Training Tina, Days 06

Story Info
I train a friend's wife to be a submissive slut.
5.3k words
4.67
93.9k
29
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't leave any clothes out for Tina again. Partly I wanted to test her, but I also had some other fun in mind to make our exercise session a little more interesting. I was pleased to see that she came upstairs naked after her shower. We had a light breakfast of bagels and juice. There was little conversation, and I didn't hint at what was to come.

As we went downstairs to exercise I told her, "We are going to do things a little differently today, my pet."

"Aren't we going to exercise, Master?" She queried.

"Yes we are, but with some fun changes," I answered enigmatically.

We stretched first, like we normally did, however this time I had her start without me. While she went through her routine, as I had taught her, I ran my hands over her naked body. Sometimes I would correct her position, or check to see how her muscles were responding. Other times I would play with her tits, ass, and cunt. By the time she was finished, she was not only stretched out, but very aroused.

Next I stretched out, but I had Tina give me a blow job the entire time. The sweet pleasure she was giving me with her mouth made it difficult to concentrate on my routine, but I somehow managed to complete it before she made me cum. That was good because I still had much more planned.

The first exercise was arm curls, but before Tina started I strapped a clitoral vibrator to her pussy. This unit has a normal corded remote, but I had modified it to activate with a mercury switch. Then I taped the switch to the curling bar such that it would only turn the vibrator on when the bar was brought almost completely up to her chest. In other words, Tina would only be rewarded with a nice buzz when she executed the curl correctly.

I didn't explain any of this to her, however, so she was pretty surprised when she completed the first curl. I only make her do twenty repetitions with the bar and a couple of kilos, but the last five or so are usually pretty sloppy. Not this time. I noticed that she was holding the curl for a few seconds every time instead of letting it drop right away. On the last rep, even though she was struggling, she brought the bar completely up to her chest and held it for a few seconds. After that she nearly dropped it, but I couldn't blame her.

Now it was my turn. I put twenty kilos on the bar, but left the switch in place. I instructed to Tina to kneel in front of me and suck on my cock only when she felt the vibrator running. On my first curl Tina sucked eagerly on my cock when I had the bar up to my chest. I held it there for a few seconds enjoying the sensation. I could tell from her oral enthusiasm that she was having a good time as well. By the time my final rep was completed, I was almost ready to cum. I think Tina was too.

I wanted to cool down a little, sexually, so we did some free weights after that, sans any games. It was a different matter with the stomach crunches. Tina was still wearing the vibrator and I taped the mercury tilt switch to her collar bone such that it would only activate when she brought her shoulders off the ground. It was the first time I'd seen someone do stomach crunches and moan when they curled up instead of grimacing. Near the end of her set she I could see she was close to coming again. Tina tried to hold that one last crunch, to keep the vibrator running and ensure her orgasm. But to no avail, the effort was too great and she fell back.

"No!" Tina cried out in frustration as the vibrator ceased it's exquisite dance on her clit.

I laid down to do my crunches next. Then I instructed Tina to sit on my hard cock and lean over me. Her weight on me made my task more difficult, but my efforts were rewarded. Every time I brought my head up I could just reach one of her tits to suck on briefly. This also caused my cock to move slightly in her hot pussy; it was just a tease, but it felt great. Once again, this was not enough to get either of us off, but it sure made stomach crunches more fun.

Finally I had Tina sit up straight into a squat, but keeping my cock inside her. Then I told her to lift herself off me using only her legs. She made a sound of disappointment when my cock slipped out of her with a quiet "plop." I reached down and held my cock pointing up straight at her dripping snatch and had her lower herself again until she was fully impaled on my manhood. Tina repeated this another dozen times before she came; her body shaking and her face contorting in pleasure. I never got tired of watching that, I can assure you.

After lunch I had Tina slip into one of her wrap-around dresses and told her we needed to go shopping to get her a few new things. She looked at me quizzically, but didn't say anything as we headed out the door. I drove to a nearby mall where I knew they had a couple of lingerie stores. As we made our way though the sparsely populated interior, I watched Tina out of the corner of my eye. I loved the way her tits moved beneath the thin dress. Knowing that she had no panties on underneath made it even more erotic. It's probably a good thing that the mall wasn't more crowded, for I surely would have run into somebody.

When I steered Tina into the lingerie store she stumbled slightly. I think she was a little surprised at our destination. As we made our way past the racks of flimsy garments and scantily clad manikins, I noticed only one other couple in the store. They looked to be in their mid twenties. The man was athletic looking, a runner maybe, and had relatively short hair. He looked like he really didn't want to be there. The woman was pretty, not a knock-out, but looked like she had a nice rack. She looked up as we walked past and gave me a small, polite smile. The man didn't make eye contact with me, but seemed to be trying to see through Tina's dress. This could be interesting if I worked it right, I thought.

A salesperson approached us. She was very cute, about thirty years old, with curly reddish hair and mischievous eyes. In any other store her sexy dress would look a bit out of place. It clung to her body like a second skin, showing off her small round breasts and taut tummy.

"May I help you?" She asked sweetly.

I looked at her name tag. "Yes Marie, I'm hoping you can," I replied. "I'm here to get a few things for my friend here."

She looked Tina up and down, as if appraising her. "What do you have in mind?"

I took her aside and in a low voice told her what I had planned. She understood immediately and began showing us some specific items. Eventually I picked out a light blue teddy and a red bustier, both with matching panties. On the way to the changing rooms a black fishnet body stocking caught my attention and I grabbed one in Tina's size. There were three small rooms in a closed off area in the back of the store. A curtain was pulled across the entrance to this area and each room had a door. I handed the flimsy garments to Tina and told her to try on the Teddy first. She headed for the one rooms off to the right, but I redirected her to the one that was straight ahead from the main doorway.

A minute later Tina peeked out of the door. I motioned to her and said, "Come out, show me what it looks like."

Seeing that I was standing in the entryway, she stepped out into little common area. The teddy showed quite a bit of cleavage and a lot of leg, but mostly it covered everything. It was a nice start, I thought. Just then Marie stepped up behind me and I stepped aside to let her past.

"Oh yes, that looks very nice on her," She said to me and stepped up to Tina. Then Marie surprised me by adjusting the top, smoothing it down, and fiddling with the panties. If it had been a man, I would have been sure he was just trying to put his hands on Tina's luscious body as much as possible. But with Marie I wasn't sure. There was something about the way that she was treating Tina, and they way she deferred to me. Like maybe she knew about our relationship. Interesting.

"OK, we'll keep that one. Put on the bustier next," I instructed my slave.

However before she could comply, the other couple walked into the increasingly crowded changing area. They stopped up short when they saw Tina standing there in the skimpy teddy.

"Oh, we're sorry," The young lady said, "We'll wait until you're through."

"No need. We're willing to share the place if you are," I responded.

The young couple looked at each other, and in a wordless exchange made their decision. "OK," she said, and headed into one of the other rooms while her partner stood staring at Tina who seemed frozen in place. I gestured to her to get moving and she quickly stepped back into the changing room, closing the door behind her.

When Tina reemerged from the changing room her face was almost as red as the bustier. This particular one was designed to push her tits up and together. It was scooped out such that the tops of her jugs were completely exposed right down to the nipples, which were threating to pop out. It ended at her waist, leaving only the scarlet thong to cover her naked twat. I had her turn around to show us her bare ass.

That's when the young lady stepped out of her dressing room. She was wearing a tight one-piece jump suit featuring a large diamond shape cutout between the breasts and short shorts on the bottom. I could clearly see the sides of her large tits through the cutout. With her long legs, she looked great in it. Her man whistled approvingly and I winked at her. When she saw Tina, her eyes got big.

"Oh, I LIKE that," she said, "What do you think Steven?"

"Yeah, it's pretty hot. You'd look great in that too," He answered.

"Hmm, maybe, but I don't think I could wear it in front of strangers like that," She replied.

Tina looked a little uncomfortable, but that was one of the reasons we were there. She needed to get used to having complete strangers looking at her body. There was an erotic tension in the air and I think everybody was afraid of breaking it, but not sure how to take advantage of it either. I decided to take a chance.

"Wait until you see the next number," I said, "Go put on the last one Tina."

She hesitated and gave me a pleading kind of look, hoping I'd spare her, but I just set my jaw and glared at her in mock anger. That got her moving. We all waited in silence, listing to Tina remove the bustier and slid the body stocking on. When she was ready, she opened the door slowly and stepped out on slightly wobbly legs. The fishnet material hid nothing from view, but just to make it look more obscene, the crotch area was completely cut out. I suppose that was to make it possible to fuck without removing it.

"Wow," Steven said softly.

"You don't quite have it on straight," Marie said, "These things are so difficult to put on by yourself."

Then she once again fussed about Tina, pulling and tugging on the insubstantial fishnet material, supposedly in an attempt at getting it to fit better. She must have brushed Tina's nipples in the process, because when she was done they were hard and sticking out through the weave.

"I think she likes this," Steven's partner commented.

"You may be right. Is she aroused, Marie?" I asked.

Marie understood my question and put her hand between Tina's legs. As she pressed a finger inside her pussy, Tina moaned softly.

"Oh yes, she's dripping wet," Marie answered. "In fact, I think she's about ready to cum."

"Proceed," I said.

Marie began to finger fuck Tina while the rest of us watched in rapt attention. After about ten strokes, she pulled her finger out and slowly ran it up her channel and onto Tina's clit. She expertly massaged the little nub, like only another woman can. Tina was starting to breath hard and was moaning louder now. Marie returned to finger fucking her.

"Look at those nips, Kath. I'll bet they're aching to be licked," Steven said.

"Go ahead," I responded.

He looked at his girl for approval, and she nodded only once, but it was enough. He stepped up to Tina and leaned his head down to her chest. I could tell when his tongue first touched her nipple from the small gasp it elicited from Tina. While her man was working over Tina's tits, Kathy positioned herself behind my horny slave and started playing with her ass. I didn't think Tina would last too much longer, and I was right.

She cried out in Croatian as her body shook in a powerful orgasm. I'm guessing she was saying, "Oh god, I'm coming." But who knows?

I think if the other three had not been there, Tina would have collapsed into a heap on the floor. Marie helped her back into the dressing room where she could sit down. Then she licked Tina's pussy juices off of her hand.

"Yum. If you think my fingers are good, you should try my tongue some day," Marie said to Tina. Then she turned to young couple and asked, "So, how do you like that jumper?"

The girl seemed a little breathless. "Um, it's nice. What do you think?" She asked her man.

"Yeah, uh, I like it," He answered.

"We'll take it," She told the saleswoman.

As she returned to her changing room, I told Tina to change back into her dress. She didn't even bother to close the door. I thought that was a good sign. After she finished we took our three selections out to the register. When I paid for them, Marie wrote something on the cash register receipt before she handed it to me. I put it in my pocket, thanked her, and we left.

Tina had a new bounce in her step as we made our way across the mall. Her tits had a nice bounce too, which was not lost on the men we passed. A couple of them looked like they got whiplash trying to get a better look. For the first time she didn't seem embarrassed by this attention. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying it. Another good sign.

When we got into the car I had her hike her dress up so that I could see her pussy. It was glistening with her juices and looked oh so inviting. As I pulled out of the parking spot I told her to spread her legs.

"Did you enjoy yourself at the lingerie store?" I asked.

"I came very hard, Sir," She answered.

"I know, but that's not what I asked. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, Master."

"Do you know what kind of woman enjoys being brought to orgasm in a public place by strangers?" I asked.

"A horny woman, Sir?" She ventured.

"No, a horny slut. And that's what you are. Let me hear you say it," I countered.

"I'm a horny slut."

"That's right. And there's no reason to be ashamed of it. That's just what you are. Better to admit it than live in denial," I explained.

"Yes sir."

"What did you think of Marie, the saleswoman?" I asked, continuing my interrogation.

"She was interesting. I've never met anybody like her before, Master."

"In what way was she different?"

"She was very confident, like a man, but still, um, sensual like a woman. She also has a kind of soft, um, power – that's not quite the right word, but my English is not good enough. I'm sorry, Sir," Tina answered.

"That's OK, I know what you are trying to say, and I agree with you. Very good, slave."

We drove in silence for a few more minutes before I pulled into the driveway of a large suburban house. There was a sign out front that read "Miller Photography" in ornate lettering. Tina didn't show any sign that she had seen it yet. I led Tina to the door, the bag from the lingerie shop in hand. I rang the doorbell and presently it was answered by my old friend Marc.

"Paul, it's great to see you again. Come on in!" He greeted me, holding the door open.

We walked in and I introduced Tina. He looked her up and down, evaluating her with his expert eye.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Tina," He said to her. "Now shall we get to work?"

Tina looked confused as we followed him downstairs to a fully equipped studio. That's when it dawned on her what we were there for. She turned and looked at me with a worried look on her face. I just smiled confidently back at her.

"We are going to get you over this phobia of being photographed. The best way to overcome your fears is to face them," I told her.

First Marc applied some makeup to Tina, explaining that he wanted to accentuate her "exotic" looks. He also worked on her hair a bit. He was a man of many talents. And he knew what he was doing, because when he was finished she looked great.

"Let's just start with some simple shots in your street clothes," Marc suggested.

Over the next twenty minutes he posed Tina in front of a variety of backgrounds and took a lot of photographs. She was pretty stiff at first, but loosened up a little by the time Marc announced that it was time for her to change into her first "outfit".

"You can change in here," Marc told her, and pointed to a small room off to the side.

I handed her the bag containing the newly purchased lingerie and told her to put on the blue teddy. Marc cautioned her not to mess up her hair or makeup. When she emerged she was wearing the teddy and she really looked hot wearing it. Marc had moved a bed onto the set and immediately started posing her on it. He started rather modestly, but as Tina became more comfortable he put her into more suggestive positions. He also mixed some playful ones in as well. One of my favorites from that set was one where she has her ass up in the air and is down on her elbows in front, looking back at the camera with a hungry look in her eyes and the tip of her index finger in her mouth.

When he was finished, Marc offered her some juice to keep hydrated. The hot lights will really suck the moisture out of you. Then I sent her back in to the little changing room to put on the bustier. While Tina was doing that, Marc changed the set. He rolled the bed off and brought in a thick lambskin rug. The background was just a blue screen and he said that he would digitally put in a nice fireplace later. When Tina came out wearing the red bustier, Marc said, "Wow, that's really hot. But let's change your hair a little bit."

When that was done he had Tina get down on the rug. This time he took more time posing her for each shot. He knew exactly what he wanted, and he was very picky. I could see that Tina was still nervous about being in front of the camera, but she was taking less time to warm up this time, despite wearing less. As the poses became more explicit I thought that she would get uncomfortable, but instead it looked like she was getting into it even more. By the last couple of pictures her tits were spilling out of the bustier and she had her hand inside her panties.

"You are doing a fantastic job, honey. Very erotic. It looks like you are really feeling it," Marc commented.

"Are you wet?" I asked.

"Yes," Tina answered softly.

"Go get the last outfit on," I ordered.

When she closed the changing room door I said to Marc, "She gets more compliant when she gets aroused, so really push things on this last set."

"How far do you want me to take it?" He asked.

"As far as you can," I answered.

"You remember what happened the last time you said that to me?"

I grinned at the memory. "Yes I do."

Tina looked smoking hot in the body stocking – even more so than in the lingerie store. Marc had changed the set yet again. Now there was a red padded bench set against a simple pastoral background. He started with Tina kneeling on the bench on all fours, her ass in the air and her tits hanging down against the black mesh of the stocking. Then he moved her to a sitting position with her legs spread and her hands on the inside of her knees, as if she were holding them apart.

"OK, now slowly slide your hands up the insides of your thighs, and than back again," Marc told her.

As she did what he had instructed, Marc took several pictures. "Now do it again, but this time stop when you reach your pussy and hold the lips open with your fingertips."

Once again her hands moved slowly towards her visibly wet honey pot. As they neared their goal, I could see a small shiver run though Tina's body. When she spread her pussy lips for the camera, and her breathing increased, I knew she would do anything at that point. Marc too a few pictures and then told her to put her right index finger into her steaming hole and pinch her left breast with her other hand.

12