Training with Alex

Story Info
A lucky contest winner goes all the way with Alex Morgan.
2.4k words
3.72
22.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

It all started with a contest, as most seemingly innocent celebrity encounters that wind up turning into more do.

In my case, pure luck was involved from the very start.

In advance of the Women's World Cup, Alex Morgan decided to run a contest, with assistance from the Coca-Cola corporation, in which she wanted fans of hers to tweet her pictures of them with a coke that said "share a coke with Alex" in order to be eligible for a chance to win a training session with her.

I, like most Americans, was interested in soccer for only her, and like most Americans males, the one thing I really wanted to "share" with Alex wasn't a Coke, but rather my cock.

So I did everything I could to track down one of those "Alex" cokes, and fortunately, since Alex is a bit of a unisex name and all, it wasn't that hard to find one, and I immediately took a picture of me with it and tweeted it to her.

Given how many other people had done the same thing, I never in a million years actually thought I would be the one to win the contest, but that's where luck came in.

Because through some sheer stroke of it, I wound up being the one that won the contest, and as such, I was told that as soon Alex returned from the World Cup, she would be contacting me to set up our training session.

And she didn't know it at the time, but what I was obviously hoping for was that it would turn into a fuck session between us.

So all during the World Cup, despite knowing the odds were long of me actually winning, I watched all of her games and found myself rubbing one out to her every time she came on the screen.

Once the World Cup was over, and Alex and the rest of Team USA had won it, of course, it was only a matter of a few days that passed once they were back on US soil that I received a phone call from Alex herself that I had been chosen as the winner.

Over the course of the conversation we had to set up the time and place for our training session together (and quite possibly only in my own mind), I starting thinking we had made a personal connection, and Alex didn't help matters by telling me that she was "really looking forward" to meeting me.

With all that in mind, you can see how it would've been hard to have my mind on just training with her, and I was glad she had rented out an entire bottom floor of a gymnasium for our session, since it meant no one would be around to interrupt us if things went the way I was hoping they were going to go between us.

"Hi John. Nice to finally meet you in person," Alex told me as she walked up to me and introduced herself to me, immediately taken by how hot she was in person in her workout clothes, which were just a short pair of black wind shorts and a tight pink t-shirt.

"I'm going to take you through a typical day in my life John. Some of this training will be difficult for someone who isn't as in shape as I am, although looking at you, I don't think you'll have much trouble with it," she told me as she tried to discreetly look me over, a smile crossing her face when she noticed the bulge in my shorts that she had caused.

We spent the next couple of hours going through Alex's typical training day, which included running up flights of stairs and doing the treadmill to simulate her normal running routine, as well as me playing goalie for her to get some shooting practice in, and I had to admit that it all wore me more than I was expecting it to.

"You look like you could use a shower John. I was just about to go take one myself if you want to join me..." Alex whispered, the flirting we had both been doing during the training session having made the sexual tension between us so thick you could cut it with a knife as she smiled, winked at me and headed for the gym showers.

Waiting a few minutes so as not to make it look too obvious to the people on the higher levels of the gym what was going on, I followed Alex into the showers and found her sticking her head out of one of the stalls as she invited me to join her.

"Hey John. Over here. I got so horny looking at you and seeing how hot I was making you that I decided I should do something about it. So how about we give ourselves an extra workout today," she whispered as I undressed and flowed her into shower stall, Alex moaning to herself when she saw my naked body for the first time, much as I did upon seeing her naked for the first time.

"Before we do anything, I need you to promise me this never leaves this stall," she told me, dropping to her knees as she explained that she had never cheated on her husband before, and didn't plan to again.

"Of course Alex. Anything for this chance," I whispered to her as she wrapped her hands around my dick and led it to her mouth, winking at me again as she started to suck it.

"FUCK. Your mouth feels so good on my dick," I hissed, my hands running through Alex's hair as she worked over my dick, her hands holding it in place as I placed my hands on the back of her head.

"I've wanted to play with this cock since I first saw it bulging for me," Alex whispered before going back to sucking on it, deep-throating it as I started to fuck her face and force my dick down her throat.

"FUCK. Gonna cum Alex. Gonna swallow it for me baby?" I whispered as she bobbed her head up and down on my dick, closing her eyes as I gave her one last thrust of my hips and came down her throat, her mouth still sucking away on my dick as she swallowed down every last drop of my cum.

"Turn the water on baby," Alex whispered to me as I walked over and turned on the water to the shower, wrapping Alex up in my arms and starting to make out with her as my dick ran along her tight, wet pussy lips.

"As much as I want to fuck you Alex, I won't put it in you unless you say yes," I whispered to her as she pulled me closer and pushed my head to her chest, using one of her hands to slide my dick inside of her.

"Fuck me," she whispered as I started thrusting in and out of her, sucking on her tits as she wrapped her long legs around me and threw her head back, losing herself in the moment.

"FUCK. Such a tight little pussy. If you want me to pull out, let me know," I told her as I swapped spit with her in the shower, the water hitting us and turning us on even more as she used her legs to pull me even deeper inside of her.

"OHGOD. There. Fuck me right there and I'll cum for you John," she softly moaned when I hit her g-spot, her walls wrapping even tighter around my dick as I went back to sucking on her tits.

"Cum for me Alex. Gonna cum soon baby. Should I pull out?" I asked her, feeling her tight cunt starting to cum for me as trickles of her cunt juice ran down my dick as she threw her head back and started thrusting her hips into mine.

"Don't stop. Feels too good," she hissed, her eyes rolling back into her head as I gave her a few more hard thrusts and felt her pussy clamp down on my dick.

"FUCK. Hope you're on the pill, because here it comes," I warned her, too far gone to stop myself and having not gotten a signal from her to pull out as I pulled her hips into mine and came inside her, her moans barely being drowned out by the sound of the running water as I fired shot after shot of my seed into her pussy before finally pulling out of her after I had filled her to the brim.

"Bend me over and take your pick of my holes John. It would only be fair if "part 2" of our training session was just as long and strenuous as the first past was," she whispered to me as I kissed her neck and slid back into her pussy, grabbing a hold of her hips and starting to thrust into her from behind.

"OHGOD. YES. Fuck me John. Pound me harder," Alex hissed as I pulled on her hair, causing her to yank her head back as I pulled her hips into mine.

"FUCK. You feel so good inside me. Please don't stop," she moaned as I drove myself in and out of her, her wall starting to tighten up around my dick once more as I located her g-spot again and started thrusting into it.

"I don't plan to Alex. Not until I finish inside you again anyway," I whispered to her, making my intentions known to her as I bottomed out inside of her, pulling on her hair again as I felt her start to cum for me.

"OHGOD. Cumming," she hissed as she threw her head back, her cunt juice painting the walls of my dick as I thrust into her a few more times and felt my own orgasm building.

"UH," she softly moaned as I pulled her hips into mine one last time and started to cum deep inside of her pussy for the second time, her walls massaging my dick as I held myself within her, completely filling her womb with my seed before pulling out of her.

"FUCK YES. Why stop now? We both wanted a workout today, didn't we?" she teased me as I pulled out of her pussy and quickly lined my dick up with her ass, slapping it as I started sliding my dick inside of her.

"OHGOD. Tear my ass up," she moaned as I started to fuck her tight asshole, my dick disappearing in and out of her anal cavity as I thrust away inside of her.

"SHIT. This tight little ass of yours feels almost as good around my dick as your pussy does Alex," I told her as I grabbed her hips and slammed my dick home inside her ass, her moans getting louder and louder as she threw her hips back into mine.

"Almost. There," she hissed softly, her breathing growing ragged from the vigorous sex we had been having as I buried my dick in her ass one last time, one of my hands reaching around between her kegs and feeling a wetness there.

"If you're still turned on this much, I might just have to fuck your pussy again Alex," I whispered to her, still feeling like I could go a round or two more myself, as she tensed up and came for me, my cum shooting deep into her bowels as I held myself within her ass.

"You ever done it on the floor of a shower stall before, Miss Soccer Superstar?" I teased her as I turned the water off in the shower and watched her slump to the floor in exhaustion as I climbed on top of her again.

"Can't say that I ever have," she whispered as she wrapped her legs around me to pull me into her pussy one last time, throwing them on my shoulders to let me sink all the way inside of her as I started thrusting into her again.

"Stop lying," I teased her as I made out with her, our bodies slapping together on the floor of the shower stall as I fucked her pussy for the third time.

"FUCK. OHGOD. You're the best I've ever fucking had," she hissed as she bit into my shoulder in an effort to keep her screams and moans to a minimum as I worked over her pussy with my dick again.

"Needless to say, you're the best I've ever had too, Alex. Or probably ever will have," I told her as I slid in and out of her, her cunt walls squeezing down tighter and tighter on me until she started to cum for me again.

"FUCK," she softly hissed as she threw her head back and her eyes rolled back in her head, her cum trickling out onto my dick as I buried myself balls-deep inside of her and held myself there.

"FUCK YES," I hissed in her ear she wrapped her legs tightly around my waist, giving her one last hard thrust of my dick as my cum started rushing out into her pussy again, spreading my seed completely through her womb.

"That was quite a "training session," she whispered as I jerked my hips into hers and filled her a few more times, her back arching as she untangled her legs from around me and finally disengaged from me.

"I'm a man of my word Alex. This will never leave this shower stall. Not like anyone would ever believe me anyway," I told her, laughing as I made out with her for a few more minutes on the floor of the stall, feeling like I might be able to go one more time before she finally decided to break things up for good.

"I won't let you go away empty-handed baby. Take my panties as a souvenir," she told me as she handed me her panties, soaked through from more than just the sweat of our earlier training session and sent me on my way with one last kiss.

"And here's my number if you ever want to get together again. We have games out your way a lot you know," she told me, giving my cock one final squeeze as she stepped out of the shower and got dressed, leaving me with my thoughts of what had just happened and what might happen between us in the future as I left the stall myself and got ready to go home.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers