Trainingware Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I know that," I answered, flushing again. I'd been a little unhappy when I saw that restriction in the tutorial overview.

I hesitated a moment, then asked a rather rude question.

"Is it common for psychological agents to enjoy this?" I blurted. "I mean, like, do you ever feel that way?"

"Well the clients I get aren't usually as good-looking as David, I can tell you that!" Linda hesitated for a moment, before going on. "OK, if you want me to talk about this, you have to give your Bond not to repeat what I say."

I wasn't used to giving Bonds so casually -- I hadn't been able to give a Bond at all until I was declared Adult, but of course Linda used Bonds every day. I put my hand on my palm plate and keyed it to Linda's through the wallscreen, then promised not to repeat anything Linda told me in confidence. Linda looked at the screen acknowledgment and started talking again.

"OK, I admit I got turned on whipping David. He's cute, and he's appealing when he's vulnerable like that. Traumatic training is too extreme for me to really enjoy, though -- it's ghastly pain! Still, I had a bit of fun wiping the smirk off his face, and I set the punishment wand to a sex-surge of 40 so he'd get aroused between whipping rounds. I misled him when I said the whipping series would extinguish his sexual attraction to me. But there's nothing unprofessional about what I did! It's an acceptable variation to have him bind to me sexually during traumatic conditioning. It makes him feel more vulnerable and reduces the amount of pain he has to experience."

She hesitated again before continuing. "And if David were sent to me for reward-avoidance training, so I had more flexibility punishing him and got to mix in sexual contact, I'd be creaming every day during his session. As I said, there's nothing wrong with that if you control any urge to change things materially for your own enjoyment. David will be able to tell you're attracted to him, and enjoy carrying out his training. The treatment is all sex and punishment mixed together anyway, and if you enjoy it you'll develop a closer relationship than you could otherwise, which is ultimately good for him."

Linda clearly thought that was enough discussion of that topic, and she put up another screen showing brief outfits called 'punishment suits', shorts and tops I should make David wear when I punished him. Tops were for outdoors; he could wear just the shorts while he was in my apartment. The suits were of smart fabric, but not very expensive, so I ordered five of them.

"I need to make a few more calls to other time zones before I go to bed, Judy, but I can spend a little more time. Are there any other questions I can answer for you?"

"Yes," I said, flushing again. "I had an idea that I might be able to make a sensie recording of David the first time I punish him so I can record his embarrassment. You say he's very easily embarrassed. Then I thought I might be able to overlay those feelings on his normal emotions when I punished him later, so he'd always feel just as embarrassed about being punished as he was the first time. Do you think that could work?"

"Sure," Linda answered. "Good idea. Imposing emotions with sensie overlays is standard practice in some treatments. I use it myself occasionally. You just have to be careful to filter out any thoughts and sense perceptions from the recording, and make it interactive so it's appropriate for what's happening at the moment in later sessions. The tutorial monitor can't quite handle that, but the Hubba-2 can do it easily. Another advantage."

Linda brought up another purchase ad for a microbead sensie recorder, and suggested I put it on the crown of David's head -- it wouldn't come off by itself, and I could give him a compulsion not to notice it. It could record Davey in full sensie and play back embarrassment overlays simultaneously.

"Do you want to experience a sensie of David's reactions to the sessions yourself?" Linda asked.

I was surprised I hadn't thought of that! I'd played a few bootleg S&M sensies that had punishment sex, but of course never of somebody I knew - - a boy I was whipping myself! I'd be able to experience everything Davey felt and thought during the sessions if I recorded him!

"A lot of agents use sensie clips to get a personal idea of how effective their punishment is," Linda said, smiling. "You can even play the sensie as it's being recorded during David's session to know how he's reacting in real time, but you should stick to sensations and emotions at first or it will get confusing. You can learn to handle real-time thoughts with a little practice, but I'd avoid visuals entirely while he's there. And you have to turn the intensity way down for emotions and sensations when you're whipping him of course, or you won't be able to administer an effective punishment."

"God," I said, "I guess I need to get two of these recording microbeads."

I ordered them and got eight AM delivery again. Then Linda looked at her watch and said she needed to make her other calls. But she told me to call her any time I had questions and if she didn't answer her phone, she'd get back to me in a few hours. Then we signed off.

The next morning, I woke a little later than usual. By the time I'd eaten breakfast, all my equipment was delivered. The positioner had been Manufacted during the night, so I had a mechanical bring all the equipment to the Exercise room in my apartment, then started studying the positioner through its Help tree. It was pretty simple without optional peripherals, and Linda had told me the Hubba-2 would be the most effective peripheral.

The recording microbeads were simple -- I had the standard system in my apartment to record David's sensies and broadcast feelings of embarrassment, and all I had to do was have David wear one. He wouldn't notice it, so the trick I was using to increase his embarrassment would seem like magic as far as he was concerned!

Also, I'd decided to call him "David" from now on instead of "Davey", since formality like that was recommended in the tutorial, and I was sure Linda Fechtenbaum would never lessen her authority by using David's nickname.

Finally, I started to study the Hubba-2, and there were so many functions, I thought it would take me the whole day to explore them all. I tried to cover the major ones, and I lost myself Webbing on the Help tree. When I noticed the time, it was almost eleven. David was due in five minutes!

I began feeling stressed, since I hadn't really thought out what I was going to do with him in the first session. Then I realized I needed to ask David a lot of questions in Deep O-Mode first anyway, so I'd have plenty of time to think during that. He wasn't going to notice an extra half hour or so. All I had to remember when I met with him was to be forceful and not to let him get away with anything. I had to keep that in mind! I'd never liked the idea of hurting someone except in S&M games, but now I had to punish David to do my job, and it wasn't a game!

Then I laughed and realized I needed to loosen up! I wanted to enjoy my work, after all, not feel overawed by my responsibility, and it was actually supposed to be good for his training if he knew I got turned on punishing him. I put in my ear clip and throat clip and booted up the tutorial to monitor the session. Then I had a thought and told the tutorial to archive vid clips of what happened. I attached my microbead and arranged that the tutorial would record a sensie of me as well as David after he had his microbead on. Just as I finished my preparations I heard my private door chime!