Training with Master Orexis Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orexis
Orexis
324 Followers

"Your knowledge of me is remarkable as is your wisdom. Please continue to spank my slutty pussy Master."

I continued to spank her pussy with the flogger and her lust grew more intense.

"Oh gawd that hurts so good.

"Spank your whore's slutty pussy Master. Spank me hard."

I flailed her pussy with the flogger for several moments more and her diatribe became a low, almost animalistic, moan. I stopped and lay the flogger on the bedside table. Her ass was moving in a rhythmic motion as if she was fucking, and her protest to my stopping was minor, but present.

"Wha?" she moaned out.

My hand rose and fell one ass cheek, then the other, and finally on her exposed pussy. She grunted but then pleaded for more.

"Oh, Ah. That hurts so good, spank my pussy hard please Master."

"Seek the pleasure in the pain slut."

Usually that line was reserved for slaves who weren't pain sluts, but seemed appropriate at the moment. I continued to spank her pussy, getting hard and faster with each blow.

"Oh gawd it hurts soooo goooood. Please may I cum Master?"

Usually I deny it on the first request, but I wanted her to experience a lot of orgasms during this visit, and to experience a pain-induced one was a major milestone. I continued to spank her pussy, relentlessly.

"Yes you may.

"Cum now slut.

"Cum for your Master."

"Oh gawd, spank my pussy hard.

"Oh it hurts sooo goood.

"Hurt my pussy Master.

"Hurt your slut.

"Oh gawd, your slut is cumming for you Master.

"I'm cuuummmiiinnnggg! Oh fuck."

She writhed on the bed below me as her orgasm swept through her.

She had said she might be a squirter, something I had never encountered and thought a myth or, merely as explained in some literature I read, a weak-bladdered woman who urinates when the muscle contractions that occur during orgasm arrive. But no, she was a squirter. It wasn't urine, but thick white viscous girl-juice that splattered all over as my blows landed during her orgasm.

I continued to spank her pussy until her orgasm subsided, then I climbed off of her. Her back sagged from the strength draining in the aftermath of the intensity of her orgasm, but she stayed up on her knees. I moved to between her legs.

She had experienced a pain-induced orgasm, now I wanted her to experience a pleasure-induced one, several in fact. This was her first non-self-induced orgasm if what she had told me was true, but it wouldn't be the last. I had the confidence I understood her well enough now to know that I could give her what she needed and desired. And the night was young yet.

I unlocked the cuffs and moved her hands forward so she might support her upper body. When I finally fucked her I wanted her to be able to wrap her legs around me and didn't want to have to break the flow or intensity of the moment to stop and uncuff her then.

I began by kissing her on the backs of her knees. This was an erogenous area for most women. It was for mysti too. She began to moan again almost immediately. I worked on the backs of her knees, alternating between the two, for several minutes. I then left a trail of wet kisses up one thigh, across her ass and down the other thigh to work on the back of her knee again.

I kissed up the thigh again, and across to the center of her ass, then traced her little puckered rosebud with the tip of my tongue. I inhaled the musk aroma of her overheated cunt scant inches below my current ministrations and finally started moving downward.

I lapped at the viscous ooze from her cunt and savored the femaleness of her flavor. My tongue alternately fucked her cunt and traced to her clit, to suck on that large stiff protuberance. Then back to her cunt and on to her rosebud to start the cycle over again. She was moaning almost constantly now, but when I nibbled on her clit, biting down gently on its stiff erection, she spoke of her lust.

"Oh gawd Master, you are so good when you use your whore."

I ate her like this for several minutes more and then it was about time to fuck. My cock was screaming for release it had been hard for so long. It wasn't nearly four-hours, yet, but the Viagra and Cialis commercials warn against erections that last more than four hours. I didn't want to find out what the warning was about. Fortunately, I would likely never require a drug beyond the intoxicating aroma of aroused female to get me hard. I was like an animal in the respect I guess, pheromones are apparent and arousing to me.

"Roll to your back slut." I commanded and mysti obediently and quickly rolled over. Her legs were splayed wide in anticipation of what was to come. I looked down at my captive treasure as I kneeled between her legs. What a beauty!

Despite the air conditioning, her body glistened, with a light coat of sweat from the intensity of the last several moments. Her B-cup breasts mounded on her chest, the nipples hard and erect in the center of her flushed aureoles, her pussy engorged and fully flushed with the blood of her lust. Her clit standing out like a little hard cock, begging for more attention.

My mouth was covered in the girl-juice from her cunt, but I moved to her mouth and kissed her deeply. My tongue probed her oral orifice in a deep French kiss. I left a trail of kisses across her chin, and neck to her erect nipples, and sucked first one then the other into my mouth. She emitted little mewls when I nipped the turgid little buds.

Smaller breasts are so sensitive to any attention they get. I could never understand why a man would want a large-breasted woman, other than to look at. I don't turn them down if they seek my collar, but I prefer a good B-cup or even an A-cup, or smaller. One sub of mine had only nipples for tits and that was fine with me (though it bothered her to no end). A smallish C-cup is cool, too though. But alas I digress.

After several minutes of feasting on her turgid nipples, I continued my trek southward. A trail of wet kisses marked my descent. As I reached her navel, I tongued it momentarily. I have discovered this is erogenous to most women, as well. Finally, I was between her legs again. I sucked her clit and tasted her girl-nectar from the fount that was her cunt, again, and thoroughly enjoyed its heady aroma and flavor, once more.

I sucked. Nibbled and mildly abused her hard clit for several moments and was rewarded by first her hands coming down to entangle her fingers in my hair, then by her mewls intensifying to moans. Her hips began moving to fuck my face. She was getting a treat I had promised her.

I have a handlebar moustache I wax and that stands out on either side of my mouth by about six inches. I had told her when I ate her pussy, my moustache would tickle the insides of her thighs and she would enjoy that, and she was. But now it was time to fuck.

I raised up and grasp her ankles placing her legs on my shoulders, then knee-walked closer to her waiting pussy. She knew what was coming and she moved her arms up above her head as if I had secured them there. She loved being restrained and taken she told me, so this was a natural posture for her.

I traced the slit in her pussy from clit to rosebud with the tip of my cock. I then inserted just an inch or so into her, before removing it and tracing again. I continued to do this through several iterations, inserting a tiny bit more into her each pass. She still had only had a little more than the head into her when she could stand it no more.

"Please fuck me Master.

"Please use me as your whore."

I teased her with a couple of more trace passes, then with just the head of my cock in her cunt, doubled her over. Her feet rested on her shoulders just as they did mine. She grunted from the sudden strain being placed on her body, but grunted even more when I slammed all eight-plus inches of my hard cock into her tight cunt. And gawd was she tight. Her young girl's pussy hadn't had anything larger than a couple of fingers in it in at least a year that I was aware of. I had no problem with finding tight pussy with my larger than normal size, but she was tighter than just tight.

Her cunt collapsed in on my cock and began to suck it like a mouth, instantly. It was like a warm wet rudder band sheath had been wrapped around me. I began to slowly and methodically thrust in and out of her. I would go slow to start with and speed up as my orgasm approached. This would also give her time to get there, too. It was important that she achieve a vaginal orgasm, something I was sure she had never experienced.

I had never realized women can experience several types of orgasms, until a prior submissive had explained it to me. There was the clitoral orgasm, which is nice, but then there is the vaginal orgasm that is like a giant next to a midget in comparison to a clitoral one. Since mysti had never cum except when she masturbated, I was certain she had never experienced a vaginal orgasm, and I also wanted her to cum while I fucked her, so I went slowly, at first anyway. Then she began to beg for more intensity.

"Please fuck me hard Master."

"Please hurt my pussy with your cock."

I began to pick up speed, encouraged by her requests. I pummeled her tight little pussy with my rock hard cock. I knew I wouldn't last long with her talking like a street whore coupled with the fact I had been hard for what seemed like hours. But the faster tempo of my fucking was bringing her to orgasm quickly, so the fact that I would cum and we would need to rest before I could go again was of no consequence.

I slipped her legs off my shoulders and let them fall back to the bed. Mysti immediately wrapped them around me. I would have liked for her to grasp my hard fucking ass with her hands, but instead she kept them over her head like they were immovable. I was fucking like a mad man now. And she was responding, in kind.

"Oh fuck me.

"Oh this feels so fucking good.

"Use your whore Master.

"Fuck your slut.

"Oh gawd, I am going to cum all over your cock.

"Fuck my little pussy. Oh gawd.

"Fuck me. Please may I cum Master?"

"Yes you may.

"Cum now slut, cum all over your Master's cock, whore."

"I'm cumming Master. Thank you.

"Fuck me, I'm CUMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGGG."

I was about to cum though I hadn't yet, so I was still pummeling her tight little box. She was exhausted though, and went limp underneath me. He heels still clutched to my ass where she had moved her legs when I freed them from my shoulders, but her thighs relaxed away from my waist. I kissed her a deep French kiss and afterwards she looked deep into my eyes with her beautiful brown eyes and spoke.

"Gawd Master, that was the best fuck I have ever had, and the hardest I have ever cum."

"It only gets better from here sweetie. As I learn more about your nasty little slutty side and what turns you on, the orgasms will only get more intense and more frequent."

"I want to be your slut forever Master."

That was my intention, so I said nothing. I felt my balls draw up and knew I was about to cum. My speed picked up again as I felt my impending release.

"Fuck your Master slut, I need to cum, too."

My increased tempo was causing her to begin building toward another orgasm, and the exhaustion of a few moments earlier melted away in the newfound lust of the moment. I felt her tighten her thighs at my waist again and her hips began to fuck up in counter-rhythm to my own thrusts.

Mysti had never felt a man cum in her so a new experience awaited her. Though she was on the birth control patch she had always practiced safe sex because of the danger of STDs. I was sterile from a vasectomy years earlier, so the patch wasn't even necessary. When I started bringing others to use her they would practice safe sex. One of my reasons for always being present when others were involved, but she would always be a bareback fuck to me. I hoped my orgasm and the feeling of the warm cum splattering off the walls of her cunt would make her cum again.

"Fuck your slut Master.

"Explode in my pussy.

"Use me as your cumbucket whore."

I felt that instant arrive where even if you got perfectly still you would still cum.

"I am going to cum now slut.

"Cum with me.

"Cum now slut."

My cock erupted and spewed the lusty contents of my balls, and mysti felt it hose her down inside.

"Oh gawd I feel your cock cumming Master.

"Oh this feels so fucking good.

"I'm cumming for you Master.

"I do love it so, I'm such a nasty slut.

"Fuuuucccccckkkkkk mmmeeeeeee!"

She went limp under me again as I rode my release to its conclusion. The walls of her cunt were still sucking my cock, but other than her slowly diminishing breaths she was perfectly still under me.

She would occasionally twitch. Something I had seen post-orgasmic women experience as the last ripples of their orgasm still moved through their body. I rolled off of her as my cock went limp and slipped from inside her fevered cunt.

Without being reminded she moved down my body leaving a trail of kisses on my chest as she went, to my cock. She took it in her mouth and began to suck the juices from our copulation from its shriveled limpness.

I had taught her the ways of the Gorean kajira. The training diatribe went something like.

"kajira are worthless. Their only purpose in life and their only redemption from their worthlessness is to allow their body to be used by those their Master brings to them. A kajira must always suck the cock clean that fucks her to show her appreciation for being allowed to redeem her worthless existence and add meaning and purpose to her life."

I had told her before she came for this visit I would remind her once, then I would punish her if she failed to clean my cock spontaneously. She lovingly sucked my cock and lapped and licked at the combined juices from her cunt and my balls.

"You are a good kajira, mysti. You remembered to clean my cock without needing a reminder. I am proud of you."

"Thank you Master, I want to be the best kajira you have ever owned. I want you to always be proud of me and to use me as you see fit forever."

She lovingly sucked my cock and I began to give her some humiliation training, which most submissive women desire and enjoy.

"You're such a nasty slut.

"Look at you lapping up the juice from your cunt and my cock. You nasty little whore. You just love the taste of your own whore's cunt, don't you?"

"Yes Master, my whore's cunt tastes so good, especially when it is mixed with your cum."

She was starting to get that half-lidded look of lust so I knew my words were having an effect, so I continued.

"You just love the taste of cunt period. When I bring a Mistress into train you and she requires you eat her nasty pussy, you will be in slut's heaven."

"Oh gawd yes Master, that sounds so incredibly nasty, please bring a Mistress to train me soon."

"I will. Remember I promised you when nasty becomes commonplace, I will only require you get nastier."

"Yes Master and I am just a nasty fucking slut, and a whore, so use me Master. Require me to fuck and suck cocks and cunts for your pleasure."

Her trash-mouth and her sucking in cleaning my cock had produced another erection and so I thought to make use of it.

"Climb on and fuck me slut."

She straddled my body and guided my cock into her cunt. Her tight little cunt and my larger than normal size still had her fitting like a glove even though I was getting my own sloppy seconds.

She rode for what seemed like an eternity. Having just cum I knew I wouldn't cum again for a while. I just lay there and watched her fuck me. Her hard little body rode my cock like a woman possessed. Her pert little B-cup breasts jiggling until she reached up and started fondling them while she fucked.

After a time I had her turn around and I spanked her cute little butt while she fucked me. Then I gathered some of our combined juices she dragged out each time she rode up on my cock to lubricate her rosebud. I fucked her ass with first one then two fingers as she fucked me. She requested and was granted permission to cum a little later. Then I spoke to her.

"My fingers in your ass while I fuck your cunt is just a preview of what it will be like when you have two cocks to fuck at once. Then I will bring you a third to suck at the same time and you will have experienced being 'airtight'."

"Oh gawd yes, Master, it sounds so incredibly nasty, bring them on."

I felt my own release starting to build and knew she could never achieve the tempo it would require, so I had her get on the bed and I got back on top.

I pumped her with hip-blurring speed until I blew again, and she had two more orgasms. First from the ferocity of my fucking to reach climax and then again when I spewed in her.

As I lay afterwards watching her lovingly suck my cock clean again, and thought how lucky I was to have found the slut kajira I had searched for all my life. Once I was clean and she had decided I wouldn't get hard again, so she could fuck some more, she crawled up beside me on the bed and lay her head on my shoulder and played with the sparse growth of hair on my chest, with her finger.

"I hope my Master is pleased with his kajira slut."

"Yes I am pleased, would you like for your collar to become permanent?"

"Oh gawd yes, Master. Please make me your slut forever."

"It is done then kajira."

"Thank you Master. I won't disappoint you, I promise."

As we lay there, both of us basking in the warm afterglow of satisfying sex, I thought of the things she would be doing in the future. I thought on how pleasant it would be to protect and guide her and nurture the slut inside to be the best kajira any Master or Mistress could want. I was hopeless smitten with her I knew and that worked for me. Someday she would be the slutwife I had always wanted.

"What are you slut?"

"I am kajira, slave property of the Gorean Master."

"Who are you?"

"I am kajira mystique, slave and property of Master Orexis. I am the nastiest slut who ever lived and I wouldn't want it any other way."

We drifted off to sleep and I thought how wonderful the first of several days had turned out and awaited the turning of the earth bring in a new day.

*

This has turned into a saga and the next days will follow in future installments. Please don't forget to vote and please provide feedback, whether anonymous or signed is welcome so I might improve my craft.

Orexis
Orexis
324 Followers