Training Slave Silk Ch. 6

Story Info
Silk's training to cum on command continues.
5.4k words
4.47
39.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a two part story. After you read this, please read Slave Silk’s Diary, Ch 2 by SilksHeart.)

* * * * *

I awoke from my dream with a scream on my lips. My scream not only woke me, but woke silk as well. Her eyes were big and frightened.

"Mistress what's wrong? Are you alright?" Silk's voice was full of concern.

"I am fine baby," I replied. "I'm sorry I woke you, go back to sleep hon."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes, I am sure. It was just a dream."

Silk lay back down and promptly went back to sleep. I did not go right back to sleep. I lay there thinking about the new training for silk, teaching her to cum on command. I also thought about the dream, my old Master, and the past. The details of the dream were already fading, but the essence of the dream remained. I was being tortured hard. I half smiled and half shuddered. I knew where my savagery had come from. My old Master had been very savage. He had also been very loving. I missed him sometimes. I wondered if his job had not transferred him to another city if we would still be together today. I hadn't heard from him in more than a year. He would be interested in knowing how the training of silk to cum on command turns out. It does not always work for everyone, but it had worked for me. It had worked very well, but the training for it had been sheer torture sometimes. I lay there thinking about what I had gone through as I drifted back into sleep.

I let silk sleep in as I got ready for work. No reason to make her get up, I usually did not eat breakfast and I always slept as late as I could. I would get up, get ready, and head for the office. I wondered, not for the first time, what the docs, whose office I ran, would think if they knew their head nurse was a BDSM Mistress. The thought made me smile to myself.

Before I left for work, I sat down and left silk a note outlining what she was to do for her training. ************** Good morning slave. Here are your instructions for your first masturbation for today. As soon as you get up you are to go downstairs to the mat and kneel. Picture me in front of you giving you these instructions and watching you.

You are to see me standing before you, each time you masturbate. You are to masturbate for 15 min. While you are masturbating, this time and every time, you are to place a clothespin on each nipple half way down the nipple. Take the clothespins off again after you are done masturbating.

This time when you masturbate you are to use only your hands. Fuck yourself with your fingers and rub your clit. Sometimes doing them separately, sometimes at the same time. Work your fingers in and out of your sweet pussy. Bury them deeply, then withdraw them to their tips, and ram them into you again, over and over. Play with your clit. Rub it in circles, pushing it down hard, pull it out and pinch it hard. Spread the hood and rub the nub until you can no longer stand it. You are to bring yourself to the edge of cumming at least 6 times without going over and having an orgasm. Each time you get to the edge, push yourself a little, then back off and just gently stroke yourself, then fuck yourself hard again, ramming your fingers into your dripping pussy, and bring yourself back to the edge.

Except when you are backing off to calm down a little, you are to fuck your self hard and when you rub your clit you are to rub it hard and fast. Drive yourself. Feel yourself burn with the need to cum. If in the course of the 15 min you have not brought yourself to the edge of orgasm at least 6 times, then you are to continue to fuck yourself and rub your clit until you have reached the edge 6 times. If you have brought yourself to the edge more than 6 times that is fine. The last time you bring yourself to the edge you are to really push it hard. Work on your clit the most. Give it no mercy. I want that clit to start getting sensitive and sore. I want it aching, throbbing all the time. I want your pussy hot and wet, and needing to be fucked.

Throughout the whole day today, you are to play with your nipples as often as you can. Rub them, squeeze them, pull them, pinch them hard. I want those nipples to start getting sore also. You are not to touch your pussy in any way except when I tell you.


Write in your diary what you did to yourself, how it felt, how you felt emotionally while it was going on, how you feel now, both physically and emotionally. I want details. Then email it to me at work. Remember your most important instruction during all this, DO NOT CUM!! I will give you further instructions later.

One more thing, if you should slip up and push yourself too far, and do cum, stop immediately and call me and let me know. If possible, I will be home at noon to check on you. If not, I will email you with further instruction. Have a good day, silk. I love you. ************* Work was really busy. It seemed like everyone got sick or got hurt over the weekend. I didn't get to check silk's diary she had sent until about 11 am. It sounded like she had done a good job with her masturbation. It had taken her 20 to 25 min to bring herself to the edge of orgasm 6 times. Judging from my own experience, I thought that time would be shortened considerably. Everyone is different though, and I knew she could react differently than I had. One difference between the two of us is the difference in how easy it is to make me cum. I can cum much more quickly than she can, and I think I have more multiple orgasms than she does. How this would affect her reactions compared to my own, I did not know. How I had reacted when I had been deprived of cumming could be different than silk's reactions. I knew many, though, would have to be similar. One similarity I noticed was that she said she lay down in a fetal position while she calmed down. She will spend a lot more time in that position if she is anything like me. The fetal position is comforting, but it is also a protective position. As this gets worse for her, she will ache and hurt and will cradle her body, her pain.

Reading about her morning had made me excited. I could almost feel her need. I loved it. I wanted to go into the bathroom and cum quick, but there was no time, work was calling my name. I would though, run home at noon just to work over her clit and pussy for a short period of time. I emailed silk and told her to be on the table and waiting for me when I arrived at noon.

We had a couple of late patients, and I did not get out of the office until a little after noon. I rushed home and found my slave just where she was told to be, on the table, clothespins on her nipples and her legs spread wide. I know she is not fond of that table, and I wondered what had been going through her mind before I got there.

"Hello sweet slave; very good, I am pleased with you," I told her. "You are right where I told you to be."

"Yes Mistress, I have been waiting for you."

I quickly strapped her down and went right to work on her. I began by rubbing her clit in large circles, pressing it into her hard. I knew her clit was becoming sensitive from the way she jerked when I put my fingers on her. Her little half moan, half cry of "oh" as I touched her, told me volumes. I rubbed silk's engorged clit hard and fast. Using two fingers I pushed them into silk's wet pussy. I liked silk's pussy to be wet and aching, and it was going to be staying like that most of the time for a while. I fucked silk with my fingers, pushing them deeply into her cunt and then withdrawing them almost all the way out, then ramming them in again hard. Silk’s juices covered my hand. I could smell the musky odor of her sex. I mauled silk's clit with my other hand, pulling on it, then mashing it into her, pinching it, rolling it between my fingers. In just a very few minutes, silk was ready to cum. Her body starting to strain, I eased off and removed my fingers from her clit and her hot pussy. My fingers dripped with her sweet juices.

Moving to her tits, I took each clothespin and twisted it hard. I loved to watch her nipples twist beneath my hands. She cried out loudly. Her cries of pain always sent shivers down my spine. The wetness between my legs spread down to my thighs. I went back between her legs and started fucking her hot pussy again with my fingers. I slammed my fingers deeply into her in a pounding rhythm. I could hear my fingers sloshing in her juicy cunt. Silk cried out and moaned right away. She was ready to cum again. Lowering my head I slowly ran my tongue from her ass hole all the way up, over her soft folds, dipping it in and out of her dripping, delectable cunt, and circling her clit, as she struggled with herself not to cum.

"Please Mistress, I need to cum." Her plea came out in almost a whine.

I buried my tongue in her one more time, licking her inner walls, swirling inside her, before I drew back. I stroked her pussy lips and then again let my fingers enter her. I rammed my fingers into her again, fucking her hard and fast, driving my fingers into her with force.

"Gawd Please!" she cried out.

I answered her cries by biting down on her clit. She squealed and then squealed again as I bit down again, this time harder. Keeping her clit between my teeth I pulled them along the sides of the clit until they were right at the tip, then I bit down hard again before I removed my mouth.

Silk was shaking and crying. I watched her. She had her body arched as much as possible considering the restraints. I fucked her hard and fast with my fingers again, giving her no rest, while mauling her clit with my mouth and teeth. I brought her to the edge of orgasm several more times, each time pushing her a little farther.

Silk was begging me, pleading with me to let her cum. Her cries were music to my ears. I was thrilled by them. I was also very wet and very in need of an orgasm myself; not in need like she was of course, but in need just the same. My panties were soaked, and I would have to change them before I went to work. I looked at my watch. I should have time to cum too, if I did it very quickly, and I did need to cum.

I looked at silk, still on the table, still shaking and moaning. I kissed her quickly and told her I loved her very much.

With tear filled eyes she asked, "do you really?"

Kissing her again, I told her, "yes baby, really."

I left her lying there and went upstairs. I masturbated quickly and came hard. I would have liked more but did not have time. I washed my hot wet pussy and hands and changed panties. Silk was still in the basement. I left her a note telling her to take a shower at 3:30 and while showering, to do the same masturbation exercise she had done that morning when she woke. Then it was back to work for me.

We were still swamped at work all afternoon, but I was not too busy to think about silk. I loved what I was doing to her. I loved the agony she was going through, and it is agony, but for her it was just beginning. I had to admit I felt sorry for her too. I knew the feelings. At least I knew how it was for me. I also knew that I was taken to extremes with it. I was not going to take silk that far. I remembered how my emotions ran, the want, the need, not just sexual, but of needing to know you are loved. I remembered how I did not want him to leave me alone for a minute. I needed to be with him all the time. I remembered the anger I felt toward him, that he would do that to me, and that he didn't seem to care, to understand how he was hurting me. I remembered the tears that I shed. I also remembered the deep ache within my whole body, the continuous ache of the nipples, the constant ache of the pussy, the deep throb in the clit, the pain…the pain that permeated my whole being, my heart, my body, even my soul. Even my skin became hypersensitive. As I stood there in my office, remembering it all, so very clearly, the tears came unexpectedly to my eyes, and I started to tremble. It was then I realized that in some ways this was going to be hard on me too. The memories of that time were still crystal clear.

Right before I left work, I read silk's account of her masturbation in the bathroom. My slave was doing a good job; I was proud of her.

When I arrived home silk was in the study at her computer, playing gin. She didn't seem to be excited to see me, and I could see the resentment was starting. She had not yet started anything for dinner, so I ordered an extra large pizza from Papa Johns; not that we could eat all that at once, but we both liked cold pizza. I ordered a half and half, Italian sausage on one half for silk, and the works with an added double order of pineapple on it for me. I love pineapple on pizza. Silk's half was boring, my half was great!

"What are we doing tonight Mistress?" silk asked.

"Kat and Joey are coming over for a while, as far as I know," I said.

"Who are Kat and Joey?"

"That is Mistress Kat to you, and Joey is her sub," I replied. "Joey is also her husband."

"Kewl," said silk.

Kat and Joey arrived about eight, and I greeted each of them with a hug and a kiss, then introduced them to silk. Silk was embarrassed that I had made her stay nude. Joey and I had been pals before I met Kat. The four of us sat around and talked and laughed for a while. Silk seemed her normal self, and I was pleased with her. Then I suggested that we go downstairs to my chamber. Kat smiled delightedly. Joey and silk exchanged long glances but neither of them said anything.

Kat made Joey strip. I always enjoyed seeing Joey nude. He was well built and had an especially nice ass and cock. The thought occurred to me that I would very much enjoy torturing his cock and balls, and I hoped that Kat planned on working him over. Then Kat and I removed our clothes. All four of us were nude. The coolness in the air, along with the thoughts of Joey and silk being tortured, caused my nipples to harden. I could feel my pussy getting wet, in anticipation of what was to come.

Kat chained Joey to the ceiling. I had silk kneel at the edge of the mat to watch. She had never seen a man tortured before and was very interested. Kat used my suede flogger to flog him with. She did not flog him very hard and it was obvious he really got into it, enjoyed it. After she had flogged him with my flogger, she took out a small flogger that was home made and began to flog his nipples. His nipples starting getting red and sore right away. With each touch of the whip, they got redder and the pain became more intense. Joey's cock was rigid and I could see the precum shining on the end of it. Kat turned her attention to his cock and balls and began flogging them. He yelped at the first lash across his cock. Kat flogged his cock and balls in a slow steady rhythm. I watched as each strand of the flogger left it’s mark. With each slap of the flogger, each moan from Joey, my pussy became more wet. The precum was oozing from his throbbing prick and running down the head. I moved over to Kat and whispered in her ear. She smiled and nodded.

"Silk, go lick the precum from Joey's cock," I commanded.

"What?" she said. Her eyes were wide with shock.

"Now silk!"

She just knelt there like she could not move. Using the flogger which I still had in my hand, I lashed her hard across the back. That seemed to break silk's trance, she cried out and slowly went over to Joey. She was very reluctant to do this. I lashed her again. She again cried out, but took his cock in her hand and licked across the head of it one time. Joey groaned.

"Clean the whole head of his prick good, silk," I demanded. "Lick him until I tell you to stop."

Silk began licking him; Joey trembled and moaned lightly.

"Mistress, I will cum," Joey groaned.

"No, you will not!" Kat replied.

Joey moaned again. Kat and I watched my slave licking her slave's turgid cock. Silk's tongue stroked Joey's prick, swirling over the head, running up and down the shaft. Joey was leaning into her, wanting her to take him into his mouth. Kat and I watch with pleasure as silk’s tongue did it’s work. Watching silk lick Joey’s cock was a turn on to both Kat and myself. I reached over and stuck my hand between Kat's legs. I stroked her pussy lips, coating my fingers with her juices.

"Damn Kat! You are as wet as I am."

Kat then put her hand between my legs and began stroking me. Her fingers felt good on my aching pussy.

"Yes, I think you are right," she laughed.

I had been watching Joey. I could see he was about to lose control. I told silk to stop licking him. I went to him and had him clean his Mistress from my fingers with his tongue. Kat then had him clean my juices from her fingers. Kat then took some small rope and put joey's cock and balls in tight bondage. She pulled the rope tight around them and the skin on his balls was taught. It was obvious that Joey's balls were aching badly. I took them in my hand and he shuddered. I massaged them gently at first then began squeezing them. I squeezed harder and harder until he cried out loudly. My pussy became even more hot and wet. I could feel the juices running down my legs.

"Get on the table silk," I told her. She whimpered but obeyed.

While I strapped down silk's arms, Kat did her legs. Kat examined silk's pussy and clit closely. Silk's face was bright red.

"Come here Joey and see what a beautiful cunt this slave has." Joey moved next to his Mistress and looked at silk's pussy. Silk's eyes were closed, and a tear leaked from the corner of one of them. Silk would someday learn to not be so shy, but that day had not yet come. Embarrassed or not, silk's pussy was very wet, and Joey commented on it.

"Her cunt is really wet," Joey said. "Smells good too." Another tear rolled down silk's cheek.

I placed some very tight alligator clips on silk's nipples. She moaned as I fastened each one. I rubbed and pinched each nipple harshly. Joey and Kat stepped back, and I took their place between silk's legs. Using one hand I spread silk so her clit was exposed. I could see that it was swollen. I began rubbing her clit up and down. The minute I touched her clit, she gasped and jerked. I knew her clit was getting very sensitive and sore. That was good. That was what I wanted. I wanted her to stay sensitive and very sore for now. I wanted her in a constant state of arousal. I rubbed silk's clit gently. Her whimpers and moans were clearly audible. I glanced over at Kat and Joey. Kat was rubbing her nipples, and Joey was very hard. There was no doubt in my mind that Joey would have liked to stroke his prick, but he knew better than to do it without permission. I could see Kat watching him out of the corner of her eye.

Silk was ready to cum very quickly. She cried out with each breathe she took. Her cries soon turned to begging as I still softly rubbed her clit.

"Gawd Mistress, please oh please, I cannot stand any more." She was crying and shaking.

"No honey, don't cum."

Silk's pussy was so wet her juices were flowing from her like a fountain. I relented and moved my hand from her throbbing clit. Still holding her open, and getting my narrow paddle, I smacked silk's pulsing clit sharply several times, *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack.* She cried out, begging me to stop. I knew each blow of the paddle sent deep pain through her clit. Her cries of pain, her begging me to stop sent waves of pleasure through my body. My breathing was harsh and fast, my heart pounding. My pussy was throbbing and aching, the juices running freely.

I got one of silk's favorite toys, the Flex A Pleaser, and inserted it into her steaming box.

"Yes! Oh Yes!" she cried. "Fuck me, please fuck me!."

I started fucking silk with long smooth strokes, thrusting the toy into her deeply, then withdrawing it as far as I could, only to thrust into her again, over and over. In and out, in and out I fucked her burning cunt.

12