Training Slave Silk Ch. 3&4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ignored his plea and continued kissing and licking slowly downward, running my tongue between his massive balls and his thigh, under his balls and down to his asshole, just teasing it and licking back up to his balls. He moaned loudly and grabbed my head.

"Suck me Baby!" he growled.

Wrapping his hands in my long red hair, he shoved my mouth down onto his huge, pulsing cock. He filled my mouth, my throat, and still kept pushing himself into me. I closed my lips tightly around his engorged prick and began sucking hard, rubbing, swirling my tongue against his shaft as I pulled hard on him. Hands wrapped in my hair, holding and guiding my head, I fucked his huge cock with my mouth. Up and down it, from the bulging head down the shaft, and back up again. His cries and moans filled the room. With a yell of my name he exploded in me, his cock pumping load after load of hot cum down my throat as I continued to suck him. As his orgasm subsided I cleaned him with my mouth and tongue, licking, sucking all the cum from his cock. By the time I was through he had achieved another massive erection.

Pushing me back on the bed he began caressing my breasts with his hands. Lowering his head to me, he began licking one nipple while pulling and pinching the other. I could feel my juices pouring from my hot cunt. He licked, sucked, and chewed one nipple then the other, sometimes taking as much of my breast into his mouth as he could. Slowly he worked his way downward. I was moaning and my whole body was trembling. I wanted his mouth on my pussy, wanted to feel his tongue on me, in me.

His tongue worked it's way down my body, licking me, nibbling on me, kissing, sucking and licking my juices from my inner thighs. He ran his tongue over my soft wet lips and I cried out and thrust my pussy into his face. His licking, kissing all over my wet, hot, pussy was driving me wild, I was moaning, crying, begging him.

"Fuck me! Gawd Fillip! Fuck me with your tongue!" I begged him.

As he swirled his tongue just inside my pussy lips he pressed my hard swollen clit with his thumb. He slid his tongue deep into my waiting chalice, and I screamed his name as my orgasm overtook me. I flooded his mouth with my sweet honeyed wine as my screams filled the room. He mauled my clit with his fingers, rubbing it, pinching it, squeezing it, pulling it, as he fucked me hard with his tongue, driving it deeply into me, swirling it around my inner walls, as orgasm after orgasm crashed through my body.


Raising up on his knees he lifted my legs up over his shoulders and impaled me onto his throbbing manhood. He was huge! It felt like he was splitting me in two as he drove his cock into me. He filled me completely. My pussy grasped him, squeezed him, wrapped him in it's velvet warmth. With long deep smooth strokes he began fucking me, driving deeply into me with each thrust. Looking into the mirrors that lined one wall I watched us fucking, my hips rising to meet his thrusting cock. I saw my juices shining on his throbbing prick. I watched as he drove his cock in and out, in and out of my steaming cunt. Again my orgasm overtook me and crashed through my body, wave after wave of pleasure and pain, as he fucked me with his huge cock.

Pulling out of me, he grabbed me and flipped me over onto my hands and knees. Moaning, crying out, he slammed his cock into my dripping pussy. Growling, holding me tight and pulling me back onto his huge shaft, he rammed his engorged manhood into me, slamming his cock into me over and over, ripping me apart, fucking me like I have never been fucked before. I screamed as orgasm after orgasm again coursed through my body. Throwing his head back and baring his teeth like an animal, he roared as his climax ripped through him and he spilled his seed into my burning body. Exhausted, spent, we lay there, my head on his shoulder, and drifted off to sleep.

12