Tranny of the Old Republic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ACSD
ACSD
41 Followers

Standing up, she slowly pulled out of his ass until only the head remained, enjoying the sight of her big rad-tanned prick slipping free like an angry, slightly curved glass snake. Trask gasped as if he had just dropped the biggest cargo load of his life, but his relief was short-lived, Revan grinning as she slammed back inside hard enough to rock him on his feet.

She pumped him hard, sliding in and out with ease, though it was anything but for Trask, his mouth in a permanent O as she repeatedly and aggressively violated him, their balls smacking rhythmically together with every angry pump. She wasn't about to let him off so easy, though, jamming his ass with her hot girl-meat before reaching around and grabbing his dripping prick.

"Revan!" he gasped, barely finding his breath. "Revan, please!"

His pleas made her asshole pucker and nipples sharpen, her feminine hand a blur as she furiously jacked him off, not even bothering to keep time with her rolling hips and pounding prick. Trask cried out, his cock a leaky hose as she milked his prostate with her long bulging lady-prick, but there was no escaping the pleasure, his cries turning into girlish howls when she lifted up on her toes to bury herself even deeper in his ruined bum, his muscular ass jiggling with her thrusts, the sound of his squishing, cum-soaked hole obscene even to her perverted tranny ears. His honor was gone now, replaced by a lust for cock. Any cock.

Stimulated in ways men outside of hardcore holovids always dreamed but rarely achieved, Trask lost his voice and his load, raging silently as the Spire shook around them and he ejaculate all over her hand and fingers, Revan stroking him until he was utterly spent. His cock wouldn't shrink of course, not with her ramming her way up his backdoor, and after making sure she had taken every drop Revan brought her fingers to her slutty mouth and quickly slurped herself clean, moaning at the salty taste.

Focusing while the ship threatened to tear itself apart right under her feet, she gripped her lover by his hips and resumed her pounding, slamming into him, stretching him like the piece of meat he was. She owned him now and she let him know it, spitting on him, snarling--plundering his body for her own amusement.

"Your life is over, Trask! I'm going to pimp you out, sell you to the lowest bidder! I'm going to make you suck cock on cam and take Wookiee dick up your arse! I'm going to put a uterus in you and breed you like the cock-slurping slut you are!"

Trask could only whimper, rocking beneath her. His softness sickened Revan, her fingers digging into his flesh while she kriffed him harder, faster, doing everything she possibly could to rip him in half and destroy him before he sullied another innocent female!

"Uhh, uhh, here it comes! Get ready, slut!"

She gave one final pump before pulling out, aiming the spurting head at his sweaty back while frantically pumping her shaft. The first shot landed just above his ass, right where she would brand her name should they survive. The following shots were thicker, gooier, more erratic, her balls churning, her cock jumping, as she painted him white with passion. Trask groaned as her cream rained down on him. Revan, pretty teeth clenched, was too busy jizzing to add to the noise, but as soon as she took her last shot her exhausted body gave out and she fell to her knees behind him, letting out a nasally girlish squeal.

The Spire shook again, more violently than ever. The ship was in her death throes; another direct hit would finish her off.

Standing up on shaky legs, she took a second to admire the sight of Trask bent over the console like a holotramp, his asshole gaping, his strong back covered in puddles of her semen. Then she swept her damp hair back and leaned over him, long tongue flicking as she slowly but expertly lapped up her own jizz, the taste unlike anything she had ever experienced, every lick like a hit of spice that left her cock jerking and her head swimming.


Trask groaned as she cleaned him, and with her last swipe she gathered a nice load in her mouth but didn't swallow. Instead, she pulled the silver-haired stud off the console, spun him around to face her, then lifted on her toes and kissed him, spitting her cum into his mouth before pulling away. His only reaction was to gaze at her as if she had just descended from the heavens, a perfect female with a cock long enough to duel with.

"Time to go," she said, peeling off what was left of her uniform before grabbing a blaster.

*

ACSD
ACSD
41 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
airgodairgodover 5 years ago
Great Start!

Love the start to this, can’t wait for the next chapter

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Craving Shemale Cock Ch. 01 Man gets a birthday surprise in a hidden shemale brothel.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Arcana Pt. 01: A Shapeshifter's Desire Caroline is a young woman that can shapeshift. And fuck.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Match Made in Heaven Cute boy meets sexy dickgirl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Victoria Losing my virginity (twice) to a TS MILF.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Senior Year Memories - Addison A hung nerd helps a busty cheerleader get revenge.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories