Tranny Encounters - Spit-roasted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David winced in pain.

"Don't worry baby. I'll go slow. It's almost in." said Sheena.

She pushed some more and slowly but steadily her cock slit inside completely.

"Mmmmm. That's it. You took the whole thing baby." cooed Sheena.

Sheena then slowly began to move her cock in and out of David's ass. David was in a lot of pain, but he wanted to keep trying to take it in. Sheena continued to move slowly but steadily. David moved his head around and saw Sheena sitting next to them jerking off.

"Oh yea! Damn that ass is tight!" said Sheena.

"Oh fuck! Fuck fuck!" yelled David as Sheena continued to fuck his ass.

Megan was furiously jerking her cock watching Sheena fuck David.

Sheena then got her cock out of David.

"Turn around. On your hands and knees." Said Sheena.

David obeyed and got on his hands and knees. Sheena then moved behind him and then thrust her cock once again into his butt hole. Watching all this Megan was very highly aroused. After all she needed some attention too.

She got up and moved towards David. She sat up in front of him.

"Suck on my cock bitch boy!" she demanded.

David took Megan's cock inside his mouth and began to suck on it.

"Mmmm. He's such a good cocksucker." said Megan.

"Yeah. I know. His ass is even better though. I haven't had an ass like this in ages." said Sheena.

Sheena then grabbed David's butt and began to thrust harder and faster. She spanked his ass as she continued to drill his ass hole.

"When am I going to get a turn??" asked Megan.

"How about now?" said Sheena.

Sheena then took her cock out of David's ass and Megan got his cock out of his mouth. They both exchanged places as Megan now aimed her cock at his ass and Sheena lay in front of David. Megan then slowly pushed her cock inside David's ass.

Unlike Sheena, Megan thrusts were more rough and harder. David could feel her cock go in deeper and harder.

"Shit" he cried

"Haha. Yeah take my cock butt boy." said Megan.

Sheena began to jerk her cock on David's face.

"Lick her ass slut boy!" yelled Megan.

David obeyed again and then bent down further and stuck his tongue on Sheena's rosebud.

The whole scene was very erotic. David was really enjoying every thrust that he was getting. It was as if he was seeing stars.

"Yeah. That's it! You're just a nasty little whore aren't you bitch boy!" said Megan.

She bent over and grabbed his hair.

"You like my cock in your ass bitch boy?" said Megan.

"Yes." Said David.

"Yes what?" said Megan.

"I love your big cock in my ass!" said David.

"Good. Cos I am not done with you." said Megan.

Megan thrust in harder and faster. Her balls slapping against David's with each hard stroke that she was giving him. David was loving every minute of it. The name calling. The sucking of both their she-male cocks and getting fucked like the little cock whore that he was.

"Give it to him harder!" said Sheena.

Hearing the words from Sheena's mouth Megan smiled slyly and began to pound David harder if that was even possible. Each pump was sending jolts of electricity up David's spine.

"I think I want him on his back now." said Megan.

Megan then removed her cock and flipped David over. She fucked him in the same way that Sheena had earlier.

"Yes Yes. Fuck yes!" cried David.

"Yeah? You like getting fucked like that?" said Sheena as she knelt over David stroking her cock while Megan butt fucked him.

"Yes. I fucking love it!"

"You love a big tranny cock in your ass don't you!" said Megan.

"Yeah." Said David.

"I know you fucking do, you ass slut!" said Megan.

"Why don't you get him to ride you." said Sheena.'

"Excellent idea. Why should I do all the work." said Megan as she laughed.

Megan then lay on the floor as David positioned himself over her cock. He slowly sat impaled himself as he moved lover.

"Oh fuck yeah!" screamed Megan.

Sheena then moved over and then began to suck on David's cock.

"MMMMM" moaned Sheena as she took his cock in.

This was now getting too much for David. He wasn't able to hold on any longer as he rode Megan's cock and Sheena sucked on him. He could feel his cock stir.

"Shit I'm cumming!" he yelled

He began to unleash his load into Sheena's mouth.

"MMMM." moaned Sheena.

Jets of cum flew down Sheena's throat as David emptied her balls into her mouth. Sheena greedily lapped up everything David gave her.

"MMM yummy!" said Sheena.

"I am about ready to cum!" yelled Megan.

"Good!" said Sheena. "Get off her cock bitch!"

David now limp got off Megan's cock and knelt in front of them. Both girls now standing in front of him stroking their big cocks.

Megan slapped her cock on his face as Sheena continued to jerk her cock on his face.

"You like that?" said Sheena.

"Ummm. Yeah. Please cum on my face!" said David.

Both girls furiously began to jerk their cocks. Soon they both cried out in unison. They unleashed spurt after spurt of cum on David's face. Once spent the girls both smiled down at David as they kissed each other.

"That was fun!" said Megan.

"I know." said Sheena looking down at David's cum covered face.

"Maybe we should take him back home with us." said Megan.

David just looked up at both girls as they smiled down at him.

I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you have any comments please feel free to contact me through my contact on my profile page. If you have any fantasies that you would like to have written down, please do feel free to contact me and I will definitely try to accommodate the request.

12