Training Slave Silk Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving back to Ken's nipples, Anne twisted them hard, first one way, then the other. She would first twist one, then the other, then sometimes both at once. Ken could not help but moan with pain as his Mistress brutalized his nipples. She then attached a heavy chain to the hole in each clothespin. She pulled out hard on the chains, stretching Ken's nipples as far as they could go. She held them, stretched, until Ken's face showed his pain. Finally releasing the chains, she attached a fairly heavy weight to each one.

Using her hands, Anne began to caress and stroke Ken's balls and cock. Taking ice, Anne rubbed Ken's balls and cock all over. Up and down the shaft, and all over the head, around and over each ball, back up the cock and all over the large mushroom head. She iced him until his cock and balls ached badly from the cold. The ache must have been severe because he moaned loudly. Then taking various types of narrow rods, she began to strike Ken's cock and balls. Each strike on his cock made him wince; each strike on his balls caused his body to jerk, and he cried in pain.

Returning to Ken's nipples, Anne removed the chain and weight from each. Ken gave a visible sigh of relief. His sigh turned to a cry as she removed each clothespin and the blood rushed back into them. Anne then removed the restraints and cock ring from Ken's aching cock and balls. As the blood rushed into his cock, and then his balls, Kens voice betrayed him, and he could not help but yell.

Releasing Ken, she again gave him some water to refresh himself. She took him to a table and made him lie face down on it. She shackled his arms to the front legs of the table, and his ankles to the back ones. Taking a medium sized dildo, one without a flared base, Anne inserted it into Ken's ass. She began to fuck him with smooth, steady, strokes. Ken began to moan again, but this time they were moans of pleasure. His pleasure was short lived however, as his Mistress removed the dildo. Taking the dildo, she liberally coated it with Ben Gay, then shoved it deep into his ass.

"Please," he screamed, as his rectum started to burn.

Unmoved, she took a butt plug, coated it, and shoved it in, thrusting the dildo even deeper and making it impossible to expel.

His cries were to no avail. Anne was stoical as she listened. The Ben Gay burned his asshole. She had set a fire deep in his ass, and he screamed uncontrollably.

After several long agonizing minutes, Anne removed the butt plug and the dildo, but did not wipe off the Ben Gay from his ass. In releasing him from the table, she did not allow him to stand; she made him keep his ass high in the air, and forced him to crawl after her on his hands and knees.

During Ken's torture, I had watched silk and her reactions very closely. She was visibly shaken by his hard torture. Several times her eyes had filled with tears, yet she was also very excited. I could see her pussy juices shining on her thighs. Her whole body was trembling. Her nipples were hard and erect. I reached and pinched each nipple hard, then ran my hand down between her legs. Her pussy quivered and she moaned audibly.

Since I could not take silk to the car naked, I had her dress. I bid everyone goodnight and we left for home.

Silk was very quiet. She just sat there, staring out the window.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her.

"Nothing…everything…I don't know."

"Did Ken's punishment upset you?"

"Yes."

"What about it upset you?" I asked.

"The flogging. It was horrible, and then she was really hard on him, but…" Silks eyes again filled with tears.

"But…?"

"But it made me hot. Not the flogging, but the other." She was only trying to fool herself.

"It made me very hot too, silk. I liked seeing his cock tortured."

"Did the flogging make you hot too?" she asked.

"No, not like you; I thought that was horrible. If it had gone on any longer, I would have gotten up and stopped her."

Silk again was silent.

"What else silk? Tell me what else is wrong." Of course I knew what was wrong. Her need to cum was overwhelming her.

"And I can't fucking stop crying. I can't stop shaking. My whole body feels like it is on fire. My clit is so sore and hurts so much, but it is throbbing in need too. My pussy stays wet all the time. Sometimes I want to beg you to fuck me; other times I am so mad at you for doing this to me. And…and…" She stopped there.

"And what silk?"

"And I don't even know if you love me any more." She was shaking and crying so much, it was hard for me to understand her.

I pulled the car over to the side of the road, and took her in my arms.

"Of course, I love you silk. I tell you every day, several times a day, in fact."

"Then why are you doing this to me?"

"I told you it would be hard; you deserve this treatment. But later, when you've earned it, there will be pleasure."

I held her and petted her for several minutes before I started the car and drove the rest of the way home.

Silk was calm by the time we got there. "Are we going to bed now Mistress?"

"No. Come upstairs and remove your clothes."

We both undressed. I turned to silk, took her in my arms, and kissed her deeply. My tongue probed her mouth, tasting it, dancing with her tongue. Silk moaned into my mouth. Her need flaring again, she rubbed her body against mine. I ran my hand over her sweet, rounded ass, as her hand came up and cupped my breast. The touch of her fingers on my nipple was electric, causing it to harden and sending a jolt right to my clit. I felt the wetness growing between my legs.

I dropped onto the bed, pulling silk with me. I again kissed her long and passionately, pulling her tongue into my mouth, sucking it ardently. Rolling silk onto her back, I kissed her neck, across her shoulder, down the inside of her arm, and back up again. As I kissed silk's soft skin, her hands found my breasts and she began kneading them, squeezing them, rubbing her thumbs over my nipples.

I kissed down her chest to her beautiful breasts. My mouth and tongue moving slowly, over each mound, kissing, licking, nibbling. Moaning, she arched her chest to my mouth as my lips closed around her nipple. I slid my hand down between her legs, over her clit to her soft folds. My fingers caressed her and slipped inside her. I gently fucked her dripping pussy. Her whole body was shaking. She was moaning and panting hard.

"Gawd," she moaned, "Gawd please."

I rolled onto my back. I did not have to tell her to pleasure me. Her mouth found my breasts and she kissed, licked, and sucked all over them, moving from one breast to the other and back again. My body was writhing beneath the onslaught of her mouth. Leaving the softness of my breasts, she left a trail of kisses down my stomach, across my navel, and down to the rise of my sweet mound. It was my turn to moan and beg.

"Please baby, please."

Silk spread my legs even wider and started to kiss and suck my inner thighs.

"Fuck me silk, fuck me with your tongue. Stick your tongue in my pussy and lick it."

She ignored my pleas and moved her mouth down low and began a long slow lick from my asshole all the way up. When she got to my leaking hole she dipped her tongue barely into it and continued up to my aching clit. She circled my clit with her tongue, then began flicking her tongue across it.

Grabbing her head, I pushed her mouth into my pussy. "Fuck me with your tongue!"

Silk complied and jammed her tongue into my hot, wet hole. Her tongue licked and swirled around inside me. She drank the sweet nectar that was flowing. She thrust her tongue in and out as I moaned and writhed in pleasure. With one hand, silk mashed my clit into me, pressing it hard, rubbing it all over. She rolled it between her fingers, then pinched it hard. She pulled it out as far as it would go, then pushed it hard into me again. She stroked it softly, then rubbed it hard. My whole body was shaking. With her other hand, she slid one finger into my hot anus. Burying her finger deep into my asshole, she began to fuck it hard. Stretching me she rammed another finger in. She fucked my ass with her fingers, hard and fast, keeping rhythm with her tongue fucking my pussy. My hips bucked, pushing my pussy into her face as I rode her tongue.

"Fuck! Oh Fuck!" I screamed as my orgasm crashed over me, sending intense waves of ecstasy through my body.

Moving her lips and tongue up, silk sucked my clit into her mouth. She pulled on it with her lips, pressed it, rolled it around with her tongue, as my cries filled the room. I wrapped my legs around her head and shoved my pussy into her face.

Silk again thrust her tongue deeply into me, licking and sucking the sweet juices pouring from my pussy. Rubbing, pinching, pulling my clit with one hand, fucking my pussy with her tongue, and plundering my ass with her fingers. Orgasm after orgasm rocked my body.

Finally satiated, exhausted, I lay there breathing deeply. Silk looked at me, her eyes imploring me to make love to her, to let her cum. I lay there, not saying anything, just catching my breath, and gently stroking her.

"Ok baby," I said sitting up, "time to go downstairs."

"No, please." Her voice was barely audible.

Getting up, I took silk's hand and pulled her to her feet. The tears rolled down her cheeks. Trembling and crying, silk followed me to the basement.

I chained silk to the ceiling and restrained her ankles, using a spreader bar. Getting my softest suede flogger I began to flog her. I started gently on her back, just barely leaving red marks, moving down over her ass and back up again. I could see that silk was getting more wet. Every once in a while one of the strands from the flogger would go between her legs and flick her pussy. She would cry out every time it. With precision, I flogged silk until she was red, but there were no welts. Laying the flogger down, I walked over to the stairs, turned out the lights and went upstairs. Silk called to me, cried my name, but I ignored her. After a few minutes, she became quiet.

An hour later, I went back to my chamber and turned on the light. Silk did not say anything; she just looked at me. Her eyes showed relief . I kissed the tear streaks on her cheeks and removed all restraints. After letting her muscles become adjusted to the change in position, I took her to the table.

I strapped her down, like never before. I restrained her wrists. I pulled them above her head and attached them tautly to the chain in the wall. Her arms were stretched to the limit. I strapped her ankles to the legs of the stirrups. I then strapped her thighs, right above her knees to the stirrup legs, too. Next, I fastened a strap over her abdomen. Using one more strap, I fastened it right above her breasts. Silk was totally immobilized except for her head. There was nothing but stark fear in her eyes. She tried to say something, but nothing would come out.

Getting some nipple clamps with a chain attached, I fastened them tightly to each nipple. Silk's nipples were sore, but nothing at all, compared to her clit, which was next going to receive my attention.

Moving between her legs, I began to stroke her pussy gently, running my fingertips over the soft folds surrounding her hot, dripping, cunt. Silks moans mixed with the sound of her sobs. Using my thumb and forefinger, I pinched her clit, then pulled it out. I rolled her clit between my fingers as her cries filled the basement. Getting a clit stimulator with adjustable settings, I set it on low, and turned it on. Hearing the buzz, silk began to scream.

"No! No! Gawd No!"

This stimulator, set on low, had a stronger vibration than any other stimulator or vibrator I had ever seen. Set on high, the pain and pleasure was unbelievable. I very gently rubbed her clit with the stimulator, and even though I was very gentle, her cries were unlike any I had ever heard. Her screams rent the air, and affected me as none had ever done before. Electrical jolt after jolt ran through my body ending in my clit and pussy. Without intending to, I came hard and fast.

Spreading the hood with my fingers, I stroked the underside of silk's clit from bottom to tip. She screamed with each stroke of the vibrator.

"Do not cum silk," I cautioned her.

"I have to!" she screamed.

"NO!"

Silk was straining at her bonds, trying to get away, but to no avail.

"Gawd! Gawd! Please Mistress, I will die! Please let me cum. I beg you! Please!" Silk was crying and screaming so hard, I could hardly understand her.

I only stroked the underside of silk's clit for a very short while, then I took the stimulator off her, waited, and then stroked her again. I knew if I left the vibrator on her clit for more than a few seconds that she would cum.

Moving the vibrator to the top of her clit, I began stroking it from the top to the tip. I would stroke it once, then lift the vibrator, only to replace it at the top of her clit and again stroke downward. Silk's voice became hoarse from her screams. I stroked her clit a few more times, then removed the vibrator.

Without touching her, I commanded, "CUM SILK!!"

Silk, moaned, screamed and cried, all at the same time, as she began to cum. Her orgasm ripped through her body like a tidal wave. Her whole body convulsed under the restraints. The orgasms coursed through her body and seemed to last forever. At one point she lost consciousness for a short while. When one orgasm would end, I would stroke her clit with the stimulator, remove it and command her to cum, and she would cum again. Finally, exhausted, she begged me to stop.

Removing silk's bonds, I took her face in my hands and kissed her sweet lips so very softly, and whispered the words she needed to hear.

"I love you, silk."

12