Training Wifey Ch. 01

Story Info
Wifey gets a first taste of her future.
1.5k words
3.7
74.3k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictionalized account of real-life events.

*

I first met "Wifey" online when she was 24 years old, a few years before we got married. She was then, and still is, a strikingly beautiful brunette; a real head-turner. She's an exotic beauty with a bloodline going back to the Balkan region of Europe. She's tall, but not too tall, with perfectly curved hips and a tight ass that sits up invitingly. Her face is angelic, with strong yet supple features and piercing brown eyes. And when she smiles - bam! It's a knockout... If I could find one small fault with her physical makeup, it would have to be her smallish tits. Not a big deal for me; I'm a leg man anyway. Besides we would take care of those a few years later (as you will read eventually)...

It would be unfair to simply describe her physical attributes without commenting on her personality. She's intelligent and isn't afraid to show it, which something that I love. She's strong-willed, and unafraid to call me out on my bullshit. She handles my intense nature and moods better than anyone I've ever known. I sensed early on that she was deeply sexual, but quite insecure about demonstrating it overtly.

For quite a while, we kept our online relationship non-sexual in nature, focusing instead on getting to know each other and sharing things about life that we enjoyed in common. It was only until a few weeks before we actually met in person that things began to heat up. I think we couldn't help it really, the sexual tension and anticipation of our meeting was too much for us. I really enjoyed those weeks, and it provided for me the first bits of information about what Wifey was capable of; what she was willing to do.

"Are you as horny as I am?" I said into the microphone, smiling as I looked at her on the webcam.

She smiled back and paused for a moment, a bit embarrassed. It was the first time I had been so direct with her, sexually speaking, and I think it caught her off guard. I love doing that to her.

I could see her resolving herself to be brave; she sighed and sat up a little bit, looking directly into the camera.

"Yes, I am."

"Good. Take your shirt off." I said.

I was taking a small chance by moving so abruptly, but my instinct told me she wanted to be told what to do. This whole experience was clearly new to her and she was unsure of herself.

"Ok.", she said, her faced flushed.

I smiled with satisfaction and anticipation as she lifted her shirt off, giving me my first look at her small, but perky tits.

"Nice. Very nice", I said smiling.

"Thank you", she said, shifting a bit uncomfortably in her chair on the other side of the camera.

"How do I know that you are really horny?" I asked, testing her.

"Would I have my shirt off for you, if I weren't?" she smiled coyly.

"I think you don't want to disappoint me, but I have a way for you to prove you are horny."

"Ok... how?" she said, genuinely curious.

"Reach down into your pants and run your finger across the opening of your pussy, then show it to me. If your finger is wet, then we'll know you are telling the truth." I said with a straight face.

My words had the intended effect, hitting her like a deep bass drum from a speaker. She almost shivered physically from my directness and from the thought of running her finger through her pussy for a man watching her on camera. Slowly she shifted herself so she could make room to move her hand down into her tight pink sweat shorts. I couldn't see the good part yet, but I knew that I would eventually -- patience...

After just a moment, she raised her index finger to the camera, and I could clearly see the glistening of her juices there.

"Good girl - very nice." I said, genuinely pleased.

"Satisfied now?" she said, impishly.

"I think so. How does it taste?" I pushed further.

She giggled for second, unsure if I was being serious. I continued to stared impassively into the camera -- waiting. Once the realization hit her that was in fact very serious, she slowly placed her finger in her mouth and surrounded it with her lovely lips. I could tell she had never done anything like this before, nor even contemplated it. I waited a moment, letting the taste of her own juiced register with her. I could see by her body language that she was getting really turned on now -- her nipples were hard and her face was flushed. I knew then that this girl really had potential to be a great sex partner --all she needed was a little help and guidance.

A few minutes later, after more direction, I had her sweet ass up in the air on the bed behind her desk, with a good vantage for the webcam. Her knees were spread wide on the bed and her feet were together, just as I had instructed. Her head was on the bed, but turned just enough so I could see her face. The effect of this positioning brought her pussy straight up and beautifully presented for my viewing pleasure. I watched with amazement and lust as she furiously worked her pussy for me with her fingers, finally coming loudly with what looked to be a very satisfying orgasm; her back arching beautifully and her leg and ass muscles tensing and quivering uncontrollably. At that moment, I wanted to jump through the camera, and plunge my cock deep inside her, but that would have to wait for a few weeks until we met in person.

"You were really hot. Did you like that?" I said later as she sat in front of me, now wrapped in a cotton bathrobe.

"Ohhhh yes! That was awesome!" She said with a smile of satisfaction.

"What did you like best about it?" I queried.

She paused, "I don't know, everything I guess?"

It was at this moment, that I discovered Wifey had a little problem expressing herself sexually -- at least in the verbal sense. I made a mental note of this, and moved on to a different subject.

"Let me see your vibrator."

"I- I don't have a vibrator."

A bit surprised I asked, "Really? Have you never used on before?"

"No." she said, looking slightly embarrassed.

"Ok. Tomorrow I want you to go buy one. We can have a lot more fun with this web-sex if you have a toy to play with." I winked.

She was clearly embarrassed. "Oh I don't know! I've never been into one of those places. I'm too shy to go in there!"

I chuckled to myself, thinking about how just a few minutes ago this "shy" girl was just working her pussy like the world was coming to an end. It was clear she just needed -- no, wanted - encouragement.

"You are going to get your sweet ass down to the sex shop and get yourself a vibrator tomorrow. You'll be fine, and we'll have some more interesting things to do tomorrow night." I said firmly smiling.

After a moment she relented, "Ok.".

"Good girl. See you tomorrow night."

I purposefully didn't give her any specifics about what kind of vibrator to buy. I wanted her to use her own thoughts and feelings to make the purchase. Her choice of fuck toy would give me a great deal more information about her inner sexuality and true nature.

"Wow" she said after a moment. "I've never seen this side of you before...you were so... bossy!"

"You didn't like it?" I challenged her gently.

"No No! I DID like it." She responded quickly with smile.

"Good. It seemed like you did. We're going to have a lot of fun."

"Yes!" she said enthusiastically.

We said our goodbyes and I turned off the computer, still nursing a rock-hard cock in my pants. It was interesting she never asked about that -- too embarrassed obviously. It was also clear to me that she really enjoyed being told what to do, sexually-speaking. As I walked back to my bathroom to take a shower and unload my pent up sexual energy, I couldn't help but think that I had stumbled onto something really great here. I could mold this woman into my ideal sexual partner! All it would take is a little time and encouragement. At the same time, I didn't want to push too hard. I actually did love and care about her. I also wanted her to be satisfied as much as me in all this, and I was confident I could do that by bringing out her inner sexual nature. I would take my time and develop a long term plan to bring her along. First, a few more sessions over the computer and then we would have our first physical meeting a few weeks from now.

Next Chapter -- First Meeting.