Training Tina, Days 12

Story Info
I train a friend's wife to be a submissive slut.
5.1k words
4.64
50.9k
10
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very happy with Tina's performance at the strip club, so I wanted to reward her and give myself some time off of training her so that I could make arrangements for her final two days. I needed to find someone I could trust and that Tina already knew to entertain her. My choice was obvious.

After our morning workout as I was admiring the effects it was having on her already sexy body, I informed her that I would be "giving" her to someone else for the day and that she needed to start getting ready. She looked a little concerned, but I just scooted her into the shower to wash off our sweat. I figured a little wet fun would be good for both of us.

As I soaped her up I gave her tits and pussy extra attention. After she returned the favor I pushed her down and had her suck my now very rigid cock. With the hot water streaming down my back and Tina's talented mouth working its magic on my manhood, it wasn't long before I was coating her tonsils with my cum.

With her body squeaky clean it was time to dress. I had her put on a pair of stockings, heels, and a green wrap-around dress that Sherry recently bought for her. It was held together with just three buttons that made it extremely quick and easy to remove and put back on again. Just the thing for a hot submissive slave on a date.

When the doorbell rang I said, "That will be your guest master for the day. Please go and greet them."

When Tina opened the door and saw Marie standing there she screamed and threw her arms around her.

"I'm so glad it's you!" Tina exclaimed.

"Oh goodness," Marie returned, "I'm happy to see you too."

"Have a good time you two," I shouted down the stairs. "Don't do anything I wouldn't."

"That pretty much leaves it wide open," Marie quipped.

"Exactly," was my response.

I could hear them giggling as they left and knew that my precious Tina was in good hands.

I spent the rest of the day catching up on some household chores and completing preperations for Tina's last two days of training. Time passed quickly and before I knew it my wife was home from work.

"Where's Tina"? she asked.

"Out with Marie," I answered.

"Oh," Sherry replied. "Will she be home for supper?"

"I doubt it."

"OK, I won't plan for her then."

By the time the news came on at 10pm I was getting a little concerned. I figured that Marie would keep her busy all day, but I never said anything about all night too. But I resisted calling Marie's cell and sure enough about a half hour later I heard them trying to sneak into the house like teenagers out after curfew. I peaked downstairs and saw them in an embrace kissing goodbye, but in a way that suggested they wanted to do anything but say goodbye. I was a little surprised to see that Tina was not wearing the dress she left in. Instead she had on a sheer full body stocking that didn't leave anything to the imagination. I was really curious as to how that happened. After a couple of minutes they separated and Marie left. But before Tina could slink away to bed I made my presence known.

"Ahem." That got her attention. "Come up here please."

Tina dutifully came to me.

"You don't think you're going to get away with that, do you?"

She looked at me in surprise. "What do you mean, Sir?"

I was happy to hear she remembered I was still her Master.

"You don't think I'm going to let you go to bed without a full report of your day's activities, do you?" I answered.

She seemed relieved. We sat down and she recounted her day for me. Some of the details were filled in the next day, but I'll include them all here. To prevent confusion I'll present her account in the third person:

Marie drove into the city and took Tina to a very nice outside cafe where they had a nice salad and a glass of very good wine. They talked and flirted all through lunch and when they were finished eating Marie asked Tina if she wanted to do some window shopping.

"Sounds like fun to me," Tina answered.

"There's lots of nice shops all around here that we can check out," Marie said.

So they walked hand in hand down the busy city street, all the working people scurrying back to their offices. They shopped all afternoon, wandering from shop to shop, but they didn't buy anything. Eventually they found themselves in a lingerie shop. They were having fun looking at all the skimpy garments and telling the other how good they would look in them when Tina found a sheer body stocking.

"Mark would just love this, and the price is less than in Croatia," Tina commented, "but I didn't bring any money, so it doesn't matter."

"It would look great on you," Marie said, "I'll get it for you."

"Oh you don't have to," Tina objected.

"Nonsense. I'm your Master for the day and I want to buy it for you, so you have no say in it," Marie responded.

Tina knew better than to say anymore, so she left the shop carrying a small bag with the body stocking in it. They walked a little further down the street and then Marie stopped and turned to face Tina.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes, I am."

"This place has good food," Marie said as she pointed to the place they were standing in front of.

Tina turned her head and looked at the sign. It said, "The Kitty-Cat Lounge" and looked like a bar. Marie took her hand and led her inside. Sure enough, it was a bar, but it was very nice inside; clean and well decorated. There weren't many customers and they had no problem finding an empty booth.

Marie was right, the food was quite good. They both had a chicken sandwich, a house specialty, and a glass of wine. As the place began to fill up Tina started to get the feeling there was something different about it, but she just couldn't put her finger on it. She wasn't uncomfortable, she just felt like she was missing something.

After she finished her meal Tina needed to go to the bathroom. Like the rest of the establishment, it was clean and well appointed. It was also huge for a bar. Even most restaurants had only two stalls at most and one sink, but this one had five large stalls and a matching number of sinks. There was also a small alcove with a place to sit and a full length mirror. The lighting and colors were warm and relaxing. It was a ladies bathroom only a woman could design. In fact, the entire place had a feminine touch. Maybe that's what she had been noticing earlier. Perhaps the owners were women. That would explain a lot of things.

On the way back to the booth she passed by a man headed in the direction of the restrooms, but at the point of closest approach she realized he was really a woman. She had short cropped hair and was dressed like a man, but there was no mistaking the swell of her small breasts and her wide hips. As Tina sat down at the booth, she looked around and suddenly realized that everybody in the bar was a woman. What she had thought initially were men, were actually women.

"Just figured it out, have you?" Marie quipped.

"Is this a gay bar?" Tina asked.

"It's a lesbian bar. You generally won't see any men in here, gay or otherwise," she clarified. "It's kind of a safe haven for lesbians and bi-sexual women."

As Tina was trying to adjust to this unexpected turn of events a tall, thin blond stepped up to their booth and purred, "Well hello there sexy, haven't seen you in here for a while."

Marie jumped up and gave the blond a huge hug. "Oh Ann! It's so good to see you. I'm so sorry I haven't been by lately, I've just been so damn busy."

"I understand sweetheart. Who's your exotic looking friend?" Ann asked, looking squarely at Tina.

"This is Tina. She's on vacation from Croatia, but for today she's my little submissive slave."

"Oh, how delicious," Ann replied as she slid in next to Tina. "Did you bring her here for me to play with?"

"Maybe," Marie answered coyly.

Ann seemed to study Tina for a moment, then she asked, "You are married, yes?"

"Yes, I am," Tina answered.

"How many children?"

"Two. But how did you know I was married and had children?"

"Ann is a great judge of people," Marie explained.

"It is a gift," Ann said simply and turned to Marie. "This is a hot one. She exudes sexiness. It surrounds her like a glow."

"I didn't need you to tell me that!" Marie exclaimed with a giggle.

Ann laughed with her friend. "I suppose not." Then turning back towards Tina she said, "I think I would like to taste those lips."

Ann leaned in and pressed her lips to Tina's, very delicately. Tina marveled at how soft and sensuous that felt, so different than the way men kissed. It was even different from the way Marie kissed. Slowly it became more passionate, but still somehow soft and tender. Then she felt the tip of Ann's tongue run along the length of her pursed lips. It was just a little tease, and then it was gone. That was followed by a little probe, and then another. Tina had never experienced a kiss like this before. She longed to have Ann explore her mouth with that probing, teasing tongue, but she was unwilling to shatter the mood by forcing it, so she waited while the sexual tension built inside her.

But the moment never came and Ann leaned back, breaking off the kiss. Tina gasped for breath, almost in a daze. Ann smiled at her as Marie watched the two of them intently.

"How are you able to turn everybody in jelly with just one kiss?" Marie asked her blond friend. "I was getting hot just watching."

"It's a gift."

"Of course."

"Say, I'm meeting Sofie and Rachel in back. Why don't you come with. I'm sure they'd like to play with your new toy too."

"Sounds like fun. I haven't seen either of them in a long time either, and I'm sure they'll love Tina."

Tina followed the two women into a semi-secluded lounge in the back of the bar. Like the rest of the place, it was well appointed with comfortable couches and chairs. Marie introduced her to the other dozen or so women there. Tina didn't remember any of them except for Sofie and Rachel. Sofie was a petite woman about 30 years old with short sandy brown hair, a thin body, and small boobs. She was very outgoing and boisterous. Rachel was almost the opposite. Tall and plump with jet black hair and large tits, she was quiet but passionate. They were sitting on a couch and Marie sat down between them while Sofie pulled Tina into her lap and began kissing her and feeling her up.

Five minutes later, with her dress open and just hanging on her shoulders, Tina was passed to Marie. She took her turn with the Croatian MILF and in turn passed her on to Rachel. By the time she got to Ann, Tina was in a sexual daze. The other women in the lounge area just watched activity as if it something that happened every day. Maybe it did, for all Tina knew, but this was a new experience for her.

"What's in the bag," Ann asked Tina as she was fingering her wet cunt.

"A body stocking," Tina gasped as Ann penetrated her with a single finger.

"Really? Show me," Ann told her.

Marie passed the small bag to Tina and she pulled the sheer garment out and held it up for Ann to see.

"I'd like to see you in it," Ann revealed. "How about the rest of you?"

A chorus of yeses rang out and Ann pushed the loose dress off of Tina's shoulders. Now naked except for her shoes, my slave in training opened the package containing the stocking and removed it. Then with some help from Ann, she slipped in on her body, well aware that a half dozen other women in the lounge area watched with great interest. The stocking hid nothing. If anything it was even more obscene than if she had been naked and garnered her even more attention.

Tina was once again passed around like a toy. The open crotch was like a magnet for their hands. They all enjoyed making her moan and marveling at how wet her snatch had become. A young woman from one of the other groups asked if she could dance with Tina. Nobody objected, so they moved over to a clear spot and started swaying in each others arms. The kissing and fondling started almost immediately and Tina enjoyed every second of it. After several songs someone else cut in and took the young woman's place. This continued for quite a while, her dance partner changing every song or two. Some were soft and gentle, others aggressive and rough. Tina lost track of time.

"We want our slut back," Sofie said to the woman that was dancing with Tina.

"If we want to keep her for ourselves, we had better get her out of here," Ann commented.

It was quickly decided that they would go to Ann's apartment since it was the closest. Tina was surprised when they didn't give her dress back and just pulled her out the back door with them. She walked down the street and around the corner to a parking lot where Ann had parked her minivan. Tina was partially shielded from view by the other four women who had effectively surrounded her, but anybody close by would easily be able to see her entire body was on display. This was very embarrassing, but also extremely arousing to the young wife and mother of two.

Tina was directed into the back with Sofie and Rachel. Ann drove and Marie took the shotgun position next to her. As soon as the door was closed Sofie was pulling her own pants off.

"I can't wait any longer to feel your tongue on my pussy, slave," She panted. "Now get to it."

Tina did as she was instructed and knelt down between the small women's legs. Sofie had a shaved pussy, but there was a small patch of hair left just above her labia which was glistening with moisture. Sofie pushed down impatiently on Tina's head and forced it to her crotch. Her eyes rolled back as Tina went to work. She could tell that Sofie's need was urgent, so she went full on immediately and didn't hold back.

It only took a few minutes for Ann to drive to the warehouse district where her loft apartment was located. But that was all it took for Sofie who had obviously gotten very worked up in the bar. She was thrashing and squealing loudly by the time the vehicle came to a stop. In fact they had to wait a minute or two for her to recover from her orgasm before they could leave the car.

Ann's loft was on the second floor of a converted warehouse. There were probably a dozen other units in the building, but they didn't see anybody else in the big freight elevator or in the hallway. Almost immediately Tina discovered that Rachel was also quite submissive, and the two of them were soon servicing the other three.

Tina started with Marie, licking her juicy pussy eagerly while Rachel dove between Ann's legs. Not long after that Sofie interrupted and told Tina to lay on her back. Marie put her knees on either side of Tina's face and lowered her dripping snatch onto her mouth. Then Sofie settled between her legs and began lapping up Tina's juices.

Tina was as aroused as she had ever been in her life. Marie's pussy was pouring womanly nectar into her mouth while Sofie was doing a first class job on her slit. As her orgasm drew close she automatically increased the pace of her assault on Marie's clit. This brought Marie closer to her climax which just fanned the flames of Tina's lust even higher. And so it went until they could take no more.

It was Tina that came first, bucking her hips against Sofie's lashing tongue and screaming into Marie's pussy. But Marie was only seconds behind, moaning and drenching Tina's face with her girl cum. But that was just the start for my intrepid slave. Sofie wanted a repeat of what she got in the car, after which Ann pulled Tina down into a 69 with her. This lasted quite a while and after both had cum again, Tina's jaw and tongue muscles were a little sore. Ann must have sensed this because she called for a break.

"You might have figured out by now that Rachel is very submissive too," Sofie offered. "But I'll bet what you don't know is that she will do just about any dare."

"I wonder if Tina can keep up with her," Marie mused.

"Let's find out," Sofie replied.

"Rachel, go into the kitchen, get a big zucchini, and bring it back here. Then I dare you to fuck yourself with it while we watch," Ann said.

Rachel jumped up and walked quickly into the kitchen. After a little rummaging about a bit she returned with a zucchini in her hand. Without any hesitation she sat down in a chair with her butt at the edge and her legs wide open. Then she slowly worked the gourd into her pussy until she had taken as much as she could. Slick and shiny with her juices, she proceeded to fuck herself with it as the other women looked on.

"Now it's your turn Tina," Sofie said.

Tina preferred to use her black vibrator when she fucked herself, but she didn't want to disappoint Marie or the others. Besides, the zucchini did look interesting and it was something she'd never tried before. Soon she was on the floor working it into her dripping cunt. It was a little larger than she was used to, but eventually she got most of it inside her before it bottomed out. She liked the sensation of being very full and the irregular surface was ticking her in all the right places.

"All right, that's enough." Sofie declared.

Tina reluctantly removed the zucchini from her quivering snatch, disappointed that she was not allowed to cum.

"I have a new dare for our horny sluts." Sofie announced. "I want you to go out in front of the apartment building where we can see you." She pointed to the large windows facing the main street. "Then I want you to wait until a car comes along and wave to them. After it goes by you can come back."

Tina was stunned. This dare sounded dangerous to her. You could never tell who might drive by. It could be gang members or cops. She was hoping that Rachel would refuse when she hesitated, but then she stood up and headed for the door. The all rushed to the windows and peeked out. After a short wait Rachel appeared, walking towards the road. It was not well lit right there, but surely anybody driving by would be able to clearly see a nude woman standing by the side of the road.

When she reached the sidewalk, Rachel turned around and looked up. She waved at us when she saw us watching her and then turned around to face the road. They didn't have to wait long before the headlights of an approaching car appeared. Tina couldn't believe that Rachel just stood there. What must she be feeling as the car moved closer and closer? Did she have the nerve to continue standing there? If she did, could Tina find the courage to do the same?

As the car closed the distance its headlights began to illuminate Rachel's naked form. When it passed her, she waved to the occupants. They must have been surprised because they didn't slow down until they were past her. Rachel turned around and ran back into the building to the sound of a car horn. Registering their approval maybe?

When she came bursting into the apartment Rachel was breathing fast and seemed very excited.

"It looked like two young guys!" She exclaimed.

Ann chuckled. "You must have made their night."

"OK Tina, your turn." Sofie said.

Rachel winked at her. "You'll be OK. Besides, it's a huge rush."

Tina mustered up all the courage she had and managed to stand up. She wavered. Then she thought about her training and how she got there. What would her Master think if she failed at this task? If Rachel could do it, then why couldn't she? Determined to succeed, Tina started moving. Before she realized it she was walking out the door and down the hallway. She tried to put her nudity out of her mind and just kept moving.

Once outside she quickly rounded the corner and moved across the grassy area between the building and the sidewalk next to the street. Looking over her shoulder she spied the others watching her from the apartment window. As she stood on the sidewalk waiting for a car to drive by, she became very aware of just how vulnerable she was. Yes, she had been naked in front of a large group of men in the strip club, but that was inside in a controlled situation. There were rules about what the men could do and bouncers to enforce them. Outside by herself, though, it was a different story. Anything could happen and there was nobody close enough to help her.

12