Training Tanya Ch. 03

Story Info
Raquel accompanies Daddy on a ... business trip.
3.9k words
4.66
33.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

by BrettJ © 2010

"You about ready, honey?" Dennis called out to the young woman in the large En-Suite bathroom.

"Just about Daddy, about 5 more minutes," she called back. "I want to look just perfect for this night; I know how important it is to you."

"You always look lovely," Dennis shot back. It was true; his daughter was a lovely young woman. When Tanya was unable to make this business trip with him, due to a prior commitment, he had considered hiring an Escort. The client favored attractive young women and Dennis always brought a pretty girl with him as insurance. But Tanya had a commitment with two school friends and just couldn't work it out in time.

When told his daughter about the situation with Tina, Raquel asked him plainly "Daddy, will I do? I'd be willing to make the trip with you."

"Excuse me, honey?"

"Daddy, I know I'm not Tanya, but I'm attractive and I wouldn't mind getting away for a few days. I wouldn't mind acting as your companion on this trip and keeping you company. We could have fun Daddy ... youknow we could," Raquel purred in a tone that left no doubt what she was suggesting.

"Sweetheart, you do know that you'll be there essentially to act as Eye Candy, right?"

Raquel smiled and nodded, her brunette locks falling about her beautiful, dusky face. She was a beautiful girl, more that capable of filling the role, she possessed some of his Irish good looks, but combined them with the South American beauty of his ex-wife. Raquel was a true, unique beauty and the thought of sharing an illicit weekend with her was not unpleasant.

"You're really sure you want to do this? Are you sure that you're up for it?" Dennis asked her again.

Raquel had insisted she was, so that was that. He took her along on the trip and she loved every moment of it, stopping along the road to eat, taking in the scenery and just talking with a father she didn't see enough of. She hadn't been to Montreal before and was looking forward to seeing the city and its beauty.

Dennis told his daughter that his client liked steak, which suited Raquel fine; she loved a good steak, or even Surf and Turf. They were to meet him at a restaurant calledMoishes on the Boulevard St. Laurent, a restaurant that had been around for some time. Dress was business-casual, but Dennis had decided on a black suit and tie, edging a bit towards formal and suggested Raquel do the same. It never hurt to make a good first impression.

"Well Daddy, how do I look?" A voice said from behind Dennis. He turned around.

How do you tell your daughter that you haven't seen sunrises that spectacular? Every subtle nuance of Raquel had been brought out; she was the most beautiful thing he'd seen in years. She'd had her makeup done earlier that day in the Spa where they were staying, her hair was slightly up, but a few stray curls dangled down. Her face was impeccably made up. Had this meeting not been so important, he would have cancelled dinner and taken her, right there and then.

Raquel was wearing a black, short cocktail dress with a beaded black jacket. The dress showed both a nice expanse of leg and cleavage. Up top, to call attention to the cleavage, was a tiny diamond pendant that matched the diamond earrings he'd bought her on her 18th birthday. The legs were clad in real, black-silk stockings and she was wearing 4 inch spiked heels, which she walked in with simplicity. Dennis had to push his lusts down, down, down ...

Dennis had no idea how to tell his daughter that she was one of the most beautiful sights he'd ever seen, that he wanted to forget all about the Business Meeting and just spend the night with her, laughing and drinking, filling her full of his cock and enjoying all her beauty and the wonderful things it did to him. He had to regain his composure, so he told her calmly that she looked absolutely beautiful and that he was sure the client would agree. Dennis also made a mental note that the minute dinner and the meeting were over, he was coming back to the Hotel with Raquel and screwing her senseless.

One look at Jules Vallard's face and Dennis knew he'd made the right decision by bringing Raquel along. He was completely smitten by Raquel, not that his own companion was hard to look at. He'd brought his new (3rd) wife, Candice, an adorable little ash-blonde with a nice body of her own, a smooth ass and gorgeous cupcake tits. Dennis caught Raquel checking her out, but that was Raquel, she didn't hide her appreciation for beautiful women. Within minutes, his gregarious daughter was the life of the party, charming both their host and his much-younger wife alike.

Dennis was seeing Raquel in an entirely different light. He knew she was intelligent and capable, but she was also sexy, flirty and seemed to have matters well in hand. He knew she could be an outrageous flirt, but she was also witty and charming and had the Vallard's eating out of her hand. Dennis was careful not to ignore Candice, he kept her laughing and when he felt a hand on his leg, he didn't even let on. Let Candice have her little fun while her husband flirted outrageously with Raquel, he thought, tit for tat.

"So Dennis, have you given further thought to coming to work me for exclusively?" Jules smiled, trying to work his wiles as they finished their meal and lingered over coffee and dessert.

"No Jules, as I've told you before, I like the independence and if I came to work with you exclusively, you wouldn't get to meet pretty girls like Raquel here." The hand on his leg squeezed. The Investment Broker went on but Dennis stopped him. "Jules, I'm prepared to make you lots more money and take whatever money you chose to throw my way, but I simply don't want to change my independent status. I hope you can respect that."

"I can." Jules and Candice stood up. "I'll give you my decision in the morning; it was nice seeing you again. Lovely to meet you Raquel, your daughter is charming," Jules said as he turned to leave the restaurant.

Candice spoke up. "It was lovely meeting you ... both of you," She nodded to Raquel.

Dennis and Raquel took a cab back to their hotel; they were exhausted when they reached the room. "I'm so proud of you darling, you were charming and sexy and flirty, you had Jules eating out of the palm of your hand. I must admit, his wife is quite the little vixen. She had her hand on my leg and was playing around a bit; it was all I could do to keep my control."

Raquel giggled. "Thank You for the compliment Daddy, and I'm glad you had such a good time, I think they did too. But you're so silly ... you should have guessed that it wasn'tCandice's hand that was on your leg."

Dennis turned around and looked at his daughter who was wearing a huge grin on her face.

"What Daddy, did you think I was going to spend a three-day business trip with you and go without our having some Daddy-daughter sex?" Raquel smiled. "How well do you know me, Daddy? I've been climbing the walls since we got here and I don't want to wait any longer." Raquel smiled as she removed the beaded jacket and walked to him on high-heeled legs.

Dennis still couldn't believe his bold-as-brass daughter until Raquel pushed herself against him hard and kissed him. She was still a few inches shorter than he, even in the heels, but her body was molded tight against his and she was certainly getting her point across. "You should see how confident you are when you're doing business Daddy, it's a real turn-on." There came a knock at the door. "Shit Daddy, just when we were about to have some real fun. We'll get rid of them and then we can ... talk." Raquel said as she sat on the bed, crossing her legs and watching her father answer the door. Dennis would make short work of the intruder and get back totalking with his sultry daughter.

Both of them were surprised to see Candice standing there, wearing a long, brown leather coat. She smiled pleasantly at Dennis and Raquel.

"We were both very impressed with your presentation tonight and I wanted to come and tell you personally that we're going to send lots more business your way," Candice smiled as Dennis let her into the room.

"Umm ... thank you Candice, but you could have waited to tell that to us in the morning," Dennis smiled. He wanted totalk to Raquel very much, but Candice's presence made that impossible.

"No, it couldn't Dennis, because we have one condition and that had to be dealt with this evening, right now," Candice smiled. Raquel smiled back, something was going on, but she had no idea what it was.

"Well, certainly Candice, anything that I can do to make you happy," Dennis smiled, hoping he could honor her request. It might be a bit out there but he could ...

"I want to have sex with you."

Dennis was sure he didn't blink for over an hour, but it was likely only a minute. "You want to have sex with ...?"

"Oh no, notyou Dennis, although you're certainly a very attractive man. I want to have sex with her," Candice pointed, indicating Raquel.

"Candice, I can't allow Raquel to do something like that and besides, wouldn't your husband be a bit upset to learn that ..."

Candice waved her hand and interrupted again. "Dennis, it's MY family that has the money but it's Jules' family that has the name and prestige. Our marriage was as much for business as anything else, although we do have a good-enough sex life. One of Jules' little kinks is that he absolutely loves hearing about me having sex with beautiful young women and let's be honest; Raquel is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. So, if Raquel and I can have our little playtime, you'll get your business deal."

Dennis felt a bit indignant. "Candice, I'm flattered that you both thought my daughter was beautiful, but I'm afraid I can't allow ..."

"Allow?" Raquel's voice sounded, loud, behind Dennis. "Daddy, in case you didn't figure it out earlier, no one ALLOWS me to do anything. As far as sex is concerned, I make my own decisions. Candice is gorgeous and I was eyeing her all night too, Candice, I'd love to have sex with you and if it helps my Daddy, that's a bonus. So when do we do this?"

"No time like the present," Candice said, throwing her coat on the floor. The petite blonde was wearing a pink silk teddy and matching pink stiletto heels. She reminded Raquel of a sexy pink cupcake. Candice started to walk towards the bed to join Raquel, but the brunette put her hand up this time.

"Not so fast, Candice. I have one condition of my own."

"That condition is ...?"

"If I do this, you have to have sex with me ... AND my Daddy!"

"I KNEW I was interrupting something between the two of you!" Candice laughed and clapped her hands. "Done! Jules owes me a new car; I absolutely sure there was something going on between the two of you."

Candice sat beside Raquel on the bed and she stroked Raquel's cheek. "So, you're into fucking your Daddy, huh?"

Raquel smiled. "It's a mutual thing, although he can't admit it publicly, for obvious reasons. Look at him Candy, can you blame me?"

Candice looked back over at Dennis, who felt like a deer caught in the headlights. "No, he is a very attractive man. I'd probably fuck him if he was my Daddy, but I'm not a very conventional girl either." Candice smiled and continued speaking, stroking Raquel's arm. "I don't like to live my life by anyone's rules; I'm astute in business and a good judge of character, which is why Jules trusts me. I'm also a very sexual person and I like to have lovers, but Jules knows I'll always come back to him. I don't play fast and loose with my affections, if I like someone or love them, I'm very loyal."

Raquel put her hand on Candice's cheek and drew the other girl to her. "I like you very much already, we're a lot alike." She stood up from the bed and told the two others in the room "Why don't you two kiss each other, Candy, why don't you see what my Daddy's like? I'll be back in just a minute; I have a surprise for both of you."

Dennis sat beside Candice on the bed and she began unbuttoning his shirt. He reached out and stroked her hair and face, she sighed. "You have a nice touch, Dennis. Want to know a little secret? You're the first man I've been with since I married Jules."

Dennis moved back a tiny bit. "I hope that's not going to be a problem?"

Candice shook her head. "No, I'm pretty sure Jules thought something like this might happen. He's getting older and our sex life isn't what it used to be, that's another reason I take female lovers. I'm sure that it will excite him, all my exploits usually do and then, with the assistance of the little blue pills, he's pretty much insatiable for a few days after. Oh, MY!"

Raquel had returned to the room and was now wearing a silvery-white negligee that had a high slit on one side. She had traded her black stockings for white ones and shoes that matched with a stiletto tip. She joined them on the bed and this time, she and Candice kissed in earnest, their tongues clashing, hands reaching, while Dennis watched his daughter and the yummy blonde exchange soft kisses. Raquel's hands slid Candy's top down, she had tits that were just like pink gumdrops and Raquel leaned down and began to fondle and kiss them. Dennis felt glued to the spot until Candice told him "Hey lover-man, we're getting ahead of you. Get out of those clothes or you'll miss out!"

Still not believing where destiny had guided him over the last few weeks, Dennis made quick work of removing the rest of his clothing. Raquel smiled, Candice grinned and then the two girls cuddled together and began to make love. You couldn't justifiably call it sex at this point, it was intimate and tender, their lips kept kissing and their hands explored, they were teasing and playing, warming each other up, so to speak. Dennis felt as if he were going to melt, it was so erotic.

"Oh, you're so sweet and your skin is like velvet," Candice sighed as Raquel's hands fluttered across her skin. She had known from the instant they met that Raquel was attracted to girls, she had told Jules that discreetly at the first opportunity. She had no way of knowing how much experience Raquel had with other women, but from the way she was touching her, the smoothness of those caresses and how skilled they were, she would have bet Raquel had been with several women and learned her lessons well.

"I can't wait to love you," Raquel grinned, her own darker skin a lovely contrast to Candice's paler tones. Candy was pink everywhere, aside from the silver tips of her shoes glinting in the lamps of the room and Raquel undressed her slowly, licking and paying adoration to her sweetness. Candice was just murmuring little words of endearment and cooing with delight.

No longer content to just be made love to, Candice turned her attentions equally on Raquel. She got her out of the negligee and squeezed her tits, a little grunt from the brunette signaled to Candy that she liked it a bit rough, so she squeezed a nipple between her teeth. Raquel moaned, so she did it again.

Dennis watched as Candice and his daughter played their games, Candice was now on top, their tits mashed together, rubbing pussies and kissing. Both girls were absolutely flawless, sexy young women, combined like this; they were a truly lovely sight. He really did want to join them, but knew that all good things came to those who waited.

Luckily for his raging libido, he didn't have to wait any longer. Raquel kissed Candy softly and said "Dearest, I think it's time we let Daddy join us, don't you? He's been very patient and I'm sure we're driving him crazy." Candice kissed her back and nodded, so Dennis moved forward on the bed and the two women surrounded him.

"He's got a nice-sized cock, he's a bit bigger than Jules," Candice said, admiring Dennis's tool and stroking it a bit.

"Wait until you see it hard. Okay Candy, you lick him on that side and I'll work on this side and we'll go down to his balls. Daddy, you just lie back and enjoy, we two littlesluts are going to take good care of you."

It never failed to excite Dennis hearing Raquel talk that way and she was as good as her word. Candy was the first to start, but Raquel was only seconds behind and they began to lick him from crown to base and made a little show of it. Dennis was hard as a steel bar within minutes and it took a lot of self-control not to cum, as he'd been horny for some time now. He did as much as he could to participate, playing with Candice's gumdrop tits, kissing them on their bodies if he could reach, stroking along Raquel's back, but at this point, he was being tended to rather than being active.

That was about to change. Raquel said "Okay Candice, as you're our guest, I think you should have first crack at Daddy. I'm sure he can fuck you in any style you want."

Candice shook her head. "I'll get mine soon enough baby, but I want to watch you fuck him. Daddy and daughter, what a thrill that will be. Go for it Raquel and don't hold anything back, okay? I want to see the little Daddy-fuckingslut in action!"

Raquel had no intention of holding anything back, she wanted this too much. "Daddy, I'm going to ride your big cock like a Cowgirl rides a horse. Why don't you let Candice ride your face and you can eat her pussy, the little bitch is delicious Daddy, just as yummy as she looks."

Dennis nodded and it took Raquel only seconds to get on top of his cock and began thrusting her hips back and forth, taking him in deep. Raquel was an energetic fuck; Dennis felt every muscle of her educated cunt grab and twist around his cock. Meanwhile, Candy's tight little pussy was now on his tongue, Raquel was right, she was very sweet and he licked at her neatly-trimmed box eagerly. Candice was getting louder by the second, but Raquel was even louder.

"Oh yeah, fucking my Daddy is wonderful, can you see his cock going in and out of my pussy, Candy? Ahhhh, I'm such a slut, because only a slut would do this, fuck her Daddy and fuck another girl, but I love it, all of it, LOVE IT!" Raquel groaned until her cries were silenced by yet-another kiss from Candice.

Candice was moving her body as best she could, trying to get the maximum pleasure from Dennis' tongue. He knew what he was doing, that much was sure, he ate pussy nicely and didn't rush; he was making sure to hit the right spots. When she DID fuck him, she was fairly certain he'd be able to make her cum and she was looking forward to that, but at present, she was just enjoying the thrill of watching Raquel fuck her Daddy.

"FuckMeFuckMeFuckME!" Raquel cried out as her body shook in delight, an orgasm washing over her. Candice smiled as Raquel threw back her head as she came, her eyes closed, her long dark hair falling to the side. She twisted to one side to capture Raquel's face so they could kiss and she could share in the moment.

"Y-Your turn, bitch," a panting Raquel mock-snarled, kissing her new friend back, hard. Candice nodded and moved from Dennis's face, Raquel kissed her Daddy and got another taste of Candice's juices, then she waited to see what Candy wanted to do.

Candice wanted to change things around a bit, she adjusted herself and spread her legs wide, this allowed Dennis to fuck her in the Missionary position, she wanted him in deep. This would also allow her to eat Raquel, to taste the sweetness of the dusky brunette's cunt again, to go in after what she craved most ... nice, sweet, juicy cunt.

It was all accomplished in short order, Dennis got the sense that Candice liked to be fucked hard, but not fast and he found her rhythm. Raquel faced him as Candy ate her cunt and now the trio was locked together, all one mass of writhing flesh. Dennis knew he should feel conflicted about all of this, but he didn't ... it was too amazing, it all felt too good, to give a damn about petty shit like incest. Raquel loved screwing him, he loved screwing her and it made them both happy, so fuck what others thought.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12