Training Slave C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As promised, there was a limo waiting for her at the airport. The driver held a simple sign that read:

"SC"

"I am SC." She said to the driver, who looked her up and down with a small smile.

"This way, SC." He said with a tone in his voice that indicated he knew more about the night ahead than she did.

"It will take approximately thirty minutes for us to reach your hotel. There is a bottle of very fine champagne already chilled and opened and I am directed to tell you that you are to have two glasses of it. The remainder will be delivered to your room by room service.

"Thank you." She responded.

Her favorite band was playing over the stereo as they moved, slowly, through traffic. She poured herself glass of wine as soon as they pulled away from the curve and drank it fairly quickly. She was still working on the second glass when they arrived at the Hotel and the doorman opened her door.

"Are you a limo service?" She asked as she began to exit the car.

"No Ma'am. I have worked for my employer for many years now. He is well known in the training world." Responded the driver.

"You may take the champagne glass with you. It is perfectly acceptable to drink as you check in and go to your room. Your bag will be sent up to you." The doorman said.

Slave C could not help but feel as though she was being watched as she checked in. At first the desk-clerk had told her that she was in 350, but as she was walking away, the desk phone rang:

"Front desk, James speaking. Oh yes sir, she just checked in. No sir that will not be a problem of any kind. Yes sir I will give her the new key now." The desk clerk had said.

"Excuse me, Ms. SC. Your room has been changed. You are to have room 2001 for the entire weekend. You are to freshen up and follow the instructions that you will find in the smaller of the two bedrooms." He had said to her.

The smile he gave her caused her to blush slightly, like he, too, knew something that she did not know about her coming weekend.

"Damn, I have to use the room key to get the elevator to take me to the 20th floor." She said to herself as she entered the elevator.

The elevator door opened onto an enormous foyer and it was then that SC realized that there were only four rooms on the entire 20th floor. When she entered the suite, she decided it was at least twice as large as her condo. Both bedroom doors were open and she glanced in one, but decided it was the larger of the two.

"Holy shit!" She exclaimed when she walked into the second and discovered it was twice the size of the other.

There was a silk covering on the king-sized bed that obviously had things under it other than sheets and a mattress and she was tempted to have a peek. She took two steps towards it, but stopped short, left the room and returned to the room she had been told to use. She looked at the clock and saw that it was only 4:30 and decided to take a nap until 7, but before she could do anything there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" She nervously asked.

"Room Service, Ma'am. We have your champagne." Was the response.

"Oh crap, I don't have any change to tip them with. I guess I'll give them a ten." She thought, not sure if she had said it out loud or not.

"C "opened the door and a cart was wheeled in with a fresh magnum of champagne, a silver tray with fresh strawberries and a small fondue pot filled with, what she knew had to be, imported chocolate for dipping the berries in. There was also an envelope addressed to "Slave C".

"I hope the room service person did not see that." She thought to herself, but she could tell by his grin that he had.

"Will there be anything else, ma'am?" The young woman had asked as she walked towards the door.

"No, oh, I am sorry. I almost forgot." She said as she handed the ten dollar bill to the server.

"No Ma'am. That has already been taken care of, but thank you anyway." The server said with a smile as she exited the room and closed the door behind her.

"SC" quickly returned to the cart and opened the card which read:

"I watched you as you entered the hotel and was very impressed with how you conducted yourself. I believe that your accommodations are adequate and you pleased Master by not venturing any further into the fun room than you did. I look forward to tonight. So far, your training is going very well. We will see how you do the rest of the night."

She had some more champagne and some of the strawberries and then decided to take a nap. She called the Front Desk just before she lay down, to ask for a wake-up call at 7pm.

"Front Desk, James speaking." The familiar voice said.

"Yes, this is...SC..., in room 2001. I am going to take a nap and would like a wake-up call at 7pm. Is that possible?" She said, feeling herself blush as she said it.

"Yes ma'am. I have your request entered into the computer and you will be awakened precisely at 7pm." James replied to her.

With that, she said good-bye, stripped to her panties and bra, crawled into bed and was fast asleep in seconds.

"Yes?" She said into the phone when it rang at 7 pm.

"Front Desk with your wake-up, Ms.SC."

"Thank You. Good-bye." She said as she hung up and switched on the light by the bed.

She sat up on the edge of the bed and peeled off her bra and panties, rubbed under her breasts where the wire in the bra always dug into her skin, then headed for her suitcase. She laid her assigned outfit on the bed and stood, naked, looking at it.

"I can do this. I want to do this. But first, I need a shower." And with that, she stepped into the bathroom.

"Oh my God! This shower is big enough for a dozen people, thirteen if they're friendly." She giggled as she adjusted the temperature and let the warm water wash over her head, down her neck and over her breasts.

"This feels soooo good." She said out loud as she squirted some bath soap into her hands and covered her "D" cup boobs in lather that smelled like fresh mint and lifted them up off her chest to wash under them.

"I hope Master is happy with these tonight." She thought as she worked her way down to her mons to ensure she was completely clean and ready for whatever her training brought as the evening progressed.

The feeling of the water washing over the curves of her hips and down her ass was nearly hypnotic and she lost track of time until the ringing of the phone snapped her out of her dream and back to reality.

"Hello." She said.

"Yes ma'am. This is Susan at the front desk. I am just calling to remind you of your 8 o'clock meeting."

"Thank you; I was just enjoying a nice shower. What time is it?" SC asked the clerk.

"It's 7:30." Said the clerk.

"Guess I better get dressed and get down there then." SC said as she hung up and finished toweling off.

"Hair and makeup right after I get the basics on." She thought as she walked back into her bedroom and, again looked at the outfit she had laid out on the bed.

She strapped on the fuchsia garter belt, rolled electric blue silk stockings up her legs and deftly fastened them to the clips on the elastic straps that hung from the garter belt. She stepped into the fuchsia and electric blue thong, pulled the flimsy cloth up over her legs and settled it over her pubic mound and into the valley of her ass.

"How's this look." She said to her reflection in the mirror, as she slid the straps of the matching bra up her arms and reached behind her to hook it closed.

"Aureolas clearly visible above the top of the bra cups, says my Master and visible they will be." She said as she adjusted her breasts so that the nipple bud itself was peaking over the lacy trim at the top of the cups.

"Oh, I almost forgot my surprise for master." SC said as she half skipped and half walked to the bag that had been waiting when she arrived, just as she had been told it would.

"I hid them in the inside pocket." She continued as she fished into the bottom of the bag's pocket and took out a package that contained a set of gold nipple jewelry in the shape of a flower.

"Let's see if I can remember how the girl at the store showed me how to do this." She said to herself as she slipped the bra cups off her breasts and slowly worked her pinkish-brown nipple into the center of the flower-shaped gold wire and gently pulled it all the way through so that the aureola was tight against the underside of the breast adornment.

"Now that looks sexy." She smiled into the mirror.

"Now, aureola with gold flower clearly visible above the top of the bra-cup." She thought as she adjusted her breasts so that the top of the nipple bud was actually poking over the bra.

"Now, choker and chain." She said to her reflection in the floor to ceiling mirror as she put on an 18 carat gold, inverted "S" shaped choker with two lengths of gold chain attached to it.

The loose end of each chain had a monofilament fishing line loop attached to it and each loop had a solid gold bead on it that was to be used for attaching the loop to wearer's nipples.

"Shoot! I should have put this on before the flower. Oh well, I'll just have to take them off and redo it." She continued to herself as she pulled the gold flowers off her nipples, attached the monofilament loops to each, still extended bud, and then replaced the gold-wire flower.

"Perfect!" She said when she saw how it looked in the mirror.

"Oh my, this skirt is real leather and it is certainly short." SC said as she looked at her reflection in the mirror and realized the hemline was well above mid-thigh.

She slid into her ankle boots and stepped back to the bed for her blouse.

"Shear, white blouse that allows the bra to show through, with it unbuttoned to the bottom of the bra cups. I think it looks best tucked in." She said as she stepped in front of the mirror to check her look again.

"Now, for a bit of makeup. Where is my red lipstick? Ah, there it is." She was very pleased with the way her hair and makeup had come out, but wanted to check the overall effect in the mirror, one more time.

"Oh my, Cathy. You do look hot. Not bad at all for a fifty year old woman. But this skirt is very short." She thought as she tugged at the hemline in an effort to lengthen it a bit more.

"Oh well, this is what Master wanted, so this is Master will get. A little perfume between the boobies to complete the picture and I am off to my adventure" She said with a smile as she headed out the room door.

She pushed the down arrow for the elevator and waited a couple of minutes for it to make its way up to the 20th floor. As the doors opened, two well dressed men came out of one of the other hotel rooms and one of them said;

"Good evening, ma'am, you look lovely this evening. Is that Obsession perfume you are wearing?"

"Yes, it is. Thank you for the compliment." She smiled at them, but silently, she was saying;

"I can do this, I can do this. I WANT to do this. I have to meet my Master."

They all entered the elevator, SC pushed "L", the doors closed and they were on their way down in an instant.

"Have a good evening, maybe we can buy you a drink later. Where will you be?" One of the two men who had ridden down with SC asked her.

Remembering what Master had told her, she responded with a smile as she said;

"Oh, I will be in the main bar for awhile. I am supposed to meet a friend there, but would be happy to share a drink with you, if you happen to be there before I leave."

They had been checking her out all the way down in the elevator, but Slave C was so self-absorbed with the possible events of the evening, that she had not even noticed that the one who had asked her about buying her a drink had rested his hand on her ass as he let her walk out of the elevator in front of him and his friend.

"You know, Mike, she might be a little older than we are, but I think that she would be a lot of fun to fuck. I would love to get an even better look at those tits and find out if she is any good at sucking cock." The man who had not spoken to Slave C said to his friend, Mike.

"You betcha, Will. I would love to make a milf sandwich out of her. You know what I mean? I couldn't help but stare at that plump ass. I don't think she was wearing panties. Could you tell when you put your hand on her ass? Yeah, I saw you do that, asshole." Mike said to his friend, Will.

"If she is, she's wearing a thong. I did feel a garter belt, but I didn't want to be too obvious groping her ass, though I know you are partial to tapping ass. That is Patrick's Suite she came out of, so maybe there will be a party later." Will replied with a laugh as the two men headed towards the main bar Slave C stopped just inside the door of the main bar so she could adjust to the low lights and loud music.

She was also hoping to spot an appropriate spot at the bar itself where she could position herself for best visibility. She wanted to see what was going on around her and she needed to be seen.

She had attracted some attention when she entered, because of the way she was dressed. To any man choosing to look, she appeared to be a Cougar on the prowl. Most who noticed her were positive that she was a "sure thing" if they worked it right. A few carried "insurance" in the form of sedatives that they could slip into a woman's drink, thus making her "more receptive" to their advances.

Mike and Will entered a few minutes after SC, hoping not to be too obvious that they had hopes for her for the evening, if nothing better showed up and they figured they would rely on their good looks and charm to get her out of her clothes.

-----------------------------------------------

"Hi, I am Maria. What can I get you?" The pretty, thirty-something bartender asked SC as she sat down on a stool almost exactly in the middle of the bar.

"I would like a glass of champagne with a shot of Orange Liqueur." The plump, would-be submissive said to the smiling bartender.

"Sure thing sweetie." Maria said as she left to make the requested drink.

"Here you go, sweetie. That will be $8.50. Do you want to charge it to your room, open a tab, or pay cash?" Maria said as she handed the cocktail to Slave C.

"Oh crap, I didn't bring my wallet, so I guess I will have to charge it to my room. Here's my key." Slave C said as she removed the small plastic card from her right bra cup and passed it to her bartender.

"No problem, honey. It happens all the time." Maria said with a smile as she returned to make the requested charge while SC first sipped the drink and then took a long pull from it, as she had been directed to.

Maria was gone about five minutes and when she returned, she had a fresh drink, in a larger, crystal champagne flute. She took the one that SC had in her hand as she said;

"Here you go Ma'am. This is our very best champagne and it has the requested addition, instead of the cheap stuff. It also tastes better in the crystal flutes than it does in the cheap, hotel glasses. If there is anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask for me."

SC had noted that Maria's demeanor had completely changed from what it was originally. She had called SC "Ma'am" when she returned with the replacement; high end champagne cocktail instead of 'sweetie' or 'honey' as she had when SC first sat down, and had offered her assistance with anything that SC might need or want. Apparently, SC noted, Master had a long reach.

"This," SC said out loud, "Is fantastic champagne. But, it doesn't taste like Gran Marnier. Hum."

"Excuse me, Maria. Do you have a second?"

"Yes ma'am. Is there a problem with the drink?" Maria asked with a hint of concern in her voice.

"No, no. There is nothing wrong with it, I just wondered if this was Gran Marnier or something better?" SC asked.

"Oh, I am sorry. I was told that when using this particular champagne, we are to use La Belle Orange." She said, correctly pronouncing the later French.

"I know it's not as expensive as Gran Marnier, but many people find it to taste better. Would you prefer the Gran Marnier?" She continued.

SC thought a moment and then said;

"Oh I don't care about it costing less, I like this better, I just wondered if my taste buds were out of whack. I really do like this better than the Gran Marnier. Thank you for answering my question and I am sorry to have bothered you."

"OH NO! It was NO problem. I was happy to answer your question. Will there be anything else ma'am?" Maria said.

"Please don't call me ma'am. My friends call me 'SC'." The slave in training said to the young bartender.

"Okay, SC. Thank you for understanding about the drink." Maria said with a smile. "Well, I have to get back to work. I hope you have a great time tonight."

"I hope so too, and, could I get a second one?" SC asked, holding up the, already half-full, champagne flute.

"Be back in two minutes." Maria replied as she scooted off to get SC another champagne cocktail.

As she turned her attention from her five minute conversation with the bartender, Maria, to the growing crowd in the bar, Slave C spun her stool so that her legs almost stuck out into the traffic pattern of the night's partiers. She crossed her left leg over her right and glanced down to see where, exactly, the hem of the skirt rested on her legs.

"This certainly is short." She said when she saw the top of her nylon showing.

"Here you go SC." Maria said as she set the fresh drink down and picked up the, now empty, first one.

"Let me know when you want another one."

"How about we just say that when the one I am working on has a third left in it, you bring me a fresh one. My friend should be here in an hour or so and I don't know what we will do then. But I already have a buzz going from the champagne on the airplane and in the room, so I want to build on it a little." SC said to her new acquaintance.

"That would be fine. I will watch for your glass and go from there." Maria said with a wink and then went to serve another customer.

______________________

"Hey 'SC'." Will said to her as he placed his left hand on her left leg about half-way between her knee and the hem of her skirt.

Her first inclination was to move his hand, but she remembered what Master had said to her and just smiled as she placed her left hand on his and said;

"Oh, hi. I don't think I caught your name in the elevator."

"It's Will. My friend over there dancing with the well-endowed red-head is Mike."

"I'd offer to buy you that drink, but I see you already have one. Did you say you are meeting someone?" Will said in a rambling question.

"Yes, I do already have a drink and yes, I am meeting someone here later. Can I buy you a drink?" SC said to the 40 something, good-looking man whose hand still rested on her leg.

"I will even buy one for your friend, Mike and his...er, a friend." As she looked out at where the couple were dancing.

"That's very interesting." She said, more to herself than to Will, as she watched the red-head hike her dress up so that the bottom of her panties showed, back into Mike's crotch and grind her round, barely –covered ass into the willing man.

"Would you like to dance?" Will asked the increasingly intoxicated slave in training?

"Sure, but let's get those drinks first." SC replied as she felt his hand try and slide a bit further up her leg.

"Maria," SC called out to the bartender who had been serving her. "I need another one of these and Mike here would like a...what?

"Vodka Martini, stirred, not shaken. Mikey, out there, drinks Tom Collins and his dance partner will probably drink anything that anyone else pays for." Will said to Maria.

"Heck, make her one of these. Maybe it will help Mike get lucky." SC said with a giggle.

"You got it. Oh, SC, are you sure you want all of this on your room account?" Maria asked.

The alcohol was really hitting her as she said;