Training Teacher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on the floor, my face glistening with three girls' pussy juice.

Karli asked, "How come you ended up being my Mom's slave, Ms. Hawkins?"

"It's a long story," I replied.

"We have all weekend," Destiny joshed.

I retold the story as best I could, not mentioning Maeko and ending the story at the point where Mistress had driven me to school the next morning. It wasn't my business to give these girls even a hint about Constance's other pets. I was under orders to do anything they said, but I was certain Constance would back me even if they insisted, if I refused to answer any questions on that subject. Fortunately they didn't ask.

Allie replied, "That is so hot. I still can't believe your Mom is a Domme."

Destiny smirked, "I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree."

Karli shrugged, clearly in deep thought. Silence filled the room as everyone waited for her to speak. Finally Karli emerged from her daydream and said, "Well girls, this is going to be a fun weekend. Go get dolled up ladies, we're taking our little pet out for the evening."

Destiny squealed, "Delicious."

Allie added, "What do you have in mind?"

Karli shrugged, her manner conveying her position of authority, "Just go get ready."

The other two nodded, and all three girls went into their separate rooms, leaving me on the floor alone. I sat there pondering what to do. I waited ten, then fifteen minutes, before deciding I had to pee. But as soon as I stood up and began walking towards the bathroom, Karli appeared and roared, "On your knees, slut!"

I jumped, but quickly fell to the floor. I grovelled, "Sorry, Mistress."

Karli walked over to me and explained, "This weekend you do nothing, absolutely fucking nothing, without being told to do it."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed quickly, before explaining, "sorry, I have to pee."

She grabbed an empty beer bottle from the table and handed it to me, "So? Go ahead and pee." I looked up at her, silently attempting to plead for a better alternative until she added, "And don't you dare get one drop of your piss on the floor."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, defeated. I placed the bottle against my pee hole and squatted awkwardly, then constantly needed to readjust it as I attempted to control my pee flow. It was one of the most precarious things I'd ever done, but I managed to get my irregular stream to flow into the bottle.

Once I was done, Karli allowed, "Good job, slut."

Absurdly I replied, "Thanks, Mistress." She took the almost full bottle from me and placed it on the table. "We'll save this for later," she smirked.

Grabbing the leash, Karli ordered, "Crawl to my room, slut, so I can keep an eye on you."

I followed her into her room on all fours like a faithful dog. Once we'd arrived, she had me sit on the floor and wait for her to get ready.

Twenty minutes later, she was ready and led me back into the living room.

Destiny and Allie were already there and wearing simple sundresses, but they'd also done their hair and make-up. My hair of course was well mussed, and my make-up consisted of dried girl-cum.

Karli unhooked my leash and told me, "We'll let you walk like a real person for a while, but one hint of disobedience and the leash goes back on, understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, thankful to be allowed off my knees.

I followed silently, darkness coming in, as we walked down a dirt track lined with trees and cabins to the restaurant. We sat down, me beside Karli, and I awaited my next indignity.

The girls talked about all the hot guys they'd seen checking in earlier and other trivial gossip, while I sat silently, wondering what next was in store for me.

The waitress walked over and took our drink and food orders, Karli allowing me to order my own food and drink. I decided on a burger, fries and a cola, nothing alcoholic, not wishing to dull my edge of expecting the unexpected.

Karli turned to me and asked, "Would you like an appetizer?"

"Sure," I responded.

"Sure, what?" Karlie pushed, perturbed by my answer.

I quickly corrected myself, "Sure, my esteemed Mistress."

She ordered, "Crawl under the table and have some pussy pie. Eat Allie's hairy snatch."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, mortified by the order. Knowing I must obey though, I slipped under the table before the waitress could return and see where I had gone.

Allie opened her chubby legs and I was once again greeted by her pussy stench. She had gone commando it seemed, and had definitely used the toilet, and again I struggled to lick her pussy through the masses of hair. It was hard to hear the conversation from under the table, but I could hear odd pieces. They were talking about a nearby pub and how I could be the entertainment. I missed what they were planning for me to do, but I was petrified at my own imagined possibilities of what might be expected of me. It was one thing to be a submissive slut in someone's home, or in a locked room, but at a pub... anyone who might know me could witness some depraved act and end my career. I continued licking Allie's pussy until I felt a tap on my head and Allie ordered me, "Get back up here, slut."

I thankfully crawled back up from under the table and was mortified to see the pretty waitress's stunned face as she stared at my glistening face. She stammered, "w-w-wow, you girls weren't kidding."

"I never kid about such things," Karli quipped. "Anyway, if you want, we can give you a standard tip at the end of the meal, or we can have her get you off."

"Really?" she replied, stunned by the offer.

"Yes, you would love that, wouldn't you, slut?" Karli asked me.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"What would you like to do to her?" Karli pushed.

"Eat her wet cunt until she comes all over my slut face," I answered, attempting to shock the whole group.

"Well?" Karli offered.

"I'll think about it," she smiled, winking at us and heading back to the kitchen with a noticeable spring in her step.

Handing me a plastic mustard bottle, Karli ordered, "Come for us, slut."

I hadn't come all day, and although I was humiliated by the whole ordeal, I was also horny. I grabbed the bottle with no shame, slid it under my sundress and started rubbing the pointy tip up and down between my pussy lips.

All the girls watched with voyeuristic awe as this teacher fucked herself so shamelessly in public. When the waitress returned with our orders, my orgasm was just beginning to build, and instead of hiding my obscene act from her, I openly continued it.

The waitress handed around the food, all the while glancing at me over and over. Unable to contain my moans anymore, I released them softly as the entire cap of the mustard bottle penetrated me. It was getting me hotter but not over the edge, as I needed it even deeper inside me.

Karli asked, "Is it inside you?"

"Just the cap," I moaned for the entire table, including the avidly-watching waitress.

"Shove it in deeper, slut," Karli demanded.

"It's too big," I replied.

"Don't you dare question me!" she snarled.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, attempting to push the widest part of the bottle inside me. Sopping wet, my pussy opened up rather easily for the yellow fuck-toy much to my surprise, and I whimpered as it spread me open.

"Come for us, slut," Karli demanded.

"Yeesss, Mistress," I moaned, the bottle now filling me in a way I'd thought impossible. I began to pump the bottle in and out of my pussy as hard as I could, desperate to orgasm. Karli leaned in, her hot breath in my ear, and whispered, "Come for me within ten seconds, or I'll offer you to suck off every boy at the table over there."

I gasped, closed my eyes and furiously fucked myself like a berserker whore. She counted down in my ear, and as she got closer to zero my orgasm built, and right on cue, exploded out of me just as she said "One." I let out a scream louder than I'd anticipated that brought a few startled looks toward our secluded table, but from that distance others couldn't possibly know what had just happened. At least that was my hope.

The waitress, who had remained at the table watching my performance throughout, smiled. "I think I know what I want for my tip."

"I thought you'd say that." Karli smiled.

I ate in silence as the girls talked about their upcoming graduation and all the typical high school girl chatter. Once we were all done eating, the waitress returned with the bill and Karli asked her, "When do you get your break?"

"In twenty," she answered.

"Our slut here will wait for you in the storage shed out back," Karli told her.

"Excellent," the waitress answered, reaching across the table to give my cheek a humiliating pinch, smiling from ear to ear. Of course by now humiliation was something I relished, so that was just frosting on the cake.

Allie paid the bill and Karli stood up and ordered me, "Go to the storage shed out back and wait. Once you've finished pleasing her, meet us across the street at the pub."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

The three girls walked off, and I waited a couple of minutes to collect myself before reluctantly heading out back to the storage shed. I went into it and opened the door, and I was pleasantly surprised by how clean it was. It was obviously used as a hangout for the workers, since it had a TV, a couch, and a PlayStation. I sat on the couch and waited and waited and waited.

Finally, the waitress came in and locked the door. She walked over to the couch, pushed me back and without a word, straddled my face. She too had a bush, not as hairy and repulsive as Allie's, but rather a pleasant lawn that looked sexy and concentrated her pleasant scent. I licked her pussy slowly, enjoying her sweet flavour. After only a couple of minutes of tender licking, she lowered her pussy completely onto my face and began to thrust her hips back and forth. This made licking her more awkward, but her juices began to leak onto my lips. I just lay still, my tongue extended, as she rubbed herself to orgasm on my face. When she came, I was coated by her juice from my forehead to my chin. Once her orgasm had finished, she raised herself off of me and leaned down to kiss me gently, her tongue parting my lips.

She apologized, "I'm sorry, but you're just so sexy, I couldn't resist."

"It's ok," I replied, smiling for once because it was ok. "I enjoyed kissing you, too."

"My name is Sydney," she offered with a soft smile.

"Hannah," I replied, shaking her hand, which seemed oddly formal after she'd just come all over my face.

Sydney asked, suddenly very shy, "May I taste you in return?"

Surprised by her request, I responded, "You don't have to."

She answered, still very shy, "But I want to."

"Then I would love you to," I answered, my pussy suddenly burning with need.

Sydney slid between my legs and looked into my already wet and swollen pussy. She paused briefly before leaning forward and beginning to lick it. She was gentle at first, her tongue just grazing my pussy lips. After a couple minutes of gentle teasing, she began to put a bit more pressure on my pussy lips, although it was still more of a delirious tease. But then she sucked my clit into her mouth and I let out a loud scream, the pleasure was so intense and unexpected. She swirled her tongue in my clit hood and my breathing got heavier and heavier until I couldn't take it any longer and I came all over this sweet girl's mouth.

She stood back up after I finished my orgasm and apologized, "I hate to eat and run, but my break is done."

I laughed and concurred, "My Mistress is probably wondering where I am as well."

Sydney smiled, "It's so cool you have a Mistress, I'd love to have one too."

I offered, "Well, if you're serious about being a pet, I'd love to train you."

"You would?" she asked, shockingly excited.

"Give me your phone," I demanded.

She handed it to me and I typed in my cell number. I handed her back her phone and said, attempting to appear powerful and strong, "If you're serious, I expect you to text me Monday morning and send me at least three pictures of yourself. They don't have to be obscene, but they should showcase how sexy you are, my pet."

"Yes, ma'am," she replied, her face flushed with excitement.

"Now get back to work, my pet," I ordered.

She disappeared, and I pondered the new me that had just emerged. Could I be both a submissive and a Domme? The thought of having my own pet was just as exciting as submitting had been. I shrugged as I composed myself, shifted back into my submissive mindset, and headed over to the pub, wondering what Karli had in store for me, yet unable to get the thought of having my own pet out of my mind.

The End...

12