TRANCE, Inc. 04: The Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,569 Followers

Carmen continued beside me, her lips parted as she slowly breathed and spoke. "I cannot leave. My body is yours. My mind is yours. My mouth is yours. My ass is yours. My tits are yours. My pussy is yours..."

I raised my binoculars to my eyes once again and felt a strange voyeuristic surge of excitement. I watched people fuck on screen for a living, but somehow this was both more intimate and more arousing than anything I'd watched before. With one hand rising and falling in my lap, I enjoyed the view as the TRANCE, Inc. director sank balls deep inside Daisy's willing pussy with a primal growl.

Fuck yes, he groaned, and I groaned in concert. I was lucky I'd already muted Carmen's end of the line, otherwise he would definitely have heard the panting of my breath as the air blew in and out of my lungs faster and faster.

I had forgotten how indulgent it felt to touch myself. In a strange way, I was better at it than any of my girls. After all, I was the one who knew exactly what to do.

Besides, I reasoned as I leaned back in the drivers seat and my hand sped up as I fisted my thick cock. It's not like I can do anything until Lassiter's gone anyway. I was confident enough, at this point, to feel that whatever TRANCE's director of talent management was doing to Daisy, I could undo. So I just relaxed and enjoyed the ride.

With one of my hypnotized teenage playthings under another man's control and the second whispering the hottest submissions I could imagine beside me, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.

***

Honestly, stealing Lassiter's mind control video was way easier than it should have been. Then again, not many people can hack through industrial-grade password or into encrypted video feeds to erase security footage.

What can I say? I watch porn all day. I needed a hobby to distract myself.

When the director of talent management had finished fucking Daisy and left her standing in his office with instructions to awaken after 30 minutes and return home, Carmen and I had rushed into the TRANCE building. Even without being previously programmed, as I entered the room and felt the music wash over me I had to grit my teeth and clench my fists to ignore the sudden urge to close my eyes and stand very still, listening as my mind was reprogrammed. I'm glad I hadn't looked at the computer screen, because whatever shapes and colors flashed on the screen would probably have gotten to me. As we'd come in, Carmen had almost slumped back down into a trance, but I'd shaken her slightly and reminded her of her orders — don't look at the computer screen and don't register any sounds but my voice.

It worked.

That's right. I'm basically an evil mastermind.

After checking to make sure Daisy was going to be alright, I muted the music that was playing through the powerful speakers Lassiter had set up in his office. Then, I was playing a quick game of "Find the Source of the Evil Mind Control Track." When I noticed a chunky, lime green USB stick inserted into Lassiter's computer, I thought it was too good to be true, but as soon as I pulled it out, the music stopped and the screen went dark.

Ten minutes later, Daisy, Carmen and I were piled into my car and driving home, leaving Daisy's red convertible alone in the parking lot outside of TRANCE, Inc. My girls were confused, scared and maybe a little bit in shock. They had been mindwiped and controlled, their bodies used over and over for pleasure and simple obedience.

My feelings were a lot simpler. After watching all of that, there was really only one emotion a kinky, red-blooded man would feel.

Damn was I horny...

***

I paced back and forth in the living room. It was later in the evening, and I'd told Amber and Victoria that it was time for them to put the teenagers to bed since I needed a few moments to focus. From the other room, I could hear the lustful moans that accompanied their bedtime ritual as four pornstars enjoyed themselves in my single, king-sized bed. I forced myself to ignore the rising desire in my body that pulled me towards the wanton sounds.

"Damn it, Chance," I muttered, clenching my fists. "Think!" I clutched the lime green USB device between my fingers, the plastic smooth against my skin. I slowly released the tension and let my palm fall open so I could stare at the small, powerful object.

I need to figure out how you work, I spoke to it silently, pursing my lips as I scowled. How to break your hold over my girls. How to protect myself from your influence. How to use you to my advantage...

I was fairly sure that I had wiped all traces of our intrusion from the TRANCE, Inc. security tapes — if I hadn't I was fired for sure, and maybe worse — but if I hadn't then I had less than 24 hours before Lassiter returned on Monday morning, realized his hypnosis video drive was gone and deduced that someone had figured out what he was up to. He would not be happy. And powerful men are dangerous when they're unhappy.

"So..." I said out loud. "What's the best way to investigate the power of a dangerous, mind-altering hypno-video...?" My cock throbbed with need, and I heard Daisy's voice whisper in my mind. Yes, sir. I hear and obey...

I can't think when I'm like this, I reasoned, nodding my head. My cock was a sizable bulge in my sweatpants, straining against the soft fabric at my crotch. I need to relax, get my mind off of... I turned to continue my pacing and suddenly, Amber was standing in the doorway.

My girlfriend wore nothing but one of my old teeshirts and an itty bitty thong that barely covered her freshly-shaved snatch. Her huge tits strained against the shirt, raising it so that it left her smooth midriff bare. Her nipples were hard with excitement, obvious through the thin fabric, and her full lips were wet. She was a vision of sex, a goddess of sensuality. My mind went blank as a jolt of arousal shot through me so hard it was practically a physical force.

The blonde goddess before me licked her lips slowly, her eyes burning into mine. "Hello, lover," she murmured, sashaying into the room in her bare feet, long legs still managing to give her the rolling gate of a runway model.

"D-did you...?" I stumbled over my own words, my previous state of need overwhelmed by a new heat as hot as a roaring fire.

"Put the twins to bed?" Amber asked with a wink.

I nodded dumbly. Somewhere I realized that this was what I needed to help me focus — a release of tension.

"Oh yes..." my girlfriend told me with an undisguised purr of satisfaction. "The girls are all tucked in."

I could only imagine how pleasurable it had been for Daisy and Carmen to be tucked in by Amber and Victoria, two gorgeous bombshells.

"They had a long day..." I managed to mutter, before Amber reached me and silenced me by standing up on her toes and kissing me full on the mouth. I growled, hands running down her back to grasp her full ass.

She moaned, melting against me, her round tits mashed up against my chest. Her tongue darted into my mouth and I could taste the sweet, tart delicious flavor of the twins on her lips.

We broke apart, gasping as if we'd both just sprinted a 100-yard dash.

Taking Amber by the hand, I led her over to the couch and we sank down onto it, the pillows sinking down comfortably under our weight.

My pornstar girlfriend's eyes flickered up and down my body, bright and observant. "What's wrong, baby?" she murmured, biting her lip in a way that was somehow both worried and incredibly sexy. "You're so tense."

I sighed and ran a rough palm over my face. "I'm pretty worried about what happened earlier," I admitted, and Amber nodded, her wavy blonde hair falling over her shoulders.

"Talk to me..." she murmured, shifting her weight and drawing her feet up under her on the couch. In that moment, she didn't just look like god's greatest gift to mankind. She looked like a concerned girlfriend, and I felt something open up inside of me.

So, for what felt like the first time, I did what normal guys do with their normal girlfriends... I talked to her about my problems. I explained what I knew was going on at TRANCE, how she and the other women had been hypnotized and brainwashed, that Daisy had been my bait to draw out the culprit and that the red-haired teen had been reprogrammed and fucked right in front of me by one of the TRANCE executives.

Amber listened sympathetically, never seeming concerned by the fact that she now knew for a fact that she was only my girlfriend by dint of hypnotic suggestion. Then again, I hadn't expected her to freak out. I'd done some programming of my own — given her suggestions to be loyal and honest — to make sure our relationship stayed stable. What I hadn't expected was for her to be such a good listener. It made me realize that there was something to the woman beyond just her fabulous good looks.

Something to think about, the miniature angel Chance muttered from my shoulder, and I gave him a mental nod. Something to think about, indeed.

When I was done, I fished in my pocket and pulled out the USB drive. "So now," I finished, "I have less than 24 hours to figure out what exactly this drive does and how to protect myself and you girls against it. I need to come up with a plan to turn it against Lassiter and whoever else the guy works for. Currently, my only advantage is that they don't know that I know what's going on. Once they figure out that someone is on to them they'll be more careful and I'll lose the element of surprise." I shrugged lamely. "I guess I just don't know what to do and I haven't been able to come up with a plan..." I frowned slightly and furrowed my brow, waiting on my girlfriend's reaction.

She surprised me with her insight. "And...?" Amber asked, a smile curving her lips as she leaned forward, her hand resting lightly on my thigh.

The erection that had subsided as I had talked through my dilemma perked up immediately, blood flowing from my brain back down below the waistband of my sweatpants. I scowled playfully and growled. "And I can't fucking think when I'm this turned on..."

Amber nodded, her eyes fixing on the growing tent in my pants. She licked her lips with unconscious sensuality, and I felt my mouth go dry. "I feel protective of the twins, too," she agreed, her eyes flicking back up to mine for a moment. "In a big-sisterly kind of way."

I nodded as the blonde pornstar let her fingers drift up my inner thighs, her nails making goosebumps on my skin even through the heavy cotton sweats.

"So whatever you need," she continued firmly, "I'm going to help." Her starlit blue eyes grew even brighter as she suddenly smiled. She bit her lip and her hands stopped moving as she looked up into my face. "And I think I know what we need to do."

***

It was the work of a moment for me to download the contents of Lassiter's USB onto my personal computer, and from there onto my smartphone. The strange video — full of flashing shapes, colors and seemingly random images — fought to capture my attention, but I forced myself to focus elsewhere and I kept the hypnotically ensnaring soundtrack muted for the entire process.

Finally, I plugged in my generic white earphones. "Are you sure about this?" I asked Amber as I plopped back down next to her and my girlfriend scooted up beside me. She brushed back her hair and put the white buds into her ears.

She shivered, and I knew it wasn't because she was feeling cold. Her nipples were still pressed up against the soft fabric of my teeshirt, straining with arousal. The busty blonde ground her thighs together, staring at my dark phone screen with anticipation. "Yes..." she murmured softly, and I couldn't believe how hot she looked. She flashed me a look before refocusing on the device. "It'll be okay," she said, rolling her eyes. "You're here, right?"

I gulped and nodded, somehow suddenly feeling incredibly nervous. This was her idea, I reminded myself. Use the video and soundtrack on her and experiment to figure out how it works and what it does... I felt a tinge of worry, but swallowed it back down. She's with me, I agreed. She'll be totally safe.

"Okay, then," I muttered, squeezing my own legs together around my thick, erect shaft.

If you're so worried, my miniature Chance devil asked craftily, then why are you so turned on?

I ignored him and shifted back, just to be safe, so that I wouldn't be watching the screen as the video started. Then, at my nod of approval, Amber unlocked the device and hit play.

The flashing colors and lights immediately washed over her face in the twilit living room, and her eyes widened. My girlfriend's plump lips parted softly as she gasped, and then her entire body went rigid. Her expression froze, her eyes locked on the screen.

"Amber?" I asked, leaning forward and peering into her empty features. "Are you okay?" I'm not sure she even heard me.

"I will obey..." As she spoke, her lips curved around the words in a sultry, beckoning tone. Her eyes remained blank, her expression devoid of thought or will. "I will listen and obey..."

I made a sound somewhere between a growl and a cough as I fought to control myself. I wasn't sure what it was, but the way Amber's body was suddenly straight and rigid, her body presented for me in the scant clothes... And the way her voice was suddenly monotone, thoughtless and empty and robotic...

"God I want you..." I muttered, my eyes darting to her heaving tits and her spread knees where she knelt on the couch.

"I have no mind," she continued, not registering my voice or words. "I have no will. I cannot leave. I live to serve..."

My cock as throbbing as angry, roaring need powered through my body. In that moment, Amber was no longer the girlfriend who had patiently and thoughtfully listened to my worries and offered a solution. She was a mindless fuckdoll provided purely for my use and pleasure. And she was going to love it.

Her lips continued to move, words flowing steadily between them. "I cannot leave. My body is yours. My mind is yours. My mouth is yours. My ass is yours. My tits are yours. My pussy is yours..."

I leaned forward and pulled the earbuds from her ears, amazed at how quickly and deeply the video had taken her into the trance. That's some powerful stuff, I thought, worried for a moment about what kind of people might be behind such a potent creation. Then, my senses absorbed my pornstar girlfriend — the scent of her arousal, the sight of her blank expression and empty blue eyes, the sound of her soft, panting breath — and I pushed those concerns aside. Later, I thought. For now...

"On your knees, slut," I ordered, my voice sharp and commanding.

Eyes never focusing, Amber nodded her head, wavy hair bobbing. "Yes, sir. I hear and obey." She moved with precise, controlled movements, fluidly kneeling by the sofa and resting back on her heels between my own spread legs.

I shucked my sweatpants hurriedly, my fully-erect cock a rod of hot steel as it sprang free from its constraints and stood up straight as a flagpole. I was practically panting with need, all of the pent up desire from the day roaring to life in an inferno of lust. "Get rid of the top," I told Amber, "then jack me off." My eyes devoured her lush figure as the blonde sex goddess fluidly gripped my teeshirt by the hem and pulled it over her head, her round tits bouncing free.

My hypnotized girlfriend leaned forward, her breath hot on my cock as I lifted my hips slightly, unable to restrain myself. Her soft hand wrapped around my girth, her fingers beginning to slide up and down slowly, expertly.

"Tell me what you are," I groaned, my balls tightening as the pornstar let her tongue dart out and glide over the broad helm of my length, using her own saliva as lubricant to increase the speed of her up and down rhythm.

For the first time since the flashing lights had ensnared Amber's mind and senses, a spark of life showed on her face. It was the ghost of a smile — not a sweet, innocent twinkle but rather hinting at a smoking hot expression of ardor. "Yes, sir..." she replied breathlessly, licking her sculpted lips with her pink tongue.

I groaned as she drew her tongue once again teasingly over the head of my shaft.

"I am yours..." she murmured, hand speeding up. "I'm your slut, your fuckdoll, your brainwashed plaything..." The blank emptiness in her wide blue eyes drew me in, and I felt my own mouth drop open as I sighed with ecstasy.

"I am mindless..." Her lips caressed the word like I imagined them caressing my cock, wrapping around it and pleasuring it before letting it slip free. "I have no will, no thoughts... Just an obedient bimbo sextoy for your pleasure..."

My prick was rock hard in her hand, straining for release. The head was purple and engorged, and I knew what I needed. "Fuck me..." I managed to gasp, barely in control.

For the second time, I saw the hint of a smile. "Yes, sir," my bimbofied plaything replied robotically, "I hear and obey..."

I felt the tension ease out of my body for a moment as Amber released her hold on my cock, standing smoothly before me and sliding her barely-there thong off her long, toned legs. I took in a swift breath. Ohmygod... I thought. Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod...

Then, the blonde tossed her hair over her shoulders and swung one knee over my lap, rocking her hips forward so that her shaved mound brushed lightly against my quivering length.

I made a strangled noise of desire, and then, with one of her hands on my shoulder for balance, Amber guided me to her entrance and sank down on top of me. Straddling my lap, my pornstar girlfriend let out a gasp, her mouth opening wide as her body shuddered.

I realized as her pussy clenched around my shaft that she had just orgasmed, her muscles tightening and releasing spasmodically as she began to ride my cock up and down.

"Yes, sir..." she whimpered, her voice high as her body squeezed tight. "You own my body, you own my pussy, you own my mind and my devotion..."

My hands gripped her hips instinctively, lifting her up before driving her back down and thrusting myself deep into her core.

Amber's voice dissolved as she collapsed, her face burying itself in my shoulder as I began to pump up and down. Her pussy was divine, her inner walls hot and wet and tight around me. I sheathed my length in her core and felt myself massaging the barriers of her elastic tunnel. I growled and moved faster, harder, pounding up into her body like a reverse jackhammer.

"Yesyesyes..." I felt my plaything cum again as she gasped out the words, her senses overwhelmed by my relentless assault.

Her body gripped my cock tightly, the muscles of her pussy massaging my entire shaft and begging me to let go, to fill her up with my essence. My body, aching for release for hours, finally had enough. With a grunt and a rippling spasm of tensing muscles, I came. The orgasm ripped through me, flashing white across my vision for a moment as my balls tightened and my cock twitched and unleashed my seed. A long, wordless groan escaped my lips and I leaned forward to kiss Amber's neck hard enough to leave a mark.

I held myself there for several long moments, panting as my body rode the aftershocks of tectonic pleasure. Then, I pulled back. Looking down, I reached over and picked up my phone, turning off the dangerously hypnotic video. "Well..." I rasped aloud, my throat suddenly dry. "I guess it's time to figure out what this thing can do..."

***

The TRANCE, Inc. series will be continued in the next chapter, coming out in a few days. To keep up to date with my stories as soon as they're published, you can follow me here on Literotica or any of my other platforms.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,569 Followers