Tranny at the Truck Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers

She had only got as far as the cab of the rig when she was bought up short. A large hulking man appeared out of the gloomy shadows.

"What do we have here then?" he growled.

"You're a pretty little thing aren't you?" he blocked her path.

Pauline had had enough for one night.

"Fuck off! I'm a tranny!" she yelled at him, intent on getting around him to her car.

"Great! I love trannies!" the trucker growled.

He grabbed Pauline around her waist. Her one hundred and fifty pounds was no match for his two hundred and forty. He simply lifted her up and put her over his shoulder. Pauline kicked and struggled but the trucker just spanked her hard on the ass.

"Oww!" she cried.

"Stop it then, the trucked said, his hand squeezing her buttocks through her come soaked panties.

"Feels like you've already had some fun; surely a truck-stop tranny ain't going to deny me what she came here to give away," he chuckled, his fingers explored her come sodden crevice.

"I didn't come here for this!" Pauline whined.

"Well hun, you're getting' it," the trucker opened the door to his cab and effortlessly tossed Pauline inside and then bundled her into the sleeping space at the back of the cabin.

The trucker climbed into the sleeper behind Pauline, pushed her on the bed and fell on top her. He smashed his mouth against hers. He gyrated against Pauline, his tongue working feverishly in her mouth, his lips crushing hers. The hands on her ass pawed at her buttocks and he pulled her lower body harder against him. He was 'dry humping' her; pushing his erect member against her through her clothes. Pauline perceive a deep humming deep down in his throat and he began to breathe heavily as he continued to kiss her deeply.

The trucker reached a hand between their bodies and adjusted his penis, then his hand flew back to her ass and he rucked up her skirt and used both hands to caress her buttocks through her panties and pulled her against him.

He ground himself against her, his cock hard against her lower abdomen. She could feel the girth of it though the layers of her clothing. Pauline did not respond and allowed the trucker to do what he was doing, hoping to get it over with.

The trucker's kisses were hard and insistent he could taste her lipstick and makeup.

"Yes! Oh yes baby! So good! So good!" the trucker moaned

The trucker reached down again and struggled with his erection; he pushed it down then released it so that it sprang forward and at the same time he forced her legs open.

His cock was now wedged between her legs; hard against her crotch.

"Oh my god!" The trucker groaned and began to hump against her.

He got into rhythm, dry fucking Pauline in time with his feverish kisses; slowly circling his manhood against her body. Pauline could feel his turgid penis trapped between her pantied crotch and gossamer cloaked thighs. The trucker pushed against her and thrusted his cock into the silken trap made by her nylon-clad thighs and satin panty crotch. He could feel the head of his penis rubbing itself along hers through her panties.

The trucker quickened his pace and his cock began to throb. He pushed against Pauline harder and held her so tight that she was afraid that he would squeeze the breath out of her. His tongue was now a wild wet animal, thrashing in her mouth, fluttering and exploring every crevice.

Both his hands clenched her buttocks squeezing them roughly through her panties as he pushed her down into the mattress to the rhythm of his thrusts. He groaned and grasped her buttocks so tight that she was worried he would tear through her panties He pulled her hard against him and she felt his penis begin to pulse and throb. Then he quickly pulled himself away from her.

"No, no, no, no, you fucking don't! I'm not falling for that; I want the real thing!" he gasped, his body shuddering as he concentrated on preventing his orgasm.

The trucker rested for a minute, then he moved from between her legs and moved further up the bed kneeling with his crotch level with her face. His hard cock wobbled in front of her eyes.

"Touch it!" he ordered.

Pauline reached out with her hand, and and gently stroked his turgid member with her fingertips.

The trucker leant back slightly so that he could see her painted nails trailing along his shaft as she masturbated him. A thin thread of shimmering clear pre-come rans from the purple head of his penis and dripped onto the sheets. He reached out and caressed her stocking tops and then worked his way up to her panties. Pauline stiffened as she felt his hand go inside her panties and begin to fumble about. She forced herself to relax and he eventually found her soft cock nestled in the crotch of her satin panties and he began to free it from its little prison.

Pauline concentrated on slowly masturbating him to the best of her ability. She grasped his member tightly and slowly squeezed and then fluttered her fingers against the shaft as she worked her hand up and down his penis. He was obviously enjoying it because he stared at her hand wanking him while his own hand stroked her stocking tops. His finally freed her penis and began to squeeze it harder and harder.

Pauline stroked his cock with firmer faster strokes. He lowered his head and kissed her, gently sliding his tongue along her gums, exploring her mouth. Then he sat back on his haunches removing his hand from inside her panties.

The trucker reached out and put his hands on her shoulders and turned her sideways on the bed. He drew himself closer and took her head in his hands and pushed his crotch forward so that his glans nestled between her lipsticked lips. He kept pushing until she opened her mouth. The musky smell of his loins mingled with the tang of his body odour.

"You take this bitch, and don't bite or you're fucking dead!" he laughed.

He pushed his sleek hard manhood into her mouth until she began to gag and then he commenced fucking her face. He thrust his sleek-skinned penis in and out of her mouth. Underlying the taste of his body odour there was also a sweet salty taste that she knew to be pre-seminal fluid. Her gag reflex remained suppressed as long as he didn't drive his cock too deep into her throat, and she could tell that he was acutely aware of this because he was obviously holding himself back.

Pauline breathed through her nose to compensate for the thick member filling her mouth. The trucker tightened his grip on her head and eased his cock purposely in and out of her mouth. He pulled it back until her lips circled his purple glans and then thrust forward, forcing his turgid meat deeper into her mouth. She moved her tongue around his shaft and could sense his enjoyment. The trucker was moaning and grunting with pleasure.

"Yeah you bitch whore, take this!"

"Take it bitch, take it!" The trucker howled.

The trucker quickly pulled his penis from her mouth and sat back on his haunches again.

"Nearly lost it again. As much as I'd love to fill your pretty face with cum I have other plans," he panted.

The trucker rested for a minute or two, occasionally reaching down to kiss her passionately to keep himself aroused, but being careful not to drive himself over the brink.

He moved back down to the bottom of the bed. He jammed two pillows under the small of Pauline's back and lifted her lower body off the bed. He rucked her skirt up around her waist and pulled her legs apart and then lifted her high-heels high up off the bed. He sat on his haunches between her outstretched legs, he held her nylon-sheathed legs open; her gleaming black high-heels held high. Her heavy makeup was smeared from the trucker's kisses and sweaty passion; her damp hair was strewn around the pillow framing her face. They were both panting.

The trucker positioned himself further up the bed so that his member rubbed against her panty crotch. He reached out and pulled the gusset of her panties to one side exposing the crevice of her ass.

Pauline knew what was coming and instinctively she tried to push herself down into the mattress and away from the invading member but the trucker took hold of her waist and dug his hands into her body to hold her steady.

"Oh no you don't honey; hold still while I tend to my needs, it will all be over soon" he hissed.

The trucker adjusted his member so that his glans was nestled against the bud of her sphincter. Pauline could feel the trucker pull the gusset of her panties further across her buttocks so that he had an unobstructed view of his penis poised at her rear entrance; his erect member pushed against her sphincter. He muttered something to himself.

"Mustn't forget the lube!"

"Whaat?" Pauline stammered.

"I think you will appreciate some lube about now honey!" he said.

He reached under the pillow and extracted a well-used tube of KY jelly.

"You better do it honey; its your ass," the trucker laughed.

He took the tube of KY jelly and squeezed a big blob of the cool slippery liquid into her hand.

"You do it! And be nice and gentle I don't want to come before I get it in you!" he instructed

Pauline tentatively stretched her hand down to the trucker's engorged manhood. It was rock hard and she put her hand around it; it felt enormous and menacing, throbbing in her fingers. The trucker looked down to see her lying there with her legs wide apart, her high-heels held high in the air, her legs encased in her diaphanous nylons with her white satin panties pushed to one side of her ass, exposing her buttocks. He watched as her long delicate fingers, their red painted nails glimmering with the shine of the lubricant, slide feather-like up and down his hard cock, coating it with a generous amount of KY jelly.

"Oh baby, you're going to get it now!" he moaned.

His hands moved to her hips and she could feel his now well-lubricated glans pressing against her sphincter. The head of his penis slide inside her tight hole, the lube assisted his entry.

"Oh God!" she groaned as the second penis within twenty minutes invaded her anus.

Pauline lay there with her legs spread, skirt hitched up; the trucker's gut hanging over her as he thrusted harder. His eyes closed in concentration and ecstasy as he pushed more of his tumescent member inside her. He groaned and held her so tight and she felt a searing heat as her insides were once again invaded.

The trucker's well-lubricated shaft drove itself all the way inside her; her anus still lubricated with Cody's semen and the liquid soap. His cock was so big, and so deep inside her, that it knocked the wind out of her. She felt the trucker's thighs against hers, his skin whispering on her nyloned legs as he ground into her. His large gut was now resting firmly against her belly and his hands gave way and his full weight pressed down on her.

"Oops, better not fall down," he laughed, "I'm just about to start the ride!"

He pushed himself back up and took his weight on his arms and started to kiss her neck. Then one of his hands fumbled around at the front of her crotch. His hand stroked her sleek thighs as he slowly fucked her back passage.

The trucker began to slowly thrust in and out of her, hardly moving his cock more than an inch in and out; he was panting and slobbering at her neck, kissing and licking her. Pauline closed her eyes and tried to relax her internal muscles, attempting to ease the pain in her back passage.

The trucker's hand stroked her thighs and groin as he slowly fucked her, he was obviously delighted in the feel of the slinky nylon and satin on his skin because he was pushing his crotch hard against her buttocks on the in stroke. He began to fuck her harder and faster, establishing a hard and fast rhythm. Pauline relaxed her sphincter and concentrated on keeping her back passage loose to accommodate him.

"Open your eyes bitch!" he gasped, "Look at me!"

Pauline opened her eyes and turned to face the trucker. He was thrusting against her, his sweaty body glistening with exertion; his hand was under the front panel of her panties ferreting around, pawing and stroking. He was alternately kissing her and slobbering at her neck. He thrusted in and out, pivoting his waist to get all of himself inside her, rubbing his scrotum on her nylon covered ass at the top of his in-stroke.

Her back passage was full and it ached as the trucker's invading member slid in and out of her, but oh god, she began to feel the spongy hard mass of his glans as it pushed against her prostate. She could feel the first ripple of sexual pleasure from her anal cavity.

Pauline raised herself up so that her buttocks pushed back against the trucker and swayed her hips from side to side to increase the trucker's pleasure and ensured her ass cheeks rubbed against him, as he obviously loved the feel of her satin panties against his skin. She turned her head, allowing the trucker to kiss her pouting lips.

The trucker began to pound himself in and out of her. As much as she felt defiled, she could still feel the wonderful tingle of excitement every time his cock massaged her prostate. He fucked her harder and harder and was grunting and panting really hard. He grasped her hips and pulled her hard up against him, thrusting forward and back. He jackhammered himself in and out of her, groaning and cursing.

"Fucking bitch! Fucking Whore! Take this you cunt!" he screamed.

He pushed in hard and grated his scrotum against her ass as he shuddered. His gripped her waist. Pauline sensed his cock begin to convulse inside her as it secreted his hot spend. The trucker's cock actually expanded further and filled her completely and Pauline thought that the walls of her back passage would tear as the trucker orgasmed deep inside her. Spurt after spurt of hot seed streamed into her as he rocked slowly back and forth. His semen further lubricated his cock and any pain Pauline was experiencing went away. The trucker was hissing obscenities as his orgasm peaked. She could feel his spend drip from her sphincter running down into the crack of her ass.

The trucker's cock pulsated and throbbed against her sensitive prostrate, washing it with his hot seed, she experienced a stab of exquisite sexual pleasure pulse through her and she stiffened and ejaculated into the front of her already come soaked panties. Pauline shuddered and moaned with pleasure although she felt utterly debased.

The trucker pushed her down into the mattress and pulled his cock back so that it slid out of her. A torrent of semen joined the trickle already running down her crack and, as he lifted himself up, globs of semen dripped from his member onto her stocking tops and legs. Pauline can't believe how much semen he has expended.

The trucker leant down and kissed her full on the lips.

"That was fantastic; you are one hot tranny whore," he laughed.

Pauline lay panting, recovering from her orgasm. Her mind was reeling; what else could possibly happen to her?

The trucker adjusted his clothing; pulling up his pants and tucking in his shirt. He took out his wallet and extracted a fifty-dollar bill.

"Here hun. Is this ok? It's what most truck stop hookers charge," he said, climbing back into the front of the cab.

'Fuck! This idiot actually thinks I'm a truck stop transvestite hooker!' she thought.

"I'm only here because I have a flat," she responded, exasperated.

"Fuck! Why didn't you say," the trucker replied.

Thirty minutes later Pauline was driving home; her panties sticky with come. She couldn't believe the trucker had actually changed her flat and kissed her goodbye.

"Well so much for that! I'm doing my crossdressing at home in future!" she said to herself, lighting a cigarette.

But during the drive home she couldn't held re-living the memories of being fucked by the bikers and trucker. An erection tented the front of her skirt.

To be continued...

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers