Training Slave Silk Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum!" silk cried.

Using the paddle, I smacked the inside of silk's thighs hard. Once on each leg. That helped to bring her down a little. I continued fucking her with the toy, now a little harder and faster. Silk was immediately crying, begging to cum. I would ease up, stop for a minute, then fuck her hard and fast again. I pushed her to the edge three or four times before I backed off and let her rest.

Mixed in with silk's cries I could hear Kat's as well. She was lying on her back, and Joey was devouring her pussy. Every now and again, Kat would strike Joey's back with the crop she held in her hand.

"Yessssssssss! Oh Fuck Yessssssssss!" Kat half moaned half yelled as she started to cum.

I watched Joey as he fucked his Mistress with his tongue. Her hips were thrusting her pussy into his mouth and face as she came. Joey's tongue was moving fast and furiously to keep up with her. Kat's cries slowly became light moans and finally ceased. She lay on her back, eyes closed, legs akimbo, breathing heavily. Joey's face was covered with his Mistress's cum. His breath was coming very harshly, and I could almost feel the ache in his balls and hard cock. The thought of him aching like that was a good one. His ache matched the one in my pussy and clit, for I too needed release, but compared to silk, we did not need release at all.

I turned my attention back to silk .She was quiet now as she lay there, still shaking, but not nearly as badly. I moved up to her tits and removed the clip from her right nipple. The shriek caused by the strong, though momentary pain, of the blood rushing into her nipple when I removed a clamp, always sent chills down my spine. Myself, I have always thought that particular pain very erotic. I have always found it a big turn on, whether I was the one removing the clamp, or whether I was the one the clamp was being removed from. Either way makes my pussy quiver and makes me wet.

I played with silk's right nipple for a little while, rolling it between my fingers, pulling it out as far as it would go and then letting it slip out of my hands. I loved pinching it hard and twisting it. I loved the pain it caused. I could see the pain in silk's face, and of course her cries always sounded good to me. I have always been a savage creature. Before I removed the clamp from silk's left breast, I bit the tip of her nipple where it is so sensitive.

I looked again at Kat and Joey. Kat was still laying on the mat, just sprawled out and relaxing. Joey was near the end of the table, watching me intently. His cock was still rock hard and I could see the precum leaking from it. I walked up to him and took his cock in my hand and pumped it very hard for a minute. His body trembled and his moans told me he was very close to cumming. I was glad Kat did not mind sharing him. She was very willing to share him with certain people, up to a point. He was never allowed to leave his seed in anyone but her.

I went back to between silk's legs and silk became very upset.

"No Mistress, please no more. Please do not torture me like this any more tonight." Her voice was low and was quivering. In answer I turned the Flex A Pleaser back on and rubbed her clit hard with it. I spread her hood and stroked the underside of it. Then I rubbed directly on her nub. Silk moaned and thrust uward with her hips.

"Fuck me Mistress. Fuck me! Gawd please fuck me hard and make me cum! Please, please, I need you to fuck me," silk begged.

I gave her half her wish and began to fuck her hard with two fingers, then three. Her moans again filled the room. My hand was covered with her juices clear up to my wrist. She was moaning and panting, begging me to fuck her hard one minute, and begging me to stop the next. I brought her to the brink of orgasm three more times before I stopped my torture of her aching pussy and clit. After I released the straps on her wrists and legs, I kissed silk softly and told her I loved her. She reached her arms up to me and pulled me to her, just holding onto me for a couple of minutes before she released me. Instead of getting off the table, silk turned onto her side and closing her eyes, curled up into a fetal position.

I was aching myself. I wanted to be fucked, and I wanted to cum.

"Kat," I asked, "may I borrow Joey and his wonderful and talented tongue?" Her nod of consent was all I needed for me to go to the chair and sit with my legs spread wide so Joey could bury his face in my hot, wet cunt.

Joey knelt in front of me and spread me even further. His tongue darted out of his mouth and began to flick across my clit. At the touch of his tongue a shiver went through my whole body.

"Be good to me Joey," I whispered. His only answer was a long lick of his tongue from my anus, up my pussy and over the clit.

Joey began licking my outer pussy lips with short little strokes. Each little lick sent uncontrollable shivers up my spine. Joey licked and sucked my outer lips until my whole body was quivering, then he started delving into my dripping cunt with his tongue. Driving his tongue deeply into me, then withdrawing it only to bury it in me once more. I could feel his tongue lapping the juices in my velvet box. Moaning, I grabbed his head and held it to me as I exploded in orgasm. He lapped me with his tongue and sucked the cum from my pussy. My cries of pleasure only spurred him on. He began rubbing my clit with one finger as his tongue fucked me hard and fast. Just as I started another orgasm, Joey moved his mouth to my clit and bit down on it. It felt like a hundred needles were jammed into my throbbing clit. I screamed as the pain and pleasure coursed through my body. He pulled my clit into his mouth and sucked it hard. Lubricating a finger with my nectar, he rammed it hard into my ass. He sucked my clit and fucked my ass until I had finished my third orgasm. I sat there panting, heart pounding, my legs still quivering, coming down from my climaxes. I opened my eyes and saw Joey, still kneeling in front of me, his body shaking in his need.

By this time Kat had moved over to the couch and was stretched out comfortably there. I motioned Joey to rise.

"Kat? May I?" I asked.

"Do you think I should allow you to cum tonight Joey?" Kat asked.

"Yes Mistress, please." Joey's voice was low and harsh.

I led Joey over to the front of the couch and removed the rope from his balls and cock. His cock and balls had been aching badly tied so tightly. At the release of the rope, the blood rushed back into his balls and cock. He screamed. Even though I had just been thoroughly satisfied, the sound of his scream sent jolts of electricity through my body. I took his dick in my hand. I knew his cock was aching badly. I massaged his balls with one hand and his cock with the other. He moaned at my touch. I stroked him gently at first, then picked up the pace. I squeezed his cock in my hand and began to pump it harder. My hand moved up and down his shaft hard and fast. Joey's hands clenched into fists. He was trembling uncontrollably.

"Now, please now," he begged.

"No Joey, not yet," I said as I continued squeezing and pumping him. I pushed him as far as he could go.

"Now Joey! Cum now!" I told him.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!" he cried as his cum exploded from his shaft. I still pumped his cock as he came, shooting his cum all over his Mistress's stomach and breasts. Stream after stream of cum shot from Joey's pulsing head. Finally, with exhaustion, Joey sank to his knees, trembling and trying to catch his breath.

After Kat and Joey left I took silk by the hand and led her upstairs. I took her into the shower with me and washed her whole body very tenderly. She closed her eyes and enjoyed every minute of it. I rubbed my favorite vanilla lotion into my body, and then into hers. I took her to bed and held her in my arms. I kissed her softly and tenderly, and I told her how pleased I was with her. She sighed quietly as I told her what a good slave she is and that I love her very much. My arms around her, we both drifted off to sleep.

(Please remember to read Slave Silk’s Diary, Ch. 2, by SilksHeart.)

(Special thanks to Abashed_Dreamer for his superb editing skills.)

12