Training You

Story Info
A slave's first training session.
2.4k words
4.22
41.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big thank you to scintillating for her editing and patients.

You are led to a room. You know that this is where the game starts and you enter. Inside the room there is a table, padded and covered in leather, and the room is lit by candles mounted on the walls and on small tables scattered around the room. I command you to stand facing the wall as I put leather cuffs on your wrists, and fix your hands behind your back. Leather cuffs are also put around your ankles and are connected together, and you're forced to your knees. With you still facing the wall, I cover your eyes with a fur-lined blindfold, and a rubber bar gag is forced between your teeth.

You hear me leave the room as you're left in total darkness, with just the gentle crackle of the candles to keep you company. The feeling of trepidation fills you with fear and excitement, and not for the last time you think to yourself whether you should play the game or leave. The excitement wins, your body already starting to tingle with the thought of being totally under my control.

There are voices outside, and it sounds to you as if two or three men have arrived. You're left alone for what seems like hours, but it is in fact only twenty minutes before you hear the door open and someone enter. You are made to stand up but are left still facing the wall, and the thin white t-shirt you're wearing is torn from your back, the remnants left hanging around your waist and wrists. I unclip your hands and allow the tattered shirt to fall to the floor; the leather cuffs are quickly refastened but this time in front of you and you are left leaning into the wall, your left cheek pressing against its cold surface.

Your excitement grows as quickly as your fear as you wait for what happens next. You find out soon enough as the first lash of the flogger thuds across your back, leaving a faint red mark and a warm stinging sensation across your shoulder blades. The next stroke is slightly harder and falls halfway down your back, each stroke getting harder and slightly moving down, spreading the warm glow slowly to the quivering cheeks of your bum. Each stroke is getting harder and hotter but is broken by the occasional pause, as I gently massage the glowing flesh were the flogger has just done its work.

The first blow finally lands across your right cheek and the second across your left, and it takes you by surprise at just how quickly the warm sensation spreads to between your legs. I reach down and unclip your ankles and with my booted foot force your feet apart, so that you are standing with your legs spread wide. The next few blows are hard and land squarely across both cheeks, leaving them stinging, which makes the warmth between your legs even more alarming as you realise just how much it is turning you on.

To add to your frustration, every three or four blows I stop and rub the studded leather handle of the flogger down the crack of your now glowing bum and between your legs, briefly touching your lips before withdrawing. After going through this two or three times, the hard whipping and then the teasing caresses of the handle, your body screams at you that it's ready to come and you can feel the warm juices start to flow. I stop.

I'm not ready to allow you to find the release your body longs for, not just yet. I want you to give yourself over to me and anything I should desire of you. Not for the last time again, you think about leaving the game, but you can't, you want to know how it ends, and your body still needs to be satisfied.

I slide the blindfold off your eyes to give you a teasing glance at where you're being led. I move you over to the padded table, leading you by your hair, and as you get closer you notice that it has metal rings all round its edge in order to keep you in place. The table is eight feet long and is covered in black PVC, is thinly padded, and there are belts attached at various points along its sides.

I instruct you to lay down on your back and attach the cuffs on your ankles to two corners of the table so that your legs are spread wide. Your arms I attach to a single point above your head using the leather cuffs around your wrists, so that your arms are stretched out straight, forcing your breasts upwards. A belt attached to the table is fastened around your waist, and straps around your knees to stop any movement. Another strap goes around your forehead and the blindfold is pulled back down over your eyes, plunging you back into total darkness.

The feeling of total helplessness excites and frightens you but you draw strength from the fact that you can leave the game whenever you wish. Your body and mind make you stay, and you're nearly hooked.

I take one of the candles off of the small table by the wall and remove the blind fold; the first thing you see is the long slender black candle and its flickering flame. I tease you with its phallic shape by running it slowly over your body, down to between your legs, just touching the outer lips, before slowly moving it up to between your breasts, and moving it up over the soft flesh to gently tease a nipple.

I let the first cooling trickle of hot wax drip into your belly button and you flinch, at first expecting it to burn but just feeling it leave a very hot sensation. The next few drops land in the crease between your breasts, making you tense up each time the hot wax hits your skin. I let the drops move up the soft mounds of your breasts until they almost touch your nipples, before moving away again to drip a few drops into your belly button. As the wax cools it tightens your skin like many hot kisses being rained down on your body at one time.

All this heat seams to be finding its way to between your legs, and you start to feel your excitement grow again. I move the candle back up to your breasts, and this time the wax drips onto your nipples, the heat instantly bringing your nipples to life, and as they grow hard the wax cools and shrinks, giving you the sensation of having two very hot mouths gently sucking and teasing them into full erectness.

Again your body starts to cry out to be satisfied, and again I stop. This time I stop and leave the room, and you wonder what could be next. You could stop the game but it's too late for that, your body and mind are too alive to let you go unsatisfied.

I return a few minutes later holding a glass of ice water, and as I enter the room you hear the chink of ice. I take a large peace of ice from the glass and start off by running it around your neck, moving in circles as the ice works its way down into the valley between your breasts and then darts back up to your neck. This is repeated several times, slowly working down to your breasts then darting back to the start. The cold ice as a contrast to the hot wax sends a shiver of excitement throughout your body. I start to run the ice under your breasts, first the left then the right and back up the valley between each beautiful peace of flesh, and each time I leave the space between your breasts I move the ice closer and closer to your nipples, teasing the flesh around one and then the other. Finally the ice touches the brown flesh around a nipple and instantly a shudder runs through your body.

Your hips move slightly against the restraints. I continue to tease first one then the other breast, getting closer and closer to each nipple each time until I finally make the first contact with a hard nipple and you instantly let out a moan around the gag which is still firmly between your teeth. I work the ice around each nipple in turn, circling around each hard nib. The ice is making the wax harder until it feels like they are being sucked and teased. Your hips have started to find a rhythm of their own as they now strain against the belt. The ice moves slowly down your body circling around your belly button, allowing cool water to build up in its well. The ice moves lower until it reaches your thighs. I run it slowly up and down your inner thighs, just touching those lovely pink lips, then tracing a line back along your thighs and back up to your belly button.

Now and then I dart the ice back up to your breasts and those inviting hard nipples, and each time you let out a moan. Then back down to your thighs and the now hot and parted swollen lips, and the first time the ice touches your clitoris you almost come and your body tenses. I move the ice up and down your pussy, in circles first around your clit then around the now wet opening, occasionally letting it just slip inside, making your hips buck against the restraints. Occasionally I let the ice wander down to the crack of your bum, letting it linger at the small puckered hole of your ass, before going back to your sweet honey pot of a cunt. Flicking from one hole to another, you feel the first orgasm hit you like a tidal wave, leaving you trembling from head to toe. Each time I go back to the crack of your bum and the tight little hole that hides there I apply a little more pressure until the now very smooth and slippery ice cube gains entry, and again another orgasm rocks your body.

It's time to dispense with the ice as I use two fingers to run up and down your wet pussy, massaging your clit between two fingers, the ice having made the sensation even more intense. My fingers move up and down your lips, occasionally dipping into the now very hungry and wet flesh and then returning to your clit. It's time to change your position, I think to myself, and I unclip your hands and feet and command you to kneel on the edge of the table with your back to me. I bend you over so that your head is on the table and your ass is pointing to the ceiling. I move your arms around to your sides so that I can clip your wrists to your ankles, and you have no choice but to stay in the position that I have put you in.

I continue the exploration of your most private parts both with my tongue and fingers, first dipping two fingers into your cunt then gently massaging your puckered ass, then licking at your clit with my tongue, sucking it with the odd little nibble before moving to your hole and flicking my tongue around its edge. This is repeated until your ass is well-lubricated, allowing me to get one finger all the way in. As my finger enters your ass my thumb is pushed into your pussy so that you can feel them moving together through the thin bit of skin that separates the two holes. Gently at first, I move my fingers in and out, moving quicker and harder as your moans grow louder, until I am no longer having to move my hand because of your thrusting your hips backwards and forwards trying to get my fingers as deep and hard into you as possible. You almost scream through the gag as the most intense orgasm yet tears through your body.

I remove my fingers from your cunt and asshole so that I can undo my leather trousers. Standing behind you, I remove my manhood from its cage and roughly rub it against your ass and pussy until your body starts to move again. I suddenly ram my cock into your soaking wet cunt as I grab onto your hips so that your ass slaps straight onto my crotch, each thrust harder and faster. You're not being made love to and you're not being screwed, you're being fucked and that is all that you want. You want to be totally abused and you're enjoying it, craving it. I keep this up for several minutes, fucking you harder, each stroke sending shock waves through your body. I withdraw and rub my hard wet cock against the opening of your tight ass until the puckered flesh lets me in. Gently at first I move my cock backwards and forwards, a little deeper each time, until I've sunk my manhood all the way in.

I increase the rhythm until my balls slap against your pussy lips with each stroke. Your moans become louder and louder and your body bucks as I reach around to grasp a large breast in each hand and tug and squeeze each nipple. You come again just as I withdraw to ram my hard cock back into your now aching cunt. I fuck you hard, slapping your ass every couple of strokes, until I can take no more and come deep inside you at the same time as you climax with the loudest moan yet. I stay inside you for a while so that I can catch my breath before pulling out with an audible plop.

It's time to remove your cuffs , so I can get you off the table, turn you around, and remove your gag. Your smile says it all: you were happy to have played this game and are happy to be my slave. You have one more task. I tell you to get on your knees in front of me and I offer you my manhood so that you can clean it the only way a slave should.

The game is over and you have played it to the end. As a reward I lay you back on the table and make love to you slowly and gently as only two people who trust each other can.

Until we play again, my sweet slave.