Training Slave Silk Ch. 5

Story Info
Mistress Taralyn starts training silk to cum on command.
3.1k words
4.52
47.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a two part story. After you read this, please read silk's side of this part of her training. The name is Slave Silk's Diary, Ch 1. It is written by SilksHeart.)

Arriving home in the middle of the morning, I went into the house and found silk, nude except for her collar, downstairs, kneeling in the middle of the mat, masturbating. She was not aware of my standing there watching her. She was too engrossed in what she was doing. She was holding her left breast to her mouth and was licking the nipple. With her other hand she was fucking herself with a nice steady rhythm. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was harsh. I could see her wetness shining on her beautiful shaved pussy. Moaning, she stopped and just stayed there with her eyes closed. When she opened them, she was startled to see me standing there watching her.

"Good girl silk," I said, smiling at her.

"Oh Mistress, you are home! I missed you!"

She was visibly excited and jumped up and ran to me, as her beautiful green eyes filled with tears. I took her in my arms and kissed her softly.

"I missed you too baby," I said as I caressed her silky skin.

"Did you have a good time with…with him?" she asked.

"Yes honey, I had a very good time."

"D..d..do you l..l..l..love him more than me?" she asked in a very small voice.

"It is not the same, silk," I told her. "There are a lot of different kinds of love. He is a man; the feeling is different. You are my slave silk, I love you very much, and I always will. You are mine forever silk, I collared you."

I stood there for a couple of minutes with my arms around her, then suggested she make us some lunch while I showered.

Silk had set the controls of the bread maker the night before so we had fresh home made bread for lunch. She had also fixed my favorite salad, sliced avocado and grapefruit on lettuce leaves, with poppy seed dressing. My sweet slave was trying to make amends to me. She was doing a good job of it too.

While we were eating, I discussed the next phase of her training with her.

"Silk, the next phase of your training is going to be hard on you in some respects."

She blanched a little, but just looked at me without saying anything.

"I think I would like you to learn to cum on command," I told her.

"But I always cum when you tell me." She looked bewildered.

"Yes silk, but you are always very hot and ready to cum then. I want you learn to cum whenever I tell you. I hope we can teach you to cum without having to be touched at all, but if not that, at least with just a touch or two and you will cum."

"Really?" she asked. "Do you really think I can learn to do that."

"Well, we are going to give it a shot," I said.

I explained to her what we were going to do. I was going to bring her to the verge of cumming over and over again and not allow her to do so. I was going to push her limits. I would only occasionally let her cum when I gave her the command. I was going to make her masturbate frequently when I was not at home, but she would not be allowed to cum then, either. I would tell her when to masturbate, for how long, what she was to do when she masturbated. She was to keep a diary for me to read. I wanted to know exactly what she did, how it felt physically and emotionally. Everything she was feeling and thinking. If I did not tell her differently, then she was to repeat what she had done the previous time until she got different directions. I explained that just because she repeated the same thing several times would not mean I was unhappy with the way she had done it. This was not something I thought she would learn in a day to two, I told her. It would take some time. I was watching her as I told her all this. Her eyes were glowing. She did not realize how hard this was going to be on her, but I knew. I knew very well.

Taking silk downstairs, I put her on the examining table and strapped her down. I stood there and looked at her for a minute. Gawd what a sight she was. Lush body strapped down, helpless, totally under my power, her pussy was already getting wet.

I ran my hands over her body, gently caressing her, enjoying the feel of her soft skin under my hands. Taking both breasts in my hands, I squeezed and kneaded them while licking first one nipple then the other. Silk's nipples became hard very quickly. Sucking her right nipple, I pinched her left one, putting more and more pressure on it. Silk began to moan. Biting down on her right nipple, I pinched and twisted her left one. I mauled both nipples with my hands and mouth. Silk's moans were lovely. I placed a bull nose clamp on each nipple and moved down between her legs.

Her cunt was hot. Her aroma was so very enticing. I stroked her soft, dewy lips, taking them between my fingers and caressing them, squeezing them softly. Her moans became louder. Using one finger I ran it lightly around her clit, just teasing it, making it throb and ache for me. Silk was visibly panting and her juices were running freely. I slid two fingers into her and brought them back out and put them to her mouth for her to suck. She sucked and licked all of her sweet juice from them. I went back to playing with her clit, teasing it, but not giving her what she desired. Every once in a while a soft "please" would escape from her lips. I ignored her "please" and continued to tease her clit, running my fingers around it, flicking it lightly, but never rubbing it the way she wished me to do.

Again I slid two fingers into her hole.

"Yesssssssssss," she cried, but I removed them and began to work them both into her tight little ass hole. Silk's whole body was quivering, shaking. I worked both fingers into her ass and then began to fuck her ass hole gently.

"Please Mistress, I need to cum now," she implored me. "No silk, you may not cum."

She whimpered in reply.

I fucked her ass steadily with my fingers, pushing them in all the way then pulling them almost out and pushing them into her again, over and over. Using my other hand I caressed her inner thighs. I pushed her to her limits. She was moaning, crying. Her whole body was trembling. The juices from her hot cunt were running down onto my hand as I fucked her ass with my fingers.

When I knew she could take no more I removed my fingers and went back to her nipples. Getting a Popsicle I rubbed her nipple tips with it, licking the Popsicle off her breasts as it melted and ran down them. Putting the Popsicle down I bit the tip of her right nipple until she screamed from the pain, then moving to the left nipple, I bit it until she again screamed.

Returning to between her legs I started to rub her clit in circles. She was immediately, again, ready to cum.

"Do not cum silk," I warned her as I continued to rub her clit for a short while. Silk's body was in torment, she needed to cum so badly. I rubbed her clit until I knew if I kept it up there would be no way she could control herself. Stopping, I removed her clamps and unstrapped her. I lay down on the mat in the middle of the floor and told her to pleasure me. I thought I saw a hint of rebellion in her eyes as she lowered her lips to my soft breasts.

Silk began sucking my nipples very hard. She was savage with them. She sucked and bit them at the same time. She mauled them with her teeth. I was thrashing, moaning, crying out. I grabbed her head and pushed it between my legs. She attacked my pussy with her mouth as if she was a starved animal, licking me, sucking me, biting me.

"Fuck Me, You Bitch!" I yelled, "Fuck Me Hard!" and she did. She slid her tongue into my hot hole and started fucking me with it as she mashed my clit with her fingers.

"Fuck! Oh Fuck Yes!" I screamed as my cum squirted all over her face. Silk kept her tongue going in and out of my pussy hard and fast. She swirled it around inside me as she rubbed my clit hard with her fingers. I cried out again as another orgasm shook me.

Silk moved her mouth from my hot pussy and I moaned. She jumped up and got a dildo and rammed it into me hard. She fucked me with the dildo with long, smooth strokes, in and out, burying it deeply each time. Using her other hand she worked first one, then two fingers into my ass. She fucked me in the ass in rhythm with the dildo.

"Gawd baby!" I screamed as orgasm after orgasm went crashing though my body. Silk fucked me until I was exhausted. I lay back, breathing hard, eyes closed.

"My turn now Mistress?" she asked.

"No, silk, you may not cum, but I do want you to kneel again on the mat and masturbate. Rub your clit for me silk. Not too hard, just gently and in a circular motion."

I watched my slave as she rubbed her clit. Her need was strong and she was soon ready to cum.

"You may stop for a minute slave," I told her.

I watched her as she calmed a little.

"Now fuck yourself with three fingers. Do it in a slow and steady motion."

I watched silk's fingers moving in and out of her pussy. Her juices were flowing and her hand was covered with them. She was beautiful to watch, her head thrown back, eyes closed, fucking herself at my direction.

"Please Mistress," she begged, "please let me cum."

"No silk, just keep fucking yourself."

When I knew she had reached her limits I had her stop. She was panting and her body was trembling. I sent her to the study to start her diary. I was having her do it on the computer so during the day, when I was not at home, she could email her entries to me while I was at work. Silk glared at me, but went upstairs to do as she was told. After Silk left the study and went to our bedroom, I went to my computer and played some Hearts online for a few hours. Silk spent most of the afternoon reading "The Talisman," by Stephen King. I knew she would like the book. I had enjoyed reading it. I had read a lot of Stephen King's books over the years, but my favorite was still "The Shining." That was one scary book!

About 7, silk came downstairs and announced she was starving. I was hungry too, and neither of us wanted to cook, so I told her we would go to dinner. She was a little surprised when I told her to wear her short black leather skirt and no panties. I also wore my black leather skirt, and I didn't wear any panties either.

We went to Smokey Joe's Tavern. Joe's is not a fancy restaurant by any means, but it does serve the best and biggest hamburgers in town, and I was in the mood for a very good burger. Most of the clientele are truck drivers. Joe's was one of their favorite places to eat and drink.

When silk and I entered, we got a lot of stares and more than one low whistle. I picked a booth against the wall that was facing a few of the tables and the end of the bar. I had silk slide in and then I slid in next to her.

Quietly I said to silk, "pull your skirt up and sit with your legs spread."

"What? Are you serious?" she asked.

"Yes, silk," I said, "I am very serious."

"But, those guys over there will be able to see my pussy."

"Actually honey, those guys over there will be able to see OUR pussies," I said as I grinned at her. "I think we ought to give them a show."

"Oh my Gawd" she said, but she did pull up her skirt and spread her legs. I got up and went to the bar and placed our orders and came back with a beer for silk and a Coke for me. I sat back down and then I pulled up my skirt and spread my legs also.

"Mistress, I am so embarrassed," silk whispered.

"Silk I want you to get used to having your body seen and touched by many others," I told her.

Silk and I talked for a few minutes and watched the men sitting across from us. They had all turned their chairs around and were sitting facing us so they could see our beautiful bare pussies. Within just a couple of minutes, everyone in the place was up at that end of the bar and facing us.

Our hamburgers arrived, and silk and I ate with relish. I laughed out loud when the bartender came to clean up our table and just happened to drop a fork and then somehow managed to kick it with his foot until it went a little under the table. When he bent to pick up the fork, I gave him a show by spreading my legs even wider and reaching under the table and spreading myself wider for him. It took him a very long time to pick up that fork. After he stood back up I purposely looked at the very evident bulge in his pants and then smiled at him. He smiled back and blew me a kiss. I turned to look at silk and she was red faced. The bartender came back with another beer for silk and another Coke for me. He told us they were on the house.

I again put my hand under the table, but this time I reached for silk's pussy. She jumped when I touched her.

"Please no," she whispered.

"Oh yes, silk," I told her, "it is time for the show, and we are the main attraction."

"Slide down a little in the seat and spread your legs even more. I want easy access to you."

Silk gulped part of her beer and then did as I asked. I began to play with silk with my left hand and with myself with my right hand. What I did to silk I mimicked on myself.

Even though silk was completely embarrassed, she was also wet. I began stroking her outer lips gently, just running my fingertips over them, while I did the same thing to mine. I ran my fingers all over the outer lips and up and around the clit and back down again. I explored our pussies with my fingers. Playing with them, sometimes spreading them wide, other times running my fingers just around the inner lips. Both of us were getting very wet, and our breathing was becoming harsh. When I slid two fingers into silk's cunt she audibly gasped. I began to fuck her pussy and my own very slowly. I slid the two fingers in as far as they would go and then brought them out again. My pussy was burning, and so was silk's. In and out, in and out, slow and steadily I fucked our hot, wet, cunts. Taking my fingers out, I started playing with her clit and playing with my own at the same time. I ran my fingers around them, then stroked them from base to tip. I pulled them out as far as they would go and then pinched them very hard. Silk and I both moaned as I did this. I could see silk was fighting to keep from moaning and crying out. I was having a hard time keeping relatively quiet. I knew the men could hear some of the noise I was making. I have never been quiet when it comes to sex. I rubbed and played with our clits. I glanced at silk and saw she had her eyes closed and was breathing with her mouth open. Both of us were breathing loudly. Again I slid my fingers into our burning, dripping cunts, but this time I fucked us hard and fast, pushing my fingers as deeply as they would go, over and over again.

"Please Mistress, stop, you will make me cum," silk whispered to me.

"Silk," I told her, "you are not to cum."

"Mistress, please, I can't hold it." Her voice was quavering.

Sternly I said, "You will not cum silk."

I continued ramming my fingers into our steaming holes, driving them in as hard and as fast as I could. I started mauling our clits again, rubbing them hard, mashing them into us. I was moving my fingers as hard and fast as I could. Silk was shaking, visibly fighting hard not to orgasm but she was on the edge of no return. I looked up at the men watching us. No one was drinking, no one was talking. They were all totally mesmerized.

"Do not cum silk," I said fairly loudly as I withdrew my hand from her hot, aching pussy. I wanted those watching us to know that I was controlling her. Silk moaned and shook but she did not cum. I continued fucking myself, abusing my clit as my orgasm drove through my body. It was exhilarating and exotic to know I was being watched as I came. I was dimly aware of other moans besides my own.

As my body quieted, I sat up straighter in the booth. Silk was still shaking and showing her need strongly. I again looked at our audience and had to smile. I was not the only one that had a nice orgasm, it was obvious some of the men had too. Holding out first my left hand and then my right hand to silk, I made her clean them both with her tongue and mouth. We then quickly finished our drinks. I smiled at the men as we walked out the door and headed for home.

(Please remember to read Slave Silk's Diary, Ch 1, by Silksheart.)