Tranny of the Old Republic

Story Info
Jedi... with a cock!
4.2k words
11.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ACSD
ACSD
41 Followers

(Disclaimer: This is free entertainment/parody for adults only. The author claims no ownership of copyrighted material.)

4,000 years before the death of the wrong Tico,
the Republic is on the defensive, facing a

seemingly
unstoppable Sith army led by the Dark Lord Malak.

In the space above Taris, the Endar Spire, a Republic
vessel escorting Jedi Knight Bastila Shan, has been
ambushed and is under attack by Malak's Sith forces.

Onboard the dying Spire, a young soldier has awakened.
Beautiful and confused, she finds herself in the middle of
a deadly civil war. That's not a blaster in her pocket....

ENDAR SPIRE - 3956 BBY

She stared at herself in the mirror, brown eyes wide, striking face framed by shoulder-length chestnut locks, and saw a beautiful young woman looking back at her: the woman she had always been but couldn't remember. She knew she was a Republic soldier, her lithe body poured into a skin-tight uniform with light armor plating over her small but firm breasts, but it wasn't just her rakish figure that raised her pencil-thin eyebrow... it was the fat throbbing bulge between her round feminine hips, a bulge so big it took both hands to conceal it!

The ship rocked beneath her, a loud boom echoing down the corridor. A moment later, Trask Ulgo stumbled into the room, an extra blaster in hand. Several years older than her, he had a head full of gray hair but was fit and vigorous, his own bulge smaller than her own but still sizeable enough to get her mouth watering.

"Revan, Bastila needs us on the bridge now! You can admire yourself later! Take this!"

Frowning, Revan turned and snatched the extra blaster. She couldn't remember who she was or where she had come from (having learned her name from Trask just minutes before) but she knew she definitely didn't like being ordered around, especially by a man. Which made sense, because according to him she was an expert in languages and hand-to-hand combat and was important enough to have been requested by Bastila, a young Jedi whose Battle Meditation power was the only thing standing between the Sith and total galactic domination.

Pounding after him in boots too big for her dainty size eight feet, she came under fire the instant she dove into the hallway, the blinding smoke and burning flames making her pretty eyes water as she struggled to keep up with Trask. Not two minutes later, she found herself flying through the air, propelled by a Sith grenade. Landing hard, she tore off her armor and rolled to smother the flames, coming up on her back, her uniform torn and scorched in all the right places.

"We've got pussy!" a Sith soldier giddily informed the others, two of them restraining Trask while another rushed over to cover her with his blaster rifle. He kicked her weapon away before hauling her to her knees. "If Bandon gets some, so do we!"

Trask struggled against the silver-armored men. "No, leave her alone, you bastards!"

The Sith didn't bother removing his helmet. Like the others making up the bulk of their army, he lacked Force sensitivity and relied on his imposing faceless helmet and gleaming armor to intimidate his enemies. He was definitely hung, though, revealing a fat cock that made Revan's eyes widen as he slapped it across her pretty face, smearing pre-cum all over her rad-tanned skin.

He held up a hand before Trask could be blasted. "Don't kill him yet. I want him to see this."

He pumped himself to full hardness, thick drops of sperm falling from the piss-hole. Revan swallowed, nervous and angry but undeniably aroused, her small hands struggling to hide her own raging erection from the others. Trannies were some of the most misunderstood creatures in the galaxy. There was no telling what they would do to her, or to Trask, if they found out her dirty little secret.

Not quite ten inches long but nicely thick and veiny, the cock pressed against her pouty lips and met only brief resistance before she let him inside, a low moan escaping her throat as his fat mushroom dickhead glided over her broad tongue. She couldn't help herself, the taste of his delicate flesh, the heat and hardness of his raging manhood, hardening her nipples and churning her fist-sized testicles.

"Revan," Trask muttered in disbelief as she sealed her mouth around the Sith and started sucking him, her cheeks hollowing. His Sith captors laughed and forced him to watch, Revan noticing a twitch of his crotch while she slowly but firmly bobbed her head and serviced her lover as if her life depended on it, which it did.

"Revan?" one of his guards said.

"Like the Jedi traitor?" the other muttered.

The Sith didn't last very long, thickening in her mouth after several deep sucks. Even Revan was impressed by her obvious oral talent, almost gasping when he suddenly yanked free and began jerking thick ropes all over her face, splattering his hot load on her forehead and cheek before emptying out on her tightly pursed lips and delicate feminine chin. Drained, he slipped back into her mouth and shook while she slurped on his shrinking hose and used it like a straw to suck up the last of his jizz.

Jerking himself to stay hard, the Sith stumbled back and motioned for the others to haul Revan to her feet. "Get her up, boys. Let's see what we're working with here."

Blushing, Revan had no choice but to stand up to her full five-foot five-inch height, eyes widening when her hands were pulled off her crotch and behind her back.

"Revan!" Trask cried, his eyes nearly popping out of his handsome head at the sight of a semi-erect cock straining painfully against her bodysuit.

Revan frantically shook her head, hair swinging, sperm flying. "It's not real! It can't be!" She looked to Trask, utterly humiliated. "This isn't me, Trask! I'm a real woman! I swear it!"

She whimpered as the Sith tore open the crotch of her bodysuit, freeing her erection and planet-sized balls. He pulled off his glove and spit in his hand before grabbing her and giving several hard tugs, stroking her to full hardness, forcing out hot pre-cum that splattered all over her boots. Revan moaned softly, long feminine lashes fluttering. After several jerks she risked a glance at Trask, who wore a mask of repulsed lust.

The Sith noticed it too. "Bring the hero over," he sneered. "Time for a show."

"No," Trask grunted as the others dragged him by the arms, his knees dragging on the floor. To his great shame, there was no disguising his own erection, and for one brief moment Revan couldn't help feeling a little thrill. Even with a cock the size of a blaster cannon she was still sexy enough to arouse a straight and narrow stud like Trask!

The ship shook again, nearly knocking the Sith on their backs. Realizing they were on a chrono, the monsters merely accelerated their work, planting Trask in front of her before shoving his head forward. So long was Revan's girlhood that he immediately came into contact with her, making them both groan. Herself held firmly in place, Revan could only tremble and clench her firm buttocks while the spent Sith rubbed her cock across Trask's stubbly face, the fat mushroom head oozing sperm all over his thin lips and dimpled chin. Visibly disgusted, Trask stared up at Revan as if he couldn't believe this was really happening. That was when the Sith gave his head a sharp yank, forcing Revan into his mouth when he cried out.

"Trask," Revan breathed, staring down at him even as she throbbed between his warm, soft lips. "I'm so sorry. Forgive me."

But Trask couldn't have replied even if he wanted to, strong Sith hands forcing him back and forth, his mouth gliding over her pulsing member. He resisted at first, saliva and cum pouring out of the corners of his mouth, but it quickly became clear to them both that the only way out of this was to cooperate.

Revan stared down at him, hoping her stunning beauty would take some of the sting out of what he was doing. "It's okay, Trask," she groaned. "Nobody will ever know."

Trask paused, meeting her gaze, his jaw painfully stretched around her girth. Perhaps some part of him knew he wouldn't get off this ship alive, or maybe her femininity had given him permission to indulge in his less-than-masculine fantasies, but whatever the reason a change suddenly came over him, his cheeks hollowing as he drew back under his own power and tried to suck her the way she had sucked the Sith.

Revan moaned softly as electric pleasure rolled through her cock and deep into the pit of her stomach. It felt so good, so natural, to be sucked by another being that it was almost as if she had been born with this massive appendage, though she knew that couldn't possibly be true. She couldn't remember anything about her past beyond the last few minutes, but deep in her heart, in her young soul, she knew she was purely female.

Trask sighed around her thickness, eyes rolling as he sank into the pleasure and gave himself to her. He was a natural, lapping at her underside with his tongue between sucks. An expert cockhandler herself, Revan shifted her weight and rolled her hips, guiding her quivering member into his dripping maw, feeding him like the little slut he had turned out to be. That only made him want her more, his own noises increasing, his slurps intensifying, as he made up for his inexperience with eagerness. He wanted her orgasm; he wanted her to unload down his throat and all over his face. She was his alpha now, and he was her pathetic little beta, nothing more than a mouth and an asshole for her to jizz in. Looking at him now, Revan felt a wave of revulsion but quickly pushed it aside. If Trask Ulgo wanted to waste the remainder of his life as a slave to her cock, then so be it. It was a big galaxy: she could always find a proper stud somewhere else.

Enjoying the show, the other Sith freed their raging pricks and stroked them in time with Trask's bobbing head, their helmets' digital vocoders giving their grunts an ominous tinge. The one holding Revan's shoulders slid his hands forward, finding her breasts and making her shudder. After just a few hard squeezes he ripped her bodysuit open, exposing her small but impressively perky mounds to the others. Revan, attacked from two directions now, rolled her hips harder, faster, making Trask gag while roughly grinding against the man behind her, his erection pressing between her cheeks while he twisted her hard little nipples between his rough fingers.

"Stars above!" a Sith gasped. "She's getting bigger, boys!"

She really was, Revan's face burning as she watched her already gigantic cock harden another few inches, growing so long--yet remaining utterly slender and feminine--that Trask had to draw back until only the head remained in his mouth. Not that he seemed to mind, staring up at her like an addict while clinging to delicately curved shaft with both hands.

The Sith that had taken her mouth laughed. "That's right, sugar boy, inhale that tranny cock!" He looked at Revan. "Whoever did your work knew what he was doing, slag. You'd pass for a real woman if not for this big swinging blaster cannon between your legs."

"You think it's real?" another said. "She's as big as a Wookiee!"

"Maybe she's Longdongian," a third added. "She gets any bigger she's going to be draggin' on the ground!"

Revan groaned, her body responding to them talking about her like she was nothing but a piece of meat here to amuse them. Her smooth balls churned between her thighs, her rad-tanned buttocks twitching as she poured thick pre-cum into Trask's hungry mouth, gooey spit-and-cum stalactites dangling from his square chin as he devoured her throbbing pussy-plunger like a convict eating his last meal. He could sense her toes curling, feel her legs weakening. She was getting close. He was getting her close, a grin tugging at his dick sucking lips as he rose up on his knees to force her cockhead into the back of his throat.

Revan cried out as the Sith behind her pulled her tight against him, squeezing her tits hard enough to make her eyes water. She felt her cock thicken once final time... then her ass clenched and her balls exploded.

"Trask!" she screamed, her voice cracking as she fired her first shot into his mouth. "Oh gods... Trask!"

He couldn't respond, too busy gulping down her spunk. Revan shook her head, firing a second shot, then a third, both larger than the last. Trask took every drop, but just when he thought he was finished Revan slipped out of his mouth and kept firing, unloading huge globs of creamy jizz all over his face and in his hair, the cock jerking and swinging like an unattended fire hose, spraying as he struggled to regain control. Even the Sith were left stunned, holding their breath while the silver-haired cocksucker crammed the angry flesh missile between his lips and sucked while Revan struggled against her captor, pretty eyes rolling around in her head while she was overwhelmed with pleasure.

Finally spent, she slipped away from the Sith and fell forward, grabbing Trask's cum-soaked head for support. She remained in his mouth, whimpering as he kept sucking even after she had nothing left to feed him. After all she had seen in the few minutes she had been awake, however, she was still surprised when her cock not only didn't deflate after such an intense climax, but actually got harder. Even her balls seemed to refill, pre-cum once more oozing out of her after only a brief delay!

Yet as much as he had changed since meeting her, Trask was still a finely tuned warrior, taking advantage of another ship-rocking explosion to slip a hold-out blaster into her dainty hand. He did it so subtly that it took the Sith behind her a long moment to realize what had happened.

"Hey, what are you--?"

Revan swung her elbow behind her, smashing his helmet. As he fell, she blew a hole into the one that had raped her pretty mouth, enjoying the sight of his big dick flopping as he was thrown backwards.

Trask leapt to his feet, cum flying as he drew his own blaster and took down the remaining Sith, leaving only the one she had knocked out. Revan stopped him before he could administer a mercy shot, shaking her head before turning and doing the deed herself. It was a shame really. They were all so hung and energetic; had the Spire not been on the verge of being destroyed she would have enjoyed kriffing their brains out.

Trask gathered sperm from his face and sucked it down.

"I've changed, Revan. You've changed me."

Revan studied him, repulsed but aroused, her cock sticking out in front of her like a branch from a worshyr tree. She could only imagine how ridiculous it must have looked protruding from her lanky young body.

"If you ever want to taste me again," she purred, her nasally accent making him shudder, "you'll answer me truthfully. Who am I?"

Trask sighed. "I really don't know. But I think it's obvious now you aren't the person the record says you are."

He moved closer, aware of her heaving chest as he towered over her.

"This uniform's a wash," he said, finishing the Sith's work by ripping her bodysuit until he could slid it off her toned feminine arms and down her slender torso. "But in my experience women fight better without clothes weighing them down."

He crouched down, gazing lovingly at her cock and balls, groaning when he brushed his cheek against her bulging shaft. He pulled off her boots then slowly tugged the remains of her outfit off her hips and down her long lithe legs. Left totally nude, Revan swallowed and ran her fingers through his sweaty gray locks.

"You still think I'm a woman?" she asked. "After everything I've done? After everything you've seen?"

Trask stood up, closer than ever. "Not just any woman, Revan," he said, sperm dripping from his face and splattering on her breasts. "A goddess."

He kissed her hard on the mouth, making her legs shake. Revan sank into his strong arms, wanting nothing more than to give herself to him; then her eyes shot open, the taste of her own semen reviving her earlier disgust.

"You're not a man," she growled, prying his hands off her body with exceptional ease, much to his surprise and excitement. "You're just another hole for me to stuff!"

Trask blinked repeatedly, stunned by her sudden change. Apparently he didn't know the mind of a woman as well as he thought he did. "Revan, what's gotten into you?"

He gasped when she shoved him backwards into a control console, then spun him around and bent him over the way he had bent over so many young vulnerable women before her.

"Revan!" he cried as she tugged his pants down, exposing his muscular ass.

"The real question," she hissed, "is what's about to get into you?"

She crouched, taking a moment to admire the view before reaching between his legs and stroking his dangling prick. It was a beautiful cock, but as she had earlier suspected he was barely half her size. That didn't make her want him any less, though, her grip tightening, his pre-cum pouring like milky water from a leaky faucet. Trask whimpered, making no effort to push off the console, and when she leaned in and licked his wrinkled ball sack he cried out, throbbing in her girlish fist.

Bored after just a few pumps, Revan spit in her other hand before reaching down and palming her cockhead. It was so natural, done without any conscious thought, that when she realized what she was doing she was aghast. It wasn't enough that some nameless being had surgically attached a penis to her perfect female body--they had imprinted false memories into her as well!

Trask groaned. "Come on, lover, don't stop now."

Eyes narrowed, Revan released both cocks before leaning in and spreading his muscular cheeks. Unable to help herself, she gave his puckered asshole several deep licks before hocking up and spitting a thick gob. Trask grunted, knowing what was coming, but when fear got the better of him Revan simply pinning him down while pressing two fingers to his snug backdoor, teasing him before jabbing inside.

"Revan!" he screamed. "Revan!"

She pumped him hard and fast, punishing him for stirring up her feelings only to reveal he was as much a dick-loving slut as she was. "Nice and tight," she gritted. "Just the way I like it, soldier."

She pulled her fingers out, sucking them clean before standing up. Leaning over, she drooled between his cheeks then gathered the Sith's cum from her face and stroked it into her aching cock. Trask gripped the console as she pressed the tip to his sticky opening. Revan wasn't having that, taking him by the hips like the filthy cock hotel he was and pulling him against her while easing her hips forward. Slowly, very slowly, but not nearly slow enough for him, she pushed into his body.

"Whose is it?" she purred as her cockhead punched through, his elastic ring sealing around her veiny prick and sucking at it as greedily as his mouth had.

"It's... yours," Trask groaned. "It's always been yours!"

She rewarded him with a hard thrust, burying several inches in one go. He screamed, his voice cracking, but she held him firmly, forcing more of herself into him, reveling in the gooey warmth of his rectal walls.

"No--" he wailed. "It's too big! Revan, you're too big!"

"It's never too big," she cooed.

She leaned against him, pressing her tits against his back and hugging his waist while forcing the last several inches into his body. He gasped and went limp, only able to lay there and take it while she huffed into the back of his head and fed him the last of her throbbing, spitting womanhood. Going balls deep was only the beginning, though, and after giving them both a moment to get used to their new connection she pushed hard against him and ground her hips, stabbing deep into his guts and eliciting a scream that made her wince.

ACSD
ACSD
41 Followers
12