Training Tristan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tristan paused our kissing while he removed his pants and tossed them to the side. I sat up and watched the muscles in his thighs expand and contract. When he was finished, he pushed my chest with one strong hand, forcing me onto my back. His lips found mine again and the sounds of hissing air and the wet meeting of lips accompanied our roaming hands.

Eventually, one of my hands slipped into his boxers and wrapped around his thick member. Tristan groaned as I did so, and I realized he was probably quite on edge, perhaps even more so than I was, after months of celibacy. With a firm shove on his shoulder, I positioned him on his back. Tugging on his boxers, I gently stroked his length. Tristan's hands moved erratically, trying to touch something - the skin of my arms, my hair, whatever he could reach. I rotated my body so that he could touch me anywhere he wanted as I knelt next to him on the bed. Bending over, I blew a stream of air along the pulsing firmness in my hands.

Tristan slowly stroked my thigh, lightly squeezing my ass cheek at the top of each upstrooke. I parted my legs a little, just to give him a hint. He understood what I was suggesting, and I shifted my knees to allow him to pull my panties off. As his hand cupped my pussy, I lowered my mouth around his crown. He groaned and froze. Perhaps he was even more on edge than I had thought. After a moment's pause, Tristan began gently caressing my lips, lightly circling them with his fingertips.

In turn, I moved my mouth down, taking half of his length past my lips before pulling up and off. With a loose grip, I moved my hands up and down, stroking him without pressure. Maintaining his arousal but not increasing it. His hair was neatly trimmed - a small detail that made me more eager to continue pleasuring him with my mouth.

Tristan dipped two fingers past my lips, finding my entrance to be moist with arousal. Removing his fingers, he spread the wetness around my inner lips, then repeated the process. Meanwhile, I continued to take him into my mouth a few slow strokes at a time, then pausing and using my hands.

After a few minutes of slow, mutual stimulation, Tristan took it to the next level. He slowly pressed one finger past my folds and into my entrance. I lifted my head and groaned. He began to move the digit slowly out and back in, twisting it slightly to vary the sensations. Distracted, I lay my head on my arm and lowered my body. I realized my legs were beginning to ache from this position anyway. Reluctant as I was to end Tristan's ministrations, I shifted around, moving my lower body just out of his reach. "Hold that thought," I said softly.

Taking his cock back in hand, I resumed blowing him in earnest. This time, there were no breaks, no slow strokes. There was a steady, insistent rhythm of my lips up and down, taking most of his length into my mouth and using my hand to make up the difference. I could tell by the restrained lifting of his hips that Tristan was close to release. I tightened the grip of my hand and sucked as I pulled up. I heard him groan and felt his hand frantically grip the back of my head. Taking that as a sign to pull up while I still could, I lifted until only the top few inches of his cock remained in my mouth. Then using a tight ring of fingers, I stroked him to completion.

Experience had taught me to keep some weight from my upper body on a guy's waistline, not letting him slam his hips up at my mouth. I felt him twitch with that instinctive, primal effort to thrust his cock into any warm hole, an instinct that a guy can't really fight. But I made sure that my hands and sucking mouth gave him all the stimulation he needed as pulse after pulse filled my mouth. I had no qualms about swallowing - four years of army rations had made me capable of swallowing anything - and Tristan simply gasped and groaned in pleasure as the final twitches of his orgasm trembled in my grip.

"Damn," he whispered. "Best ever." I smiled, knowing it was natural to feel that way immediately after almost any sex act. But I am proud of my oral skills. "Just gimme a minute," he whispered breathlessly as I shifted to be lying next to him. I didn't mind at all; my body needed the break, too.

*******

I must have dozed off for a few minutes, because I was awakened by a reinvigorated Tristan licking my folds with a slow, teasing tongue. His fingers trailed aimlessly through the tight, trimmed curls that pointed down to my treasures. I was ready for him to dispense with the preliminaries, having already been warmed up. Once he could see that I was awake, Tristan seemed to think the same thing, and his finger soon resumed its place inside my depths. Its slow motion pushed me along with its rhythm, and soon my hips, then my whole body was moving in gentle waves. I heard a whimper and knew that it had come unbidden from my own throat. I wanted more. I was ready to tell him to get up there and fuck me.

But then his tongue joined the game. With a long, slow lick, he ran the length of my folds and circled my clit. I cried out in surprise and pleasure.

"Yessss..." I hissed. "Keep doing that."

I doubt he needed to be told. Tristan continued, varying long licks with short ones, kissing and sucking around my clit, then neglecting it. Never knowing what was next, I whimpered in frustration.

"Quit playing around," I demanded in a whisper.

I didn't expect a response, but immediately Tristan flattened his tongue and pressed down on my clit. The sudden sensation made me jump. But his finger, accelerating its thrusts, held me in place, as did the insistent pressure of his flattened tongue. He swirled all around, speeding up and switching to a rapid lapping motion. My thighs tensed up and I knew what was coming. Tristen pressed back against my thighs with his forearms, forcing my legs to spread enough for him to continue pushing me towards my peak. My legs still fought the pressure, and his strength pushed back. The tension of that battle tightened in my gut and suddenly released.

"Fffffffuuuuck!!" I screamed, my shoulders and head lurching upwards in several quick contractions. Tristan continued licking and prodding until I finally got a hand on his forehead and pushed him back. He slipped from between my legs and watched as I rolled onto my side. I stretched my legs and extended my toes as tingles ran along my limbs and into my extremities.

I finished with a long moan of satisfaction, then slumped back onto my back.

"Damn, you are so hot when you cum," Tristan said with a smile, slowly stroking his cock, which was regaining its firmness.

"And that was not fake," I joked while sucking in air. "No pro wrestling tonight."

"Yeah," he agreed, giving me aftershock chills as he trailed his fingers in light circles around my nipple. "It's enough to make me wonder if I've ever really seen a woman cum before."

"I'm sure not all of them were faking it," I sighed.

"Doesn't matter," he said, abruptly swinging his legs over the side of the bed. "None of that matters at all right now. I'll be right back." I watched with admiration his muscular ass and smooth back as he walked out of the room and to the hall bathroom. There was something a little funny to me about the whiteness of it - his skin seemed to glow with captured moonlight. Grinning, I thought of how much easier it was to see him across the dark room than it was to see my own outstretched hand in front of me.

I heard the sink running and guessed Tristan was washing his face. I appreciated that, since I didn't want to be kissing my own juices on his face. Just a personal preference.

Still feeling aglow from that cathartic orgasm, I rolled my head to the side and looked at the nightstand. A small debate formed in my head. There was a way to make this night even more memorable and exciting. My finger moved lightly along my folds, and I shivered a little at their lingering sensitivity. The feeling of bare skin down there... so intimate.

"Tristan," I began, as he walked back into the room and reached for a towel that was hanging on his door, "have you really kept your promise not to be with any other girls during our little arrangement?"

"Any other women, you mean?" he shot back smugly as he wiped his face. His half-hard cock pointed straight out and bounced around as he wiped his jaw dry. I rolled my eyes. He had caught me using the very term I had so often punished him for using. "Yeah," he said with a sigh. "Not so much as a single date, let alone... anything else. It's been a while, Mona,"

I watched him thoughtfully as he sat back on the bed and scooted towards me. I considered ending the questions there, but I finally let out the telling question. "And... you're clean, right?"

He looked at me with mixed confusion and concern. "It's a little late if you're worried about that, isn't it? But yeah, I'm totally clean. Why?"

"Well," I said, biting my lip nervously and propping my body up on an elbow so I could face him, "I've never had sex without... without a condom... and I was thinking, maybe just this once..."

I watched his face carefully. The darkness of the room kept me from seeing much, but I could tell there was an immediate smile, then a moment when good sense caught up with his lust. "Are you... safe?" he asked.

"Oh, for sure. I wouldn't even suggest it if I didn't have that covered," I assured him.

"Well," he said, looking over at the nightstand drawer, "if you're sure you want to, I would be... very happy to oblige." By that point, his cock was fully charged, and I reached out to grip it as I moved closer to him.

We both moaned as our lips met. Tristan's breath smelled fresh and it blew hot against me as he kissed along my jaw line and throat. I let go of his rod and wrapped my limbs around him. I sighed in approval as his arms did the same, his broad hands spreading out and covering my back. He pulled me close to his mouth as his kisses moved south. He took each breast in his mouth, one after the other, sucking just hard enough to stimulate me. He pulled back, gripping each nipple with his lips, pulling them out and teasing them with his tongue.

My hips were in motion, grinding my crotch against his thick thigh. With impressive coordination, Tristan continued to focus on my breasts while running his hands along my back and ass, and he also began repeatedly moving his knee up towards my crotch, sliding it back down and giving me a long slide upon which to rub myself.

My lips began to feel neglected, and I pulled Tristan's face away from my breasts and towards my mouth. He forcefully pressed his lips to mine, wrestling his tongue against my own, taking my breath away. I had been mostly straddling him, but somehow he had rolled us until I was on my back. His knees wedged between my legs and spread, opening me up for his entry. I felt the warmth of his tip nestle into place among my folds, and Tristan paused our frantic kissing to look me in the eye.

"You're sure?" he asked, his tone calm but his eyes fiery and desperate. I wasn't sure how he would have responded if I changed my mind. But I had no intention of finding out.

"I'm sure," I gasped, my throat beginning to feel dry and raw.

With no further warning or preparation, Tristan pressed forward, lodging himself halfway up my wet channel. My neck arched as I cried out in surprise and lust. Fuck, that felt good!

"Oh my God," Tristan whispered in my ear. He made a few shallow thrusts, then pushed until he was fully seated inside me. "Oh my fucking God!" he said again, louder. I gripped him tightly with my arms and legs, trying to take in all the new sensations. I had expected most of the difference to be mental, but the feeling of a bare cock deep inside me was exciting mentally and physically. The warmth of his member, the smoothness of the skin - I felt it all, and I was speechless. Yes, this was why people who should know better end up having unprotected sex and unplanned babies. God, this was intense!

While I took in the powerful sensations, I noticed Tristan was holding still. "This... this is amazing," he croaked, his voice strained with effort. "I've never done this before, either," he confessed, pushing himself up onto his hands so that he was suspended above me.

"You going to be OK?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Oh, I'm going to be more than OK," he nodded with a heavy breath. "I'm just... trying to be OK for as long as possible."

"And to think," I chided him, "I spent all that time sucking you off just so that this wouldn't be a problem. So much wasted effort." I wasn't really worried. If necessary, I was sure that Tristan could have more than one round in him, especially if we were going bareback.

"I'm sorry," he said, shaking his head. "This is just..."

"Tristan," I cut him off, "I'm only busting your balls."

He paused and then a look of relief passed over his face. It was quickly replaced by his characteristic smirk. "If you want to bust my balls," he said, lowering his face until we were nose to nose, "then you're going to have to do more than just lie there."

"What?!" I shouted in laughter. With little effort, I threw him to the side, our hips still intimately connected. Tristan laughed and helped me adjust as I began bouncing roughly on top of him. "Is that better?" I teased him. But my attempt to stare him down was thwarted by the thrill of his pole churning in my depths. I closed my eyes and hung my head, whimpering as my hips swiveled and bounced.

"I was just trying to get a better look at your boobs," I heard him joke. "You played right into my hands."

"I don't feel any hands," I complained with a gasp. That lack was soon remedied when one of Tristan's hands fully cupped a bouncing breast. His other hand began at my knee and slid along my thigh, finally resting on my butt. His grip was firm but not constricting, helping me move in a way that pleased him without hindering my own pursuit of pleasure.

For several minutes, I worked towards my release in that position, but something still felt wrong. I tried picturing Russell, but that didn't really help. I tried changing our pace, but it still felt off. Then Tristan suddenly grabbed my calves and forced me from a kneeling to a sitting position on top of him, unbending my knees to that my feet rested near his shoulders. Then he took a deep breath and rolled us to the side. I grunted in surprise as he slipped even deeper inside me. I was on my back with my legs folded up to my chest. Tristan on top began thrusting slowly and firmly.

The complete change in position excited me, but even more so was the forcefulness of his actions. He was calling the shots, he was pressing into me again and again, taking his pleasure from my body. I listened to him grunt, and I watched his face straining with effort and excitement. His hands on my breasts were gentle but firm. I reached around and cupped his tight ass with both my hands, feeling the muscles strain and relax, strain and relax. He felt so deep inside me, and I shivered at the sensation of his skin rubbing along my inner lips.

Yes, he was using me. I was loving the feeling of a strong man thrusting inside me, filling me, owning me for those few moments. I grunted along with him, feeling my own passion rise. I moved one hand in between us, forcing it between our pressed flesh until I could stimulate my aching clit. The thick penis spreading me again and again was almost but not quite enough to satisfy my ache. I needed that last little bit of sensation that my fingers could provide.

I almost didn't need to move - with each thrust, Tristan pressed my hand against my sensitive pearl. I looked up, running my hand across the thin, curly chest hair that showed between my legs. Tristan was speeding up, and my fingers pressed urgently. I was close... so close... Should I wait for him? No... no, I didn't think I would need to worry about that. O God, I was close... I squeezed my walls around him once, twice... he groaned in response and held deep for a moment. As he pulled back to thrust again, I rubbed frantically. I tried to extend my legs and stretch out as the wave began to crash. But Tristan gave no room, he only pushed... and pushed... and I cried out... and I heard ringing in my ears... saw flashes of silver light behind my closed eyelids.

"MMMMMAAAHHGGG!" I gurgled violent, ecstatic sounds as my pussy clenched repeatedly around the welcome invader. My legs tried to thrash and my arms tightened around the body above me. His back was tight, his ass clenching hard. I gasped and moaned, feeling only the rush of release for moments beyond time.

I wiggled and twisted, my arms and legs restless with energy as I began to re-enter my surroundings. I felt myself folded even more tightly and noticed that the thrusting had all but ceased. A warmth was filling my tunnel and Tristan's cock was pulsing inside me. I heard him gasping with a soft "ohhhh!" as his legs twitched against mine. My orgasm must have finally set him off. Once his load was fully released, Tristan pushed one more time deep inside me, and I felt his cock twitch as he pulled back.

He didn't pull out at first, but he did mercifully allow me to readjust my legs and rest them on the back of his thighs. He lowered himself onto his elbows above me, and we kissed lazily as our respective afterglows began. Hands roamed slowly along skin and I felt him slowly soften inside me. After a few minutes, he reluctantly pulled out and rolled over to the side. I paused to stretch, then hopped up.

A few minutes later I returned to the bed and Tristan got up. He returned with a bottle of water, which I took eagerly. Satisfied in every way, we crawled under the covers. It was relatively early, but I felt exhausted. Sated, but exhausted.

"Staying the night?" Tristan asked sleepily.

"Yeahhhh," I answered slowly, drawing out the word.

"Good," he said, settling in behind me as I lay on my side. I smiled at the feeling of skin along my body and an arm wrapped around me.

"I had thought we might go a few more rounds tonight," I began, "but..."

"Yeah, that was intense," he replied. "I mean, you can wake me up if you want to go again, but... I might say it's better to leave it at that."

"Yeah," I whispered dreamily.

"That was really something else," he said in a hushed voice. "Something I'll never forget."

"G'night, Tristan," I mumbled, letting sleep overtake me.

*******

The next morning was a little awkward, but not too bad. We dressed when we awoke, and Tristan made a small breakfast for us to share. He apologized for the lack of food. "Dinner I had planned on. Breakfast, not so much." Somehow, that made me happy.

I headed back to my house in the chill of the autumn mid-morning. I was pleased to find that I felt no regrets about the evening but was actually quite happy. I was happy for Tristan and happy with how everything had turned out. Once home, I topped off my stomach and took a shower. I felt alive and full of energy. When I got out of the shower, I checked my phone. There was a text message and a missed call.

The message was from Tristan, a simple "Thank you... for everything."

The missed call was from Russell. I smiled, did a little happy dance, and called him back.

The End

Note to the Reader: As with all of my stories so far Training Tristan connects with other stories I've posted to Literotica. Tristan is first introduced in the Strange Arrangement series (as is the barista). Macy's background can be found in Bottles. Russell and Claire's story is in Conception Deception. Steve's journey continues in Chapters 3 and 4 of Sisters. And there are more on the way!