TRANCE, Inc. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,615 Followers

glued to the ground, and I just scowled into the pavement like an angry statue.

Then, a voice in my head spoke. It wasn't a voice I recognized, but I knew it was mine, all the same. Are you going to give up that easy? the voice asked. Wasn't this lack of confidence the whole problem you were trying to solve?

It's not that simple, I argued. I can't just force someone to take me on as their student.

The voice wasn't very strong, and I could tell that it was wavering, but it made one last effort before it poofed out of existence in the back of my mind. Then convince her...

My hand was turning the doorknob before I could stop myself, and I walked back into the dojo. I wasn't filled with confidence, but I felt a surge of anger — not directed at the woman, who looked up in surprise from where she sat, on top of the short wall rewrapping her hands — but at myself, for being so close to giving up before I even started.

"Look," I said, and I opened my hands in a defeated gesture. "I can't force you to want to teach me. But I want to learn. I need to learn," I corrected. "You asked me why, and I didn't want to answer because I don't know you and my answer is personal."

The woman's expression quickly transformed itself from surprised to composed, and she watched me impassively.

I soldiered on anyway. "I am out of shape, weak and have no confidence in my ability to handle things." It stung to admit, but it also felt good to say out loud — like I had needed to tell someone the doubts that had been spinning around inside my head. "I don't have the strength to stand up for myself, and recently I was in a situation where I couldn't defend someone I care about. I don't want that to happen again. I won't let it happen again."

The woman's eyebrow twitched upward a fraction, but as I finished my little speech she didn't respond for several moments. She just looked into my face like she was trying to gauge the truth of what I'd said. Then, she stood with the same grace as before. She nodded, half to me and, I thought, half to herself.

Without extending her hand, she told me, "My name's Terra." Her accent sent a tingle down my spine, one that I steadfastly ignored. "I guess we'd better get to work."

* * *

I managed to make it all the way to the living room couch before I collapsed. I lay there for several minutes — no thoughts going through my head, just a blank exhaustion.

Most of my body wasn't sore... Yet. But I knew the soreness was coming because I was more tired than I'd ever been in my life.

And she told you to be back tomorrow... Fuck. I was more than half convinced the woman didn't expect me to return. Or doesn't want me to. That would explain the brutal training I'd just been through.

Terra's workout had taken almost 2 hours and consisted of a pair of cycling parts. First, the woman would teach me several basic techniques — kicks and punches for now, though I had a suspicion things would get more complex over time. Then, she would run me through a grueling cardio session — push-ups, jumping jacks, planks, shadowboxing and suicides across the blue mats.

After the first round, my shirt was already damp with sweat. By the second, it was drenched. My shaggy hair fell in front of my face, wet with moisture, and I had to actively force myself through every movement.

We didn't touch the punching bags that she had been attacking when I arrived. In fact, we barely even spoke. After she had ordered me to take off my shoes and socks, our only conversation consisted of her short, crisp instructions and my labored breathing and brief acknowledgements of her critiques.

"You will respond to my instructions with a simple, 'Yes, ma'am' or 'No, ma'am,'" she ordered, expression unreadable.

I obeyed, half worried that she would kick me out of her dojo at the first infraction. And, in spite of the pain, the exhaustion and the frequent desire to drop down and give up, I didn't want her to do that. There was a taut, coiled energy to this woman; somehow relaxed and alert at the same time. It was exciting, thrilling even, and I found that when her eyes were on me I didn't feel the need to quit quite as much.

My thoughts started to wander, and for the first time in weeks I forced myself not to go down that road. She's your teacher, I ordered firmly. You will keep that relationship professional, even if you can't seem to do that with any others.

I had told the woman I would be back tomorrow at 9:30, but that already seemed too close. I dozed, my mind inadvertently drifting down fantasy lane, until I fell asleep with my arms wrapped in the same blanket Daisy had used as a cloak not four hours before.

I woke midway through a snore and took a second to shake my head and wonder where the hell I was. It was an odd experience to realize I was at home — not because I'd never napped in the middle of the day, but because I'd never done it anywhere but locked in my darkened closet of an office.

My stomach rumbled, demanding my attention, and I rose. My shirt was still damp, and I stripped it off as I passed my bedroom door. I tossed it at the laundry hamper in the corner and missed.

Oh well. I would get to it later. I'd worked hard this morning and deserved a nice, tasty meal.

I rummaged in the fridge for a minute, then opened up my cupboard. A box of packaged mac and cheese that caught my eye, and I grinned. That'll hit the spot.

As I waited for my pot of water to boil, I opened up a party-sized bag of nacho-flavored Doritos and let the delicious scent of cheese powder fill my nostrils. Pulling a bowl from another cupboard, I poured out a nice landslide of the chips and then put the bag away. I was being healthy — usually when I opened a new bag of chips I didn't stop until I had munched the contents into oblivion.

I poured the pasta into the boiling water and stirred it with a wooden spoon. While I waited for it to cook, I opened up the microwave and popped the bowl of chips inside for a quick 15 seconds. This weird habit was one I'd picked up in college from one of my stoner friends. He swore up and down that when he got high there was nothing better than heated Doritos, and even without the drugs I could agree that they were pretty damn good.

I strained the pasta and then stirred in the powdered sauce and stared at my handiwork. Man... This was the extent of my cooking skills —packaged pasta and microwaved Doritos — and I wondered if one of the girls could teach me something. It wasn't that it wasn't going to be a delicious meal; I just realized that it was a meal that would have satisfied Past Chance. Future Chance deserves better.

As I sat at the kitchen island and ate (snagging a can of Coke from the fridge to wash down the cheesy meal) I stared aimlessly across the room and out the window. I had almost forgotten that it looked directly into the next building, but quickly remembered when I saw a familiar platinum blonde figure. It was Mia, dressed in a sports bra and dark yoga pants for her afternoon yoga session.

Wow... I practically felt my mouth begin to water at the sight of her melon-sized tits pressed together in that bra, and I barely tasted my food as my imagination began to wander once again. I didn't stop myself this time, remembering the feeling of her hot mouth and full lips wrapped around my cock, her tight pussy as I pounded her into the pillows of her couch. My cock was hardening as my body relived the sensations: the satisfying feeling of ripping her shirt in half to free her body to my hungry eyes, the rising heat in my loins as she sank quickly and easily into a mindless, obedient trance, the little cries of pleasure as I fucked her until she came over and over...

I looked down as my fork scraped on the bottom of the bowl. I had devoured the rest of my meal without thinking about it, my eyes glazed over as they stared into the past. My thoughts were hazy with lust, and I could feel the tent in my shorts as I stood and dumped my dishes in the sink. I looked through the window and into the sorority house, a zing of arousal shooting through my body as I saw that, once again, Mia was going through her yoga exercises.

"You're mine..." I growled under my breath, snatching up my keys and heading towards the front door. My tiredness was forgotten as I strode down the hallway, but as I reached out for the doorknob it turned and opened on its own.

Amber was standing before me, another blonde goddess with tumbling, honey-blonde hair and a body to die for. She was wearing a relatively conservative skirt and a white, sleeveless top that strained to contain her mouth-watering breasts and bared her toned midriff.

"Honey, I'm home!" she called jokingly as she stepped through the doorway. "I'm back early and I thought we could—" She froze when she saw me. Her blue eyes took in my shirtless body, then drifted down to my crotch — where my cock was still straining to free itself from my workout shorts. She saw the keys in my hand and a smirk crossed her lips as she dropped her purse to the floor and closed the door behind her, stepping up close to me. "Was someone on their way out?" she murmured, placing one hand on my chest as the other stroked up my thigh.

My chest was rising and falling rapidly as the blood rushed from my brain to my cock, my thoughts sluggish with arousal. Mia was forgotten. I didn't need her, I had what I needed right in front of me.

"Any way I could convince you to stay?" Amber batted her eyes up at me coyly as her hand reached the tent in my shorts and slid playfully up the outline of my length.

"Fuck..." I breathed, a jolt of pleasure and need striking through me like lightning. My eyes drifted half closed as Amber pressed closer to me, her hands circling around my neck as she slid her body up against mine and ground against my erection.

Her blue eyes were blazing with arousal, and I knew that seeing my desire had really turned her on.

I growled low in my throat. I didn't have time for foreplay. I knew what I wanted. What my body needed. All I had to do was take it. "Are you my horny little nympho slut?" I asked before thinking, fire rising in my body as I knew what would happen next.

Amber's eyes closed for a moment and her body seemed to relax. But a split second later she opened them again and they were blazing with hunger. "Yes, sir." Her tongue caressed the words, her smoky gaze burning into mine. "I'm whatever you want me to be."

"Good." I reached down and grabbed her ass firmly, my fingers sinking into the round, sculpted flesh and pulling her closer against me as my mouth descended to hers.

Amber's lips parted and I didn't hesitate as my tongue passed between them and into her mouth. She responded with enthusiasm, moaning as I kneaded her ass in my hands. I pulled back and stared into her eyes — eyes that reflected back no thoughts but a burning desire to fulfill my every need.

"Clothes off," I ordered. "Now."

"Yes, sir..." my girlfriend replied, her voice a perfect combination of throaty arousal and mindless obedience.

I took a deep breath, trying to control myself as she reached down and peeled off the white crop top, her tits tumbling free as her hair fell down over her shoulders in a cascade of gold. Her hard, aroused nipples captured my attention and I leaned forward without thinking, hefting her breasts in my hands and suckling one then the other.

Amber leaned back against the closed front door, her head falling back against the wood as she gasped.

I swiftly knelt, my hands skimming down her sides and hooking onto the waistline of her skirt. I tugged the garment down her legs, taking her panties with it, and kissed her thigh as she stepped up to kick them away, my body burning with want.

I hooked her knee over my shoulder and, hands on her hips, pushed her back against the door. I could feel the cold material of her high heel against my back as my tongue and lips traced up her inner thigh and I breathed in her arousal, her glistening pussy ready and waiting for me. I kissed around her needy entrance and then across it, a moment of slow, sensual stillness as the only thing that moved in the corridor were my lips across her skin and our heaving breaths.

"Please, sir," Amber begged. "Please..." Her voice was a husky whisper, and I felt the rising desire in the back of my throat like a burning shot of liquor.

My tongue darted between my parted lips as I tasted her, and she gasped, her body shaking beneath my hands. Then, I leaned forward and my tongue flicked across her clit. I tasted her need as she bucked against me, her hand tangling in my hair as she moaned to urge me on. I continued, my steady licks up and down her sopping entrance culminating every time in a muffled cry of pleasure.

I glanced up, my brown eyes burning with lust and meeting her blue ones. I stared into them, and what I saw shot another hit of fiery lust straight through my system.

Gone was the sweet woman who I had come to know. Gone, too, was the sexy, perfect girlfriend who had shared a searing kiss with me during our steamy threesome. In her place was a wanton slut whose only desire was to pleasure my cock with her perfect body.

"Please, sir..." Amber begged, panting as she stared down into my face. "Use my body for your pleasure." Her voice was strained as she struggled to control her voice over the arousal that coursed through her. "Please, Master..."

I rose from my knees, turning her around as I roughly pulled my clothes from my body. I kicked my shorts aside, pushing Amber up against the door. She arched her back, presenting her ass to me, her heels putting her at the perfect height.

I growled, my hand coming down on her ass with a ringing smack. She cried out, but it was a cry of pleasure. I spanked her again, and then again.

"Yes, sir!" Her voice was high and wanton. "Mark me! I belong to you! My body, my mind, everything is yours..." Her skin faded from red to pink as I watched, stepping closer and aiming the head of my rod between her toned legs. I brushed up against her sopping pussy and her body shuddered. "Please sir. Take me..."

I held myself back now, my desire building and building.

"Fuck me with your big, hard cock until I cum. Make me cum over and over like your perfect little slut... Your sextoy... Your fuckdoll..."

I let myself go, the torrent of lust taking me away. I rammed inside of her in one movement, my hips slapping against her ass as she cried out. Her cries turned into a single moan as pleasure coursed through her. "Yes..." she murmured, pushing back against me as I powered inside of her. "Yesyesyesyesyes..."

I closed my eyes, my hands on her hips, and let myself go. My mind took backseat as my emotions and imagination ran wild and, all of a sudden, I was somewhere else. It wasn't Amber whose body I was fucking with abandon, but Terra's. I tried to stop myself, but I was too far gone.

Her slim, fit body was taut beneath my hands. Her supple skin was smooth, the color of honey beneath my lighter-toned fingers. Her voice was the one that caught with every thrust as she gasped, "Yes, Master... Fuck me harder... Fuck me until I can barely stand..."

Her pussy was molten around me, so hot and tight I could barely stand it. Still, I pulled back and thrust again, all the way to the hilt — and she took me in like a good little fucktoy should always take her master's cock.

I reached out and wrapped my hand in her black hair, pulling back her head as I continued at a punishing pace. My body moved on its own, animal instinct taking over. My cock was sheathed in her body like she was a perfect match, her moans of desire spurring me onward.

I could barely breathe, the confines of her heated tunnel squeezing around me and feeling like she was squeezing the air from my lungs. I plunged into her depths with abandon, the sound of my body slapping against hers drowned out by the grunts and moans of ecstasy.

"Thank you, sir..." Terra groaned, her exotic accent thrumming through me like I was the string of an instrument plucked by a master musician's hand. "Thank you for making me your good little slut... Your fuckdoll... Your sextoy..."

I came, opening my eyes and pulling out to spray my seed all across her ass and lower back. "Fuckyesss..." I groaned, and Amber came again just at the sensation of my hot cum on her skin.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod..." Her head dropped, resting against the door, as she gasped for breath.

I shook my head as I came back to reality, my senses blurring for a moment and then sharpening. Fuck... Just for a moment, I wondered if I had cheated on my girlfriend.

There was a moment of silence.

"Amber?" My voice was a raw, panting, satisfied sound.

"Yes, Master...?" Her voice was a husky, contented purr that sent a shiver of lust through my body.

"I want you to come back to me when I snap my fingers, coming back to yourself and out of the trance. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master..."

My jaw tightened with desire as I imagined Terra's voice whispering those words.

Then, I snapped my fingers, and Amber's eyes opened.

* * *

The TRANCE, Inc. series will be continued in the next few days with Ch. 08.

If you have an opinion, please comment down below whether you prefer speed or length when it comes to my uploads — I can keep upload longer (13-15k+ words) pieces but that means more of a wait, or I can stick to shorter (5-7k) chapters and upload every few days.

Thank you so much for your time in reading this, and please leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your words are my oxygen. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,615 Followers