Trance Ch. 02

Story Info
Their lives are determined by something they can't control.
1.8k words
3.62
6.5k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Comments and criticism are always welcome. This is the continuation of the first chapter.

--------------------------

He packed his things and left the building. That was the deal otherwise the landlord guy who had slapped him in the morning would call the police. He couldn't pay rent in the last two months and so he won't get the security deposit back. When he walked out, he looked back once again to see if she is there. To look at her one last time. She wasn't anywhere. He started walking towards the railway station. It was a working day. Being in a country with over a billion people he didn't know how he would make a mark. Many people lived here, loved and died. He doesn't know whether he belongs to the living or lived kind.

--------------------------

She couldn't sleep well that night. She turned and turned around. Yesterday there was rain but today it was scorching hot. Weather was always unpredictable in this city. This city being one of the hottest in India. She stood up, opened the window and saw the gate closed of the apartment building and the empty road beyond it. She was restless. She couldn't believe what she was thinking. She checked the time. It was two in the morning. She couldn't wait for the dawn. She started walking around the room. It was a windless night. After a while she went to bed trying to sleep.

--------------------------

Her door bell rang. She hurriedly went to open the door. It was the cooking gas cylinder delivery guy. She wore a white nightie. It didn't match her fair skin. There was something odd about it. But it showed her shapely body well.

He was carrying the cylinder in his shoulders. His thick arm muscles outlined his shirt. She walked him to the kitchen and showed where to put the cylinder. He was standing very close to her in that small kitchen. After taking the empty cylinder, he gave her the bill to sign and stood in front of the door. She turned to take money from the purse. She dropped her purse and bend to take it. Her nightie went up a little showing her flashy fair legs. She knew he could see her buttocks now outlined through the fabric. She stayed that way for few seconds. And when she turned he was standing very near to her. As if in a reflex she turned once again to look for something, he grabbed her hip. She didn't turn back. Something was flowing through her body; some electric sensation passed right through her. Sensing that she was not reluctant, he turned her around.

Goosebumps were passing all over the place where he touched her. She slipped her nightie down and stood in front of him in all her glory. Seeing her without clothes, blood rushes to his penis and he closed the front door within seconds and took his pants off. He was a dark man, well built over all years of hard labour. He removed his shirt and stood there looking at her with a viscous smile. His chest full of hair dirty with rust of all the cylinders he has carried today. He came near her. She could feel her heart beating hard. He hugged her. His chest, with the iron rust hair and sweat smell made her feel high. He touched her buttocks with both hands. She shivered. It felt like electricity shock passing through her entire soft body. He pressed her buttocks, his hands were hard and the roughness of it felt too much for her smooth skin. He picked her up, she didn't resist.

As if she was expecting it, she carried herself and wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. It was as if they both communicated through an unwritten language. Her breasts now touching his chest. Her nipples become hard. He squeezed her buttocks. It was painful at the moment. But then a gush of pleasure rises inside her body. He squeezed once more, now harder than ever. She couldn't hold anymore and she let out a wild moan. Listening to her moans, he didn't wait anymore, he slipped his underwear down and took his penis out. She realised what he was doing , she closed her eyes. She was still being carried by him and she didn't see his penis. She didn't want to. She just want to know how it will feel inside her. The suspense made it even more thrilling for her. He positioned her around his penis and tried to push it inside her vagina.

She felt a knocking sensation. Pain was there all of a sudden after all these years of agony. She hugged him tightly and held on to him firmly. He begin to move it up and down. It took her a while to get adjusted to the rhythm. But she did begin to enjoy it. She forgot everything. At that moment all she could think of was the sensation that is happening between her thighs and she realise something was about to explode inside her.

She woke up shivering and shaking. Her mouth was drooling and she was wet. She stood up and felt the wetness flowing through her thighs. She touched her head and realised what she had been feeling for a while was only a dream.

--------------------------

He looked around sitting in the railway station bench. Big cities like this always had crowded railway stations. But surprisingly it was calmer now. There was no rush of people. Some passengers waited and walked patiently around the platforms. Whenever he sees a beautiful woman he put his face down. He didn't look or stare at them. He doesn't want to be perceived as a creep. Although what he did the other day would tell the opposite. Ironic it is, he thought. But he argued with himself that it was out of desperation. He didn't justify the act. He let out a sigh. A beautiful tall woman in saree sat down in a bench opposite him at the next platform. He looked at her and turned his head. Her facial features made him look at her again. It was as if a powerful magnet trying to pull all the iron chips around it, even the tiny weak ones. He wanted to talk with her.

He wants to be known by her, to be an acquaintance with her. He wants her to talk with him. He wants to glorify her. But he knows it will never happen in a thousand years. At this moment he saw her removing the top of her saree. She smiled at him. As if she wants to tease him, she touched her skirt and pulled a little upwards. He saw her perfectly pedicured feet. The light brown skin of her legs made him feel uncomfortable to sit. He wanted to take out his dick and wank. She pulled her skirt down. He could not believe what he was seeing. She was right there at the opposite platform bench sitting bottom less. His erection was huge and he put one leg on the other trying to hide it. She removed her blouse and now she was sitting at the railway bench naked publicly. She crossed her legs hiding her treasure. Her thighs were like a perfectly moulded wood carving by a carpenter. Shiny as a varnished wood. She laughed hard and seeing her parted lips he wanted to kiss her.

She looked at him deeply and slowly she opened her legs. He knew the moment has come. He tried to control his mind which was going uncontrollably like a running horse. He looked between her long legs with the utmost focus. She slowly parted her legs. People were walking around her and nobody seem to mind what she was doing. He bit his teeth and waited impatiently for her to spread her legs completely. But before she did, he had lost it. He twitched and suddenly all the energy his body had saved were flowing out of his body. He saw his pants were wet. He put his bag on top of it. He looked at the opposite and the saree clad tall woman was sitting in her bench looking at her mobile phone. He doubted whether she realised what was going on. He didn't look at her. He stood motionless looking at the sky above the top of the platform. Whenever he moves he would feel the wetness on his pants and thighs and it would give him bone chill feel. He never liked that feel. He always become motionless until it dries by itself. An electric train entered the station and after a minute it went off. She wasn't there at the opposite platform bench.

--------------------------

I felt ashamed after having that amazing dream. I was disgusted when I recalled the dream in detail. I was not someone who would steep that low. To be intimate with the delivery guy was too much to process in my mind. But I couldn't stop thinking about it. Around twelve in the afternoon power went off. It was a hot day and it felt unbearable to stay inside. My body was sweating all over. I realised my nighty begin to stick here and there in my body. I heard the calling bell and my heart skipped a beat. I opened the door and it was the cylinder delivery guy. I felt a sudden rushing sensation between my thighs. I showed him where to put the cylinder. He asked for the money and I was looking for my purse. This is happening exactly as I had in the dream. Some part inside my mind went wild with excitement. I looked under the table and sofa. I realised he must be looking at my back and it gave me goosebumps feel. He didn't move or come nearer. He stood exactly where he was before.

'It was here in the morning', I said looking at him. He was silent.

I looked under the table, my nightie was up a little giving him a glimpse of my smooth legs. He didn't say or do anything. I was feeling restless and disappointed. Anger begin to rise in me. At last I took my purse and gave him the money and signed the bill. Before he starts going I have got an idea.

"Hey can you check the cylinder if it is leaking?" I asked him.

He said alright and went to the kitchen. He checked and said it was perfectly fine. I stood very close to him. I could feel the heat of his muscular body. The iron rust smell was infuriating. He turned around and saw me standing nearer.

He took the empty cylinder and walked out of the door. Suddenly a pang of sadness hit me. I was filled with emotions of disappointment and embarrassment. I was disgusted with myself for thinking something like that would happen.

Tears began to come through my eyes and my mouth was quivering. It was the embarrassment or helplessness I cannot understand. I sat down on the floor and wailed.

To be continued...