Traipse Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Now... kiss her gently."

I brought Star's lips to mine and kissed her, and she accepted me willingly, as if to tell me that she didn't blame me for hitting her.

I could hear the lady's breath begin to quicken and I figured she had started touching herself, "Now, I want to see that cock, boy. Take it out and hit her in the face with it!"

Now, at this point, fulfilling her command was somewhat of a relief for me. Star actually liked it when I hit her in the face with my dick, being the freak she is, so I actually pretended to be a little less inclined than I actually was. I dropped my briefs and shoved Star down to her knees, then began slapping her in the face with my semi-hard erection. Star was enjoying it, and she wasn't even trying to hide it. I could hear the lady beginning to breath more heavily and I slowly started to realize what Starway was planning.

"Oh my god... she really is a whore. Keep slapping her with that big cock!"

I continued and felt myself hardening. If I zoned out the creepy psycho lady and focused on pleasing Star, I could mange to maintain an erection, and I knew that she would zap one of us or both of us if I couldn't even get it up. Starway moved her face willingly under the weight of my hardening shaft and began panting heavily as well.

"Shove that cock in her mouth!" The voice ordered.

I did so, and Star sucked on it hungrily. I held in a moan as she worked her tongue over me skillfully, almost making me forget that we were in a very dangerous situation.

"No hands on that dick darling, only your mouth. Now girly, stick one of your fingers in his ass."

I winced. The thought of anything going there, let alone a finger, made me shudder. I knew a lot of people liked it, a lot of guys liked it, but I wouldn't count myself as one of them. Medically speaking, its considered the male equivalency of a g-spot, but when Starway wiggled her finger into me all I felt was pain. It wouldn't have been so bad if there was some kind of lube, but I was dry, and I knew she knew it too, because she tried as carefully as possible to ease into me. After awhile, it did feel kind of good if I were to be honest with myself, but under the circumstances and given my lack of volunteering, I wasn't in the mood for sexual experimentation.

I could hear the lady moaning loudly now over the speaker, "Sweetie... you have twenty second to make him cum all over your pretty little face, I wanna see if he lives up to my expectations. If he doesn't cum, I'm gonna shock him!"

Starway sped up and sucked on me faster than I thought humanly possible. I felt like I had my cock in a vacuum with how much pressure she was using, and a moment later she switched from sucking to deep throating. She gagged and looked up at me seductively and I looked down at her coughing and gasping for air. I felt guilty, but it turned me on, and I felt myself getting ready to climax. A few second later, she brought her mouth up just to the tip of my cock and licked it gently. I came hard and shouted as I watched myself shoot gobs and gobs of hot spunk on and over her dainty face. I couldn't believe how much there was, it just kept coming, and Starway continued to lick me and look up at me as I continued to spray her. It shot into her mouth, ran down her face and onto her beautiful little tits.

It subsided finally, and I almost collapsed in a heap on the tile floor. I forced myself to recover quickly and immediately noticed that Star was no longer in front of me, but crawling toward the poly glass wall on all fours. I looked up at the lady, who was now topless, and she stood transfixed as Starway continued to crawl toward her. I could only imagine what she must have looked like to the woman, small and innocent, naked and collared, warm cum dripping from her face and her tongue licking at it all the while. A BDSM fantasy come true, a perfect little willing bitch, the ultimate plaything and object of desire. Starway had transformed herself into a creature born of legend, a true, insatiable succubus, the kind of hellish female demon that laps up semen in order to survive the way a vampire drinks blood. The lady continued to gawk at her in unabashed amazement as Star reached the wall and began clawing at it like a cat.

"Pussy..." she whimpered. "I want pussy. I'll be a good girl... its been so long since I've tasted pussy!"

The sadistic woman was enamored; entranced. She licked her lips and replied wantonly, "You want my pussy, missy?"

Starway nodded and whimpered some more, continuing to claw at the wall.

The lady looked at me, almost as if she'd forgotten I was there, then said to me, "No wonder you fell in love with her, she's the sluttiest little girl I've ever seen in my life! How would you like to watch me teach her a lesson? Hm?"

I stared absently at her, unsure of how to react.

The lady laughed and brought her hand over to a bracelet she wore on her wrist, "On second thought, I think I'd like it better if I made you wonder. I'm going to open the door and let her in, if you try anything I'll shock her so hard she'll have a heart attack. Are we clear?"

I nodded, fearing for Starway's safety. Her acting was so perfect, I wasn't convinced she was even acting at all, that maybe she really had given herself over to her condition and wanted to be taken advantage of. I watched as the door slid open and Star crawled into the room like a dog and wrapped herself around the lady's lower body. The door slid closed, and I hoped to God that she would be okay. The lady looked up at me evilly, topless and wearing a leather garter and red panties, a wild lust filling her eyes. She looked down at Star then back up to me, then pushed a button on her bracelet and the translucence of the poly glass turned solid, blocking my view of what was going on in the small room.

An agonizing ten minutes passed and I just stood there ringing my hands. I thought to take off the collar, but I had no idea if the crazy bitch could see me through her side. I couldn't hear or see anything, and it took everything in me to keep calm. So I just stood, naked and worried with a collar around my neck, wondering if she would come out alive. Another five minutes passed, and I began to feel myself losing hope. Suddenly, the door slid open, and I raised my head, trying to brace myself for the worst. Starway stood in the threshold, alone, wearing the lady's black blazer and skirt, though both were too big for her. She looked more angry than scared, and her eyes went to me immediately. Her gaze softened and she ran toward me and threw herself around me, "Rich boy! Are you okay?"

I grabbed her, delirious with relief, "Starway, oh god baby, I was so worried. What did she do to you? She didn't hurt you?"

Starway shook her head, trying to ease me, "No, no I'm fine. I gave her the best oral she's ever had, then, right when she came, I wrapped my legs around her and strangled her."

I opened my eyes widely at her, "God damn woman, you're just as dangerous as I am, maybe more. Is she dead?"

Star frowned, "I don't know, I was too scared to check."

I nodded to her, "I'll check."

I walked calmly past Star and into the smaller room. The woman was laying on the floor naked, her tongue lolled out and her eyes bulging. I approached her carefully and checked her pulse: dead. I took her bracelet off carefully, then left.

Starway saw the look on my face and tried to hold in her tears. I held her again and comforted her, "Its not your fault, you did what you had to do and you saved us both."

Starway looked up at me, "I don't care that she's dead; she deserved it. But... the things she told me she was going to do to you... to both of us... I was so scared. I didn't want her to hurt you anymore."

I kissed her face gently, "She can't hurt anyone anymore. Baby... I'm so sorry I hit you, I would never, never..."

"I stuck my finger up your ass, so we're even," Star cut me off as she wiped her face with one side of the blazer. "But really, I know you would never do anything like that voluntarily babe, if you did, I would kick your ass."

I nodded, "Okay. We've got to find a way out of here." I said as I found my briefs and pulled them back on. "I'm assuming this room is sound proof, because no one has busted in yet. There's a guard outside the door, but other than that I didn't see anyone actively walking around. How much of the layout did you see, Star?"

She shook her head, "I woke up in here and that bitch told me that you'd be coming in to see me any minute."

I smiled at her, "So you came up with that plan on the fly?"

She nodded, "I may be a sex freak, but even I don't want to hang people up on meat hooks and beat them till they bleed out. I know her type: typical sado style, a weak person trying to assert themselves on people that are even weaker than they are; or break strong people down to their level. I knew she wouldn't be able to say no to me, but I'm not as helpless as I look."

I held up the bracelet, "I swear that's the last time I will ever underestimate you, Starway. Now... this bracelet is what she was controlling everything with, but did she have anything else in that blazer?"

Star dug through the pockets and threw the contents on the floor. It was mostly junk, a few nipple clamps, a butt plug and a small hand held vibrator. The only things of use to be found were a small displacer and her mini PDI, but it had a pass code, and I didn't have the time or the resources to decode it. I gave the PDI to Star and told her to pocket it, then gave her the gun and told her to keep it ready. I quickly told her my plan, then I positioned myself in front of the door and signaled her to press the button on the bracelet I'd instructed her to when I was ready.

The door buzzed and I threw it open, knowing that I would have maybe three seconds to pull off the first phase of my escape plan. The guard turned slowly as the door opened, and I looked past him for a millisecond to make sure there was no one else in the hallway. His head and shoulders were almost turned, and it another second he would have seen me, but I brought my fist down onto his lower neck almost as hard as I could. He crumpled with a low grunt, and I dipped my arms under his weight to keep him from falling. I hooked him fluidly and dragged him back into the room, then closed the door as quietly as I could. As hurriedly and calmly as I could manage, I undressed the poor bastard down to his underwear and put his clothes on. We were thankfully about the same size, so they fit okay, and even his shoes fit well on me. I dug through his pockets and found nothing of real importance except a proximity pass card.

I took up his particle rifle and made sure it was armed, then faced Starway, "Babe, I don't know how big this place is or how we're going to get out exactly, but promise me that you won't hesitate to shoot if the time comes."

She nodded, "We both make it out or neither of us makes it out, I won't leave you."

I nodded, "I know you're not a princess, like you said, but just the same, I'll take the lead. If it comes down to it I can take a hit better than you can. Let's go."

I had her open the door like before and opened it carefully with my weapon raised. There was still no one in sight, and I was starting to think they were running the place on a skeleton crew. I beckoned to Star and we carefully made our way to the nearest door which was a few yards from the one we'd just exited. It was unlocked, so I opened it carefully and peeked inside quickly. It was a janitors closet... just my luck, but right as I was about to close it I saw a small handle in the ceiling and some faded words on a panel that said 'access'. The rest of the words were faded out, but I knew what it was, so I pulled Star into the room with me and closed the door. It was dark, but there was a light on the particle rifle, so I flipped it on and gave it to Star, then told her to shine it at the ceiling. I climbed the small shelf after pushing a few cleaning supplies aside then grabbed the handle and pulled. It didn't open easily, but eventually I was able to pull it and push the panel upward. I climbed down the shelf back to Star and took the rifle from her, then instructed her to climb up into the access shaft while I handled the light. She nodded and did what I told her to do, and I could tell she was trying to remain calm just as much as I was. She made it up fine and lifted herself up through the panel. I lifted the rifle up to her so she could shine the light down for me, then I climbed up and joined her.

The space was small, about five feet square, and a huge steel ladder reeled upward for what seemed like forever. I closed the trap door carefully and made sure it locked, then shined the light downward. The ladder didn't go on very much further down, so my suspicions were correct: we must have been underground. I grabbed onto the ladder and told Star to follow me upward, then we began the long ascent. We climbed silently for awhile, since I wanted to make as little noise as possible, and eventually I heard the faint sound of voices and what sounded like music. We kept climbing, bypassing dozens of other access shafts along the way. Wherever we were, it was a huge complex, and must have had many similar tunnels within it's walls. We ventured ever upward and the voices and music became louder. Finally, I shone the light above me and saw the end of the ladder. I knew it didn't necessarily mean we'd gone as high as we could, but we had to have climbed at least ten stories or so, and it was better than where we'd come from.

The area behind the access shaft didn't sound hostile, in fact, it sounded downright civil, like a hotel or concert hall. People laughed and hollered and it sounded more like a party than anything. I whispered to Star than I was going to take a look, the turned the light off and opened the access door as quietly as I could. Thankfully, it gave a little more easily than its counterpart some stories down, and I opened it upward just enough to peek through. A giant ceramic pot blocked my view of anything, so I opened it just a little more. I saw a palm tree in the pot, lined with pothos hanging elegantly around its edges, draping over the pot dramatically. I swore inwardly and opened the trap door even further, then stuck my head out a little to see past the palm. I was at the end of an ornately decorated hallway, complete with roman style trim and red floral wall paper. Sounds of jazz filled my ears and I smelled alcohol and co2 smoke. I popped my head back down the shaft and closed it gently, though not all the way.

Star whispered, "What's up there?"

I whispered back, "Its like a casino or lounge. It doesn't seem dangerous, but I'm going to check it out, wait here."

Star grabbed my ankle, "You said we would go together."

I sighed, "Baby, please, Just give me thirty second to make sure we're not running in to a mafia base, I'll be right back."

She clicked her tongue in irritation and I tied the rifle to the railing, then slowly opened the trap door once more. The ceramic pot was enormous, so I jumped quickly out of the shaft and scurried behind it. I peeked up through the foliage once I'd gotten my nerve, and saw what I'd been expecting. I was indeed at the end of a hallway, and on the left and right sides of me a few feet away some restrooms stood.

I almost jumped when I heard giggling coming from the end of the hall, and I ducked my head as I watched a young couple come around the corner looking a little drunk. The guy asked the girl what she wanted for dinner and she told him to ask her when she was done peeing. They split ways into their designated restroom and my gut told me that it would be safe for us to come out, at least for the time being. I opened the access shaft quickly and beckoned to Star to join me. I helped pull her up and I told her to put the displacer in her pocket. She looked at me hesitantly, and I nodded to her, letting her know that I thought we were safe for the time being. Cautiously, we ventured out into the hall hand in hand and turned the corner. Our eyes were immediately met with the sight of neon lights and surreal flashing mixed with the sound of casino games and people roaring with laughter and swearing. It was a casino, and it seemed to be very busy for a Thursday night.

I told Starway to act natural, even though she was wearing an outfit that was many times too big for her. She grabbed my arm and walked with me, and we quickly made our way around the room to the other side, passing poker tables and roulette wheels all the way. I looked around hurriedly, trying to figure out where we were. I searched for some kind of directory, then finally found one at a nearby bar. I skimmed over it quickly and figured out that we were in a giant hotel, apparently three floors from the ground level. I pocketed the directory then felt Star tugging at my shirt.

I turned to her, "What is it babe?"

She moved her eyes to the right side of the room, "Two guys in those jumpsuits, I think they're looking for us."

I tried to resist the urge to snap my head in that direction, and instead, opted to turn casually. They were definitely looking for us, and I could see them straining to look over the haze of co2 smoke from the digital cigarettes of all the patrons.

I put my hand on Star, "We've got to get out of here, follow me but don't panic."

Star grabbed my hand and I led her away as calmly as I could. I walked through the largest populated areas until we reached the elevator. A few people were already waiting for it, so I anxiously stopped and tried to position us in the least visible position between the crowd. My stomach twisted into knots as we waited for the elevator, but I forced myself to be calm. Finally, the elevator opened, at a few people shoved through us to get onto to the floor we were trying so desperately to leave. We piled into it along with everyone else, then waited some more. The people chatted between us as if everything were great, and I just squeezed Star's hand to reassure her. The elevator stopped at every floor; some people left and some more people replaced them, until we finally reached the ground level.

The door slid open and most of the people poured out. We followed them, but I stopped suddenly just as we exited the elevator. One of the jumpsuit guys was standing about twenty yards away, looking right at the elevator. He didn't seem to notice me, but he looked at Starway intently. I remembered that she was wearing that psycho bitch's blazer, and I clenched my fist. He started walking toward us quickly, but I could tell that they didn't want to make a scene. I looked around frantically then saw what I was looking for: the doors leading outside. They were a short jog away right in front of us, past the approaching jumpsuit. There were also two security guys at the door, although they didn't look particularly interested in much of anything. I made a gamble in my reasoning and came to a one second conclusion that not all of the hotel staff was aware of what was going on in the basement.

If we could just get past the guy in front of me and out the doors, then we would have a good chance of getting away for good. The jump suited guy was almost upon us, he was big and taller than me, so I didn't feel too good about laying him out, which would draw even more negative attention to us. I watched him reach into his pocket and I took a deep breath and did the only thing I could think of.

I pointed at him and grinned stupidly, "Tony?! Holy shit, I didn't know you worked here! How the hell are you, you old motherfucker!"

the big jump-suited guy stopped mid step and looked at me blankly. A few people walking around us looked at me in irritation. The big guy noticed it too and looked around nervously.