Traipse Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I added a drunken slur to my voice and tried to sound extra loud and obnoxious, "C'mon, don't tell me you forgot Vegas back on earth! Sheila? Champagne and caviar at the fucking Bellagio?"

He looked at me coldly, "You've got the wrong guy."

I shook my head and laughed, "No way, you've got that face that only a mother could love! Unfortunately I'm a little liquored out, or else I would buy you a drink."

Starway put her head on my shoulder and giggled, "Or... we could have another threesome, like last time."

Almost everyone in ear shot turned their head toward us in disbelief. The big guy looked really nervous at that point and took a step backward, "I'm telling you, you've got the wrong guy. Leave me alone."

I put my arm around Star, "You know what hon, I think he was sooooo drunk that night that he doesn't even remember; shame! You were really on fire that night babe!"

The guy turned around and began walking away, "Get away from me, I'm not the guy," he muttered.

I threw my hand down at him and started walking with Star past the door, "Whatever Tony, I'll come back and find you later when you're not at work. Peace!"

We walked past him and he let us go, a deep scowl written on his face. We walked up to the doors and I prayed inwardly that I was right about the security guards. They didn't even flinch as we walked past them through the automatic doors and into the busy street. I turned my head and watched him pull a PDI out of his pocket and bring it to his ear. I rushed Starway to the edge of the street where a fleet of hover taxis waited for customers, and we jumped in the the first vacant one I could find.

The Taxi was driven by a person, not a computer, and I sighed in relief as he turned to greet me.

"Where to?"

I said the first address off the top of my head that I knew would be safe, "751 Ouncer street."

He nodded and started driving.

We drove silently for about five minute then I turned to Star, "Are you alright?"

She nodded, "I'm good, a little shaken but fine. That was some quick thinking you did back there."

I smiled, "Honestly, I couldn't come up with anything else. You played along with it perfectly."

She nodded, "I used to do a lot of acting, some people didn't even want to have sex, they just wanted to role play."

We drove on for about fifteen minutes and I never once saw a car following us. Finally we arrived at our destination and the taxi driver told me the tab. I told him that my friend would pay it and he got a little upset, but he eventually let us out of the cab. I had been to the house twice before and was still impressed with its simple yet elegant design. It was a single story four bedroom with Victorian style and a small, well kept lawn. Star and I walked up the small steps leading to the door and I knocked on it loudly. From the looks of the sky, it was probably around four or five in the morning, so I hoped my knocking would be heard. Five minutes passed and the taxi driver honked at me. I waved at him to hang on and knocked on the door again.

A few seconds later, it opened slowly and Boost peered out, "Trask?! What's going on, is everything okay?"

I took a deep breath, "Boost, I'm really sorry to do this to you at this hour, but I don't have time to explain. Can you pay the taxi fare? I'll pay you back, I swear."

He looked at me confusedly, then nodded, "Yeah okay sure, let me get my wallet. Come inside."

We entered and I waited for him to pay the driver. A minute later, he came back inside and locked the door.

"Sit down somewhere you guys, please, don't mind the mess," Boost told us sincerely with a little more clarity than I would have been able to muster at such an hour.

I sat down on a sofa with Star across from a paper cluttered coffee table. He sat opposite us on a beanbag chair and looked up at me with genuine concern, "You guys look like something catastrophic happened to you, is somebody after you?"

I nodded slowly, "Listen, Boost, I really appreciate you letting us in, but I don't want to drag you into this. Your place was the closest I could think of from where we were, and I'm sorry about..."

He put up his hand, "Bro, settle down. As you know, I can take care of myself just fine, not to mention I'm a lawyer. I want to help, but you've got to tell me what's going on. Let's say you just gave me some cash... there! You just hired yourself an attorney, legally sworn to secrecy."

I looked at him and smiled, "Thanks... its a long story."

He shrugged, "I was already up, just had headphones on. Tell me what's up."

I knew we could trust him, since we'd met totally at random and I had already seen what kind of person he was. I sighed and put my hand on Star's, then began telling him the story from the beginning.