Training Tina, Days 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After taking a few more pictures, Marc said, "Now run your finger up and down your slit, but don't rub your clitty too much just yet."

Tina did as she was told, and I have to tell you that I was ready to run over there and fuck her, she looked so hot and slutty. But I knew Marc had other plans, so I restrained myself. Now Marc put the camera on the tripod and stepped into the frame. He stood next to Tina, his crotch close to her face and triggered a picture using a small remote he had concealed in his hand. She stared at his large bulge with obvious lust in her eyes.

"Unzip me and push down my pants, honey," He told Tina.

Marc wasn't exactly a ladies man, but once he had them in front of the camera, he often got some action. And it looked like Tina would be his next conquest. She slowly pulled down his zipper and unsnapped his pants as Marc triggered more pictures. When she pushed down his pants and underwear, his hard cock sprang into view. Tina appeared to be mesmerized by it. Even though it was only slightly larger than average, I've heard women call it the "most beautiful" they've ever seen. I'm not an expert on such things, but from Tina's reaction, I'd say she would agree with that assessment. As she continued to gaze at his manhood, Marc snapped one of my favorite pictures of the day. The look of pure wanton lust on her face is priceless.

"Grab it at the base with your right hand, and stick out your tongue," He ordered.

Tina wrapped her delicate hand around his erection and stuck out her tongue. The camera clicked several times in quick succession.

"Now lean forward slowly until your tongue just touches my cock, then hold that position."

As she leaned into him, he took several more pictures. When her tongue touched his hot flesh I could see him fight not to jump, but her shiver was obvious. There were several more clicks as the camera recorded the graphic scene.

"Start licking it now."

Tina complied and began lapping at his hot meat as if it were the very food of the gods. More pictures were taken. I had to admire Marc's composure; I would have forgotten the camera by now if I were in his place.

"Take the head in your mouth," Marc told her, "but just the head."

With her lips stretched around his cock and the head inside her mouth, Marc took another one of the more memorable pictures of the day. Then he ordered her to take as much of him as she could, which turned out to be about two thirds of his full length. Not too bad, considering she didn't deep throat.

Next Marc stripped off all his clothes and had Tina get back onto her hands and knees on the bench. He came up behind her and positioned his cock near her entrance and stopped. The camera clicked several times as he recorded the moment. Then he told Tina to remain perfectly still as he pushed the head of his cock against her wet, puffy cunt lips. Once he had parted them, he stopped again to take a few more pictures. Tina was trembling with excitement and anticipation. I could see her bite her lower lip as she struggled to remain still. I'm sure she wanted to push back against him and get all of his cock inside her dripping snatch.

"Do you want me to continue?" Marc asked Tina.

She knew what he was asking. "God yes!" She moaned, he accent thick as she almost forgot how to speak in English.

Marc pushed in further until he had half of his rigid meat inside her cunt. Amazingly, he still had the presence of mind to take more pictures.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes, yes, please fuck me!" She almost shouted.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I interrupted.

Tina looked at her forgotten Master. "Please forgive me Master. May he fuck my pussy, Sir?"

"He's already half in you, and now you ask? " I shot back in mock anger. "I should have him pull out now and leave you wanting."

"Oh please Master, my body is on fire. Please let him fuck me," She begged.

Her trembling was worse now and I could see the lights reflecting off a sheen of sweat that had popped out all over her body. Marc was smiling at our exchange and I knew he could stand there like that for a long time, so I decided to have some fun with my slave.

"Marc is confused, so tell him what you are," I ordered her.

"I am Master Paul's slave. I must do as he commands and I can't fuck or cum without permission."

"Tell him about the nature of your sexuality."

"I am a horny slut. I need to be dominated and used as a sex toy," She informed us.

"Good girl. OK Marc, you have my permission to fuck my horny slave. Enjoy yourself, but don't worry about her pleasure. She'll just be happy to have your cock inside her. Won't you slave?" I asked.

"Yes Master," was her reply.

Marc slowly pushed the rest of his cock up inside her belly. Tina groaned appreciatively and he took more pictures. Then he set up a nice rhythm and began to give her a nice pounding. After several minutes Tina was panting and I knew she was near her climax.

"Are you ready to cum, my pet?" I asked her.

"Yes, Master," She grunted.

"Wait until I give you permission," I responded.

I could see that Tina was trying very hard to hold back her orgasm, but of course it was a losing battle. I didn't really expect her to keep it at bay for long, I just wanted to watch her try. And it was fun asserting my power over her. When I thought she could take no more, I spoke up.

"OK, you may cum now my horny slave," I told her.

Within seconds her face was contorting in ecstasy, and her whole body was shaking with the force of her climax. Marc even stopped to enjoy the show. Of course he took plenty of pictures, and a couple of them were my favorite for the entire day. When it was over it was clear that she was ready to collapse, so Marc had her roll over onto her back. Then he hooked her ankles up over his shoulders and continued to pound her hot sloppy pussy.

He was really drilling her and making her fabulous tits bounce like crazy. Tina was moaning and talking in Croatian, so I didn't know exactly what she was saying. But the meaning was clear; she was really enjoying Marc's cock. Just as a second orgasm came crashing down on her, Marc pulled out and shot his load all over her. And I do mean all over. I've never seen a man cum so much before, outside of a porno. His first squirt landed on her chin and neck. The next two coated her chest, with one actually hitting her left nipple. The next three landed on her tummy and her cunt. Yes, that's right, he shot out six thick ropes of man juice. Tina looked like she'd been in a gang bang.

"Stay right like that, darling," Marc told her as he retrieved his camera.

Then he took another dozen shots of his semen running down the sides of her tits and pooling in her navel. After he got that from various angles, he told her to scoop up some and put it in her mouth. Tina dutifully did as she was told and tasted his cum, while Marc photographed it all. When he was finished with that, he got a damp towel and wiped her off. Only then would he let her change back into her street clothes.

I tried to pay him for his services but he refused. "I owed you. Besides, I should be paying you for that fuck. It was fantastic."

"You can owe me," I said.

He laughed. "Sure."

"So when will the pictures be ready?" I asked.

"I'll have a DVD for you in a couple of days. If you want any prints though, I'll have to charge you something," He answered.

"The DVD is good for now. I'll let you know if I want any prints," I replied.

That's when Tina returned wearing the wrap-around dress that she arrived in. We said our goodbyes to Marc and headed home. As I drove, I couldn't help thinking that Mark would be very turned on by today's activities when I called him later. Yes, he would be very pleased indeed.

12