TRANCE, Inc. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,623 Followers

I didn't know what else to do, so I just nodded and Daisy quickly stepped into the bedroom. Do you really want to talk to Daisy about this? I asked myself as I slouched against the wall, running my fingers through my still-drying hair. What woman wants to hear about her man's insecurities? Scratching my head, I walked to the end of the hall and into the kitchen, going to the sink and filling up a tall glass of water to begin the task of rehydrating myself.

As I drank, I forced myself to relax. This is your first test, Chance, I told myself. Are you brave enough to confide in Daisy about this? The more I thought about it, the more I knew that it was the right thing to do. After all, I had been thinking earlier about asking her and her sister to officially move in with me. I couldn't just expect to take trust without giving it, too.

I moved to the living room, sitting down on the couch and waiting for Daisy to reemerge.

It was only a few more minutes before she did, bundled up in her own pair of sweatpants and an old tee shirt of mine that hung off her slim frame in an oddly seductive manner. She had let her hair down but it was still wavy from the braid, framing her elfin face and drawing attention to her finely-sculpted features.

"How do you still look so hot?" I asked, before I could think about it. I blushed a little right after the words escaped, and gave an embarrassed expression. Obviously not as sober as I thought I was, I scolded myself.

But Daisy smiled, looking down as she knelt on the cushions next to me. She laughed a soft, cute laugh. "I don't know," she said, meeting my eyes. "But thank you." She grabbed the big blanket that hung over the arm of the couch and pulled it around us, cuddling up next to me.

My arms wrapped around her instinctively, holding her close, her back pressed against me and her head tucked under my chin. Then, before she could even ask, I was telling her about the night that Amber, Victoria and I had had after she and Carmen parted ways with us outside the restaurant. I told her about the rooftop bar with the old couple who were traveling the world, about the stories and the conversation and our eventual trip down the road to Mooney's. I didn't mention my apprehension over the new apartment I knew I wanted to move into, but I did tell her about the confrontation at the bar.

"I felt so... useless," I muttered, clenching my jaw as I relived the sensation. "Like I was totally powerless to stand up for someone I care so much about. And I hate it. And..." I paused as I talked it out, the realization hitting me. "I think I hate myself for it, too, just a little bit..." I stopped talking then, and didn't know what else to say. I'd never really felt close enough to anyone to share my emotions like this, but with Daisy it felt so easy and natural.

She didn't speak for a moment, but I could tell she was just digesting what I had told her. "You are a good guy, Chance," she told me all of a sudden, turning around a little and looking me dead in the face with her dazzling green eyes, her body propped up on one elbow. "And you are the right kind of man who wants to protect his woman not because he feels possessive but because he cares about her..." She trailed off, a dark expression settling over her face, and I wondered if there was something more she was going to tell me. Then, she shook her head and gave me another one of her small, cute smiles. "Just keep that in mind," she said firmly, furrowing her brows in mock-sternness.

I couldn't help but smile back. "Thank you, cutie," I responded, feeling as if some of the pressure that had been squeezing in on my chest had been relieved. "I appreciate you giving me the chance to talk it out."

Daisy just nuzzled up against me with a sigh of contentment. "Anytime..." she murmured sleepily, and I could tell that now that she had done her job she was ready to pass out.

I wonder what she and Carmen were up to tonight. Whatever it was, it seemed to have tired them out.

Daisy's breaths grew deeper as she slipped into sleep, and I felt a sort of peace descend over me. I considered moving her to the bedroom, but I was so comfy just sitting there holding her. That, and I didn't want to play the game of Tetris that would be required to slot two more people into my bed.

So, careful not to disturb the sleeping teen, I reached over with one hand and turned off the lamp, plunging the room into darkness. I found a comfortable position, wrapped my arms around the 18-year-old and closed my eyes.

Overall, I decided, this was a pretty good night.

* * *

I woke to the smell of coffee.

Light streamed in through the front window, and when I opened my eyes I could see that it was actually the kind of early morning light that I never really saw from my darkened, windowless bedroom. I still felt the pleasant weight of Daisy in my arms, but as I shifted positions the slim teen rolled over towards me and opened her eyes.

"Hello," she murmured sleepily, kissing my chin.

"Sleep well?" I asked, smiling down at her.

She nodded as she yawned and sat up, covering her mouth with one hand and using the other to pull the blanket we'd slept under up around her shoulders.

"Good." I blinked the sleep out of my eyes and sat up with her, swinging my legs off the couch and onto the carpeted floor. "Now, let's go figure out who's making coffee."

With Daisy wrapping herself in the blanket like a cloak, we took a left down the hallway and into the kitchen. I expected our culprit to be Victoria, up and preparing for her day like the responsible businesswoman she was, but instead I was surprised to see Carmen.

She was leaning against the counter with her back to us, wearing the same pink tracksuit that she'd had on when I had met her for the first time. Her hair was tied back in a simple braid and on her feet were a pair of white athletic shoes.

"Did you go for a run?" I asked.

Carmen turned around at the sound of my voice, jumping just a little bit, but then relaxed when she realized who had spoken. "Most mornings," she told me, gliding across the room and standing on her tiptoes to give me a good morning kiss.

Up close, I could see that her face was still a little flushed from the workout. Instead of letting her give me a quick peck, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in closer. She tasted of dark, chocolatey coffee with a spoonful of honey.

She melted into it, perfectly willing to give herself up to me.

I pulled after a moment and met her grin. "You taste delicious," I told her, then accepted the cup of coffee that Daisy had poured. "How did you sleep?"

Carmen bounced from toe to toe, evidently still energized from her run. "Amazing!" she crowed, her smile bright. "There was so much space in that bed. And I someone wasn't hogging all the covers." She shot a playful glance at Daisy as she poked at her with the usual accusation.

Daisy giggled and pulled her blanket cape tighter around her shoulders. "You can have the bed every night if I get to snuggle with Chance."

Her twin gave her a mock frown and narrowed her eyes. "You're right. You may have tricked me and gotten a better deal." Then, Carmen gave me an apologetic look. "I will say though, Chance, that we may have to think about getting a bigger bed sometime soon. More space is definitely needed."

I agree. I wondered for a moment if now was the time to talk to them about moving in with me officially, into a bigger place, but I decided against it. One thing at a time. Instead, I just pursed my lips pensively and nodded. "I'll figure it out," I told her, and she gave a relieved sigh.

"Thank goodness," she said, wrapping her arms around my waist. "I didn't want you to think I was complaining."

I rested my chin on the top of her head, grateful I was tall enough to hug her close like this.

"I love spending all my time around you guys," she told me, pulling back and looking up into my face. "It just feels like we need a little bit more room to spread out in."

It was a perfect opening, but instead of taking it I just nodded. "I know what you mean." Then, I changed the subject. "Hey, do you think I could maybe come on some of those morning runs with you?"

What?! My still sleepy brain perked up as it suddenly registered what I had asked. Morning? Running? Two of my least favorite things! I ignored the light thrill of panic that rushed through my body. My revelation last night hadn't just been a sad, drunken reflection. I needed to change — to improve myself — and fast. I sipped the coffee, suddenly nervous, and waited for Carmen to politely brush aside the idea, telling me that I was just going to ruin her workout or slow her down.

Instead, her smile broadened and she beamed at me. "I would love that!" she exclaimed, clasping her hands together excitedly. "I used to run with Day every morning, but she stopped coming when she decided to be lame and do it at the gym instead."

Daisy sipped her coffee and eyed her sister tranquilly. She looked so damn cute wrapped up in the cream-colored blanket. I could have thrown my arms around her and taken her right back to the sofa — for sex or cuddles, I wasn't quite sure which. "It's much more convenient for me to use the cardio machines at the gym after my yoga class," she replied.

Carmen rolled her eyes, and flashed her gaze back to me. "I would love that," she said again, then gave me a sudden, severe look. "You better be ready by 6:15 tomorrow," she ordered, and I wondered what I had gotten myself into.

But I gave her a weak smile and nodded unenthusiastically. "Yes, ma'am."

Her stern facade disappeared and she giggled at my obvious discomfort. "Don't worry, Chance," she told me supportively. "We'll have you loving the mornings soon enough. I'm sure I can find some way to reward you after a good workout." Her eyes sparkled as she spoke, and I suddenly felt a lot better about the idea of an early morning run with only Carmen for company.

Not long after, Amber and Victoria entered the kitchen, drawn by the smell of coffee.

Victoria made sure to give me an extra long kiss before grabbing her cup from Amber and stepping back. "Thank you for an amazing night last night," she said. "It was wonderful from beginning to end..." She paused significantly. "Especially the end."

Amber smiled at that, and the twins shot each other amused glances.

I was glad she had glossed over the debacle in the middle, but it poked at my pride like a splinter. Still, I didn't need to dwell on it out loud. "I'm glad we all had fun," I answered. "Maybe we can go out again sometime soon and you can teach me more about this whole 'night life' thing."

"Yes!" Carmen exclaimed, jumping in. "We could go dancing!"

At her words, I remembered wanted to ask the twins about where they'd been the previous night, but before I could inquire the other women all joined in excitedly. I decided to hold off on my interrogation. Whatever their surprise, the twins would reveal it in due time.

By the time we had all gotten our caffeine fix, Saturday night plans had been made for another evening out. I didn't bother mentioning that I was no good at dancing.

If I'm out with them, no one will be watching me anyway, I thought ruefully, for the first time a little grateful at the thought of everyone's eyes glued to my beautiful companions.

It was around 9 o'clock when everyone left the kitchen to get ready for the day, Victoria to head to work on the corporate side of TRANCE and Amber, Carmen and Daisy for morning video shoots. Left to my own devices, I found my cell phone and placed a call.

"Hello?"

I didn't know how to feel when Mike Lassiter's voice came through from the other end. Lassiter was the one who had transformed the four pornstars who were currently putting on makeup in my bathroom from everyday actresses into hypnotized sexual playthings. On the one hand, I knew that what he'd done was wrong... On the other hand, I had never been happier in my life. And it was, to a large degree, because of him.

I took a deep breath. Whatever my feelings for the man, it was time for me to let him know how things were going to be changing at work. "Mike, it's Chance. I just thought we could have a little chat..."

* * *

Mike Lassiter wasn't thrilled at the idea of hiring an off-the-books freelancer to do my job, but it didn't take much effort to convince him. I had, after all, used his own mind control recordings against him.

"Is this a good long term solution, sir?" he asked, after acquiescing to my instructions.

"Probably not," I admitted, "but do it anyway. For now, at least." I ended the call. At the moment I had more pressing issues to deal with. While money would eventually circle back on top of my priority list, for now I was more concerned with a much more personal issue.

Each of my girls gave me a quick kiss goodbye before they headed out to work, and then I sat down with my laptop and began a quick Internet search for nearby martial arts studios. In addition to starting to join Carmen for her morning runs, I decided that learning to defend myself would be good for confidence, fitness and in case I ever needed to kick someone's ass in a bar after they insulted my date.

Not many studios had adult classes available before 10am on a Tuesday morning, but one small martial arts gym did claim to be open at 9 o'clock and served "students of all experience levels." I called an Uber, plugging in the address of the "Black Dragon Dojo" and while I waited for the car I changed into workout gear. I had no idea whether I'd even be up for it, but if I could start training immediately I'd do it.

You've gotta make some big changes, I told myself as I stared into my face and pulled a t-shirt over my head. But you're taking the first steps.

The Uber ride was short, less than 10 minutes, but it was plenty long for me to start feeling nervous. I wondered whether I should have waited. Maybe I could have brought one of the girls with me? But then I scowled to myself, hopped out of the car and walked up the sidewalk to the studio. Get yourself together.

The outside of the dojo was nondescript, with lightly tinted windows and a front door with peeling green paint. Without giving myself the opportunity to hesitate, I pulled the door open and stepped inside, the air-conditioned environment blasting me with cold air as soon as I entered.

I was in a small waiting room, with a desk off to my left that was covered in scattered papers and to my right and before me a bunch of benches and a low wall. Beyond the seating area was a sea of blue gymnastics mats. The place seemed deserted — nobody at the desk or in the waiting area — but then I heard a shout and at the far end of the mats I saw movement.

A figure in dark bottoms and a neon top was flitting about, striking one of the large punching bags hanging from the ceiling. The bag was tall enough that it actually rested on the ground, and it barely moved even as the figure — a woman, I now saw — struck it with a giant spinning kick that would probably have broken one of my ribs. She followed it up with a combination of punches that she threw with unrelenting force, one after the other in swift succession. Even across the room, I was hypnotized by the speed and precision of her movements. She seemed, and I wasn't sure if this was good or bad, like she was probably quite dangerous.

A sudden loud, beeping sound drew my attention to a large, grey plastic box on the ground off to one side. A little light on top turned from green to red, and it seemed to signal the end of the round because the woman dropped her hands and tossed her long, dark hair over her shoulder.

In the silence, I felt it best to make myself known. "Hello?" I called.

The woman froze, her body clenching in surprise. Then she turned, slowly.

I raised my hand in greeting, not sure what to do.

Without acknowledging it, she picked up the grey box and padded across the room toward me. Now that she had stopped moving so swiftly I felt an uncomfortable sensation of nervousness balling itself up in the middle of my chest. Perfect, I thought. This is exactly what I need.

This woman wasn't just hot. She was on another level. Her lithe body moved with the grace of a predator, her thick black hair tumbling down her back like a waterfall. Her feet were bare and her long legs were encased in dark yoga pants with a white stocking pattern that sliced at an angle up her calves. Above her taut belly, where I could see the perfect etchings of her abs, her shapely breasts were contained in a neon yellow sports bra, and as she drew closer I could see that her dark mass of hair had purple highlights.

All in all, this woman was intimidating as hell.

I swallowed, then coughed nervously as she came to a halt at the edge of the mats. I noticed that her hands were wrapped in an interlocking pattern of cloth strips and her face was set in an expression that matched the rest of her — hard and perfectly poised to deal damage.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Her unyielding voice had a soft accent that I wanted to trace, but I knew that in the time it took to identify I would have lost this woman's attention.

"My name is Chance," I managed to say without stumbling over my words. "I was hoping I could get some personal lessons?"

The woman looked me up and down. It wasn't the kind of scan that you would give someone of the opposite sex — a quick glance to see whether you found them attractive. For some reason, I imagined it was the kind of appraisal that a farmer would give a steer he was preparing to butcher, or a mechanic would give a sputtering car engine. It was the look of an expert analyzing a situation and wondering if they could find a solution.

The woman met my eyes, and her irises were impressively dark. "I take this time to work out by myself," she replied, without answering my question. "No one ever comes in before noon."

I got the distinct impression that she wished I hadn't come in, but this exotic, gorgeous woman was obviously skilled, and somewhere within me I knew that I had to become her student. "Your studio claims to be open, though," I probed hopefully.

The woman shook her head to herself and vaulted gracefully over the hip-high wall in a single, controlled movement. Stalking past me, close enough that I could have reached out and run my fingers

through her tumbling black hair, she threw a question over her shoulder. "Why do you want to learn?"

Why is that your business? I thought as she padded across the linoleum tiling and stood by the desk, beginning to unwrap the cloth from around her hands. Her skin, the color of honey, shone with a light sheen of sweat.

"I have plenty of money," I blurted, desperate not to lose this opportunity. "I can pay you whatever you want..." I trailed off as I realized I'd said something wrong, her eyes flashing as she turned my way. I could see her jaw set in irritation, and I wondered what I had said that had tweaked a nerve.

"No," she said after a brief, intense moment of eye contact. "I do not think that we are suitable for each other."

Fuck... I clenched my teeth and squeezed my hands into fists. Even a stranger thinks you're unworthy. Face burning with shame, I gave the woman a jerky nod and walked out of the room, the green door swinging shut behind me with a click.

I stood in the doorway, clenching and unclenching my fingers in frustration. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I whispered bitterly. The only people who think you're worth anything are the ones you hypnotically triggered and fucked first... I lifted my head and looked out into the street. A few cars drove by, but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to pull out my phone and call an Uber home. My feet felt

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,623 Followers