Tranny Night Out and One Kinky Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there behind him with him on his knees facing the back of the sofa and started to ease my large helmet into his arse, as I did he groaned and relaxed as he did allowing me to slide nearly all of my cock into him. There was no way he could take all of me in him but I started slowly sliding in and out of him and slowly increased my depth and pace till I was slapping my balls against his arse.

I felt like I was going to cum again so I pulled my cock from him and he turned over to sit beside me on the sofa and we kissed each other. Two made up tranny girls kissing and tweaking each others nipples.

The girls had been lapping at each other for quite a while and decided it was time to finish off their cross dressed boyfriends so we went back to our respective partners and began the foreplay again.

I sat with Becky slipping a couple of fingers into her dripping wet pussy as I sucked and played with her rock hard nipples making her cum all over my hand which I lapped from my fingers and shared the rest with her.

With that she swung herself over me and mounted my already throbbing cock and began to ride me harder and harder as I fondled her breasts. Soon I knew I was going to cum again and she took my full length as I shot everything I had left deep inside her wet shaven pussy.

Minutes after Marc groaned and as he pulled from Emma's dripping pussy he fired his hot load over her exposed C cup breasts. With that she sat rubbing it in and then rubbing some into her wet pussy.

When I and Marc had recovered we went to the bathroom to clean up and get undressed and as soon as we were finished the girls bailed into the bathroom to clean up.

It was one fantastic night enjoyed by all and we have repeated it several times since.

And yes Vanessa and Phil joined us a few times as well for that's for another day.

12