reentering. She could feel a stirring in her again and her hips began moving against his entry. Feeling her response, he increased the rhythm slightly.

"Sir, I..."

"Shhhh. Just let it happen."

He twisted his fingers in her hair, and used the leverage to pull her down onto his thrusts. Her knees had come up off the bed, and she wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him into her. They could hear the other breathing and she reached up and found his nipples with her fingers. She could feel hers brush against her hands as he pushed into her, and she pinched his hard, knowing that it was the way he would want it. His moan told her she was right, and she pinched even harder. He responded by increasing the speed of his thrusts. A guttural sound came from his throat and a mindless ferocity came over him. Rebecca pulled up hard with her legs, her thighs shaking again and twisted the nipples she had commandeered.

"You will cum for me my slut. You will cum hard," he said through his teeth. "I want to feel you cum around my cock. Milk the cum out of my balls."

"Yes, Sir, I am almost there. You feel soooo good." Then, "Aieeeeeee," her voice went up several octaves. This time her eyes did close, but he wasn't in any position to see them anyway. She didn't know why she responded to him the way she did, but she became mindless, caring naught but for the pleasure she was giving and receiving. Her cry was the catalyst for his orgasm and he pounded hard into her over and over again. Just as she thought she was finished, another set of spasms would overtake her until she finally collapsed onto the bed and lay unmoving, the living dead. Even then a spasm would hit every half-minute as she lay gasping for air until she begged him to make them stop.

For his part, Kyle lay on top of her, his cock buried to the hilt, the liquid cunt under him blurring the lines between his body and hers. He could not reason, only feel. He buried his face in the dark tresses under him and tried to bring his breathing under control, sensing that she was doing the same. He pulled out and rolled over, giving her a chance to rise and use the bathroom.

When she returned, she knelt by the side of the bed, fingers intertwined behind her head. Remembering words Linda had spoken some days before, she said, "Thank you for letting me cum, Sir."

He motioned for her to come to bed and she took him in her mouth to clean him off. It was an action that seemed almost normal to her now. Then she fell asleep lying across his body with her legs straddling his right one, her head on his chest. It was a sleep she would remember for a long time, the deepest sleep she could remember, and she awoke in the morning surprisingly refreshed and ready for the day. Kyle had already made breakfast. As they ate, Rebecca still naked, she asked, even begged him to leave the padlocks off for John's homecoming. But the look in his eyes told her it was not to be, and after eating, Kyle returned the padlocks and studs to the pierced areas. After some more tears, he kissed her and she dressed before returning home in a quandary wondering how she should proceed when her husband arrived home.