Training Tanya Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers

"OhGod,OhGod,OH GODDDDDDD!!!" Candice cried out as she felt her own orgasm sweep throughout her body. It was a hard one, the first by another man since Jules in years; the intensity of it surprised her more than it should have. She was actually shaking and had to take a few minutes to calm herself down.

Dennis and Raquel took good care of their guest that night, making sure she had a memorable night-morning, also enjoying themselves tremendously in the process. It was nearly dawn when Candice left, but not before she placed a check on the bureau. "I hope to see you both again, soon," Candice said, blowing them both a kiss as she exited the room.

Dennis looked at the check and nearly keeled over, it was for almost double the amount of their previous investments. Across the room, stretched out on the bed, Raquel was grinning at him.

"I guess it was well worth it, huh?" Raquel smiled.

"I guess so. Raquel, are you okay with what we just did? Do you want to talk about it or ...?"

"Nope. What's done is done Daddy, we had a blast and I don't have any regrets. I am a bit hungry though, we should get some breakfast in a bit. Now, come with me ... I need a shower first and I could use someone to wash my back, then we should get ourselves a nice-sized breakfast, we need to keep up your strength. I'm not even slightly tired Daddy, but if I get my way ... and don't I always? ... YOU will be."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers
12