Trainingware Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I already had my cock out, and my erection was as hard as a rock. I stroked myself lightly, but held off until I heard Diane groan and then give a little stifled scream, while her behind moved up and down spasmodically in an obvious orgasm. I joined her only a few seconds later.

After I finished I lay there for a minute, enjoying what I'd accomplished. I could make the homebrain push Diane into a sexual frenzy like this anytime I wanted! Maybe I could use Deep O-Mode to make her do other things, too. I was more confident now that I'd had time to realize I didn't have to keep her in the kitchen while I was setting up compulsions. I spent some time thinking of ways to paddle Diane with the punishment wand. I'd have to get her to drop her control over me first, since I couldn't do anything physically invasive to a frequent user. I was pretty sure I could give her a short-term false memory to make her think she deserved to be paddled sometimes, and I was in charge of her punishment! It would be a pretty extreme departure from reality, but it shouldn't cause any harm if I just imposed the memory a few hours at a time.

That was such a Max idea! I imagined being Diane scared and humiliated, but cooperating to let me paddle her after I caught her doing something naughty, like masturbating! Then later I'd make her forget about everything that happened. But I might leave her with a sore behind for a while -- just give her a compulsion so she wouldn't be able to connect it with me.

I got lost in this fantasy, becoming more and more convinced that it was perfectly feasible. I could really do this! At some point I glanced idly at my viewer and noticed Diane was still moving her hips up and down on the bed, looking extremely flushed all over her body. I sat up and looked more closely. The Hubba-Hubba had retracted most of its tentacles, and I couldn't quite understand what was going on, since I was quite sure Diane had climaxed a few minutes before. Maybe she had multiple orgasms? But then why was the Hubba-Hubba shut down? She had her right hand down between her legs now, and was moaning and rubbing against it, like she wasn't going to stop even if the Hubba-Hubba thought she was all done.

Suddenly I remembered the Mode settings I was controlling! The Arousal rating was still at 89, and Warmth was 85! I jumped over and brought them both down to zero. In the viewer, Diane immediately stopped humping against her hand, and after a short pause she sat up. She seemed to be losing her deep flush, and suddenly she wrapped her arms around herself and shivered. She got up quickly to put her clothes back on, then packed the Hubba-Hubba back into the box and put it at the rear of the closet shelf again. After that she just stood there for a moment, staring at the closet door with a pensive frown on her face. She finally came out of her mood and walked to the door of her room and out into the hall. One of the cameras in the hall showed her moving toward my room!

I quickly closed my fly and turned off my viewer. Then I went to my desk and sat down at my console as I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I said, deactivating the privacy lock, which wouldn't stop Diane anyway if she decided to override it. I was scared about why she wanted to see me so soon after what I'd just been doing to her.

The door opened, and there was Diane, looking unhappy.

"Hello Davey," she said. "I'm sorry about this. Deep O-Mode . . ."

I don't remember anything for a while, standard with Deep O-Mode, but I'm sure I was only under for a minute or so. When I came out of it, I saw Diane standing over me, white-faced with anger.

"Is this how you justify my faith in you, David? What about the promise you made two months ago that you'd never spy on me again? You -- Ohhh." She ended with a disgusted sound, then started talking again.

"I'm going to send you to a psychological agent again, just as soon as I can," she said. "And right now, I'm so mad about what you've done, I'm going to whip you myself! Tell me if you know of anything in the house I can use to whip you!"

"I . . . Ah . . ." I was kind of confused by what was happening, but I was starting to feel really scared.

"O-Mode," Diane said. "Tell me if you know of anything I can use to whip you!"

"Ah -- in my closet," I answered helplessly. "I bought a punishment wand like the one Ms Fechtenbaum used."

Diane went over to the closet and I directed her to where the wand was.

"This looks like it cost a lot of money, David," she said, walking back with the wand. "How did you manage to buy it?" She was figuring out the settings as she walked toward me, and the way she sounded she intended setting it as high as it would go.

"I, ah, ordered it from a BDSM store. I still had a lot of Christmas money." My voice was trembling now.

"What is that?" Diane asked. "What's a 'BDSM store'?"

"It's, uh, an acronym," I answered, flushing. "For 'Bondage & Discipline', 'Dominance & Submission', and, uh, 'Sadism & Masochism'. It means about the same thing as S&M."

Diane nodded. "But what on earth did you want it for? Who was going to get whipped?"

"I just, like, wanted to own one in case the situation came up -- with some girl."

"Some girl, huh?" Diane sounded disgusted. "Would you have used it on me if you'd used my Keycode long enough to be confident about controlling me?"

"Aghh . . ." I tried to resist answering this, but of course it was hopeless. I knew I was flushing bright red as I continued, " . . . Aghhh . . . Yes! I was just thinking about doing that. I would have used Deep O-Mode compulsion to make you believe you . . . deserved to have me paddle you, and then later I'd fix it so you wouldn't remember it happening. Except . . . I'd leave you with a sore behind for a few days - - but you wouldn't be able to connect it with me."

Diane looked like she was ready to kill me. She yelled at me to undress and bend over the desk.

"You're the one who's going to get it used on you David! I'm going to work off some of my anger this way!"

I immediately took off my clothes, and of course I had a tremendous erection again, only about ten minutes after stroking off. It hurt a bit, like it does, but it was rock-hard. Diane made a disgusted noise and I felt a sudden wave of shame that didn't feel at all sexual!

"I can't whip you when you're like that!" she complained, pointing at my erection. "What is it with you? Do you think the idea of being whipped by me is sexually exciting?"

"Ah . . . yes."

Diane made the disgusted noise again and told me to put my clothes back on. While I was doing that I saw her going through some Tai Chi exercises she uses to meditate, and when she spoke again she sounded calmer.

"You're too undisciplined to plan things out properly, David. I know you're a technical genius, but people's feelings never enter your mind. Didn't it occur to you that I'd find it odd getting more and more aroused like that until I could hardly think, then having some sort of heat prostration fit after I got into bed?" Diane's expression became more thoughtful. "Didn't you even think about giving me a compulsion so I couldn't put you in O-Mode? You had me in Trance for a few minutes, you said, and if you'd done that I wouldn't have had any way to take back control." She paused a moment, smiling, then added: "Makes you think, huh?"

She was right! I'd acted stupidly! Diane said something I didn't hear, and I must have gone right into Deep O-Mode again, because I forget everything that went on for a while. Coming out of it, I realized I'd been under for a long time, and I was still in normal O-Mode. Diane was walking toward the door and when she opened it, she turned around to speak to me again.

"I'm going to find a psychological agent for you now, David! No more sympathy! No more weaseling out of things! I want you to be taught to act like a human being! I'll be making some phone calls, and I've set up a compulsion that you can't leave your room until I give permission. O-Mode off!" With that she walked out of the room.

I ran after her, but couldn't step out into the hall. "Diane, wait!" I called after her. "I know you're angry right now . . ."

Diane whirled on me, her voice furious, "God-damn it! Don't you patronize me, you smirking little brat." I was actually shocked by her reaction, and all I could think was that it was inaccurate to call me little, since I'm well over six feet tall.

"But -- Look," I said in a choked voice, "I understand you're going to send me to a psychological agent. All I ask is that you don't send me to Ms Fechtenbaum again. I'm afraid she'll take it out on me that I talked you into stopping my sessions last time. Please! Anybody else!" In spite of all my fantasies about her, the thought of actually having Ms Fechtenbaum in charge of me again made me feel sick to my stomach.

"Maybe Ms Fechtenbaum is the right person to deal with you! At least she succeeded in making you call her by her last name. You never show any respect for other adults that way."

"Please, Diane, Please!" I was starting to cry. "Not Ms Fechtenbaum! Please!"

Diane suddenly looked a little sympathetic again. It was the crying that did it, and I realized I still had a little leverage.

"I thought Ms Fechtenbaum was charging too much, anyway," Diane said. "As soon as I talk to your Dad, I'm going to suggest we find a different agent to give you the reward-avoidance training she explained to us. That means you'll be in training for several months, so I got the idea of using an agent trainee who'd be less expensive. I think Linda's fees are out of line. I've looked it up and Disciplinary Science seems to be quite an easy field to master."

Diane nodded in the direction of my console. "I've found interactive tutorials on the Web to oversee a beginner psychological agent during sessions, so there can't be any mistakes. Now I just need to find a smart, responsible young woman who's willing to become a psychological agent trainee."

I was beginning to have a horrible feeling about this. "Where will you, uh, go to find someone?" I asked.

"Why, right at your school, David," Diane answered with relish. "You named several young women in your class that seemed smart enough. I just have to find one who has adult status and is willing to take the job." Diane took a slip of paper out of her pocket and read off some names: "Judy Price, Maureen O'Hara, Catherine Duchamp, and Linda Smith."

I felt like I'd been hit in the face. "Those are all the prettiest girls in my class!" I yelled. "You're just going to turn my Keycode over to them and have them whip me and . . ." I finished in a weak voice, " . . . control me?"

I'm going to contact them one at a time until I find one to take the job, and I'm going to require a Bonded promise in advance that they won't repeat what I tell them to anyone, so you don't have to worry the whole school will find out."

"But -- this is awful!" I wailed. "I, uh . . . I like all these girls, I mean . . . I've had study dates with two of them, and even if they don't accept the job I'll never be able to face them again."

"It's good that you're attracted to the girls, David. It's supposed to make the sexual aspect of the reward-avoidance training more effective. I was asking you in O-Mode about which girls attracted you as well as who seemed smart and mature." Diane's voice suddenly changed and she sounded angry again.

"Of course, if you don't like this arrangement, I can talk to your Dad about sending you back to Ms Fechtenbaum. I'll let you choose."

It wasn't much of a choice. "I don't want to go back to Ms Fechtenbaum," I said. "Can't I get reward-avoidance training from some other psychological agent I've never met?"

"Only two choices, David. That's it, then. I'll start phoning some of these girls."

"Please! Only one at a time, so they won't all hear about this!"

"I already said I'd do it that way," Diane snapped at me. "Judy Price sounded like the smartest one. I'll call her first, but if she isn't in I'm going to call the next one on the list." Then she seemed to feel a little sorry for me, seeing my red face and how I was starting to cry again. "I won't tell any of them what this is about except to offer them the job. In fact, I can't talk about it until they give their Bond, because of the Bond I gave Diane Fechtenbaum. But even if I could talk about it freely, I wouldn't. I don't want a lot of people to know about this either -- I think it's an embarrassment for us as a family."

Diane left after that, and I felt a little better for a moment. But the feeling faded away as I thought about what was going to happen. I knew Judy Price had Adult status, and she was the prettiest girl in the school as far as I was concerned, a tall brunette with light skin and a perfect face and figure. She looked like the Young Bettie Page character I'd given spankings in so many Sex Interactives, and I'd had a lot of fantasies about her. She was very smart, too, almost as far advanced as I was in the Tech subjects! I'd walked home with her lots of times, and she'd asked me to be partners on a few school projects. God! In a little while Diane was going to offer Judy a position giving me whippings! And other things -- sexual control. I found myself shivering with embarrassment.

I moped around my room for a few minutes, and then my phone tune beeped. I answered, and Diane told me to pick up the main phone line. When I did, I immediately saw Dad's angry face on the viewer.

"God-damn it!" He exploded as soon as he saw my face, "That was a criminal thing to do! If Diane wanted to press charges right now, Council Agents would commit you for involuntary discipline. We can't indulge your irresponsible acts any longer! I've told Diane she can hire any psychological agent she wants. She has complete authority while I'm away, and don't expect me to let you out of anything when I get home! She's the aggrieved party in this as far as I'm concerned, and I'm just going to let her do what she thinks is right."

After a pause to catch his breath, he continued in a gentler tone, more like his normal voice. "You don't know how lucky you are, Davey. Diane still feels maternally toward you, and I can't imagine how she manages it. She went into your motivations this morning in Deep O-Mode and found out how you've been lying to us all this time about reforming yourself. She played a few vid clips of you in Deep O-Mode where you gave your opinion that we were both easy to fool! Don't give Diane any more problems from now on, or I'll straighten you out myself when I get home!"

I told Dad I was sorry, but he just made a sarcastic noise and told me to get off the line so he could talk with Diane again in private.

After Dad signed off, I went to lie down on my bed. It suddenly struck me that Judy Price might be supervising my reward-avoidance training in a few hours, the same kind of scenario I'd been fantasizing about for months, and I was surprised I didn't get an immediate erection. I opened my fly to touch my cock and found it totally flaccid -- even manipulation wouldn't make it stand up! I was frightened for a moment, but then thought to look at my own Keycode file in the homebrain. My Arousal rating was set to zero! Diane must have changed it so I'd be in the state everybody called No-Sex, like one of the Tantric adepts who do it with mental control. Diane had taken out all my homebrain hacks and I couldn't change my rating back to Nominal without them, because it was write- protected.

I noticed the slanting sunlight coming through my windows, and looked at my watch. It was 2:00 PM already! Diane must have had me in Trance for hours! I lay back, thinking about having Judy Price in charge of my reward-avoidance training, and it was a scary idea. I knew it was sexy too but I couldn't get an erection. For a few minutes, I just felt sorry for myself, and finally I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, I saw Diane standing at my door. When she saw I was awake, she told me to come downstairs, so I got up and followed her slowly down the steps. My watch read almost four, so I thought there'd been enough time for Diane to interview one of the girls in my class, and I was dreading having to face whoever might have accepted the job. Once I got downstairs, Diane put me in O-Mode, then told me to follow her into the kitchen in thirty seconds. As she walked away, I realized I was feeling horny again, and I got a rock-hard erection.

As I walked into the kitchen I saw Judy Price at the table, looking at me speculatively. A surge of shame washed over me at the thought that Diane was going to turn me over to her, and I felt my face get hot. Judy smiled slightly, like she was enjoying my reaction, which made me feel even more embarrassed, and I had to drop my eyes to avoid meeting her gaze.

"I've been keeping David in No-Sex since his actions this morning," Diane said. "I didn't want to have to deal with his sexuality for a while, but I brought him back to Nominal since you're here, and you're going to be treating him with sexual tension." I wanted very badly to run back to my room to escape listening to what Diane was saying, but I was frozen in O- Mode position, so I couldn't move. Diane went on, sounding a little disgusted, "You can see he has an erection already. He seems to be like that half the time these days from what he told me when I questioned him earlier!"

I could imagine Judy looking at my protruding fly, and it was awful to have to stand there like that, so exposed in front of both of them. Finally Diane told me to sit down in a chair near the table, and I hurried to obey.

"Judy has agreed to be your psychological agent, David," Diane said, and I had to bring my eyes up again while she talked to me. "And now I'm going to make her a frequent user of your Keycode. I have to drop my control to do that, but you still won't be able to speak, and you'd better not try to get out of that chair. Drop O-Mode."

I looked over at Judy and had to lower my eyes again. She was looking at me in an intent way that I found intimidating. I felt a sudden body memory of Ms Fechtenbaum whipping me in the positioner, and became even more frightened.

"Here, Judy," Diane said. "Just read this loudly enough for Davey to hear."

She handed over a small sheet, and Judy took it and read off my Keycode in her contralto voice that I'd always found so sexy, "Keycode 27B48FA99- Kektazijum." I didn't hear the end of it actually since I was already under, and I don't remember anything that happened for a while.

When I came out of trance, I was in normal O-Mode, and Judy was uttering shocked, sympathetic responses to Diane's story of what I'd done to her that morning. That was female social bonding for you! They were so sympathetic to each other, but neither of them seemed shocked about what was going to happen to me, getting disciplined by the girl I was most attracted to in the school!

When Diane finished her story, she paused and looked at me for a moment, then asked Judy to start my training with the most severe single punishment in my training schedule for what I'd done to her. Judy agreed immediately, and Diane made me acknowledge that I'd heard what she'd said. I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach as I answered. Diane was going to be getting even all right! And Judy would be starting my training with a long whipping! From the slight smile she had, I thought she might even be looking forward to it!

They talked a bit more, and at the end Diane suggested Judy give me a compulsion to come to her house at eleven the next day -- Sunday. When that was done, Judy stood up and thanked Diane for offering her the job. Just before she left she dropped me out of O-Mode, but she was out the door before I could think of anything to say that might set the groundwork for getting her to go relatively easy on me. I'd never really had a chance to talk to her the whole time she was there, and now she had until eleven tomorrow to work out how she was going to punish me!

12