Training Rebecca Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heel," the command was obvious. Maria moved in front of the CEO of a mid-sized corporation. "What does a bitch do when she's in heat?" she asked. Rebecca looked at her dumbfounded. Maria laughed, "She humps." She angled the pointer downwards toward her boss. "Do it. Hump my pointer."

There were tears in Rebecca's eyes as she moved forward on her knees until the middle of the pointer split her pussy in half. She rose up dragging her coos up about a foot before letting out a scream. The dry wood had been too much friction for her clit. "Keep going, I didn't tell you to stop." Legs quivering she moved gingerly down the new slime-covered stick. Plenty of lubrication. She began "humping" the pointer as ordered. She didn't want to feel anything from this humiliation, but she wasn't able to control her body. She tried lifting herself a little so there would be less friction, but Maria noticed it and lifted the stick more upright, jamming it into her cunt.

"I can go to work on your breasts again if you don't want to play humpy with me. Maybe we should do that anyway?"

"Mistress, it isn't necessary," she pleaded and increased both her speed and the pressure on the stick. She could feel the stick first on one side of her clit, then the other. When it mashed right on her clit, it was like an electric current went through her.

"That's enough," the pointer was pulled back. "Yuk, nasty. Lick off your scum."

Shamefacedly, her student licked up, down, and all around. Some had even dripped down to the rubber tip. Then it was back to working on her training, with a crack occasionally breaking the stillness of the room.

"Heel," she stepped around with the pointer again. "Hump." This time when Rebecca inched herself forward on her knees, she extended herself up and started from the top and slid down slowly, coating the stick with her juices. Remembering the previous threat, she worked herself up and down with alacrity. Maria cradled a black and blue breast in one hand. "My we did make a mess of these, didn't we?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I don't think you were able to wear a bra for a couple of days."

"No, Mistress." Her breathing was becoming increasingly labored, both from the work her knees did extending herself, and from the excitement that spread from her cunt.

"They're sore now?"

"Only when squeezed, Mistress."

Kyle entered the room and watched for a full minute. Then her stepped behind Rebecca , lowered his pants, and squeezed a tube of lube on his half hard cock. He pulled the butt plug out and tossed it aside. Then he gripped himself, gave it a few strokes, and positioned himself under Rebecca as she moved up the stick. When she came back down, she felt him enter her. He held himself there, feeling the exquisite sensations of being in the ass of a beautiful woman. And, she was doing all the work. The slight pain at first gave way to pleasure she had never thought she would have there.

Kyle reached around and cupped her tits, claiming her nipples between thumb and forefinger. He used the pressure to guide her up and down at just the right speed he wanted. It was very slow to start with and he felt every part of his cock as it slid through her sphincter muscle.

Maria looked down at the woman in front of her. This had to hurt the pride of a woman of her breeding and social standing. Her puss was dripping watching Kyle put her through her paces, and she intended on getting satisfaction.

"Sir," Maria said. "I don't think this woman should be allowed to cum since I won't have anyone to bring me off."

"That seems only fair," he manipulated her nips to go a little faster against him.

Rebecca was worried about the consequences if she couldn't hold out. "Master, I know you like the feel of me cumming on you. You've mentioned before how my butt squeezes your cock. I think the word you used was delicious."

"That is true," he answered. "But, fair is fair, unless you are volunteering to help Maria out."

"Joanna could..."

"Joanna has gone out on an errand."

It was the classic dilemma. "No, thank you, Master. I'd rather not," she was breathing faster.

"As you wish."

"If she comes without permission, I want her tits again," Maria spat.

"Yes, that seems reasonable," Rebecca shuddered as he spoke.

How could she keep her body from betraying her. The stick was doing its duty all too well as she slid up and down its length. Her Master's stick wasn't making things any easier either. To add to her travails, Maria took the opportunity to raise the pointer just slightly, putting more pressure on her sensitive area. Please, God, no, she shouted in her head. What could she do to stem the tide that threatened to overtake over her? She tried to think of something else, but failed. She bit her lip until it bled, but she felt her body continuing to rise toward orgasm.

Her Master squeezed her nips a little more in his excitement in increased the tempo a little more. He was ramming her down on his cock now and she could feel him growing. But she also knew he had tremendous staying powers. She wasn't going to make it. The image of her trial on the table at home with Maria flashed through her mind. "Please," she begged. They said nothing but continued to watch her struggle. Higher and higher she swirled. "Please," she pleaded. She had done all the work up to now, but Kyle drove up against her, punishing her asshole as he pulled her against him.

She was broken. "Please, I'll do it. I'll suck her off. Please let me cum."

Kyle raised his eyebrow and looked at Maria. "I want the slut to tongue my ass first." He nodded.

"I'll do it. Anything. I'll do it. Please let me bring off Maria. Please."

Maria released the one button at her waist with a deft finger and the skirt dropped to the floor. She turned and stepping over the pointer, brought her ass directly in front of a panting Rebecca. "Tongue it, Slut."

The high and might executive, the one who people cow-towed to at the office, extended her tongue and ran it up the gamey asshole in front of her. It was made more difficult by her movement on the stick, but Kyle was now meeting her halfway as he buried his pole to the hilt so she didn't have to move very far.

"Get your tongue inside, Slut. I'm not feeling you much."

She was on the edge now. She gripped Maria's cheeks both for support and to open them to the nasty task she had to perform. She parted them with her thumbs and pushed her tongue past the sphincter. Then she wiggled it around like she knew Maria wanted.

Kyle increased the pace more. Rebecca got into a rhythm of swirling her tongue around the rim, then penetrating as far as she could go, and swirling her tongue around in there. A guttural sound came around a tongue unable to speak pleading that she be able to cum on the 2 sticks exciting her. Over and over her incoherent plea increased in pitch and intensity until she was screaming into the ass in front of her. Kyle had experienced her pre-cum spasms and was close himself.

"Cum," he commanded.

Maria dropped the pointer as Rebecca went over the edge, leaving her cumming like a rag doll, on his cock alone. She stepped forward and turned to watch her boss scream through her orgasm, eyes shut tight and head flopping. She almost envied the intensity she saw in the twisted face of her boss.

Kyle was ready now. Her spasms had taken him where he wanted to be. His hands cupping her tits slowed the pace as he reached the peak and he ordered, "Finger yourself off again for me."

Her clit was bloated, and, now outside its protective hood, she was unable to touch it directly. She rubbed above it as quickly as she could to cum again for him, heedless of the fact that the poor little nubbin wasn't ready for another go-round yet. The smell of sex and sweat filled the air.

"I...I'm..." was all she could get out before it hit again. She felt him get bigger and then explode as the contractions in her ass did him in. Each time he pulled her back onto him, another wad of cum would explode from his balls until he was empty. He held her there for a full minute, pulled back against him, his half-hard pole enjoying the aftershocks that still rippled through her body.

He pulled out and she fell on her side, cum drooling from her back hole. Her eyes were closed, breathing still labored, mindless, just feeling. When she came to her senses minutes later, she opened her eyes and crawled over to her Master to clean his cock. Once a distasteful chore, she now savored the taste that spoke of the raw sex they had shared.

Maria was sprawled naked on the couch. When she saw that Rebecca was finished, she said, "I want you to suck my nipples first."

*

Sorry this chapter has been so long in the writing, but I needed time at my Canadian cottage to write it this summer. Please vote for the chapter, whether good, bad, or indifferent. And as always, I enjoy getting notes from readers.