Training Tina, Days 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's time you took the next step in your training, and I think it will be beneficial to Tina as well," I explained.

Sherry thought about it for a moment. "Tina may think she's ready, but I'm not sure I am."

"Don't worry. I won't ask you to do anything you can't handle," I reassured her. "Trust me."

"I can see this is important to you, and I'll do my best," She replied.

"That's my girl!" I beamed and sent he off to bed.

Then I called Mark and recounted the day's events.

"I can't believe how far you have brought her in such a short time!" He exclaimed. "I wish I could be there."

"Just one more week my friend," I replied. "And this will be the critical week. If she makes it through she will return to you the same loving wife and mother she was before. But she will also be a completely submissive bitch and a wanton slut."

"I can't thank you enough Paul. This is a dream come true for me."

"Don't thank me yet. She still has a difficult week ahead of her," I cautioned.

"I'm not worried. I know my Tina will make it," He boasted.

"We shall see my friend, we shall see."

12