Training Slave C

Story Info
Plump Mature Submits to a Master.
10.9k words
4.35
29k
22
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the end of Slave Cathy's on-line "training" with her Master. It seemed strange to her to refer to him as her Master, because she had never even played with the idea of being a slave to anyone. Sex slaves were in movies and in the trashy novels she read. They were not real and, certainly, SHE would never be one.

She had never met him in person. In fact, she had never even seen is face. He always wore a white mask, so she just gained glimpses of him and what he expected of her in their emails, text messages, and after several months of him patiently grooming her, in the things she had done for him on Skype. The things he said to her when they were talking on-line made her pussy wet and her knees weak. Despite resisting in the beginning, she had found herself looking forward to their Skype calls and wanting to be dominated, used, possessed, yes, to her surprise even abused by this stranger she now willingly called Master and she could hardly wait for the day to arrive for it all to begin.

"Slave C". That is how her Master referred to her now. He had somehow acquired her email and had contacted her after watching her in the gym on several occasions. He seemed to know exactly what to say to her, how to caress her with his words, how to firmly fondle her breasts from clear across the gym so that every time she worked out now, her nipples got hard and stuck out through her sports bra and the shirt she wore to hide the slight tummy that she had. It had gotten to the point that every time she went to the gym, she had to go home and masturbate afterwards. If she didn't, the fire in her pussy would not go out and she couldn't get to sleep. The last time, she had shoved her vibrator so far up her twat that she lost her grip on it and was barely able to grasp hold of its base so that she could extract it from her trembling vagina. She knew she better get a longer one, if this was going to happen very often.

She needed to meet him in person and soon. She needed his touch, his hand hard on her ass. She needed to be owned by him and now the week had arrived for her to make her decision. Would she commit to him mentally and physically, or would she balk at the last minute and end the relationship. He had told her that he would be in contact with her as the week progressed and had received a surprise email at work on Tuesday;

"Master is going to spank Slave C on Saturday night."

Only in her dreams and fantasies had "C" felt the bite of a paddle or the strap on her panty clad ass cheeks. In reality, her ass had never even know the sting of a hand, and just thinking about it made the plump blonde's pussy wet.

"C's" nipples are going to pinched and twisted and she will beg for more."

He had said in an email that she had accidentally opened when her best girlfriend had been standing behind her at work.

Reading Master's words had made her blush crimson and she had had to go to the ladies room so that she could rub her clit into submission. She bit her lip so that no one else would hear her whimpering as she came all over her fingers while her juices squirted out into the toilet, to be flushed away when she was done, her legs were so shaky that she had to stop twice going back to her desk to avoid falling down.

"What shall your Slave wear on Saturday night, Master?" She had asked in an email on Tuesday.

"If Slave C intends to be this Master's slave."

He had replied. "She will dress EXACTLY as he tells her to. She will also conduct herself as she is told prior to our meeting, or master will not contact her again. Remember, Master knows exactly what his Slave looks like, but she has no idea what Master looks like. This, he had said, is all part of her training."

"Yes, My Master." She had responded. "Your obedient slave will dress exactly as her Master directs."

She had waited to read the next email, "Your Attire", until after she got home, had a shower and finished her second glass of Pinot.

"Slave C is to wear the panty and bra set that will be delivered to your office via UPS on Wednesday. They are thong panties with a matching, lace bra that can be adjusted to cover as much, or as little as wanted. You will adjust the bra so that your aureola is clearly visible over the top of the bra cup. You will have a tight, mid-thigh skirt and an ultra-sheer, white blouse that allows the bra to clearly show through. It will be unbuttoned to the bottom of the cups so that, if you move just right, anyone looking will have a clear view of the milk-white swell of your breasts. You will wear nylons and a garter belt and the panties will be worn over them. You will wear ankle high boots and will have your hair, nails and makeup done perfectly. Obsession Perfume will be waiting in your hotel suite and it will be dabbed directly between your breasts. Is this all clear?"

She was wearing only an ankle-length, dark blue kimono, with white Chrysanthemums on each breast, as she sat on the couch with her computer on her lap and by the time she had finished reading Master's email, her legs had shifted enough that the kimono had fallen open and the air blowing from the computer's cooling fan was flowing directly onto the soft, curly blond hair that covered her labia. As she read the second email that had arrived while she was showering, she opened her legs a bit further. The subject read;

"Your conduct."

"Slave C" will leave her overnight bag in the back seat of her car at work. It will be removed between tomorrow and Friday and will be waiting in your hotel room on Saturday. When it is time, "Slave C" will dress exactly as she has been told. She will go to the bar and find a stool that allows her to sit so that her legs are clearly visible to anyone who looks. She will order a glass of Champagne with Grand Marnier, will take a deep drink and then sip it as she desires. If ANYONE offers to buy her a drink, she may tell them that she is waiting for a friend, but will accept the drink. She will conduct herself, at all times, as though she is available to dance, if there is music to dance to. If someone asks her to dance, and places their hand on her hip or ass as they move to the dance floor, she will not move it.

If, they "accidentally" brush the side of her breast with their fingertips, or try to look into her blouse, she may smile, but will not react in any other way, except to pull the blouse open a bit and shake it like she is cooling her tits. Remember, Master will be watching at all times.

He will expect you to act slightly slutty and flirtatious. 'Slave C' will drink at least two Champagne and Gran Marnier cocktails before Master will contact her. He will text or call her when it is time for her to go to the room. She will proceed to the elevator and go to the room. Once there, SC will follow any directions that are left for her."

"If anyone that has bought her a drink or danced with her offers their phone or room number, Slave C will accept it and thank them with a smile and a kiss on the cheek. If they use the opportunity to caress her breasts, she may gently push their hand away as she thanks them for the drink or dance and then walks to the elevator. If they should follower her to the elevator, she may kiss them as she goes up to the room floor, but she may not invite them in until Master tells her she may."

"If Slave C is unwilling to do ANY of the things in this email, she may simply respond with "No Thank You" and Master will not bother her again.

If she is willing to do as she has been directed, she will reply with "Yes, my Master" and all plans will be put into motion."

The plump blond drained the last bit of wine from her glass and set the laptop on the floor. She was thinking about the emails she had received from her Master and was wondering if she could go through with what she had been told to do. She laid her glasses on the end table, closed her eyes and sank back into the soft black leather of her over-stuffed couch to think. The only sounds she heard were the rain that was gently falling against her living room window and the blood flowing, it seemed to her, directly into her clitoris and labia, causing them to swell and tingle with desire.

Her living room was nicely warmed by the flames of the fire-log she had lit when she first got home and the hot shower and three glasses of wine she had consumed had her completely relaxed. She absentmindedly played with the belt of the kimono, and the bow-knot slipped open as she tugged at it. She felt the silk glide across her skin as she pulled at the robe so that it just clung to the curves of her "D" cup breasts, fell away at the waist and lay completely open at her hips. Her hands slid down her neck and trailed along the inside curves of her rapidly swelling breasts. Her left hand traced its way up from the bottom of her left breast, found the erect, super-sensitive nipple and circled it several times before gently taking it between her thumb and forefinger and pinching it ever-so-lightly.

"Ooohhh." She moaned softly and her eye-lids fluttered as she bit her bottom lip.

She continued to play with her breasts with her left hand, while her right trailed down her chest, stomach and hips and slowly made its way to her mons where she stroked the soft, curly blond hair that lightly covered her pussy. She spun it around her fingertips and tugged on it just a bit, before letting her fingers slide down to the, ever-increasing, dampness emanating from her vagina.

"Uuuhhhhhh." She groaned as she stroked the blood engorged lips of her pussy.

Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open making little mewls and moans as she spread her outer lips with two fingers, played with the opening of her vagina and then ran her finger up and down her slit, feeling the moisture increasing with each stroke.

"Aaahhhhhhhh." She moaned as she felt the growing urge to thrust her fingers into her flowing pussy, but something in her needed to stretch out the "wanting". Something needed to enjoy the pain.

'Slave C' dragged her fingernails up the length of her puffy, nearly purple, pussy lips as she reached down with her left hand and spread herself open so that she could more easily access her clitoris and vagina. Still trying to drag out the frustration she was creating, she ever-so-gently touched her clit with her index finger.

"AAHH." She gasped as the sweet sensations of pure pleasure ran directly from her clit to her brain.

"Master will use you soon." She heard him say in the fantasy that was moving her closer and closer towards orgasm.

"Yes, Master. Use your slave. Use her body for your pleasure." She said out loud as she thrust two fingers into her dripping vagina and held them there while she teased her clit with her other hand.

"Finger fuck yourself, Slave." She heard her master say as she withdrew her fingers and then thrust them back in again.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH." She moaned loudly as her breathing increased in an effort to keep pace with her thrusting fingers and rapidly accelerating heart rate.

At 19, she discovered that she was a "squirter". Whenever she had a strong orgasm, her vaginal fluids would literally shoot out of her vagina and drench whomever she was having sex with. At this moment, her vaginal fluids were flowing like an open tap as she moved closer to the tipping that would release her orgasm. She was rubbing her clit with the same intensity that she was fingering herself and had pulled her knees up, nearly to her heaving breasts, spreading her creamy white thighs as far apart as she possibly could. Her rock-hard nipples begged to be touched and sucked, but all she could do was look at them as her tits bounced on her chest and spun in tight circles from the savage fingering she was giving herself.

"Oh Master, Master. Please pinch my nipples." She said, and in her mind, he did.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, G-G-GODDDDD! I am going to C-c-cuuuuuuuuum-mmmmmm!" And, as she heard herself say the words out loud, she exploded in an earth-shaking orgasm more intense than any she had ever experienced.

"Mmmmm. MMMMMMMMMM. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH. Oh God. Oh God. AAAAAHHHHH." She wailed as she buried her hand as deep into her gushing pussy as she could and held it there wiggling her fingers, massaging her g-spot, completely immersed in the sensations created by her vaginal muscles contracting around her fingers as she slowly regained her senses.

"Oh Cathy, you made a mess." She said to herself, momentarily forgetting to call herself "Slave C", as she lowered her legs back down and sat up.

"I am going to have to clean this up...tomorrow." She thought as she realized that her kimono was saturated with her vaginal fluids and sweat.

"Made a mess, girl, you ARE a mess." She said out loud as she tried to stand, only to find that her knees would not support her.

Finally, she got up and steadied herself on the end of a chair. Her robe slid off her shoulders and pooled at her ankles. Sweat was running down her breasts, dripping from her nipples, streaming down her back and between her ass cheeks, and she could feel her own pussy juice running down the insides of her legs like a river of cum.

"Oh my God that was good. But, I think it is time for another shower and then bed. I'll bet I sleep good tonight." She said to herself as she turned off the light next to the couch and slowly stumbled down the hall naked, towards her bedroom, sleep, and her fantasy-filled dreams.

As she fell asleep, Slave Cathy said;

"I wish you had seen this tonight, Master."

As the night closed in around her, she was sure she heard him say that he had.

-----------------------------------------------

"Hel...hello." She stammered when the phone rang at 10:30 the next morning.

"Girl, where are you?" Her friend Cherrie asked from the office.

"Oh shit! I worked late on the computer last night and must have slept through the alarm." Cathy fibbed to her co-worker.

"I will be in in thirty minutes." She said into the phone as she scrambled out of bed and headed for the closet.

She shed her nightgown while she was on the move, but caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror as she stood naked, looking into her closet and thought:

"I must text Master with my decision."

She grabbed her cell off the nightstand, pulled up his last text and hit "reply":

"My Master, I am standing here naked as I text you. Yes, I will do anything and everything you ask. I am sending you a present that I hope makes you happy."

She raised the camera to the mirror and snapped a photo of her nude reflection and hit send. His cell chimed as he sat, watching the surf break on the beach in front of his house and he knew, by the special sound he had programmed for Slave C, that it was her. He looked at the nude photo that came attached to her email and smiled.

"I am going to enjoy using that plump body and watching it be used."

He walked into his "Playroom" and took a picture of the leather paddle he was going to use on her plump ass and sent it to her with his response;

"Good Slave, these are some of the toys that Master is going to use on your plump, sexy, body when we meet."

If she was still properly subservient after this weekend, he would replace the chime with her moaning to his touch. He walked into his bedroom, dressed, walked out to his garage and climbed into his fully restored, 1967 Corvette Sting Ray Fastback, fired up its blueprinted 427 cubic inch engine, pulled out onto Pacific Coast Highway, and headed to the airport for his flight to Las Vegas.

"Appropriate." He thought that its nickname is "Sin City", because he had many "sins" planned for the coming weekend. All of them revolved around the fifty year old, slightly plump woman whom he now called "Slave C".

------------------------------------------

After hitting "send", Slave C had gone about the business of getting dressed for work. She grabbed a pair of peach-colored panties that she had bought from her favorite lingerie shop, stepped into them, pulled them up her legs and wiggled her hips from side to side as they slid over her round, plump hips and ass.

As she picked up the bra that matched it from where it was hanging over the edge of the clothes hamper she said:

"You've only worn this twice this week, so one more won't hurt."

She pulled a blouse and slacks off their hangers, jumped into them, then into her shoes, took five minutes to brush her hair and put on a bit of makeup and headed out the door. She checked her emails as she fired up her Mustang to head for the Freeway and a huge smile crossed her lips at the sight of some of the "toys";

"Oh my! Those might make my ass sting. Just three more days to Saturday, then I meet Master.

The promised package arrived that afternoon, but the rest of the week seemed to drag by as she waited for a text message or email from the man she now called "Master", but nothing came until nearly time for her to go home on Friday evening.

"Tomorrow"

"A limo will be waiting for you outside your apartment tomorrow at noon. The driver will take you to John Wayne Airport, where a ticket, in your name, waits at the Virgin Air counter. A driver will be waiting for you in Vegas and will take you to the Renaissance Hotel. You will check in and go to your room and rest. At 8 pm you are to be dressed as instructed and are to go directly into the main bar. Your clothing is to be arranged in as revealing a manner as possible. There must be cleavage visible without the viewer having to look too hard. You will conduct yourself exactly as you have been directed and when you are told to go to the playroom, it is suite 2001. Another text will come to you while you are at the bar and tell you what to do once you get into the room."

------------------------------------------------

Saturday morning "C" slept to 8, showered and had breakfast, then went to the salon and had her nails done and her hair trimmed. She had lunch and went home to wait for her ride to the airport. There was a knock on her door exactly at 12. The driver asked for her bag, which contained some clothes for the trip home, escorted her to the waiting Mercedes limo and took her to the airport. She checked in and was surprised to find she was flying 1st Class.

"Would you like another glass of champagne ma'am?" The flight attendant asked her.

"Yes, please." Cathy responded with a smile.

"You looked deep in thought." The young man said as he poured her another glass.

"Oh, I am going to meet someone in Vegas and I am a little nervous." She said.

"Well, I hope you have a good time." The young man said as he checked out the swell of her "D" cup breasts, noting that her nipples were poking out through her bra and blouse.

"I hope so too." She said as he stepped away to attend to another passenger and she went back to her thoughts.

"Damn, I hope I can do this. I really want to meet Master and I don't know if he will let me if I don't do exactly what he said in his emails."

She thought to herself as the aircraft accelerated down the runway and into the sky over the blue Pacific Ocean. The 45 minute flight was completely uneventful, except that "C" spilled a bit of her 4th glass of champagne down the front of her blouse.

"Oops." She giggled as she used a napkin to sponge off.

The excess ran down between her breasts, leaving an elongated damp spot on the front of her blouse.

"It will dry quickly." The young flight attendant told her.

"But, when you get to your hotel, you may want to rinse the blouse out in the sink to keep it from staining." He continued as she looked up at him.

The later movement caused her blouse to fall open just enough to give the young man a clear peek at her cleavage and breasts down to where they disappeared into the cups of the bra that held them.

"She's a little old, but I bet she fucks like a rabbit. I hope whoever she is going to meet has fun sucking on those big, plump tits." He thought to himself, as he left her to prepare for landing.