Training the Apprentice

Story Info
Wife helps with the training plan.
3.7k words
3.88
24.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve, my husband, loves me to wear tarty, slutty things and recently bought me a sheer nightdress/teddy that looks like a French maids outfit...comes with a tiny thong and it's little more than some see through black nylon trimmed with white lace...Primark, a fiver...he added some hold ups and I got a very thorough fucking the first night I wore it for him...we joked about me wearing it to serve dinner for him!

Last weekend he went out on the Saturday night to meet a mate but said that he wouldn't be long, just a couple of pints...and gave my arse and tits a good mauling as he kissed me goodbye, telling me that he's be seeing me later, leaving me in no doubt that he fancied a shag. He had been gone about an hour when he sent me a text telling me that he would be back by 10 and to be wearing something slutty when he got in as 'I have a hard on up to my eyebrows.' Now, I don't know about you, but I love the anticipation of sex almost as much as the act, so I wasted no time in slipping into my new maid's outfit and matching stockings...I turned the heating up and got myself a large whiskey and put one of my favourite lesbo porn DVD's on. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror in my skimpy outfit, big nipples poking through the material and the tiny thong barely covering my pussy and knew that Steve wouldn't waste any time in shagging me senseless once he got home.

He sent me a couple more texts asking if my pussy was wet, had I been 'fingering my slutty hole' (I had!) and telling me how big and hard his cock was and how he was going to ram it up my cunt while he watched match of the day! As you can imagine I was in quite a state by the time I heard his key in the door and was just giving my nipples a firm tweak when he walked in...followed by a young guy I had never seen before! I immediately started to cover myself up with my hands as best as I could - almost impossible given what I was wearing - before a sharp glance from Steve stopped me. So, I took a deep breath and kept my hands by my side as the lad's eyes feasted on my as good as naked tits.

"Jane, this is Ryan, he has just started working at our place as an apprentice and I thought I'd buy him a couple of pints to make him feel welcome...and it was his 18th last week after all."

Now, I may have told you that I do like younger girls...but I don't think I mentioned that I like younger guys too...and although Ryan may have been 18 he certainly looked younger...and my pussy started twitching at the thought of getting my hands on him which was surely what Steve had in mind! Steve took a very bemused looking Ryan's coat and told him to sit down on the sofa, which he managed to do without looking at me...his face was scarlet by now as you can imagine but I caught a furtive glance in my direction as Steve came back into the room.

"C'mon Jane", he said "How about a drink for our guest, lets have a whiskey, make them large ones - I know how you like large ones!"

He said it as if it was the most normal thing in the world to have your half naked wife serve drinks to strangers. I slowly stood up, sticking my tits out (and as a 36E they do stick out) and sucking my tummy in before walking into the kitchen. My hands were shaking as I poured the drinks into two glasses. I took a long gulp from the bottle for myself before taking them into the lounge. I passed one to Steve before standing in front of Ryan. I leant forward so that my big tits rolled around inside the thin material as I handed the other drink to him, almost taking his eye out with my swollen nipples.

They were sitting either end of the sofa and although there was a gap between them, I went and sat on the chair almost opposite. Steve gestured with his glass towards the TV where a busty blonde had three fingers deep inside a young black girl's pussy and was licking her clit.

"Do you like porn Ryan? Jane loves it; particularly girl-girl stuff like this, bet it was getting you really turned on wasn't it?"

I could only nod in agreement, unsure as I was who was most embarrassed, me or Ryan.

"Bet you had your hands in your knickers as well didn't you? I know what you are like."

Again, I could only nod, wondering where he was going with this line of conversation.

I soon found out.

Steve stood up and came over to my chair before dropping to one knee in front of me. He reached forward and ran his hands up the outside of my thighs, his fingers stretched forward until they found the thin elastic of my tiny thong which he then pulled firmly down and off. He pushed my thighs wide apart, hooking my legs over the arms of the chair as my bottom and pussy edged forward leaving me spread wide. I don't think that I have ever felt as vulnerable or as turned on in my life before. I looked up at Ryan, his gaze firmly fixed between my legs. Freshly shaved and recently fingered, my pussy was obviously wet, the pink inner lips poking out invitingly and I could almost feel the heat from his eyes as they burned into me. Steve picked up my right hand and placed it gently against the swollen lips of my pussy.

"I bet we interrupted you, didn't we? Why not carry on; you know how I love to watch you."

Now this is certainly true and there have been many times that we have watched each other, me mesmerised by his hand pumping his long hard cock and him equally excited as I rubbed my clit and slid my fingers in and out of my sopping hole...but never have I done it in front of a stranger or in a situation where I was the centre of attention like this...but I wanted to, god I wanted to...I cupped my smooth mound and allowed my middle finger with it's bright red nail to slide gently upwards parting my outer lips and exposing the hot pink inside. I gently ran the finger up my slit a few times, each time going higher and higher as I let my moisture coat the hood of my clit before pushing more firmly, adding another finger and another, my engorged labia now spread wide. I poised my finger over my hole before circling firmly and spearing in up to the second knuckle in one sharp motion...in and out, in and out, fast then slow I plunged my finger in before adding another one. Ryan was staring open mouthed by now while Steve was undoing his trousers and dragging out his hard cock.

I could hear a sloshing sound and could feel the butterflies on my stomach that often herald the start of my orgasm...I pulled my fingers out and pulled back the hood of my clit exposing the hard little button to their gaze and my fingers...my slippery wet fingers now circled it firmly and I pulled and tugged at it with my thumb and forefinger before starting to rub in earnest, two fingers rubbing up and down with increasing pressure...I could feel myself loosing control and heard a groan fill the room, little realising that it was me making the noise...from half closed eyes I could see Steve wanking his hard cock, the big grin on his face in stark contrast to the anguished expression on Ryan's who sat with one hand firmly clamped around his whiskey glass and the other resting on his quivering thigh. "I want your cock" I thought as the storm broke over me, the choirs of angels were playing at full volume as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through me and I felt my juice gushing out over my fingers.

"Fantastic!" Said Steve "Now get your arse over here and suck my cock before I make a mess on the carpet."

I was almost in a daze as I unhooked my legs from over the arms of the chair and took the couple of steps towards him before dropping to my knees. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my mouth down to his big hard cock, firmly pushing it deep into my mouth. I could taste his salty pre-cum as he raised his hips to force it deeper down my throat, groaning and sighing as I managed to get just about all of it inside my mouth and throat...sword swallowing would be easy once you learn to deep throat cock!

I steadied myself against his knees and settled down to my task, sucking deeply and rhythmically as he grunted and groaned above me. Between his gasps he started urging Ryan to get his cock out "C'mon Ryan, you're next, she fuckin' loves spunk, she can't get enough...c'mon, don't be shy...ahh, that's it, get it out...ohhh, she is going to love that, wait 'till she get's her gob on that mate, she is going to suck your balls right through your cock, she'll suck your knob clean off."

I could tell from the sound of his breathing and the way that he was grinding my teeth into his pubes that he was getting closer. I redoubled my efforts, sucking harder and harder as I let him work my whole head up and down his cock, his hips bucking and twisting as he forced his cock deeper into my throat...my cheeks were burning with the effort and I was starting to go dizzy when he finally gave an almighty roar and I felt him swell to his maximum before his spunk started hosing out, filling my mouth and throat and bursting from my tightly clamped mouth to drip down over his thighs...I swallowed frantically but still it came pumping out accompanied by a constant stream of encouragement from my husband...well, encouragement along the lines of "Take it all you filthy whore, you cock sucking slut, you get drunk on spunk don't you, you dirty slag."...Just as well that I love being called things like that, dirty talk has always been a real turn on for both of us!

When I finally sat back on my heels and wiped my mouth I looked over at Ryan and could immediately see a change in his face...from the terrified teenager of 10 minutes ago there was now a lust filled young man looking for a blow job...I didn't make him wait too long, I just sort of launched myself at his groin, pulling his hand away from his cock so I could have a proper look at what I would be getting...and that's when I got the best surprise in a long time. Steve is no slouch in the trouser department but if anything, Ryan looked bigger...but more than that he looked so smooth and Clean...Steve's cock looks gnarled and well used but Ryan's looked so fresh and new like it had just been unwrapped. I gently ran my fingers down it, feeling him swell and grow before I closed my hand around the base, my fingers hardly touching. Leaning forward I gently licked his knob, marvelling at how hard he was, my tongue flicked in and out of his jap's eye giving me my first taste of his fresh young spunk...I gently lowered my mouth over his knob, sucking softly and swirling my tongue around and around...deeper and deeper he went and I could feel my pussy flooding as I sucked him all the way in..his thighs clenched and quivered and I heard a strangled 'Noooooo!' as his youth and excitement conspired against him and I had my second mouthful of spunk in as many minuets...his was different, not as thick and somehow sweeter and I greedily sucked it all down me to the accompaniment of ecstatic groans from Ryan.

When I was satisfied that there was no more, I sat up and gave him a big grin. "Thanks Ryan." I said, "Hope that there is more where that came from for me?"

"Told you she was a cum junkie didn't I?" said Steve, "She just can't get enough...I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't have the postman, the milkman and the guy that came to read the meter while I was at work this morning, nothing in trousers is safe around here...and she has been giving the woman from number 6 a knowing look too so who knows what she has been up to!"

This was indeed possible; at various times I have had the post man and the milkman. Never had a meter reader though as they don't need to come inside, although I did almost kidnap a young gasman sent to service my boiler once, his boss could not believe how long he spent on the job. In fact, he spent most of the time on me...on top of me, behind me, me on top of him, side by side...loved his big cock. He lives locally and has had me a few times since. Chloe from number 6 six is definitely interested, but at the moment Nikki from number 15 and I have a nice little thing going. We started going to the gym together but lately there are more gymnastics in her bedroom than at the leisure centre!

While he was saying all this, he was taking off the rest of his clothes, his half hard cock waving around in front of him. I was still kneeling in front of Ryan licking my lips when he came around behind me and pulled me into the middle of the room, my legs twisting around until they were in front of me and I was sitting my bum. Steve knelt down behind me and started running his big hands over my tits through the thin mesh of my outfit.

"What do you think Ryan?" He said "Nice aren't they. 36E in case you are wondering. Why not come down and have a feel?"

Ryan looked a little nervous again, as if having come in my mouth he wasn't sure he wanted to get to the next stage. Steve managed to convince him by taking hold of the hem of my slutty little outfit and pulling it up over my head and all the way off. The sight of my now fully naked tits was enough, and Ryan rose to his feet and started to take off his shirt and let his trousers drop to the floor. While he was struggling out of his clothes Steve pulled me onto my back and resumed mauling my big tits. From this position I couldn't really see anything, but Steve's encouragement of Ryan told me all I needed to know.

"Come on Ryan, get her legs spread and get that big cock up her, she's gagging for it mate, she fucking loves young cock."

So it was no surprise when I felt hands on my legs spreading them wider. Steve pulled back from me and Ryan's face, red now with lust came into view just about the time his cock made contact with my sopping wet cunt. I bucked my hips towards him and quickly slipped my hand down between us, guiding his thick meat into me. The look on his face was that of wonder as he gradually, with no little effort on my part, started to fill me. And fill me he did, that hard young cock hitting all the right spots.

Once fully inside he seemed to pause, as if he didn't know what to do next before starting to bounce around inside me as fast as he could. I locked my legs around him and tried to slow him down but finally just lay back and let him get it out of his system, guessing, quite correctly, that his frantic shafting would not last that long. After about 30 seconds his face screwed up into a mask of pain and ecstasy before I felt his cock swell and pulse inside me as he came in a woman for the first time. Panting from his efforts he rolled off me, his spunk dribbling out of my ravaged hole and down over my arse.

I expected Steve to simply take his place but no, he made us go up to the bedroom and settled Ryan down in a chair before using all his skill and experience to give a masterclass and running commentary on how to fuck a woman. At times it felt like an instructional video for the 'joy of sex' from the 70's as he had me in every position he could think of, his cock slipping in and out of me as we changed position, my frustration growing as he demonstrated what was possible, including fucking my big tits. Me, I just wanted him to hurry up and cum so I could have Ryan again. Eventually I was half turned on my back with one leg over his shoulder facing Ryan, so he could see Steve's cock slam in and out of me faster and harder as he prepared to cum. I looked at Ryan, now erect again and stroking and dropped my hand down so I could rub my clit to the rhythm of Steve's fucking and we soon came to a shattering climax.

After a brief pause to get my breath back Ryan was once more balls deep in me putting into practice all that he had been shown by Steve, who chipped in with tips (mainly 'slow down') and encouragement. He finally succumbed and came again as I was on all fours, gripping the sheets tightly as his powerful thrusts threatened to propel us off the bed.

By now it was after midnight and Ryan was casting nervous glances at his watch, torn between the desire to fuck me all night (and I would have been quite happy to let him!) and to be home before his parents were worried. Steve came to his rescue by calling him a cab but first saying

"Ryan, now you have fucked Jane once you can fuck her any time you want to. She won't refuse, you can use her cunt any time you want. Just call her or let me know. That's right isn't it Jane?"

I nodded and dutifully replied "Yes Ryan, any time you want my cunt it's yours. Just bring your big cock over and fuck me whenever you want."

He looked in shock as he got dressed, making furtive glances in my direction at every opportunity. When the taxi came Steve gave his £20 to pay for it and I gave him a deep sexy snog. Not sure which he was more pleased with!

I was pretty tired by now but Steve wanted more so we were soon locked in the 'spoons' position with him gently fucking me as he whispered in my ear, telling me what a slut I was and how good I had looked with Ryan, how he was going to give me to all the young lads at work before having me gangbanged at the staff Christmas party! We both love this kind of talk and before long we were both panting through a final orgasm...what a fantastic night!

I half expected Ryan to be too shy to take us up on our offer, but I was wrong, very wrong! After a polite text on Sunday saying how nice it was to meet me and thanking me for a great evening, he walked through the door with Steve on Monday night with a big grin on his face. So, while Steve got the tea on, I was taken upstairs by the horny 18yo, quickly stripped and violently fucked. He certainly liked to do it fast and hard and the size of his cock inside me combined with the vigour of his fucking was overwhelming. The same thing happened on Wednesday and on Friday he went for a drink with Steve after work before coming home with him and staying the night with us. God I was sore in the morning...not too sore to refuse my insatiable young lover when he woke up with the inevitable 'morning glory' though!

That was six months ago and although I still see him it's not as often as the first few months when my phone seemed to be constantly buzzing with messages from him telling me he wanted to meet...we even did it a few times in his company car in the car park behind my office, good job there is a blind spot! It was Nikki, my sexy friend from number 15, that noticed him coming and going from our house so often and one afternoon, while she had me tied to her bed and was fucking me with a strap on (she's a kinky bitch!) she got me to tell her the full story. Newly divorced and horny as an alley cat, next time Ryan said he was coming over she was there too, and I watched as she practically raped him...or he raped her...god knows, they both seemed very pleased with the situation! After he'd fucked us both we treated him to an intense girl-girl show before Nikki dragged him back to her house for the rest of the evening.

He's now developed into the stud of choice for our 'sexy circle' of friends, Nikki introducing him to others that she knows in a similar situation, horny divorcees or those bored with marital sex - including her own sister!

For me (and Steve) it was a great little adventure, just one of many with more to come. In fact, Steve told me yesterday that his company are advertising for an apprentice at the moment and he will be in charge of his training...I'm sure I'll be helping out at some point!!