Training Your Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaSalia
LaSalia
434 Followers

"Now, pet, it is time to please your Master."

Zorra blinks in surprise, thinking she had already pleased her Master with her lips and mouth. You decide it's best to give her a taste of what her life will be like more often than not, and so throw your robe off and advance on your lovely pet. Yanking her leash, you bring her face tight against your groin, and she willingly opens her mouth to take your flesh lovingly into her mouth. She writhes her lips and tongue sensually, but with little effect, it's too soon after your last orgasm, but there's nothing like an impossible task for teaching. When you remain unmoved, you yank her to her feet and shove her on the bed.

Zorra clambers onto the well made bed, the throw pillows scattering. Grabbing an ankle, you hold her still and chain her arms and legs, spread eagle on the bed. She struggles weakly against her bonds, watching you with eyes both hopeful and wary. Kneeling with your legs on either side of her face, you grind yourself into her waiting mouth, pounding her lips relentlessly until you begin to feel the blood swell your flesh oh so slightly. When she began to turn a little blue from the few and far between gasps of air, you leave her to walk in the closet. Zorra gasps for breath, looking wildly around the room. When she sees you come from the closet wearing a black harness designed for double penetration, the bells begin to tinkle as she shudders. A nervous laugh escapes her mouth, sounding ever so much like the gekkering of a vixen.

Kneeling on the bed, you lift her hips and pull the fat tail plug from her ass. It slips from her body with a soft pop. Sliding one finger inside of her moist cunt, you can feel that she is already soaking wet from her prior frustrating experience.

"Now pet, I will reward you for your good behavior. Master is going to fuck you in both holes, and you will not cum until I say so, or you will be punished."

Not waiting for an answer, you slide both cocks into her soft body. She tries to arch against the sweet invasion, but the chains hold her still. Leaning forward, you suck one luscious tit into your mouth as you continue to pound her holes, the cocks sliding in and out of her silken heat, her juices slickening her pussy and dripping down to coat her stretched ass.

Her moans rise to fevered vixen screams as your double penetration stretches her wider than she's ever been before. The frustration of being unable to move, to increase her own pleasure, made her body shudder in need. The bells jingle with each thrust. Your tongue and lips sucking her puckered, brown tits is sending her over the edge. Your own pleasure is growing, your flesh tightening and coiling, swelling in need while you pump inside her. She can feel your heat as it sears against her own hot body.

Leaving her nipples in favor of watching her tits as they bounce with each thrust, touching her dropped chin with each forceful slap of wet flesh against wet flesh, you note that her eyes are closed.

"Open your eyes, pet, Master wants you to watch while I fuck you in your ass and pussy."

Obediently she opens her eyes, her screams and pants becoming shriller by the minute as she watches your dual cocks pounding into her lithe body. You feel her cunt beginning to tremble, pulsing with heat and need.

"Don't you dare cum, my pet."

As you rebuke her mounting passions, one finger touches her sensitive clit, throwing her body into a raging spiral which she is helpless to resist. Her screams echo throughout the house, drowning out the bells as she gushes hot cum onto the bed and all over your own body. Still pumping, you redouble your efforts, not giving her body a moment of rest.

"My pet is a slut, she can't help but cum for Master, can she? You will still be punished, though, just wait, pet."

She came a second time as you continue to rub her clit while slamming and grinding your hips against her. The orgasm drags on, seemingly forever. A pet with such an easy trigger will need lots of punishing. It will take her a long time to learn the proper control to cool her desires for you until she can cum on demand. Looking forward to the challenge, you grip her hips tightly as you feel your own explosion racking through your body, squirting on and into Zorra's trembling body.

"Now, Zorra, cum for Master, cum while I cover your body with my own pleasure."

Zorra needs little encouragement, squeezing both cocks tightly as her whole body responds to your touch. Finally, you collapse on top of her, not concerned that this only allows her to take short, shallow breaths. She looks as if she is a little dizzy when you finally roll off of her body. Staring down at her flushed and passion filled face, your smile of adoration is marred only somewhat by the wicked glint in your eyes.

"Zorra, Zorra, my pet, you didn't listen to your master. You didn't wait for my command to cum. I will have to punish you, sweet little vixen."

She pulls futilely against her chains, the bells tinkling as she watches you enter the closet again. The leather, cattail whip in your hand draws a gasp from her.

"Oh Master, please! Please have mercy on your pet! She didn't mean to displease you! She will wait for your command next time, please! Please don't whip me!"

Her mouth snaps shut as she realizes she's made a second blunder, referring to herself as 'me.' Advancing on her prone, bound body, you see her squirming uncomfortably, tears streaming down her eyes, and she pleads again.

"Master, let your pet try again, she will do anything, anything for you!"

"Yes, pet, I know you will."

The whip slaps against her right breast first. The blow isn't hard but it stings and she hisses in pain. Carefully, you land a second blow, just a little harder, onto her left breast. The hiss of her breath ends with a moan of both pain and pleasure as you alternate between her heaving bosom, slashing the tanned flesh with neat, controlled whips.

When your aim begins to stripe her stomach with long, red marks, inching lower and lower, she begins to scream, not in pain, but fear, as your whip brushes the outside of her thighs.

"Oh Master! Please don't whip your pet's pussy! She can't please you if you whip her pussy!"

Slapping her exposed cunt cruelly, you laugh.

"My pet will do as she is told. Say it, Zorra."

With each stinging slap of the strings against her still dripping pussy lips, Zorra wails the words, as commanded.

"Your pet will do as she's told! Your pet will do as she's told! Your pet will do as she's toooold!"

Finally relenting, you can see that her pussy is even wetter than before. In spite of the pain, you know your pet liked her whipping. Turning the whip handle around in your hands, you insert her tail plug back into her well fucked ass and thrust the whip deeply into her pussy, your thumb brushing against her throbbing clit with each penetration.

"Let us see how well you learned your lesson, Zorra. That will determine where Master has you sleep tonight."

Zorra's hips strain to meet your pounding fist, and when your lips lock over her nipple, she nearly seals her fate. With great struggle she pulls back on her passions, taking deep, ragged breaths to concentrate on stilling her body. Over and over you torture her flesh, teasing it to the brink of orgasm, forcing her to deny the release for long agonizing minutes. Finally, you take her lips with your own, kissing her deeply, as her lover, as her Master. She responds with full love and trust, opening to your invading tongue and meeting it with equal passion.

"Please Master... please!"

She will not voice her desires, but you know what she wants, what she needs. She has obeyed you, and you will reward her with fulfillment. Breaking your kiss, you lean down to whisper into her ear.

"Cum for me, my pet. Cum for your Master."

Her body explodes on command, soaking the sheets once more with her juices. You bite her neck, hard enough to mark her, and she screams in ecstasy as a second orgasm follows on the heels of the first. You don't stop pumping her with the whip until her body finally stills, panting in a heap on the bed.

Glancing out the window, you can see that the light is fading. The day is almost over, and you've already gotten such enjoyment from her soft little body. You do not release her from her chains after turning off the lights and throwing a blanket over both your bodies. Lying still, listening to her breathing as she falls into a deep, exhausted sleep, you can barely close your own eyes in anticipation of what the morning brings.

************************************************** Soft, tinkling bells greet you as you awaken. Sunlight is streaming through the curtains, and your pet is squirming uncomfortably, still chained to the bed. Rolling over, you capture her lips with a searing, passionate kiss, while deftly unlocking the chains from her cuffs. She wraps her arms around you, holding you tightly, pressing into your kiss with abandon. Peeking around her head, still kissing, you see it is after 9:00. You never allowed her any breaks since her arrival, and the squirming alerts you to your own need to relieve yourself. Breaking from her embrace, you unlock her ankles as well and attach her leash to the collar. Leading her into the kitchen, which never made it to the house tour, you set her in front of her schedule while you go to attend your own imminent needs.

The schedule was already memorized in your brain anyhow.

Weekdays:

Restroom Breaks are as follows, douche both holes; 4:45, 6:00 7:30 9:45 11:15 12:30 2:45 4:00 6:00 8:45

Schedule 5:00 Wake Master with Oral Sex 5:30 Dress Master 5:45 Eat Breakfast 6:30 Begin Yoga DVD 7:45 Read from "The Story of O" 10:00 Vacuum, mop, dust and laundry 11:00 Eat lunch in the green container 11:30 Nap 12:45 Practice Kegals 1:00Free time 3:00 Begin Dancing DVD 4:15 Shower and prepare hair and body for Master's arrival 5:00 Begin heating Master's dinner 5:30 Dinner with Master 6:15 Dishes 6:45 Pleasure and entertain Master 8:00 Bathe Master 9:00 Suck Master to Sleep

The Weekend are not much different, except that they start at 9:00 and end at midnight. The reading, nap and free time are both replaced with pleasuring and entertaining you and your friends, as well as a lengthened breakfast and lunch.

When you return, you find Zorra studying the schedule intently. She looks coyly at you, and you realize that you've skipped the first step. It is already 9:20. You toss some Corn flakes and milk into her food dish and begin to eat your own cereal. Zorra quickly gulps down her food and crawls over to your chair. Placing her head in your lap, she gazes longing into your eyes.

"Master, your pet did not know she was to waken you with oral sex. Your pet would like to lick you now, if it is Master's wish."

Nodding your head, you continue to eat your cereal as your pet kneels under the table and settles herself between your naked thighs. You spread yourself wide, giving her better access, as her hungry mouth descends on you, licking and sucking with vigor. Once again, you struggle to remain neutral, focusing on your chewing as your pet brings your body closer and closer to orgasm. Finally, you wrap your hands in her hair and hold her tightly to your swollen flesh, jerking as you spew your hot cum into her eager mouth. Without a word, you finish your breakfast.

Glancing at the clock, Zorra scurries to the bathroom to wash and relieve herself. When finished, she stands uncertainly between the living room and dining room. You know she is supposed to have dressed you before breakfast, and the break from the schedule was making her uncomfortable. After tossing both bowls in the sink, you smile indulgently and take her leash, walking her back to the bedroom. After picking out a pair of jeans and a plain tee shirt, you allow her to dress you. Once finished, you smack her bare bottom with a loud crack.

"Go to your yoga, pet. My friends will be arriving soon."

She slips you a kiss and skips away to the living room, her bells tinkling gently, finding the DVD with ease and beginning her morning stretches. It is particularly pleasing to watch her rounded ass with the furry tail sticking between her cheeks. Picking up the phone, you text your friends to come see your new acquisition.

John and Adam arrive much faster than you expected. Zora is still in the last few minutes of her DVD when the doorbell rings. She pauses, but when you don't give her any instructions, she resumes her workout. The men are stunned, practically drooling when they see you're gorgeous pet. You beam with pride.

"You are so lucky"

"I totally want one."

It's too funny to watch them, you simply must ask.

"She's adorable, isn't she? Want to fuck her?"

Both men's jaws drop and they nod vigorously, incapable of actual answers. They walk into the living room like stalking tigers, their fingers actually twitching in eagerness. As the DVD comes to a close, you address your pet.

"Zorra! Go take your restroom break, and make sure you are presentable. I want my friends to experience what a lovely pet you are."

Her bells jingle as her trembling feet take her to the restroom. She uses her full fifteen minutes before returning. The men are too excited to make idle chatter, impatiently waiting for her return.

When she returns, she kneels demurely in front of you, leaning against your leg and staring wide eyed at your friends. John takes a deep breath, inhaling the perfume she had spritzed on herself. When he catches sight of the furry, wagging tail sticking from her lovely ass cheeks, he steps forward.

"Dibs on her ass."

Adam curses.

"Don't worry Adam, her pussy is just as tight as her ass."

Adam shudders.

"Pet, remove my friend's clothes."

Watching your pet, you sit on the couch, enjoying the men's reactions. Adam allows her to remove his pants and underwear, his cock already straining towards her from its pale, sandy blond pubic hair. He can't wait for her to remove his shirt, however, and strips it off himself, leaving his longish, matching locks in disarray.

John, who stands at 6'7," didn't make it easy on her at all. He stood still while she struggles to remove his shirt, her bare body rubbing sensually against his stiffening length as she pulls the fabric from his body. Once they were both naked, you pull her leash and stand. Without needing further instruction, she quickly pulls your clothes off, kissing your naked flesh as she reveals it. Both men watch jealously. She hadn't done that for them! John stroked his jet black mustache in anticipation as she again kneels on the floor, her ass presented to them all with her fuzzy tail wiggling in anticipation.

"John, you lay on the ground, and let her ride you with her ass. Adam, take her pussy from behind. And you, pet, will be sucking me while I fuck your face. Do exactly as they say, and I'll reward you later."

Now that everyone has their instructions, the fun can begin. You take pleasure in ordering your friends around as well. The men don't even notice, or care, that you've told them exactly how and where they will be fucking your new toy. They are just too happy to be allowed the privilege.

John quickly sprawls on the shag rug, pushing the leather ottoman coffee table aside. He takes your pet's leash and yanks her on top of him, sucking hard on a nipple before flipping her over and thrusting his cock towards her already stretched ass. The douche includes a slick oil, and he slides in easily, almost four inches in the first thrust. She barks in surprise, then moans as he lifts her body with his hands and thrusts her down, nearly to the hilt now.

Adam wastes little time kneeling down between both of their legs to thrust his long, eager cock inside her tight pussy. They can both feel the other's cock between the thin wall separating her ass and pussy. Watching at first, you notice the men are first thrusting in random strokes, but soon they come together, shoving their thick dicks in a sawing, alternating rhythm. Your pet is panting, her moans rising to short bursts of screams. She tries to steady herself against the floor, but can't get a good hold, flopping helplessly between the two men.

Grabbing her hair in your hands you yank her head back and thrust yourself onto her panting mouth. She licks and sucks, moaning into your flesh as the men begin to quicken their pace. Adam begins to suck her generous tits, the tasty nipples hardening in his mouth like caramel candy. You know she is close, and release one hand from her hair to twist the other nipple. She bucks, her screams humming, muffled against your engorged skin.

"Not yet, my pet. Don't you dare cum."

Her whimpers are making the men wild. Your control over something so elemental as her orgasms is forcing their own to speed up. Staring hard at your friends, they both grit their teeth, forcing themselves also to hold back, pounding your sweet vixen until she can't stand it any longer. Her ass and pussy both explode, her cum gushing onto both cocks, dripping down the crack of her ass. The men teeter over the brink as well, John first, unloading his cum into her tight ass, and Adam quickly following, shooting his hot goo into her pussy. Both men continue to thrust until finally you grunt your own pleasure, drowning your pet with the hot pulse of your cum.

Everyone stays still for a long moment, breathing heavily. Finally, you break the silence.

"My poor Zorra, you didn't learn your lesson yesterday, it seems. Adam, John, will you punish her for me? I think it would help if more than one person showed her what happens when she doesn't follow the rules."

Both men, although spent, leer as they drag her over first one knee, then the next, spanking Zorra's ass until it is bright red. She sobs, barely able to stand, as you drag her to her kennel and lock her away for the rest of the day while you and your friends re-dress and go out for a night on the town.

When you return, it's past midnight. Zorra's ass is still bright red as she sleeps fitfully on her side. You open the cage and pull her gently by her leash, watching her as she stumbles from the cage, half awake. Bringing her into the shower, you remove her leash and wash her down lovingly. As the warm water coats her sore body, she slowly wakes, and begins to soap you in return. Her passionate kisses tell you that she has forgiven the harsh lesson, and will strive even harder to please you in the future.

As you lay down to sleep, with Zorra nestled between your thighs, licking and sucking you gently, you look forward to tomorrow. Even though it's a work day, you can enjoy going to work completely sated, and revel in the knowledge that Zorra is home, waiting for you, spending her day exactly as you planned it for her. Stroking her hair lovingly, you drift off to sleep, in the arms of your beloved pet.

LaSalia
LaSalia
434 Followers
12